• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Work was just fabulous! I love it!

i love being with people and working with people and just earning money for having a great time! <3

Donne moi une poptart!

i love being with people and working with people and just earning money for having a great time! <3

What kind of job is it ?

3dflagsdotcom_usa_2faws.gif+3dflags-canqc1-1.gif3Dflags

Removal of Conditions: GC received on 09/17/2009

Application to replace permanent resident cards filed 3/30/2019 (I-90)

Hail! Hail! The Coffee is Here! :lol:

Glad to hear you had a great day Spailenes! Congratulations liz on those NOA1's!

Have a cup of java to celebrate!

coffeeroasterwh9.jpg

Edited by Carlawarla
carlahmsb4.gif

Filed: Timeline

That's just awesome. I'm so glad you are enjoying it.

I got my 3 noa's for my AOS!! =) woooo hoo

:lol: Whooooo!!! Congratulations!

Thanks for the coffee, Carla. Trailmix and I did our best to fill the gap, but it just wasn't CarlaCoffeeTM. In fact, I was just about ready to tell Charles that it was his turn to buy. Sponger. :hehe:

iagree.gif

That's just awesome. I'm so glad you are enjoying it.

I got my 3 noa's for my AOS!! =) woooo hoo

:lol: Whooooo!!! Congratulations!

Thanks for the coffee, Carla. Trailmix and I did our best to fill the gap, but it just wasn't CarlaCoffeeTM. In fact, I was just about ready to tell Charles that it was his turn to buy. Sponger. :hehe:

OMG that's TOO funny. :lol:

carlahmsb4.gif

Just another aside...before I take up so many postings here on OT... :lol: I'm going for an interview today for a volunteer position with the Nursing Home Ombudsman's office. It sounds SO exciting! I would be assigned to two nursing homes. I would go in for a half-day to each of them a week, and do some education around rights etc. then take complaints from residents, or families of residents, and then work at trying to mediate the conflicts or issues. Some report writing, lots of conflict resolution....sounds wonderful. Wish me luck at the interview!

carlahmsb4.gif

Filed: Timeline
Just another aside...before I take up so many postings here on OT... :lol: I'm going for an interview today for a volunteer position with the Nursing Home Ombudsman's office. It sounds SO exciting! I would be assigned to two nursing homes. I would go in for a half-day to each of them a week, and do some education around rights etc. then take complaints from residents, or families of residents, and then work at trying to mediate the conflicts or issues. Some report writing, lots of conflict resolution....sounds wonderful. Wish me luck at the interview!

Wow! That is AWESOME, Carla! You are PERFECT for it, and just what they need. Have a GREAT interview, Carla!!!!!

iagree.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Awesome Carla!!

I will say Good Luck although I don't think you really need it- I'm sure they will be thrilled to have such a beautiful person as yourself on their team!

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

*pops head in*

Oooh, good luck! :D

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
Morning Mags! post-21394-1204117344.gif

Good morning everyone - Carla I hope the people at your interview are very nice and that you find it to be something you would like to do!

Congrats on your collection of NOA's Liz and Sprailenes i'm glad you found a nice place to work.

Just having coffee here, Mike was looking up crime statistics and employment this morning, for the place we are going to in Florida.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.