queball

Where to stay in Keiv

3 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Hello everyone, First let me say that this forum has been a big help to Yulia and I and we really appreciate the members here who wrote back a response to my questions and giving us all their support ! Thanks again! My new question. My Fiancee would like to know if any members here had their interview in Kiev ,Ukraine. Yulia is looking for a hotel close to the embassy and office for the medical test. If anyone has any info that I can pass on to Yulia, that would be very helpful and appreciated. Again....thank you !! Jeff

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
Hello everyone, First let me say that this forum has been a big help to Yulia and I and we really appreciate the members here who wrote back a response to my questions and giving us all their support ! Thanks again! My new question. My Fiancee would like to know if any members here had their interview in Kiev ,Ukraine. Yulia is looking for a hotel close to the embassy and office for the medical test. If anyone has any info that I can pass on to Yulia, that would be very helpful and appreciated. Again....thank you !! Jeff

My fiancee' just had her interview this week in Kiev and was approved. Yulia should like dealing with the consulate in Kiev. All the reviews have been great from what I've heard so far. Just be sure to have all paperwork very well organized. As far as the hotel, I'm sorry I can't recommend one to you. Except for the Hyatt. It's only blocks from the embassy. My fiancee' stayed at an apartment her mother's company has there in Kiev. If you do an internet search for Kiev apartments, there should be a massive amount of them there for rent. Best of luck to you! ;)

Edited by JoeMama

Joseph

us.jpgKarolina

AOS application received Chicago - 11/12/2007

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Congradulations!

My wife travels to Kiev and stays in apartments. They are cheaper and the managers can provide a variety of services including transportation to and from different destinations. I will email you our contact. The medical clinic and consulate are not close to one another so central location is best. The apartment services manager can help. Best way to travel in Kiev is taxi when you have appointments because it saves time, which can be your most valuable commodity. Any other time it is the subway.

Mike

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Ukraine

Marriage : 2006-12-12

I130/CR1

I-130 Sent : 2006-12-19

I-130 NOA1 : 2007-01-06

I-130 Approved : 2007-04-19

NVC Received : 2007-05-01

Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill : May 14 2007

Pay I-864 Bill Received and Marked Paid May 30 2007 Shorcut not used..but one $70 fee paid for both CR1 and CR2

Receive I-864 Package : June 4 2007

I-864 Receivd at NVC June 7 2007 Used Shortcut Successfully I-864 Approved 6-18-07

Return Completed DS-3032 : Three failed e-mail attempts DS-3032 received 8 June 2007 Completed June 11, 2007

Receive IV Bill : Generated 6-18-07 Received June 29, 2007

Pay IV Bill : Paid 2 July 2007, Posted at NVC 9 July, 2007

Receive Instruction Package : 16 July DS 230 submitted using Shortcuts

Case Completed at NVC : 15 August 2007

NVC Left : 12 Sep 2007

Consulate Received :

Packet 3 Received :

Packet 3 Sent :

Packet 4 Received :

Interview Date : 17 Oct 2007

Visa Received : 17 Oct 2007

US Entry : est 3 Nov 2007 @ 7:22 pm LosAngeles

Processing

Estimates/Stats : Your I-130 was approved in 121

aW1hZ2UucGhwPzQxJkRhdGUrb2YrSTEzMCtOT0ExJjAwMDAwMCYwMDAwMDAmMTImMTAmbCYwJjYmMSYyMDA3JjEyJjAmNDU0OTA2MDAxMTc5ODgyOTU4Lic=.gif

THE ANSWER IS ALWAYS NO...UNTIL YOU ASK!

Michael & Elena

Bakesfield, CA

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.