lovedolphins

Any recent approvals out of the Texas Service Center

693 posts in this topic

What do you guys think about applying for US citizenship. My wife will be eligible in a few months... after January 2008. Do you think the wait for Naturalization through TSC is this long as well?

Hard to say from the few examples in the timelines -- the three people who filed for naturalization in February-March of this year did get interview dates five months after they filed. But those may have been processed before TSC hit whatever stumbling block it hit in June.

Maybe they will speed up again when they run out of Slim Jims, fried pork rinds, and cherry-flavored Dr. Pepper.

HI! My husband applied for removal of conditions in March... we got the extension letter for 1 year... and still nothing!! Should we make an infopass appointment in case the biometrics letter has been sent and we did not get it?? We are getting a little worried that there has been no action!? If anyone has any ideas for me please let me know!

Thanks!

3/26/07 Applied for removal of conditional (TSC)

4/10/07 Received 1 year extension letter

nothing since.....

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What do you guys think about applying for US citizenship. My wife will be eligible in a few months... after January 2008. Do you think the wait for Naturalization through TSC is this long as well?

Hard to say from the few examples in the timelines -- the three people who filed for naturalization in February-March of this year did get interview dates five months after they filed. But those may have been processed before TSC hit whatever stumbling block it hit in June.

Maybe they will speed up again when they run out of Slim Jims, fried pork rinds, and cherry-flavored Dr. Pepper.

HI! My husband applied for removal of conditions in March... we got the extension letter for 1 year... and still nothing!! Should we make an infopass appointment in case the biometrics letter has been sent and we did not get it?? We are getting a little worried that there has been no action!? If anyone has any ideas for me please let me know!

Thanks!

You should have received an biometrics appointment letter by now. I would definitely take steps to get to the bottom of this.

Lets just say you should err' on the side of caution.

Wipfeld.jpg

zep_19579_010.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

Thanks!

WOO-HOO!!! Another TSC Loser®!!!

120pxdancingbananart2.gif

Actually, you're a TSC Super Loser® because like anyone whose NOA1 was dated before (as of today) April 19, you are outside of the official TSC processing time (aka the "Let's Stop Picking Our Noses and Pick a Date Out of the Hat" date).

Unless I'm suddenly approved, I officially become a TSC Super Loser® the day after tomorrow! What a party there will be!

BTW, what was the exact date on your NOA1 (extension letter)?

Meh

We sent our app for removal of conditions to TSC on 7-30-07, did biometrics in september, and she just received the 10 year green card 10-30-07 with no interview, not bad considering she arrived on 11-1-05, TSC ROCKS!!!! :thumbs::thumbs:

Rhoady

We sent our app for removal of conditions to TSC on 7-30-07, did biometrics in september, and she just received the 10 year green card 10-30-07 with no interview, not bad considering she arrived on 11-1-05, TSC ROCKS!!!! :thumbs::thumbs:

Rhoady

Your case was not handled at the TSC. Your case was transferred to the CSC (California Service Center) for processing. Go back a few pages in this thread and read the reasons why.

TSC does not rock, has never rocked, nor will ever rock!

Wipfeld.jpg

zep_19579_010.gif

TSC does not rock, has never rocked, nor will ever rock!

Unless you say that TSC is a rock ... just sitting there, not going anywhere. :D

08/17/08: Mailed N400 to TSC

08/19/08: USPS attempted delivery

08/20/08: TSC received N400

08/21/08: TSC cashed check

09/02/08: Received NOA...........Priority date: 08/20/08

..............................................Notice date : 08/22/08

09/02/08: Received Biometrics Notification

09/18/08: Biometrics completed - Charlotte DO

10/24/08: Received Interview Letter

12/08/08: Interview @ 1:00pm. APPROVED!

01/05/09: Oath Ceremony 10:00AM. Now officially a USC!!!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

01/17/09: Applied for US Passport and passport card

01/28/09: Received US Passport

01/29/09: Received US passport card

01/29/09: Received naturalization certificate back from passport office

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Our Senator has launched an inquiry with a Super-Advisor :lol: at the Texas Service Center regarding the discrepancy of processing times.

Okay everyone, let's all hold our breaths and wait for a timely response!

:devil:

Edited by lovedolphins

Oh my gosh I was going to say... got it in 2 months?! we've been waiting for 7 months!!

TSC is so SLOW!

3/26/07 Applied for removal of conditional (TSC)

4/10/07 Received 1 year extension letter

nothing since.....

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Rhoady

*biting tongue*

*Cheryl -- Nova Scotia ....... Jerry -- Oklahoma*

Jan 17, 2014 N-400 submitted

Jan 27, 2014 NOA received and cheque cashed

Feb 13, 2014 Biometrics scheduled

Nov 7, 2014 NOA received and interview scheduled

MAY IS NATIONAL STROKE AWARENESS MONTH
Educate Yourself on the Warning Signs of Stroke -- talk to me, I am a survivor!

"Life is as the little shadow that runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset" ---Crowfoot

The true measure of a society is how those who have treat those who don't.

Timeline

Rhoady

Do you point and laugh at the developmentally disabled, too?

Our Senator has launched an inquiry with a Super-Advisor :lol: at the Texas Service Center regarding the discrepancy of processing times.

Okay everyone, let's all hold our breaths and wait for a timely response!

:devil:

Is the Super-Advisor in charge of TSC Super Loser® petitions?

BTW, who is your senator?

Meh

Timeline

(I don't like this VJ feature that combines replies to two separate messages in one post . . . .)

I forgot to mention -- the official TSC processing time is 6 months and 12 days. Our NOA1 was issued . . . 6 months and 12 days ago.

Today I become a TSC Super Loser®.

th_borat.jpg

Time to bring out the GIANT dancing banana!

dancingbananaut5.gif

Meh

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
(I don't like this VJ feature that combines replies to two separate messages in one post . . . .)

I forgot to mention -- the official TSC processing time is 6 months and 12 days. Our NOA1 was issued . . . 6 months and 12 days ago.

Today I become a TSC Super Loser®.

th_borat.jpg

Time to bring out the GIANT dancing banana!

dancingbananaut5.gif

my little boy is all grown up! *sniffsniff*

*Cheryl -- Nova Scotia ....... Jerry -- Oklahoma*

Jan 17, 2014 N-400 submitted

Jan 27, 2014 NOA received and cheque cashed

Feb 13, 2014 Biometrics scheduled

Nov 7, 2014 NOA received and interview scheduled

MAY IS NATIONAL STROKE AWARENESS MONTH
Educate Yourself on the Warning Signs of Stroke -- talk to me, I am a survivor!

"Life is as the little shadow that runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset" ---Crowfoot

The true measure of a society is how those who have treat those who don't.

Timeline
my little boy is all grown up! *sniffsniff*

Mommy, those people in Texas are mean to me! They're bad people! VERY bad people!

Meh

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

If I were to believe what my NOA 1 says then TSC received my petition 6 months and 1 week ago. Kinda hard to believe since the notes on the back of my check had a date of April 24th and the TSC officer told me once that their records show it was received on April 23rd. Someone either can't read or write.

Edited by Angel7422

f68cm6.png

4/7/08 -------> Rec'd email from USCIS showing Card Ordered, Woot Woot

4/14/08 -----> 10 yr green card in hand

Citizenship Timeline

8/20/08 -------> Mailed N-400 to TSC

8/21/08 -------> N-400 rec'd by TSC @ 10:42 am signed for by C Maxa

8/26/08 -------> Check cashed

8/28/08 -------> Called USCIS was told biometrics scheduled for Sept 12 @ 3 pm

9/02/08 -------> Received NOA 1 showing receipt date as August 22, 2008

9/02/08 -------> Received bio appt by snail mail verifying scheduled date as 9/12 @ 3 pm

9/12/08 -------> Fingerprints taken

12/16/08------> Interview @ 10:05 am [PASSED]; OAth given at 2 pm

***MY HUSBAND IS NOW A USC***

12/29/08 -----> Filed for US passport book and passport card for my husband

01/08/09 -----> Rec'd US passport book in mail today; still waiting for card and return of natz cert

1/10/09 ------> Rec'd US passport card and Natz cert.

Rhoady

Do you point and laugh at the developmentally disabled, too?

Don't hate the player, hate the game. Maybe I got special treatment since I am from Texas? :huh::P

Rhoady

On a side note, when she got here on a CR-1, it took 7 months before she got her green card :crying: . They said it was because there were no pictures in her file, although I think it got misplaced in LA.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.