thegodfather1

VSC and CSC noa 1 delays

5 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

I called the USCIS yeseterday as it has been over a month and my check hasn't even been cashed and no NOA.

They informed me there is a 45 wait for NOA1 for the VSC and CSC. On a different note, when I called the 1800 number, my wait time was only 2 min and I called at around 10:00AM, Is USIC becoming more user friendly??

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
I called the USCIS yeseterday as it has been over a month and my check hasn't even been cashed and no NOA.

They informed me there is a 45 wait for NOA1 for the VSC and CSC. On a different note, when I called the 1800 number, my wait time was only 2 min and I called at around 10:00AM, Is USIC becoming more user friendly??

They told me to call back after 45 days have passed as well. 45 days will be on Saturday, and still no NOA yet.

so does that mean that I should send the I-751 earlier than 90 days before the greencard expires? The 90 day point is on 9/16...so in about a month.

-becky

-Timeline-

11-20-04 arrival in New York!!! (and got work stamp in passport upon entrance!)

12-13-04 applied for Social Security card

12-18-04 received SS card

12-21-04 opened bank account

12-28-04 began working

1-15-05 we were married! :)

1-26-05 sent in AOS and EAD

2-7-05 received NOA for EAD

2-25-05 1st biometrics apt

4-5-05 approved online

4-9-05 received EAD card

5-20-05 2nd biometrics apt (delay was due to lost receipt of AOS in the mail)

5-31-05 online notice that our AOS application is now being processed

9-19-05 online notice that our AOS applicaiton is being transferred to the California Service Center for processing

12-28-05 online notice that our I-485 had been approved!! (no interview, no nothing??? we were shocked!!)

1-2-06 received both the NOA I-797 letter and also the envelope with the Permanent Resident card inside!!

Filed: Timeline
so does that mean that I should send the I-751 earlier than 90 days before the greencard expires? The 90 day point is on 9/16...so in about a month.

-becky

Becky, I would recommend not to apply until the 90 day window before the expiration of your greencard.

Have everything ready a few weeks before, but send it with registered mail on the 90 day mark.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

-becky

Becky, I would recommend not to apply until the 90 day window before the expiration of your greencard.

Have everything ready a few weeks before, but send it with registered mail on the 90 day mark.

WELL CSC RECIEVED MY I-130 ON JUNE 9 TH AND I HAVE NOT GOTTEN NOA 1 YET CALLED COUPLE TIME AND THEY SAID THEY HAVENT FORGOTTEN ABOUT ME YA RIGHT WELL CSC HAD COMPUTERS CRASH AND COULDNT PRINT OUT NOTICES TILL JULY 12 TH I THINK THEY GOT IT FIXED I READ BUT STILL WAITING WAITING WAITING

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.