276 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Do you think there is any reason why they would doubt the relationship? Did she look at the evidence? How many times did you meet? Did you meet any of the red flags ?

I have known Mouhcine from January 2005, we spoke everyday(phone, yahoo, msn). I have all the records. I sent like 200 photos from the time I was there in August 2005(12 days) and January 2006 (11days). She looked at all the paper work my job letter, taxes, divorce decrees...... She questioned him 30 mins and interogated him when she saw I was born in Israel. She asked if I am Jewish, then asked him if he is muslim. THen she asked him how his family would accept me as his wife being Jewish and her face got bright red and her eyes popped out. She then threw back all his papers and told him to leave. She gave him no chance of talking.

I tried to call Casa yesterday several times, I am sure I had her on the phone at one point. She never gave me her name. I told her I wanted to speak with Mr Mckeever and each time I called he was never at his desk. They kept telling me to email. I sent 3, so far no responses.

Today I called Casa again. I was firm and asked for Mr Mckeever. I got disconnected like 3 times and finally got put on hold and a man picked up. I told him I wanted to know about my fiance's interview and he said to email, I then asked him why the CO asked of our religion and that it is racial and prejudice to bring that up in a interview. He then got irritated and told me that I need to email and that the consulate does not get enough money from the state to answer phone calls and to report it to my congress that they are short money. I then asked him his name - Mr Matthew Mckeever himself.

We had no red flags, no reason at all to deny us. I will be fighting this, and I am going back to Morocco next month.

Leila

Leila,

I feel bad that your visa was denied but don't lie about your case and say you don't have red flags when you know you admitted earlier you have a couple very big red flags. Are you just trying to get sympathy from these people and scaring others that don't have red flags so they can't understand why the CO probably denied your visa????????????????

1) Divorced several times, and you have already sponsored on ex-husband who is in the states now because you have processed him through the immigration system. If this is not a huge red flag I am not sure what is. You could easily look like someone being used or being paid to marry and bring immigrants into the US.

2) If I remember right you have a at least a 12+ year age difference. Anything over 10 years is a red flag based on Sec. 212 reasons a CO can use to deny.

Please do not lie to these people in this group, these people are scared enough about their cases and if you are leaving important information out that you do have red flags gives others more reason to worry and freak out about their own cases.

My husband got his K3 visa through Morocco, and I know about about the issues and I don't think the Moroccan Consulate is perfect and they do make mistakes. But I also believe this Consulate has a very important job and Morocco is a high volume for fraud. And I do not blame the CO one bit for seeing your red flags and who knows how your Fiancee answered the questions to decide to send it back to see if your will prove your case. I respect the Moroccan Consulate for not just giving every single visa out and actually taking their position seriously. Just because we are American citizens doesn't gaurantee our spouses a visa, especially if the CO who can see our cases more honestly than we ourselves can see it.

I hope I have not offended anyone. I just want to assure that no one is freaking out others goign through this case, if you lie you make others see no hope or logic in how the Moroccan Consulate. Yes good couples get denied unfairly but I have heard of enough other cases that I can understand why the CO might have denied the visa so please be honest so you are not scaring people unnecessary just so you can get 100% false simpathy. We have a good group in Visa Journey and you will get support anyway and help in how to fix it even with red flags, but nto telling the truth will not help anyone.

We need to share information honestly so we can all learn how to win over this process to get our visa asap and to be together with our love ones, not to freak others out with false information just to get false simpathy.

P

Ouch...it did sting a bit. It is true, I am sure, that you don't know if we are telling the truth or not. And it is possible that our husband/spouses are not being honest with us. But just because your case was fairly treated at the consulate doesn't mean ours all were.

Our red flags are the age difference, and we met on the internet. Only been married once to another US citizen, divorced for a long time, don't need a co sponsor...blah blah blah. But still, the 2 read flags were there for us. Interestingly enough you would think ours was sent back because they think he is using me for the visa, but they really sent it back because they think I am being paid. The flags for that would be that I have had several marriages, and have sponsored before, and that I needed a co sponsor. What they sent it back for is that they think I am being paid. Well....lets just say that what they claim they sent it back for, to my dying day I will think it is the age difference. That alone is not a good enough reason to send it back, but to question it extensively...yes. BTW, were you aware of the fact that the only thing that they requested at the interview was for the pictures...nothing else. I was aware already that we had these red flags so I made sure that my husband had plenty of evidence with him to prove our sincerity in our marriage. I would think in order to have a fair interview they would look at all of the evidence, not just pictures.

Really I am happy for you that you had a fair interview, and yes, you did say that there are some that were denied unfairly, but it still hurts those of us who know ourselves that our marriages are real, and we are told here that the CO's are fair when we know first hand that isn't always the case. All I am asking is that your wording is a little more gentle and supportive of those of us that are going through a nightmare that you will never need to face, incha allah. Think about it, you will still need to prove your marriage again after 2 years. How would you feel if your interviewer didn't give you a chance to show everything, and proceeded to deport your husband? Not everything in this life is fair, and to believe it is, well then you might as well stick your head in the sand.

Now my intentions are not to scare people, but rather to help them to prepare themselves. Learn your red flags, educate yourself on processes and procedures, hope for the best and prepare for the worst. And, if the worst happens, and you find yourselves in our shoes you will be educated on how to proceed next rather than spend several months researching what you should do next.

I don't personally know any of these women from this message board, but I can see and feel their pain. The knowledge of several months, or even years, to bring over a loved one, well that is more than anyone in love should have to bear. Trust me, if I or any of the other women and their husbands/fiances were not honest in their relationship there is no way they would stick around to the bitter end. You see the price us as a US citizen pays for fraud is pretty steep, and if the applicants intentions weren't honorable then they would be off finding another sucker in a different country.

Best of luck to you all.

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

I will let all of you know, yes I am a bit older then my fiance and I have married before and sponsored my ex for his green card. But age, race, religion can not discriminate on any immigration issue. There have been some women here who are mostly older then their fiance/husband. I don't have any clear reasons yet why the petition was sent back, but I know that it is the job of a CO to determine if it is a real relationship. I spent a total of 4 weeks with him in Morocco, call him everyday, email and chat. How much real can it get? But a real CO is not allowed to ask about religion and what our families think of it. Now to the people who have been denied what is your story? Speak up! There are some people who hide their timelines and have been a member here for a while.

01/2006 - Filed k1(1st time)

04/2006 - Interview (1st time) denied

Waited, waited...... no review

06/2009 - Filed k1 (2nd time)

09/2009 - NOA 2 approved

12/2009 - Interview (2nd time) APPROVED! VISA ISSUED

02/2010 - Arrived USA

04/2010 - Married

AOS Timeline

4/19/2010-Sent to Chicago Lockbox

4/26/2010-Received texts and emails 7th day

4/30/2010-Received NOA's(Hardcopies) 11th day

5/3/2010-Received ASC appointment notice(mailed 4/29/2010)14th day

5/7/2010-Walk-in Biometrics done(2 weeks earlier)18th day

5/13/2010-Case transferred to CSC

6/2/2010- Case received/resumed at CSC

6/18,6/22,6/23 AOS touches

6/28/2010- EAD production and touch on AP

6/29/2010-AOS APPROVED

7/2/2010- 2nd update on EAD production and touched on AP....

7/6/2010- Received "Welcome Letter" and AP document

7/12/2010-Received GREEN CARD and EAD

greencard.jpg

I will let all of you know, yes I am a bit older then my fiance and I have married before and sponsored my ex for his green card. But age, race, religion can not discriminate on any immigration issue. There have been some women here who are mostly older then their fiance/husband. I don't have any clear reasons yet why the petition was sent back, but I know that it is the job of a CO to determine if it is a real relationship. I spent a total of 4 weeks with him in Morocco, call him everyday, email and chat. How much real can it get? But a real CO is not allowed to ask about religion and what our families think of it. Now to the people who have been denied what is your story? Speak up! There are some people who hide their timelines and have been a member here for a while.

Is it actually written somewhere that the CO's cannot ask about religion or what the family thinks? Are there regulations somewhere on what is a permissible question and what is not? If so, I think they would be helpful for the people awaiting interviews. If certain questions are legally off limits, it would help people to know and be able to point that out to the CO.

Rebecca

Filed: Timeline

Leila,

I am sorry that some people felt the need to slam you when you were just trying to mentally cope with the a sharp blow. Hince, your recent 221g. one chick talking about jewish persons- this gal did not even have her bloody interview yet!! have the nerve to act like she know!! and on one hand some chick slamming your past around as if she is helping you!!! I think you would have gotton better support from a pack of wolves - at least they Grin at you. I dont think you have to justify your life not to a bunch of fake azz personas. I know how you feel when people start spreading your own business. yeah you posted personal details and that is fine but, to go searching for it in the bloody archives is #######!!! I had people do that to me before- just shows how sneaky some people can be. Reguardless, of the reasons for your denial - thats someting you will soon find out. All you need is support, a little guidence, and lots of hugggs. those that are in the same boat as you, need your support too. thank god those people have a special group for you to share these things. there are a few nice ladies on this thread that will offer you some wonderful support to help you keep your sanity. There were a few of those ladies that has mentioned the Desert Rose group. take advantage of that if you are up to it.

shon.gif

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Do you think there is any reason why they would doubt the relationship? Did she look at the evidence? How many times did you meet? Did you meet any of the red flags ?

I have known Mouhcine from January 2005, we spoke everyday(phone, yahoo, msn). I have all the records. I sent like 200 photos from the time I was there in August 2005(12 days) and January 2006 (11days). She looked at all the paper work my job letter, taxes, divorce decrees...... She questioned him 30 mins and interogated him when she saw I was born in Israel. She asked if I am Jewish, then asked him if he is muslim. THen she asked him how his family would accept me as his wife being Jewish and her face got bright red and her eyes popped out. She then threw back all his papers and told him to leave. She gave him no chance of talking.

I tried to call Casa yesterday several times, I am sure I had her on the phone at one point. She never gave me her name. I told her I wanted to speak with Mr Mckeever and each time I called he was never at his desk. They kept telling me to email. I sent 3, so far no responses.

Today I called Casa again. I was firm and asked for Mr Mckeever. I got disconnected like 3 times and finally got put on hold and a man picked up. I told him I wanted to know about my fiance's interview and he said to email, I then asked him why the CO asked of our religion and that it is racial and prejudice to bring that up in a interview. He then got irritated and told me that I need to email and that the consulate does not get enough money from the state to answer phone calls and to report it to my congress that they are short money. I then asked him his name - Mr Matthew Mckeever himself.

We had no red flags, no reason at all to deny us. I will be fighting this, and I am going back to Morocco next month.

Leila

Leila,

I feel bad that your visa was denied but don't lie about your case and say you don't have red flags when you know you admitted earlier you have a couple very big red flags. Are you just trying to get sympathy from these people and scaring others that don't have red flags so they can't understand why the CO probably denied your visa????????????????

1) Divorced several times, and you have already sponsored on ex-husband who is in the states now because you have processed him through the immigration system. If this is not a huge red flag I am not sure what is. You could easily look like someone being used or being paid to marry and bring immigrants into the US.

2) If I remember right you have a at least a 12+ year age difference. Anything over 10 years is a red flag based on Sec. 212 reasons a CO can use to deny.

Please do not lie to these people in this group, these people are scared enough about their cases and if you are leaving important information out that you do have red flags gives others more reason to worry and freak out about their own cases.

My husband got his K3 visa through Morocco, and I know about about the issues and I don't think the Moroccan Consulate is perfect and they do make mistakes. But I also believe this Consulate has a very important job and Morocco is a high volume for fraud. And I do not blame the CO one bit for seeing your red flags and who knows how your Fiancee answered the questions to decide to send it back to see if your will prove your case. I respect the Moroccan Consulate for not just giving every single visa out and actually taking their position seriously. Just because we are American citizens doesn't gaurantee our spouses a visa, especially if the CO who can see our cases more honestly than we ourselves can see it.

I hope I have not offended anyone. I just want to assure that no one is freaking out others goign through this case, if you lie you make others see no hope or logic in how the Moroccan Consulate. Yes good couples get denied unfairly but I have heard of enough other cases that I can understand why the CO might have denied the visa so please be honest so you are not scaring people unnecessary just so you can get 100% false simpathy. We have a good group in Visa Journey and you will get support anyway and help in how to fix it even with red flags, but nto telling the truth will not help anyone.

We need to share information honestly so we can all learn how to win over this process to get our visa asap and to be together with our love ones, not to freak others out with false information just to get false simpathy.

P

Ouch...it did sting a bit. It is true, I am sure, that you don't know if we are telling the truth or not. And it is possible that our husband/spouses are not being honest with us. But just because your case was fairly treated at the consulate doesn't mean ours all were.

Our red flags are the age difference, and we met on the internet. Only been married once to another US citizen, divorced for a long time, don't need a co sponsor...blah blah blah. But still, the 2 read flags were there for us. Interestingly enough you would think ours was sent back because they think he is using me for the visa, but they really sent it back because they think I am being paid. The flags for that would be that I have had several marriages, and have sponsored before, and that I needed a co sponsor. What they sent it back for is that they think I am being paid. Well....lets just say that what they claim they sent it back for, to my dying day I will think it is the age difference. That alone is not a good enough reason to send it back, but to question it extensively...yes. BTW, were you aware of the fact that the only thing that they requested at the interview was for the pictures...nothing else. I was aware already that we had these red flags so I made sure that my husband had plenty of evidence with him to prove our sincerity in our marriage. I would think in order to have a fair interview they would look at all of the evidence, not just pictures.

Really I am happy for you that you had a fair interview, and yes, you did say that there are some that were denied unfairly, but it still hurts those of us who know ourselves that our marriages are real, and we are told here that the CO's are fair when we know first hand that isn't always the case. All I am asking is that your wording is a little more gentle and supportive of those of us that are going through a nightmare that you will never need to face, incha allah. Think about it, you will still need to prove your marriage again after 2 years. How would you feel if your interviewer didn't give you a chance to show everything, and proceeded to deport your husband? Not everything in this life is fair, and to believe it is, well then you might as well stick your head in the sand.

Now my intentions are not to scare people, but rather to help them to prepare themselves. Learn your red flags, educate yourself on processes and procedures, hope for the best and prepare for the worst. And, if the worst happens, and you find yourselves in our shoes you will be educated on how to proceed next rather than spend several months researching what you should do next.

I don't personally know any of these women from this message board, but I can see and feel their pain. The knowledge of several months, or even years, to bring over a loved one, well that is more than anyone in love should have to bear. Trust me, if I or any of the other women and their husbands/fiances were not honest in their relationship there is no way they would stick around to the bitter end. You see the price us as a US citizen pays for fraud is pretty steep, and if the applicants intentions weren't honorable then they would be off finding another sucker in a different country.

Best of luck to you all.

Who is "P"? I tried to find the original psot bit cant seem to find it. ( guess I am dumb)

All I can say is wowowowowowo!!!!

The heck with red flags! That is all there are....ie flags for the CO to check our case more thoroughly!!! Not to readjudicate it!!!

Suggesting ppl are seeking sympathy and not telling the truth is so cruel!

Please give more details on 212 that you were referring to>>>

I want to know where it is says that in Sec 212 that says a CO can deny a beneficiary based on age difference. If you only heard this but dont know it as fact or cant show us where it is, please dont post such nonsense. I am here for truth and help, not criticism or hearsay. Just the facts please.

Also someone mentioned some are not posting timelines. Well that would me. I dont have the time to figure it all out as I am quite busy working. If I knew how to do it I would do it.

I just wish everyone would lighten up and stop criticizing. Doesn't everyone understand how difficult it is when your whole life is thrown into chaos??? What wrong did we do? Fall in love??? OMG. Just because some made it through the immigration process doesnt mean we failed to do something and you were great at the process. Geeeeeezz louise. Cut us some slack for crying out loud!!!

Ok that was my vent, now back to business.

Where does it say in Sec 212 the CO can deny a visa due to age difference?????????????

098bdb652297eb8af8222ef77903ebf5.gif

.png

Married in 04

"Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect. It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfections."

chiqa.jpg

Filed: Timeline

Who is "P"? I tried to find the original psot bit cant seem to find it. ( guess I am dumb)

The heck with red flags! That is all there are....ie flags for the CO to check our case more thoroughly!!! Not to readjudicate it!!!

I want to know where it is says that in Sec 212 that says a CO can deny a beneficiary based on age difference. If you only heard this but dont know it as fact or cant show us where it is, please dont post such nonsense. I am here for truth and help, not criticism or hearsay. Just the facts please.

Also someone mentioned some are not posting timelines. Well that would me. I dont have the time to figure it all out as I am quite busy working. If I knew how to do it I would do it.

I just wish everyone would lighten up and stop criticizing. Doesn't everyone understand how difficult it is when your whole life is thrown into chaos??? What wrong did we do? Fall in love??? OMG. Just because some made it through the immigration process doesnt mean we failed to do something and you were great at the process. Geeeeeezz louise. Cut us some slack for crying out loud!!!

Where does it say in Sec 212 the CO can deny a visa due to age difference?????????????

Chi,

"P" is ohiobuck name is Paula. Leila dont know the true reason of her returned petition at this point.

age diffrences adn that was speculation. hurtful speculation non the less. I dont know if Leila got 212

I thought it was 221g. I dont know where the 212 came from. I wish all those going thougth this hell = to be finally be granted some mercy.

shon.gif

Timeline

Chi,

"P" is ohiobuck name is Paula. Leila dont know the true reason of her returned petition at this point.

age diffrences adn that was speculation. hurtful speculation non the less. I dont know if Leila got 212

I thought it was 221g. I dont know where the 212 came from. I wish all those going thougth this hell = to be finally be granted some mercy.

Thanks Shon...the 212 came from Paula. She put it in her post. All Leila knows at this point is the CO sent it for "further review". Most are returned for the validity of the relationship.

I was chatting with someone today and she brought up some very intersting points about returned petitions and Leila was the one who brought it to light.

The bottom line is if there are petitions that have "red flags", the consulate will just return them and let BCIS deal with them because the consulate has neither the time nor the staff to investigate these flags. They plain just dont care and they pass the buck so to speak. So I guess for all of those of us who have red flags, count on a possible return in your case. Take heart though, because if you have all your ducks in a row, you will overcome the flag and get your DF/DH here in time. That is key...TIME!

That is the good news for the day!!

.png

Married in 04

"Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect. It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfections."

chiqa.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
The bottom line is if there are petitions that have "red flags", the consulate will just return them and let BCIS deal with them because the consulate has neither the time nor the staff to investigate these flags. They plain just dont care and they pass the buck so to speak. So I guess for all of those of us who have red flags, count on a possible return in your case. Take heart though, because if you have all your ducks in a row, you will overcome the flag and get your DF/DH here in time. That is key...TIME!

:no:

Not such good news, I'd say.

My advice for anyone just starting out: address your red flags in a cover letter in your original I-129F petition.

Timeline

:no:

Not such good news, I'd say.

My advice for anyone just starting out: address your red flags in a cover letter in your original I-129F petition.

The good news is that it is a good bet if you have red flags, be prepared for a return. No surprises.

Your advise is good. Just don't know if it will help. Like I said, Casa doesn' have the time nor the staff to check out the flags, so be aware.

It would be good to see suggestions on what to write regarding the red flags. Any ideas? Such as age difference, religious difference etc.

.png

Married in 04

chiqa.jpg

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline

You can go on the following government site and read more about the sec 212:

http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/ineligib...ities_1364.html

I guess some of you only want things the way you want them and don't care about honesty and upsetting future people going through the immigration process which is a shame. I have been through this process and it is hell. And it is made worse by people like you who spread false information making others feel like your cases are as pure as any case and there is no reason to get denied. How is that going to make others coming behind you think; that Casa is going to deny them too. Plus Leila needs to look at her own case honestly so she can figure out the proper way to get this reversed fast before it is sent back. I was also afraid she was lying to herself and I was afraid she had no chance of getting the decision reversed if she didn't handle it correctly and carefully. Casa isn't perfect and I feel bad for those getting denied and for any of you saying differently you are wrong. But if this group is only for those who want to share lies and get support based on lies and do not care to help each other and Leila to get the visas then this is a fake group not really helping when it matter. This group should be for sharing information honestly so all of us can fight this battle together and to support each other based on this honest team work. If you want to play games and act childish then you need to look at the mirror. I simply called someone on the truth they said themselves, I didn't share personal information that they intended not to be common knowledge or they should've kept their mouth shut not only in this forum but in past messages to public groups. I saw many people getting upset and I couldn't stand by and let this false missleading continue.

Plus some of you need to do some more homework and start by reading the link above. You seem to love acting like you are exports and can judge others, but you do not know all the facts, so if you are going to throw stones know what you are talking about. I never claimed to be an export and I am careful to share only things I know are true to help others. I think you know everything I said was the truth and you know why I did it. I did it to tell other members the truth so they can have some hope how these cases might be working so they can go into their interviews and get the visa. Sharing false information only creates upset people and will not help prevent future denied visas.

Also as a side note and I was hating going here but I wanted to share with you so others can think of another way to deal with this type of questions if an illegal question is asked in their future upcoming interviews. The question by the CO about the woman being Jewish and the how can the guy marry her is terrible and illigal but I do not claim to know that for a fact, I am just guessing. We should be careful not to attack the consulate if our visa is denied until after you get your visa or are in a safe place with your case so you can then attack and try to get justice. But I warn you to realize some facts of life. These CO's are using anything against you fiancees/spouses at the interview to stir them up and to get them to mess up and they must not care if they are illegal questions. The questions they used to do this are wrong, but others waiting for their interview should look at their cases and think of nasty questions the CO might ask and practice giving answers that prove they are a true relationship and control their anger (which does not prove relationship like you might think). If you look at these questions the CO asks if you answer them in ways that satisfies the CO, they will probably drop that train of thought and ask a totally unrelated question. If you fall in the trap the CO wants, they will attack you with more of these questions to let you fall in their trap. None of us know what got these visas denied but all of us can look back at these examples to figure out how it could've been handled so much better and those coming in the future can go into these interviews prepared so they don't let the CO trick them into wrong answers or to get them upset so they come out getting the Visa. Also at the same time realize how you can get the Consulate to reverse your case if you go in attacking a CO for illegal questions and blah blah, do you think anyone in that Consulate will want to help you. NO These people are working at the same Consulate, they are a team, they might not like the other members or approve of everything they do but when you attack without thinking first how you say something do you think they will help you. NO Think of Mr. McKeever (? unsure of spelling), he sure didn't want to help when it was handled like it was, and other times he's been so helpful to so many other members, guess they said the right things and didn't piss him off.

I am sure some of you do not like to hear the honest truth and will attack me, go ahead. But at least I care about everyone going through this process and I am not afraid to sugar coat the truth with what is public knowledge and potentially let someone worry over something or not have information that could help them succeed and get the visa and that includes Leila. Leila needs to do those things some of us advised as fast as possible and in the proper manner. Plus Leila needs to look at her case so she knows what problems she might need to get fixed at the Consulate and so it doesn't get sent back. The fact the Consulate doesn't tell you the problem means Leila has to figure it out and do what is needed to get it reversed. Plus the truth is depending on the speed she does it, and how she talks to these people can reverse the original decision and get their visa or fail to help their case and get it sent back to the US anyway. She has to make them want to help her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And to do that she has to have skills. From the message above the talk with Mr. Mckeever (sorry I misspelled it and can't go and look up in the messages), seems to have been a big failure because it sounds like it was handled all wrong. I say this because he sounded pissed and everyone else has described this guy as a nice guy, not good. Leila please do not take offense from this, just learn from it and call and e-mail again and this time handle it in a way that makes them want to help you. And others reading this and who might find themselves in the same situation as Leila is now. I hope you learn from it and practice the techniques successful people use to get things reversed and get what they want and in all of our cases that is the visa and that is what matters most. If I've hurt peoples feelings I am sorry, but I think there are many of you that know why I did what I did to help you and I hope you get your visa and don't care if you thank me or not.

Paula

Chi,

Thanks Shon...the 212 came from Paula. She put it in her post. All Leila knows at this point is the CO sent it for "further review". Most are returned for the validity of the relationship.

I was chatting with someone today and she brought up some very intersting points about returned petitions and Leila was the one who brought it to light.

Timeline

Paula you are correct, and to the attitude or follow-ups toward Casa. The attitude as if we are right and Casa is wrong will NOT get you anywhere. I believe to be somewhat nice but firm when dealing with Casa, BCIS, NVC etcs and being otherwise will not get you anywhere. Not one couple here or at another group or websites reasons for denial is the same as the next person. Everyone's situation are different even though we may feel we are up against the same situation same denials or same points but they are not. We dont know every little details As Paula mentioned our denials can not possibly be the same situation as another here but we can learn from each one. We can only read posts and take what information that will help us from BCIS website or Dept of State. How can people here be so judgemental? I thought our post were to help each other. My husband and I have been waiting to be together for a long time maybe as long as some of others here perhaps longer. But what's happened to the support and helping that was once here. We are all under alot of stress but some of these posts have gotten so out of hand.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.