Captain Oates

RFE FOR FINANCIAL INFORMATION !!!! DESPAIR !

41 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

I really think they're saying that it'll take 15 days to review the case again to be on the safe side. They will probably (and hopefully) approve it before then, especially since they already received the extra evidence on Monday.

Diana

CR-1

02/05/07 - I-130 sent to NSC

05/03/07 - NOA2

05/10/07 - NVC receives petition, case # assigned

08/08/07 - Case Complete

09/27/07 - Interview, visa granted

10/02/07 - POE

11/16/07 - Received green card and Welcome to America letter in the mail

Removing Conditions

07/06/09 - I-751 sent to CSC

08/14/09 - Biometrics

09/27/09 - Approved

10/01/09 - Received 10 year green card

U.S. Citizenship

03/30/11 - N-400 sent via Priority Mail w/ delivery confirmation

05/12/11 - Biometrics

07/20/11 - Interview - passed

07/20/11 - Oath ceremony - same day as interview

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline
I really think they're saying that it'll take 15 days to review the case again to be on the safe side. They will probably (and hopefully) approve it before then, especially since they already received the extra evidence on Monday.

Diana

Hi Diana

Just checked auto line again for 3rd time today... the message has changed to 'we received your checklist' and gives yesterday's date (thursday). Of course they always quote the date it gets on their system though I know fedex delivered it early monday...

I bet they drink a lot of cold coffee as it takes em 4 days to drink it.... and 4 days to wash the cup..and then 6 to 8 weeks before they need a wee-wee

But anyway I was delighted at the change of message as it means the ball is in their court

amazing how a nothing message like that can cheer me up - just anything to know something is happening..

It wont keep me smiling for 6 to 8 weeks though - so come on NVC - give me one final wave goodbye and I promise to forget you forever

alan

moresheep400100.jpg

Timeline

Seeeeeeeeeeeeee... that's a good sign!!! I think they will complete your case some time next week for sure.

Diana

CR-1

05/03/07 - NOA2

08/08/07 - Case Complete

10/02/07 - POE

Removing Conditions

08/14/09 - Biometrics

09/27/09 - Approved

U.S. Citizenship

05/12/11 - Biometrics

WooHoo :dancing::dancing::dancing:

Alan, that has cheered me up for the weekend. At last a sign of progress.

I'm sure the coffee is not just cold. I'm sure it has the little green bits floating on top as well..... :wacko:

Go and have a really good weekend and come back next week to give us GOOD NEWS!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Ah it is to laugh - your sense of humour obviously puts you in good stead.

I'm reading Bill Bryson's book right now - notes from a small island and he's just visiting Scotland - enjoy, relax, have fun!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline

Just got back from Scotland - driving up was wet but then a 2 really nice days - 800 miles !

Just got back and called NVC and.......

guess what...

are you ready...

CASE COMPLETE !!!!!

last Friday ! yippee ! must have been very late

So then Carolyn took the phone from me and rang again to make sure I had not entered the wrong USCIS number !

Neither of us has smiled as it has been so awful - we we really beat and thinking it might take all winter to re-establish Carolyn's domicile with her in the US alone......

but tomorrow we will smile ! boy will i smile ! I never imagined we would be out of this hole 1 week and one day later but we are...

That was simply AWFUL !!!!!!

I want to thank all my VJ friends who offered all that wonderful support when we so despairing and not knowing how to get out of that terrible trap... it was so good to know we had your thoughts ...

You USC's who are not living in the US - get working on DOMICILE right now - its a great white in the surf of the NVC wave ! We had to pull out every single thing it mentions on the 864 in order to clear this hurdle and we reckon it was a near thing....

We are DONE with NVC - DONE !!!!!

ok off to sleep for a week...

alan

Edited by saywhat

moresheep400100.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Congrats Alan,

happy for you :yes:

Rika

CR-1 Timeline

March'07 NOA1 date, case transferred to CSC

June'07 NOA2 per USCIS website!

Waiver I-751 timeline

July'09 Check cashed.

Jan'10 10 year GC received.

Timeline
:dance:

CR-1

05/03/07 - NOA2

08/08/07 - Case Complete

10/02/07 - POE

Removing Conditions

08/14/09 - Biometrics

09/27/09 - Approved

U.S. Citizenship

05/12/11 - Biometrics

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.