Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

g'morning everyone.

:lol: at the coffee carla :thumbs:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

OMG I need a BIG shovel!

:star:

SpiritAlight edits due to extreme lack of typing abilities. :)

You will do foolish things.

Do them with enthusiasm!!

Don't just do something. Sit there.

K1: Flew to the U.S. of A. – January 9th, 2008 (HELLO CHI-TOWN!!! I'm here.)

Tied the knot (legal ceremony, part one) – January 26th, 2008 (kinda spontaneous)

AOS: Mailed V-Day; received February 15th, 2007 – phew!

I-485 application transferred to CSC – March 12th, 2008

Travel/Work approval notices via email – April 23rd, 2008

Green card/residency card: email notice of approval – August 28th, 2008 yippeeeee!!!

Funny-looking card arrives – September 6th, 2008 :)

Mailed request to remove conditions – July 7, 2010

Landed permanent resident approved – August 23rd, 2010

Second funny looking card arrives – August 31st, 2010

Over & out, Spirit

OMG I need a BIG shovel!

What did you do what did you doooo!!

Good morning everyone!

It's the spastic move into town.

Shtuff everywhere and no shelves/dressers to put it in.

A tiny bit of cupboards and only two l'il closets.

It is time my sweetie uncluttered something awful!

Hahahah...and me too, a little bit more.

We are hunting for a few select items from Craigslist: a blue velvet sofa, dining table/chairs, dresser, bookshelves, and a counter (I may have to build one) for the kitchen. It is huge and has only 1 foot of counter space on either side of the sink. Crazy. Must not have had tenants ho liked to cook in here.

I want to get good and cheap stuff, because well, I am not destined to stay here...oh but it is great for now!

It is my honey's b-day today and so...everything will be put on hold when he arrives from that thingy called work.

I swear I don't know how people do it every day day in day out by the clock.

(I am bracing myself for the onslaught...have at it! :blush: )

The idea of full-time permanent work is death to me.

I'd rather work 18 hours a day until a project gets done, and then on to the next thing.

Go figure.

Oh and for those of you who think I may be a woman of leisure, well, I swear I never stop cleaning and organizing. (What a curse.)

Tied the knot (legal ceremony, part one) – January 26th, 2008 (kinda spontaneous)

Green card/residency card: email notice of approval – August 28th, 2008 yippeeeee!!!

Over & out, Spirit

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I agree with you on the clock thing day in day out Spirit :thumbs: (perhaps not the onslaught you were expecting :lol: )

I know your kitchen because we have the same kitchen here in the apt we are renting. I just made some filo pastry/spinach/cheese triangle things and barely had room to work with the dough. I'm not that keen a cook anyway but i'm much keener in a well laid out, spacious kitchen!

Oh and happy birthday to your husband!

Edited by trailmix

having a lazy day off today..

woke up at noon,... took the dog out... went online.. watched some tv.. hand lunch.. took a nap on the couch.. and now we're back to the computer... =)

vj_sig-2-2_2.jpg

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

they are having a Canada party in San Diego this weekend I think and we are actually going to be close to San Diego this weekend camping but not sure if I want to go..

they are also having a Canada day thing on the actual day in LA somewhere but seeing as it is during the week hubby won't want to go... it would be too late..

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

grab your coffee cups, it's ready

55582695_ac5ca96a31.jpg

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Thanks for your post Trailmix.

Thanks for the uber coffee Charles.

It seems like we need to infect this particular thread with something...hmmmm....but what?

Whilst I am unpacking and giving away my sweetie's things :devil: , I will put some thought into this conundrum.

Over & out, Spirit

Filed: Timeline

Looks like I'm first in with coffee today.

coffeeswirl.jpg

Had a busy day yesterday. My husband and I had dentist appointments first thing in the morning, but they were running way behind schedule so I had to cancel mine because we also had chiropractic appointments...... which I'd scheduled TWO HOURS following our dentist appointments. I totally do not appreciate the way some professional offices treat their patients' time. :angry: Was going to go on a rant here, but I'm in the wrong thread. :hehe:

After the chiropractor we stopped by Starbucks for a coffee, then headed for a mani/pedi. Then the Fresh Market, then into Sanford to Sam's Club, then to Liam Fitzpatrick's Irish Pub for a bite to eat. Well.... the American version of an "authentic" Irish pub, anyway. :blink:

Then I dropped my husband and groceries at home and went over to Walmart. Then I decided to do some gardening. Then we chased another freaking lizard out of the house. :o Then it started raining so I stopped gardening. The end. :hehe:

iagree.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.