Gladiator

Faith, privacy and other OT discussions

33 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

It would not be fair if you knew me well and I did not know you.

Your posting under his name has nothing to do with why I knew who he was from the beginning. His previous ID has his name in it.
LIVING WITH YOUR WIFE and knowing your wife without living together are two entirely different things, something I'm sure you know quite well. You can know someone online for 5 years, but living together is an altogether different thing. This has been made clear with Dee's situation and others who have posted over the years

I said before "If the husband and wife can not solve their problems by themselves, then they were in hasty in their marriage". Thanks the Lord Almighty, my wife and I have discussed everything about our life, however. If you have been abused before Sarah, do not put your own problem in others. No all men like how your man was.

If the VJ was not court, then why in the hell did you put your judgments about a guy you did not listen from him? Why in the hell you want to the police to be called?

By the way, why do you avoid my questions? Why do you like to discuss others private life and keeps yours away? Tell us about how many times did you get married? And if you have been abused before? Why do put your private aside?

I am sorry Sarah, should I put some of your private life here, to refresh your memory? Or you prefer to do that yourself. Today will be a nice Drama called, "Inside the hidden Life of Sarah"?

Edited by Gladiator

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline

My gosh, you guys are going to get this thread locked. Maybe the arguing can be removed or split or something. If not then a new thread will have to be started for Dee and support for her.

Married since 9-18-04(All K1 visa & GC details in timeline.)

Ishu tum he mere Prabhu:::Jesus you are my Lord

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
My gosh, you guys are going to get this thread locked. Maybe the arguing can be removed or split or something. If not then a new thread will have to be started for Dee and support for her.

:thumbs:

12/28/06 - got married :)

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

04/09/07 - I-130 and I-129F approval email sent!!!!

04/26/07 - Packet 3 received

06/16/07 - Medical Examination

06/26/07 - Packet 3 SUBMITTED FINALLY!!!!

07/07/07 - Received pkt 4

07/22/07 - interview consular never bothered to show up for work.

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

The husband should not have used your name, and for that, I apologize. I don't believe it was said in any willful breach of confidentiality, asside from the fact that I refer to my online friends by their names, so that he probably thought that your name was also out here as well. Mods, could you please remove peezy's name from that post?

In any case, I'll make one final post on vj and then be done with it. There is a lot of drama on this board, and my husband has been exposed to my getting involved in this drama for years. Heck, the popcorn/soda smilie is probably one of the most popular smilies in this subforum (asside from the happy dance guy :dance: ). In any case, I've been sucked up in this drama for too long, and it's now time to disentangle. Best wishes to those still going through the process. Hope things go smoothly for ya'll.

10/14/05 - married AbuS in the US lovehusband.gif

02/23/08 - Filed for removal of conditions.

Sometime in 2008 - Received 10 year GC. Almost done with USCIS for life inshaAllah! Huzzah!

12/07/08 - Adopted the fuzzy feline love of my life, my Squeaky baby th_catcrazy.gif

02/23/09 - Apply for citizenship

06/15/09 - Citizenship interview

07/15/09 - Citizenship ceremony. Alhamdulilah, the US now has another american muslim!

irhal.jpg

online rihla - on the path of the Beloved with a fat cat as a copilot

These comments, information and photos may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere without express written permission from UmmSqueakster.

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline

Gladiator-Please do not discuss ppl's personal lives here when they don't want it to be discussed. Same should go for everyone of course. You should stop there.

Married since 9-18-04(All K1 visa & GC details in timeline.)

Ishu tum he mere Prabhu:::Jesus you are my Lord

Filed: Other Timeline
It would not be fair if you knew me well and I did not know you.
Your posting under his name has nothing to do with why I knew who he was from the beginning. His previous ID has his name in it.
LIVING WITH YOUR WIFE and knowing your wife without living together are two entirely different things, something I'm sure you know quite well. You can know someone online for 5 years, but living together is an altogether different thing. This has been made clear with Dee's situation and others who have posted over the years

I said before "If the husband and wife can not solve their problems by themselves, then they were in hasty in their marriage". Thanks the Lord Almighty, my wife and I have discussed everything about our life, however. If you have been abused before Sarah, do not put your own problem in others. No all men like how your man was.

If the VJ was not court, then why in the hell did you put your judgments about a guy you did not listen from him? Why in the hell you want to the police to be called?

By the way, why do you avoid my questions? Why do you like to discuss others private life and keeps yours away? Tell us about how many times did you get married? And if you have been abused before? Why do put your private aside?

I am sorry Sarah, should I put some of your private life here, to refresh your memory? Or you prefer to do that yourself. Today will be a nice Drama called, "Inside the hidden Life of Sarah"?

Now you are funny. I'm actually doubled over at your insanity.

OK, I've been married 14 times, my 7th husband like fur coats so I had to leave him because I'm totally PETA, oh, and my 3rd husband still played with Legos, so that was the end of that, and my 11th husband, well, turns out he wanted a husband of his own, and then there's #14 who, bless his heart, didn't like baseball, and I have season tickets, so, out the door he went.

And p.s. I have never been abused. Unless you call a husband who thinks spaghetti = canned chili on noodles abuse.

Edited by peezey

How can one claim God cares to judge a fornicator over judging a lying, conniving bully? I guess you would if you are the lying, conniving bully.

the long lost pillar: belief in angels

she may be fat but she's not 50

found by the crass patrol

"poisoned by a jew" sounds like a Borat song

If you bring up the truth, you're a PSYCHOPATH, life lesson #442.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Please for everyone looks at the person who wants a lot of drama and police and stuff. Look at the words she say from her own words and try to think about it.

People with no argument resort to empty questions like "is this how you talk to your husband?" and "why don't you post your private life here?" Uh, duh. Most people DON'T post their private life here

That is why this woman hides her name from this forum. That is the reason behind that she never tells anything about her private life. I wish Mrs. Dee. And everyone got the message well? These people like to know about your private problems and never tell anything about themselves. My Lord Almighty, if divorce and other staff were not a private issue, what on this earth is private then?

Filed: Other Timeline

We going to go round and round on this? You are angry because I touched a nerve, I realize. But how about you answer how it is your deen compels you to be so nasty? And please, since you are the expert, give us qu'ranic evidence justifying your behavior toward me and the others in this forum?

Your arguments make no sense. You are saying that someone who doesn't post their personal life (me) cannot give advice to one who does. What then, are you doing here? You don't post your personal life here, so how are you qualified to post advice to Dee?

Divorce is private. But it's not for me to judge who posts information in this forum, nor is it for you to judge, so what is your point in all this?

Again I say, if you were wholly misunderstood in your first post, and based on the replies you received, we all seemed to think you meant the same thing, but if we were completely mistaken, how is it this venomous attack on these women fixes all that? Simply stated, you could have mitigated this situation by telling us you were misunderstood. But instead you chose the route of nasty, insulting gossip.

How can one claim God cares to judge a fornicator over judging a lying, conniving bully? I guess you would if you are the lying, conniving bully.

the long lost pillar: belief in angels

she may be fat but she's not 50

found by the crass patrol

"poisoned by a jew" sounds like a Borat song

If you bring up the truth, you're a PSYCHOPATH, life lesson #442.

Filed: Timeline
That is why this woman hides her name from this forum.
So following your logic(if one can call it that) Dee should not post her personal details here,but just suffer in silence, bereft of support,but that same logic allows you to post Peezey's private information, ie her name???

The emperor has no clothes.

drinkblink14.gif

dee is posting about her private life because she has a problem that she can't fix on her own. Perhaps you'd rather that she suffer in silence, or hide the fact that not every long distance marriage ends up in happily ever after unicorn land, but it's her choice.

AOS

-

Filed: 8/1/07

NOA1:9/7/07

Biometrics: 9/28/07

EAD/AP: 10/17/07

EAD card ordered again (who knows, maybe we got the two-fer deal): 10/23/-7

Transferred to CSC: 10/26/07

Approved: 11/21/07

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
The husband should not have used your name, and for that, I apologize. I don't believe it was said in any willful breach of confidentiality, asside from the fact that I refer to my online friends by their names, so that he probably thought that your name was also out here as well. Mods, could you please remove peezy's name from that post?

In any case, I'll make one final post on vj and then be done with it. There is a lot of drama on this board, and my husband has been exposed to my getting involved in this drama for years. Heck, the popcorn/soda smilie is probably one of the most popular smilies in this subforum (asside from the happy dance guy :dance: ). In any case, I've been sucked up in this drama for too long, and it's now time to disentangle. Best wishes to those still going through the process. Hope things go smoothly for ya'll.

' Disentangle' .... I wonder if that word has anything to do with NAPPY HAIR... :whistle:

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

look.. to a certain degree I agree things between a man and a woman are private.... BUT this isnt the 1940'S where a woman has to hide whats going on.. keep it in the closet

and honestly only ONE person on here knows me.. other than being on line... SO to a certain extent.. this still is somewhat "private".. no one knows where i live and actually WHo i am....

I was raised "talking" about my issues and feelings... and when everyone else is saying "i told you so" from my "real" life... VJ is the ONLY place where people knows where i am coming from.. long distance.. marring from another culture.. Bringing someone into the country.. and the stress of dealing with ADjusting to new things coming into the country/ spouse in the house

So maybe some think I am a Bad Woman cause I have been posting about this.... Whatever.... you still only know me from your computer screen......

Edited by deemabrouk

06.14.2006 - Got Married in Alexandria, Egypt :) :) :)

05.23.2007 - INTERVIEW DATE!!!!!!! inshallah.......

*** Interview is a SUCCESS !!!! *** now for a speedy AP!! inshallah...

06.18.2007 - Starting to Freak Out over this AP #######

06.27.2007 - Visa In Hand.. Alhamdulillah!

07.13.2007 - Husband arrives in the US!!! alhamdulillah ..yup.. thats right Friday the 13th!!

07.24.2007 - Mailed in AOS & EAD together to Chicago

It doesn't matter what you say

I just can't stay here every yesterday

Like keep on acting out the same

The way we act out

Every way to smile

Forget

And make-believe we never needed

Any more than this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cf6k4yJyv0

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Xv6lHwWwO3w

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.