thetreble

Off Topic Forum...

8,274 posts in this topic

He's a man. He was wrong. :lol:

men are never wrong. we just make occasional mistakes because the woman didn't provide us enough facts and information prior to our decisions. :innocent:

Lord, you sound like Derek! Last night I cleaned all my good jewelry - wedding ring, engagement ring, great-mothers ring, etc. Anyway, normally I would let them all dry on the counter, but I knew that Calvin would start messing with them if I left them out so I put them on a paper towel and put it up on the highest shelf in the kitchen. Fast forward to this morning as I am running out the door to work and am looking for my rings. I run into the kitchen, reach up to the shelf and no paper towel! :help: At this point I know 2 things, Derek is a neat freak and he also cleaned the cat litter out before he left for work. So I am freaking out thinking the towel and the litter have been thrown down the garbage chute and I am going to have to go through 100 apartments worth of trash to find my jewelry. Long story short, he fortunately threw the towel out in the kitchen trash and had not taken that to the trash room with the litter, phew! But I still ended up dumping out all the trash on the kitchen floor and pawing through it at 7:45am. And of course this is all his fault. :lol:

Ick!! :lol:

Good morning everyone. I have a new screen name now! Better suited to me than that cartoboy...I'm neither a cartographer, nor a boy!

I got up at 5 am this morning, as usual. And did two loads of laundry, cut and boxed all my Christmas goodies I baked yesterday...one for us, one for the neighbours (she doesn't do any Christmas baking anymore), and I address and wrote in EVERY Christmas card I sent out! 100 in total. Who cares about cleaning eh? haha I have a HUGE mess to clean up today. AFTER I do some Christmas shopping.

Here's a coffee until I return...

Carla (F)

Edited by Carlawarla
carlahmsb4.gif

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
He's a man. He was wrong. :lol:

men are never wrong. we just make occasional mistakes because the woman didn't provide us enough facts and information prior to our decisions. :innocent:

Lord, you sound like Derek! Last night I cleaned all my good jewelry - wedding ring, engagement ring, great-mothers ring, etc. Anyway, normally I would let them all dry on the counter, but I knew that Calvin would start messing with them if I left them out so I put them on a paper towel and put it up on the highest shelf in the kitchen. Fast forward to this morning as I am running out the door to work and am looking for my rings. I run into the kitchen, reach up to the shelf and no paper towel! :help: At this point I know 2 things, Derek is a neat freak and he also cleaned the cat litter out before he left for work. So I am freaking out thinking the towel and the litter have been thrown down the garbage chute and I am going to have to go through 100 apartments worth of trash to find my jewelry. Long story short, he fortunately threw the towel out in the kitchen trash and had not taken that to the trash room with the litter, phew! But I still ended up dumping out all the trash on the kitchen floor and pawing through it at 7:45am. And of course this is all his fault. :lol:

Good morning everyone. I have a new screen name now! Better suited to me than that cartoboy...I'm neither a cartographer, nor a boy!

I got up at 5 am this morning, as usual. And did two loads of laundry, cut and boxed all my Christmas goodies I baked yesterday...one for us, one for the neighbours (she doesn't do any Christmas baking anymore), and I address and wrote in EVERY Christmas card I sent out! 100 in total. Who cares about cleaning eh? haha I have a HUGE mess to clean up today. AFTER I got do some Christmas shopping.

Carla (F)

Awesome!!

I am waiting until Dec. 9 to change my screen name. VJ allows 1 name change per year.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
But he does a mean bathroom!

My theory is that my hubby was in the Navy.. perhaps they teach them those skills there?? Cause hubby cleans the potty MUCH better than I!! :unsure:

Hmmm, Derek wasn't in the Navy but he does indeed clean the bathroom much better than I do. Of course where the toilet is concerned, it's all his mess anyway. :whistle:

see, there you go! you shoulda put them in a better place AND informed your husband. :dance:

:bonk: Who the hell doesn't notice a necklace, a pair of earrings and four rings in a towel?

I clean, cook, laundry, cat litter!! My wife has never touched my Dyson vacuum cleaner, well maybe once! I actually prefer to do all the cleaning, sort of picky.

Geesh, someone should clone you! I understand the picky part though. I can't stand it when Derek makes the bed.

canadaC.gif - Derek usaCa.gif- KJ

TIMELINE

Civil Ceremony - 02/19/2005

I-130 Mailed Out - 02/25/2005

I-130 NOA1 - 03/04/2005

I-130 Approved - 04/07/2005

Pay I-864 - 05/13/2005

Return I-864 - 07/22/2005 *We mailed in the wrong birth certificate which led to a month or so delay*

Family Ceremony - 10/22/2005

Interview in Montreal - 12/22/2005

Activate Visa - 12/25/2005

Move to Virginia - 04/06/2006

Mailed I-751 - 11/02/2007

Received in Vermont - 11/05/2007

Check Cashed by VSC - 11/09/2007

Received NOA 1 - 11/10/2007

Biometrics - 01/10/2008

Card production ordered - 09/10/2008

Card received! - 09/17/2008

Now on to citizenship...

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Well I'm work and have had my terrible, non-tim hortons coffee for the morning.

On husbands and cleaning-mine actually does some on his days off which is quite nice. He sucks at laundry though. :lol: He always looses my stuff or something goes missing. What a buster!

"...My hair's mostly wind,

My eyes filled with grit

My skin's white then brown

My lips chapped and split

I've lain on the prairie and heard grasses sigh

I've stared at the vast open bowl of the sky

I've seen all the castles and faces in clouds

My home is the prairie and for that I am proud…

If You're not from the Prairie, you can't know my soul

You don't know our blizzards; you've not fought our cold

You can't know my mind, nor ever my heart

Unless deep within you there's somehow a part…

A part of these things that I've said that I know,

The wind, sky and earth, the storms and the snow.

Best say that you have - and then we'll be one,

For we will have shared that same blazing sun." - David Bouchard

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I got up at 5 am this morning, as usual. And did two loads of laundry, cut and boxed all my Christmas goodies I baked yesterday...one for us, one for the neighbours (she doesn't do any Christmas baking anymore), and I address and wrote in EVERY Christmas card I sent out! 100 in total. Who cares about cleaning eh? haha I have a HUGE mess to clean up today. AFTER I do some Christmas shopping.

Carla (F)

Wow, you have been a busy woman! That is impressive!

Hey, did you save any goodies for us, huh, huh?

canadaC.gif - Derek usaCa.gif- KJ

TIMELINE

Civil Ceremony - 02/19/2005

I-130 Mailed Out - 02/25/2005

I-130 NOA1 - 03/04/2005

I-130 Approved - 04/07/2005

Pay I-864 - 05/13/2005

Return I-864 - 07/22/2005 *We mailed in the wrong birth certificate which led to a month or so delay*

Family Ceremony - 10/22/2005

Interview in Montreal - 12/22/2005

Activate Visa - 12/25/2005

Move to Virginia - 04/06/2006

Mailed I-751 - 11/02/2007

Received in Vermont - 11/05/2007

Check Cashed by VSC - 11/09/2007

Received NOA 1 - 11/10/2007

Biometrics - 01/10/2008

Card production ordered - 09/10/2008

Card received! - 09/17/2008

Now on to citizenship...

Timeline
Well I'm work and have had my terrible, non-tim hortons coffee for the morning.

On husbands and cleaning-mine actually does some on his days off which is quite nice. He sucks at laundry though. :lol: He always looses my stuff or something goes missing. What a buster!

Each time I go to the landromat I see women doing loads and loads by themselves. Hubby goes with me every Thursday night.. and helps lug and sort and fold - I am blessed.. It's the putting away I dislike the most -and many weeks he'll put all the clothing on hangers himself.

I know girls.. I'm living in a fantasy! :jest:

AOS:

2007-02-22: Sent AOS /EAD

2007-03-06 : NOA1 AOS /EAD

2007-03-28: Transferred to CSC

2007-05-17: EAD Card Production Ordered

2007-05-21: I485 Approved

2007-05-24: EAD Card Received

2007-06-01: Green Card Received!!

Removal of Conditions:

2009-02-27: Sent I-751

2009-03-07: NOA I-751

2009-03-31: Biometrics Appt. Hartford

2009-07-21: Touched (first time since biometrics) Perhaps address change?

2009-07-28: Approved at VSC

2009-08-25: Received card in the mail

Naturalization

2012-08-20: Submitted N-400

2013-01-18: Became Citizen

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I really can't complain about the cleaning- Mel has cleaning ladies that come twice a month. They really don't do that great of a job but at least they vacuum and mop all the floors- 2 things I don't enjoy doing.

I was just watching the news and they had quite a piece on a salmon swimming up the road in Washington where it has flooded. Gripping stuff.

Yawnnnn

Mmmm. I think I know what I am having for dinner!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
see, there you go! you shoulda put them in a better place AND informed your husband. :dance:

:bonk: Who the hell doesn't notice a necklace, a pair of earrings and four rings in a towel?

isn't the answer obvious? :whistle:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline
Each time I go to the landromat I see women doing loads and loads by themselves. Hubby goes with me every Thursday night.. and helps lug and sort and fold - I am blessed.. It's the putting away I dislike the most -and many weeks he'll put all the clothing on hangers himself.

I know girls.. I'm living in a fantasy! :jest:

:lol: That's awesome. Jared will go with me if I really need him to carry all the heavy stuff. He's good abotu it. Sometimes though he is just outright lazy and wants to play computer games. boys will be boys....

"...My hair's mostly wind,

My eyes filled with grit

My skin's white then brown

My lips chapped and split

I've lain on the prairie and heard grasses sigh

I've stared at the vast open bowl of the sky

I've seen all the castles and faces in clouds

My home is the prairie and for that I am proud…

If You're not from the Prairie, you can't know my soul

You don't know our blizzards; you've not fought our cold

You can't know my mind, nor ever my heart

Unless deep within you there's somehow a part…

A part of these things that I've said that I know,

The wind, sky and earth, the storms and the snow.

Best say that you have - and then we'll be one,

For we will have shared that same blazing sun." - David Bouchard

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
Tell that to Bren. He has ALL the telephone books from the previous cities he's lived in. I kid you not people. If I had the Mexico city phone book, that would equal 2 volumes white pages + 2 volumes yellow pages..... :wacko:

That's odd...I do the exact same thing.

IR5

2007-07-27 – Case complete at NVC waiting on the world or at least MTL.

2007-12-19 - INTERVIEW AT MTL, SPLIT DECISION.

2007-12-24-Mom's I-551 arrives, Pop's still in purgatory (AP)

2008-03-11-AP all done, Pop is approved!!!!

tumblr_lme0c1CoS21qe0eclo1_r6_500.gif

What a competition.

You guys are hilarious!

:star: :star: :star:

you should see what we did to an ot thread today :P

:devil:

someone is awake early today..... :whistle:

I was actually going to bed :lol::lol::lol:

Been doing few dungeons last night and hubby was off today ;) We are enjoying it before I start working again :P

Oliver and I had a little tiff last night..

we went to bed without resolving it..

now my parents and aunt and uncle are on their way here from Atlantic City to see our place finally..

Playing Jack Johnson really loud to wake him up cuz we gotta fix up the place before they get here..

this definitely still is better than the whole long distance thing....

worth the wait

happy and content

now to make up with Oliver without losing face ;)

i have suggestions...... :whistle:

Ah put that losing the face down. Me and hubby have learned to put the pride away and we both apologize when we are at it. It's usually both's fault anyways. One starts, but the other usually makes it worst, and we climb the ladder quick until we realize we are being childish.....and it usually ends in cuddles and kisses :luv:

The name is cool Carla!

I actually never changed my name since I registered...

I don't see what else I could use in there :no:

3dflagsdotcom_usa_2faws.gif+3dflags-canqc1-1.gif3Dflags

Removal of Conditions: GC received on 09/17/2009

Application to replace permanent resident cards filed 3/30/2019 (I-90)

I'm such a marshmellow....

I'm in Hallmark buying Christmas cards for Gene's Mom and Dad, my Mom and Dad, and Gene. I'm bawling my eyes out in the store. :crying: They were so touching!

Guess that means they were good eh?

Carla (F)

I need a coffee....charles, want to join me?

carlahmsb4.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.