bszoom42

Waiting for a NOA2 from CSC for your I-129F?

5,037 posts in this topic

Does the 63 filers for May include the five who got approved on 10/8?

OK, so it does include them, but after I took a closer look only 3 of today´s approvals are CSC filers...the other 2 filed in Nebraska and Texas and I guess were transfered to CSC...so the number 63 includes only people who filed at CSC...so the final number will be larger depending on who was transfered where...so 63 plus the transfered ones :thumbs:

Ok here goes: 63 filed in CSC, 10 filed in Nebraska and 17 in Texas...assuming all of them were transfered to CSC = 90 May filers

Yikes :wacko:

Bill y Bella said that at the current rate it would take USCIS aprroximately 40 more days

to get through with May filers. If that is true, many of us will be at 180 days plus. Not good!!! :blink:

Looks like it :(

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

I think a good portion probably won't even update their timeline or let us know they got their NOA2 when they do. Just my opinion.

3dflags_usa0001-0003a.gif3dflags_tha0001-0003a.gif

I-129F

Petition mailed to Nebraska Service Center 06/04/2007

Petition received by CSC 06/19/2007...NOA1

I love my Siamese kitten...

I think a good portion probably won't even update their timeline or let us know they got their NOA2 when they do. Just my opinion.

That would be if we were lucky enough :thumbs: Which we might not be :P

Timeline

OK, so it does include them, but after I took a closer look only 3 of today´s approvals are CSC filers...the other 2 filed in Nebraska and Texas and I guess were transfered to CSC...so the number 63 includes only people who filed at CSC...so the final number will be larger depending on who was transfered where...so 63 plus the transfered ones :thumbs:

Ok here goes: 63 filed in CSC, 10 filed in Nebraska and 17 in Texas...assuming all of them were transfered to CSC = 90 May filers

Yikes :wacko:

Bill y Bella said that at the current rate it would take USCIS aprroximately 40 more days

to get through with May filers. If that is true, many of us will be at 180 days plus. Not good!!! :blink:

Looks like it :(

I keep telling myself to stay positive, that my approval will come soon but when I see that there are still 90 (VJ) people waiting for approvals, it makes me feel very stressed and anxious again. I have yet to see anyone go over 169 days on here unless they got an RFE and 140 days seems to be around the approval time. Let's hope that is still true. Hope USCIS kicks it into high gear.

Edited by afterforever

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline

probably. still a lot of people are not updating their timelines or do not even report whether they received NOA2 or not.

I really do not think that it will take about 6 months to get NOA2 if you have everything ready. Obviously a lot of may filers received NOA2 now and did not wait for 6 months.

I dunno..guess it depends if they already updated their timelines before I looked...I will check

To get a clear picture of the CSC workload of VJ petitions we need to look at all service centers and then subtract out VSC. NSC and TSC petitions sent in May are being processed by CSC.

There are 99 open CSC / NSC / TSC petitions sent in May that still need to be adjudicated. There are also some March and April petitions that are still hanging around. Over the last 14 days, CSC has approved 3.29 petitions per day which is a little faster than I realized in one of my recent posts in another thread. At 3.29 approvals per day, it is estimated that it will take approximately 30 days to clear out May.

Everything is subject to change. CSC may slow down or accelerate the rate of approval. Also hopefully some of the approvals will be March and April filers. I think 30 to 40 days to finish May is a decent guess as of today.

Scott & Marta, I see your total is slightly different than mine. Are you going by NOA1 date or sent date? Did you search from May 1 to May 31? If you did, VJ excludes the starting and ending dates. You need to search from April 30 to June 1 to get the first and last day of May.

As far as drop outs, in 2006 roughly 14% of the people who established a timeline never reported a NOA2. Approximately a third of those never reported a NOA1 either.

My Timeline:

7/27/07 VSC rcvd I-129F--8/7/07 NOA1 issued--12/12/07 NOA2 issued--12/27/07 Pkg 3 returned--2/29/08 Interview & Approval--4/1/08 POE--6/27/08 Married--6/27/08-6/5/09 Trying to figure out how to make this work--6/11/09 Submitted AOS forms--6/19/09 NOA's issued--7/21 Biometrics--7/27 Rcvd 2 of 3 Interview appt letters for 8/24--8/3 Rcvd 3rd interview appt letter for 8/28--8/5 Used infopass appt to consolidate interviews on 8/28--8/6/09 Rcvd email notification of AP & EAD approvals--8/11&12 Rcvd AP's in mail--8/14 Rcvd 1st EAD card in mail.--8/23/11 Mailed ROC Pkg.--8/24/11 NOA--10/5/11 Biometrics

My Favorite Links & Threads:

CSC & VSC K1 & K3 Recent approvals

Colombia Club Part 1 & Colombia Club Part 2

RFE List Learn from others' mistakes.

Red Flags Learn what to try to avoid or prepare to discuss and explain during interview.

HUSKERKIEV Thread Great insider tips from a former adjudicator at the Nebraska Service Center.

probably. still a lot of people are not updating their timelines or do not even report whether they received NOA2 or not.

I really do not think that it will take about 6 months to get NOA2 if you have everything ready. Obviously a lot of may filers received NOA2 now and did not wait for 6 months.

And last week I think there was someone getting an approval after about 196 days...and some people are crossing 5 months already...and not to mention people, who filed last year in November and such...and today there is an rfe after 150 days ...so yeah..the waiting period seems to be increasing...hopefully it will not :thumbs:

Timeline

I hope so! This cycle of ups and downs with my emotions sucks. This morning I was up and tonight I am down.

I am still hoping for the best though :thumbs::thumbs:

To get a clear picture of the CSC workload of VJ petitions we need to look at all service centers and then subtract out VSC. NSC and TSC petitions sent in May are being processed by CSC.

There are 99 open CSC / NSC / TSC petitions sent in May that still need to be adjudicated. There are also some March and April petitions that are still hanging around. Over the last 14 days, CSC has approved 3.29 petitions per day which is a little faster than I realized in one of my recent posts in another thread. At 3.29 approvals per day, it is estimated that it will take approximately 30 days to clear out May.

Everything is subject to change. CSC may slow down or accelerate the rate of approval. Also hopefully some of the approvals will be March and April filers. I think 30 to 40 days to finish May is a decent guess as of today.

Scott & Marta, I see your total is slightly different than mine. Are you going by NOA1 date or sent date? Did you search from May 1 to May 31? If you did, VJ excludes the starting and ending dates. You need to search from April 30 to June 1 to get the first and last day of May.

As far as drop outs, in 2006 roughly 14% of the people who established a timeline never reported a NOA2. Approximately a third of those never reported a NOA1 either.

Ok, yeah I searched from 1st to 31st...went by sent date..

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline

Ya, I totally understand that. I feel so happy and all of sudden I feel so gloomy by looking at the processing time. It sucks so much.

Well, yes, some people received NOA2 after such a long time. But, again, everyone's case is different. Some people have no worries, others have some things that USCIS cares like using a broker, criminal history, previous visa denials. So it is up to people. I talked to a person at US embassy in Tokyo and she said countries matter, too.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

four approvals showing so far for the 9th :)

061017001as.thumb.jpg

The Very Secret Diary of Legolas Son of Weenus - by Cassandra Claire

Day One: Went to Council of Elrond. Was prettiest person there. Agreed to follow some tiny little man to Mordor to throw ring into volcano. Very important mission - gold ring so tacky.

Day Six: Far too dark in Mines of Moria to brush hair properly. Am very afraid I am developing a tangle.

Orcs so silly.

Still the prettiest.

Day 35: Boromir dead. Very messy death, most unnecessary. Did get kissed by Aragorn as he expired. Does a guy have to get shot full of arrows around here to get any action? Boromir definitely not prettier than me. Cannot understand it. Am feeling a pout coming on.

Frodo off to Mordor with Sam. Tiny little men caring about each other, rather cute really.

Am quite sure Gimli fancies me. So unfair. He is waist height, so can see advantages there, but chunky braids and big helmet most off-putting. Foresee dark times ahead, very dark times.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

If the average is 140 days then I've got 61 to go for my I-129F which puts me at mid-December... I won't stress till then. I'll just twiddle my thumbs till December....hooo....hummm. (Where is the twiddling thumbs smilie?)

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Decent day so far for CSC/NSC/TSC with 6 approvals dated 10/9. :)

Sent dates are 4/11 (RFE returned on 9/14), 5/7 (RFE returned on 10/5), 5/15, 5/15, 5/16, & 5/21.

VSC has another big zero. :crying:

Follow the link in my signature for details and the latest updates.

My Timeline:

7/27/07 VSC rcvd I-129F--8/7/07 NOA1 issued--12/12/07 NOA2 issued--12/27/07 Pkg 3 returned--2/29/08 Interview & Approval--4/1/08 POE--6/27/08 Married--6/27/08-6/5/09 Trying to figure out how to make this work--6/11/09 Submitted AOS forms--6/19/09 NOA's issued--7/21 Biometrics--7/27 Rcvd 2 of 3 Interview appt letters for 8/24--8/3 Rcvd 3rd interview appt letter for 8/28--8/5 Used infopass appt to consolidate interviews on 8/28--8/6/09 Rcvd email notification of AP & EAD approvals--8/11&12 Rcvd AP's in mail--8/14 Rcvd 1st EAD card in mail.--8/23/11 Mailed ROC Pkg.--8/24/11 NOA--10/5/11 Biometrics

My Favorite Links & Threads:

CSC & VSC K1 & K3 Recent approvals

Colombia Club Part 1 & Colombia Club Part 2

RFE List Learn from others' mistakes.

Red Flags Learn what to try to avoid or prepare to discuss and explain during interview.

HUSKERKIEV Thread Great insider tips from a former adjudicator at the Nebraska Service Center.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.