lovedolphins

Any recent approvals out of the Texas Service Center

693 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline
LOL We're trademarked now?!??!! :lol: :lol:

Cool...A trademark!

When do we start making a profit?

Once you start using it by accident and James sues you for it... that's when we start making profit lol :devil:

animal-smiley-085.gif

Mar 06, 2007: mailed I751!

Mar 09, 2007: I751 arrived at TSC

Mar 13, 2007: checks cleared bank

Mar 24, 2007: biometrics receipt dated Mar 09

Mar 28, 2007: NOA1 dated Mar 09

Mar 28, 2007: biometrics letter dated Mar 22

Apr 06, 2007: biometrics appointment

(Oct 09, 2007: called USCIS: service request sent to TSC)

Jan 31, 2008: case transferred to VSC (last touch date changed from 04/07/07 to 02/01/08)

Feb 01, 2008: touch

Feb 04, 2008: touch

(Feb 05, 2008: infopass appointment)

Feb 07, 2008: transfer notice dated Feb 01, 08

Feb 13, 2008: touch (Current Status: This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred.)

Feb 25, 2008: touch

Apr 11, 2008: approval email! (only took 1 year, 34 days!)

Apr 13, 2008: 2 more approval emails

Apr 16, 2008: email notice: "Approval notice sent"

Apr 18, 2008: MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!!! card received!

tumbleweed-1.gif

04/22/2010 N400 mailed

05/05/2010 check cashed

05/07/2010 NOA1 dated 05/04/2010

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Cool...A trademark!

Once you start using it by accident and James sues you for it... that's when we start making profit lol :devil:

hehehehehe

*Cheryl -- Nova Scotia ....... Jerry -- Oklahoma*

Jan 17, 2014 N-400 submitted

Jan 27, 2014 NOA received and cheque cashed

Feb 13, 2014 Biometrics scheduled

Nov 7, 2014 NOA received and interview scheduled

MAY IS NATIONAL STROKE AWARENESS MONTH
Educate Yourself on the Warning Signs of Stroke -- talk to me, I am a survivor!

"Life is as the little shadow that runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset" ---Crowfoot

The true measure of a society is how those who have treat those who don't.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline
** the fcuking lazy fcuking bums at the fcuking TSC. God, I am so fcuking fed up with this fcuking USCIS fcuking bullshite! ** the whole fcuking US government, too, for totally fcuking failing the population it is fcuking supposed to fcuking provide fcuking service to. Motherfcuking morons all around. Fcuking fire all those fcuking useless fcukers there.

There, my TSC rant for the day. Actually, my fcuking TSC fcuking rant for the fcuking day. Fcuking bastards!

C'mon, Reinhard, don't hold back, let it ALL out!

Meh

Timeline

Cool...A trademark!

hehehehehe

I hereby grant a perpetual license to all TSC Losers® to use the trademark for both good and evil! In sickness and in health and for richer or poorer, too.

Meh

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Why don't you end this thread and keep conversations in the chat room otherwise what was a useful source of information has now dragged into 17 pages of waffle about how we are all waiting for our forms which we are reminded of everyday.

Lift conditions 2007...

Timeline
Why don't you end this thread and keep conversations in the chat room otherwise what was a useful source of information has now dragged into 17 pages of waffle about how we are all waiting for our forms which we are reminded of everyday.

HEY -- no one's forcing you to even come to this website, let alone look at this one thread.

Lighten up, Francis.

Meh

Keep this thread open, please. No matter how silly it gets it give me a sense of things moving on. I check this forum at least twice a day and can't wait to hear that someone got approved.

Now, I am getting ready to write to my congressman. Does anyone here could post a template or ideas to help me shape a good letter? Thanks.

Why don't you make like the TSC and CHILL!!!!

Can I call you Francis (makes reference to the movie "Stripes")

Edited by Dr. ZoSo

Wipfeld.jpg

zep_19579_010.gif

Timeline

bumping the wait list so it doesn't get burried

tscloserlistrp6.jpg

UserName............Date of I-751.....NOA1 Date.......Biometrics......Last Touch......Approved

fragile093..........01/27/07..........01/31/07........03/03/07........03/11/07........--/--/--

vumbi...............01/28/07..........02/15/07........03/14/07........03/14/07........--/--/--

ven2lin.............02/01/07..........02/05/07........--/--/--........10/01/07........--/--/--

JLR.................02/06/07..........02/09/07........03/15/07........03/15/07........--/--/--

Dr. ZoSo............02/09/07..........??/??/07........03/15/07........--/--/--........--/--/--

markwash02..........02/14/07..........--/--/--........--/--/--........--/--/--........--/--/--

A_C.................02/18/07..........02/21/07........03/15/07........03/19/07........--/--/--

lovedolphins........02/21/07..........02/28/07........05/14/07........05/15/07........--/--/--

ihateemo............--/--/--..........03/03/07........--/--/--........--/--/--........--/--/--

kn687...............02/27/07..........03/21/07........03/29/07........03/31/07........--/--/--

tweety..............03/06/07..........03/09/07........04/06/07........04/07/07........--/--/--

burs................03/15/07..........03/19/07........04/12/07........04/13/07........--/--/--

us1415..............04/09/07..........04/18/07........05/12/07........05/15/07........--/--/--

James...............04/18/07..........04/20/07........05/31/07........06/03/07........--/--/--

Angel7422...........04/20/07..........04/25/07........05/24/07........05/29/07........--/--/--

Gringa..............04/27/07..........05/24/07........06/22/07........--/--/--........--/--/--

Cassie..............05/08/07..........05/09/07........06/04/07........06/05/07........--/--/--

baunzerbrudi........05/11/07..........05/19/07........06/14/07........06/19/07........--/--/--

rhenryv.............05/17/07..........05/30/07........06/18/07........--/--/--........--/--/--

Mr.Bigdog...........06/06/07..........06/19/07........08/30/07........08/31/07........--/--/--

animal-smiley-085.gif

Jan 31, 2008: case transferred to VSC (last touch date changed from 04/07/07 to 02/01/08)

Feb 13, 2008: touch (Current Status: This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred.)

tumbleweed-1.gif

04/22/2010 N400 mailed

05/05/2010 check cashed

Well when I got home from work yesterday I noticed a letter from my Senator in my mail box. Here's what it said in a nut shell:

While I sincerely regret to learn of your difficulties, I am please you have advised my office of your situation.

Here's the part that really gets me:

In an effort to be of assistance to you I have contacted the proper officials with the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services to ask that your request be favorable and expeditiously considered.

The letter then goes on to state the people I can call with my Senators middle Georgia office to check and see the outcome of any info they may be able to gather.

As I wrote my original letter before the new processing dates posted on 10/15, I will be calling those people on Monday to make them aware of the new dates and passably fax them more info on my wife's case if needed.

Wipfeld.jpg

zep_19579_010.gif

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

aye, but it makes me feel better that there is a distinct group of people that are stuck just like me and we have a space to commiserate with each other, in silly ways and with useful info / updates, but that's just me. :)

*Cheryl -- Nova Scotia ....... Jerry -- Oklahoma*

Jan 17, 2014 N-400 submitted

Jan 27, 2014 NOA received and cheque cashed

Feb 13, 2014 Biometrics scheduled

Nov 7, 2014 NOA received and interview scheduled

MAY IS NATIONAL STROKE AWARENESS MONTH
Educate Yourself on the Warning Signs of Stroke -- talk to me, I am a survivor!

"Life is as the little shadow that runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset" ---Crowfoot

The true measure of a society is how those who have treat those who don't.

Timeline
Well when I got home from work yesterday I noticed a letter from my Senator in my mail box. Here's what it said in a nut shell:

While I sincerely regret to learn of your difficulties, I am please you have advised my office of your situation.

In an effort to be of assistance to you I have contacted the proper officials with the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services to ask that your request be favorable and expeditiously considered.

The letter then goes on to state the people I can call with my Senators middle Georgia office to check and see the outcome of any info they may be able to gather.

As I wrote my original letter before the new processing dates posted on 10/15, I will be calling those people on Monday to make them aware of the new dates and passably fax them more info on my wife's case if needed.

Let's hope they can move that squeaky wheel.

What all did you all write in there? I plan to just give them a short description of my case dates (filing, NOA1, biometrics, last touch) and then provide them with the processing times, and tell them that my effort to resolve the issue with USCIS deems unsuccessful, and that their information line is not informational... Does that sound good? Any suggestions?

I'm not sure yet when I will be able to send out the request to my senator. My parents fly in from Germany today and will stay for two weeks, so I might have to postpone it till after they leave again.

animal-smiley-085.gif

tumbleweed-1.gif

04/22/2010 N400 mailed

05/05/2010 check cashed

What all did you all write in there? I plan to just give them a short description of my case dates (filing, NOA1, biometrics, last touch) and then provide them with the processing times, and tell them that my effort to resolve the issue with USCIS deems unsuccessful, and that their information line is not informational... Does that sound good? Any suggestions?

I'm not sure yet when I will be able to send out the request to my senator. My parents fly in from Germany today and will stay for two weeks, so I might have to postpone it till after they leave again.

Congrats on the parental visit. I know my wife loves it when someone from her family comes to visit. We just got through having her sister, niece, and cousin over for 3.5 weeks. That was a lot of work and a lot of fun!

Wipfeld.jpg

zep_19579_010.gif

Timeline

I would presume they don't know anything about what's going on at TSC with I-751s (even though they may well know) and would explain that people who filed months after you were transferred to CSC and have already been approved, while you -- and others who filed anytime between January and July 1 (perhaps specifically indicating that you know quite a few others in the same situtation from VJ) -- are still sitting at TSC.

I would also throw in a pitch about being a LEGAL immigrant who is trying to do things the LEGAL way, and that there is almost an anti-immigrant hysteria in the country now, which makes it very difficult when one has an expired green card and just a piece of paper that says you can only work here for a year beyond your green card's expiration date.

You might want to mention the evidence you included, and indicate that because such evidence undeniably establishes that your marriage was not entered into for the purpose of evading the immigration laws, there is no reason why your petition should not have been approved in a matter of days after the service center received your biometrics (as they do at CSC).

Meh

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.