thetreble

Off Topic Forum...

8,274 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
OK my Cdn friends....I am one sick chick tonight. The dr says I have the flu....ick. No work tomorrow, on her orders and that of my sweet husband. I have two meds so let's hope they get me to feeling better by Wednesday...I will be going nuts wondering about my kiddos at school. At least I can get my fill of HGTV tomorrow!

Y'all be good now, y'heah?

Oh No!!! I hope you are feeling better soon, Karen!!! On the bright side.... You can always log onto VJ and use any intermittent feel-good time to join us in some light repartée! :lol:

iagree.gif

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I guess I'm too late to give you a cup of hot brew this morning Sprailenes! Enjoy your first day at work however! Karen, I'm so sorry you're not feeling well. In honour of your flu like symptoms, I'm making YOU a cup o' tea. Cassie...sorry you've got some hard decisions to make...know that we're here for you!!!!! (F)

And with that...a VERY good morning to everyone!

pouringcoffee450gp2.jpg

teacup1aeb2.jpg

Edited by Carlawarla
carlahmsb4.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Morning Canucks!!

I am up earlier that I want to be but if I go back to sleep now I know I won't wake up and get my stepson off to school in time.

I need some coffee.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
I guess I'm too late to give you a cup of hot brew this morning Sprailenes! Enjoy your first day at work however! Karen, I'm so sorry you're not feeling well. In honour of your flu like symptoms, I'm making YOU a cup o' tea. Cassie...sorry you've got some hard decisions to make...know that we're here for you!!!!! (F)

pouringcoffee450gp2.jpg

teacup1aeb2.jpg

yay for carlacoffee!!!! :dance:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

OK my Cdn friends....I am one sick chick tonight. The dr says I have the flu....ick. No work tomorrow, on her orders and that of my sweet husband. I have two meds so let's hope they get me to feeling better by Wednesday...I will be going nuts wondering about my kiddos at school. At least I can get my fill of HGTV tomorrow!

Y'all be good now, y'heah?

Yeah I missed a day last week too, I am on Antibiotiques and trying not to having messing my body up by eating tons of Yogourt, it's a pretty strong one :( But I feel much better sick wise. Take some rest today!

Can't post now....I GOTTA GO TO WORK!!!!

YIPPEEEEE! :dance:

see yous later. :D

Looks like I'm not gonna be the only one that posts rarely anymore :P

Good luck with your new job :D

3dflagsdotcom_usa_2faws.gif+3dflags-canqc1-1.gif3Dflags

Removal of Conditions: GC received on 09/17/2009

Application to replace permanent resident cards filed 3/30/2019 (I-90)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
:lol: That's what I had designated the closet for. Apparently the cat is an original sphynix. Or made of solid gold. Or.... well.... dare I say it?..... it's nothing more than a feline and has been elevated beyond human status.

fluffy_picture.jpg

:lol: That's what I had designated the closet for. Apparently the cat is an original sphynix. Or made of solid gold. Or.... well.... dare I say it?..... it's nothing more than a feline and has been elevated beyond human status.

fluffy_picture.jpg

:lol:

3dflagsdotcom_usa_2faws.gif+3dflags-canqc1-1.gif3Dflags

Removal of Conditions: GC received on 09/17/2009

Application to replace permanent resident cards filed 3/30/2019 (I-90)

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

pouringcoffee450gp2.jpg

teacup1aeb2.jpg

Carla -- thanks muchly! One of two decisions have been made, still working on the other one. But feeling much calmer today. :)

*Cheryl -- Nova Scotia ....... Jerry -- Oklahoma*

Jan 17, 2014 N-400 submitted

Jan 27, 2014 NOA received and cheque cashed

Feb 13, 2014 Biometrics scheduled

Nov 7, 2014 NOA received and interview scheduled

MAY IS NATIONAL STROKE AWARENESS MONTH
Educate Yourself on the Warning Signs of Stroke -- talk to me, I am a survivor!

"Life is as the little shadow that runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset" ---Crowfoot

The true measure of a society is how those who have treat those who don't.

Timeline

So Alberta is having a Provincial election next Monday and I was just watching the anti-Ed Stelmach (AB current Premier for those of you who aren't keeping up with AB politics).

It's quite cute really, they just have a guy out on the street who is asking 'do you think Ed is doing a good job' or 'Do you trust Ed to get the job done', then you have the man/woman on the street saying stuff like 'No, no I don't.

It's so soft compared to U.S. political commercials - I like it :thumbs:

Wish Ralph was running again!

"I wasn't suprised that she crossed over to the Liberals. I don't think she ever did have a Conservative bone in her body. Well, maybe one".

Klein at a charity roast, talking about Tory turncoat Belinda Stronach -- who used to date Foreign Affairs Minister Peter MacKay -- on Nov. 7, 2006.

"I ought not to have thrown the Liberal health policy at our page Jennifer, and to Jennifer, I apologize most sincerely. ... And I also apologize for referring to the document as #######, Mr. Speaker."

Klein apologizing in the Alberta legislature on March 1, 2006 after throwing a Liberal Party health policy booklet and narrowly missing a legislature page.

"You get a lot of free dinners but after that you get sort of tired, especially when you quit drinking, and then it's no fun at all, so I don't know why they would want to do it."

Klein talking to reporters at the Calgary Stampede on July 10, 2006 about his potential successors.

In the same scrum, he said: "I wake up in the morning and I say, 'Why am I here?' And it's because I'm not all there!"

Filed: Timeline
So Alberta is having a Provincial election next Monday and I was just watching the anti-Ed Stelmach (AB current Premier for those of you who aren't keeping up with AB politics).

It's quite cute really, they just have a guy out on the street who is asking 'do you think Ed is doing a good job' or 'Do you trust Ed to get the job done', then you have the man/woman on the street saying stuff like 'No, no I don't.

It's so soft compared to U.S. political commercials - I like it :thumbs:

Wish Ralph was running again!

"I wasn't suprised that she crossed over to the Liberals. I don't think she ever did have a Conservative bone in her body. Well, maybe one".

Klein at a charity roast, talking about Tory turncoat Belinda Stronach -- who used to date Foreign Affairs Minister Peter MacKay -- on Nov. 7, 2006.

"I ought not to have thrown the Liberal health policy at our page Jennifer, and to Jennifer, I apologize most sincerely. ... And I also apologize for referring to the document as #######, Mr. Speaker."

Klein apologizing in the Alberta legislature on March 1, 2006 after throwing a Liberal Party health policy booklet and narrowly missing a legislature page.

"You get a lot of free dinners but after that you get sort of tired, especially when you quit drinking, and then it's no fun at all, so I don't know why they would want to do it."

Klein talking to reporters at the Calgary Stampede on July 10, 2006 about his potential successors.

In the same scrum, he said: "I wake up in the morning and I say, 'Why am I here?' And it's because I'm not all there!"

Canadian politics are indeed kind of cute. I remember watching the House of Commons channel and found it quite ceremonial. Same thing with the Throne Speech (I had my own little joke about that :lol:)

By the way, Klein owes us money----- where's my 400 rebate? :lol:

Oh!!! and goooooooood morning everyone!!!

Timeline

I'm just cleaning out some drawers and there is this thing I do sometimes that I thought I would share - anyhoo - if you don't feel like using the shredder to get rid of those auto insurance papers for the last 10 years etc - I fill up the kitchen sink with some soapy water and as I sort through the papers I dump the ones I don't want in there.

After 5-10 minutes the papers are soft and so easy to tear and mush up before throwing them away.

Enjoy!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Hey Trailmix! Thanks for that suggestion! I was wondering how I was going to get rid of my mountain of paper before I moved! ~giggles~ You know, I never thought of doing that though! I can see my sink piled high with paper mush tonight! :P

October 2006- Met Taktyx playing the World of Warcraft

I-129F

September 26, 2007- I-129F Package sent by courier to CSC

September 28, 2007- Received at CSC

October 29, 2007- NOA1 hardcopy arrives!

February 5, 2008- NOA2!

April 23, 2008- Medical

April 22, 2008- Interview!

April 26, 2008- POE Edmonton

June 5, 2008- Legal wedding

October 11, 2008- Wedding ceremony with family

AOS

December 6, 2008- AOS package mailed

December 8, 2008- Package received

December 15, 2008- Check cashed! WOOHOO!

December 22, 2008- All 3 NOA1's received

January 5, 2009- I-485 transferred to CSC. Here's hoping for no interview!

January 14, 2009- Biometrics

February 23, 2009- EAD and AP received in the mail, dated Feb 14th.

April 23, 2009- Welcome to the United States Letter arrives. Card to follow.

June 1, 2009- GC received in mail. Approval date 04/09/09

Done with USCIS until 04/2011!

I'm just cleaning out some drawers and there is this thing I do sometimes that I thought I would share - anyhoo - if you don't feel like using the shredder to get rid of those auto insurance papers for the last 10 years etc - I fill up the kitchen sink with some soapy water and as I sort through the papers I dump the ones I don't want in there.

After 5-10 minutes the papers are soft and so easy to tear and mush up before throwing them away.

Enjoy!

I don't have a shredder....what a GREAT IDEA!!! Thanks!

carlahmsb4.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.