aya*abouelnasr

Thursday

46 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

sorry about your mom Tammy :( my prayers are with you guys

today they are painting in the office... I'm sitting here trying to take deep breaths :whistle::whistle:

06.14.2006 - Got Married in Alexandria, Egypt :) :) :)

05.23.2007 - INTERVIEW DATE!!!!!!! inshallah.......

*** Interview is a SUCCESS !!!! *** now for a speedy AP!! inshallah...

06.18.2007 - Starting to Freak Out over this AP #######

06.27.2007 - Visa In Hand.. Alhamdulillah!

07.13.2007 - Husband arrives in the US!!! alhamdulillah ..yup.. thats right Friday the 13th!!

07.24.2007 - Mailed in AOS & EAD together to Chicago

It doesn't matter what you say

I just can't stay here every yesterday

Like keep on acting out the same

The way we act out

Every way to smile

Forget

And make-believe we never needed

Any more than this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cf6k4yJyv0

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Xv6lHwWwO3w

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
As long as you have the receipt number you're good. I never received a hard copy of my NOA1 for the I-130. Have you registered your case number on the USCIS website so you can track progress on this case?
Sending get well wish to Tammy's Mom and Doodle.

I got good news in yesterday's mail. I got my reciept from Chicago for the I-129F. I still haven't gotten the reciept from the California Service Center for the I-130 we mailed the month before. I called and got the reciept number so I can track it online but I don't understand why I didn't get the paper? I emailed them at cscnonotice@dhs.gov about not getting the reciept notice but I got an undelieverable reply. Waaaah. Should I be so concerned about not getting the first reciept? I know that the CSC is having glitches and delays all over the place.

Yep sure have. Thx. Now I won't worry about it then. :thumbs:

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Tammy, your mom is in my thoughts and Doodle, get better!

:sleepy: Can't wait for the end of the day...workworkwork

About to head out for lunch...

I hate answering the phone at my job, I almost answered it like I would have for my OLD job today! yikes....I'm really a terrible receptionist.

So sleepy...

Ramy isn't answering his phone........ :crying: oh well...

Cleaning out the basement (again) tonight...bring on the mold spores and all that other garbage! :thumbs:

Divorced. To hell with him.

Filed: Other Timeline
NAPPY... there, I just wanted to use it! I'm really tired today and I want to take a little nappy! :lol:

Quite the adult, Noura.

How can one claim God cares to judge a fornicator over judging a lying, conniving bully? I guess you would if you are the lying, conniving bully.

the long lost pillar: belief in angels

she may be fat but she's not 50

found by the crass patrol

"poisoned by a jew" sounds like a Borat song

If you bring up the truth, you're a PSYCHOPATH, life lesson #442.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
We're heading off to a big waterpark this morning. Khallid has never been to a place like this so it will be very interesting. B) We have about a 1 and a half hour drive to get there so I'm loading up on caffiene before we go!

I'm so jealous. :(

Take me with you! Take me away from my cube! :crying:

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline

Just found I'm not getting paid until Monday (payday is tomorrow). Rent is due. We just dropped $600 for AOS. Blech.

I'm the USC.

11/05/2007........Conditional permanent residency effective date.

01/10/2008........Two-year green card in hand.

08/08/2009........Our son was born <3

08/08/2009........Filed for removal of conditions.

12/16/2009........ROC was approved.

11/05/2010........Eligible for Naturalization.

03/01/2011........Separated.

11/05/2012........Eligible for Naturalization.

We're heading off to a big waterpark this morning. Khallid has never been to a place like this so it will be very interesting. B) We have about a 1 and a half hour drive to get there so I'm loading up on caffiene before we go!

do you ever feel like your cube is one wall short of being padded room? :crying::crying:

VJ Hours - I am available M-F from 10am - 5pm PST. I will occasionaly put in some OT for a fairly good poo slinging thread or a donut.

Timeline

do you ever feel like your cube is one wall short of being padded room? :crying::crying:

My cube walls are padded. :help:

Timeline
NAPPY... there, I just wanted to use it! I'm really tired today and I want to take a little nappy! :lol:

Quite the adult, Noura.

I take after my best friend peezey - cuz she's sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo adult! :whistle:

& she obviously has no sense of humour :help:

Edited by ME~n~HIM

BJsTm6.png

*No conflict when the flute is playing, for then I see every movement emanates from God's Holy Dance* ~ Hafiz

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Just finished my first kick-azz aerobic dance class at the Y. I've never done sooo much booty-shakin'!!!!!!

My boss has sponsored a weight loss contest and whoever loses the most gets $1000!!!! That could seriously help towards the purchase of hubbie's plane ticket home! :dance:

I am seriously jealous of going to the water park! I'm stuck at my desk at work for the rest of the afternoon. :(

MoFlair.jpgbadsign.jpgfaris.jpgpassport.jpg

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

still sniffing fumes ....... :whistle::whistle:

:thumbs:

06.14.2006 - Got Married in Alexandria, Egypt :) :) :)

05.23.2007 - INTERVIEW DATE!!!!!!! inshallah.......

*** Interview is a SUCCESS !!!! *** now for a speedy AP!! inshallah...

06.18.2007 - Starting to Freak Out over this AP #######

06.27.2007 - Visa In Hand.. Alhamdulillah!

07.13.2007 - Husband arrives in the US!!! alhamdulillah ..yup.. thats right Friday the 13th!!

07.24.2007 - Mailed in AOS & EAD together to Chicago

It doesn't matter what you say

I just can't stay here every yesterday

Like keep on acting out the same

The way we act out

Every way to smile

Forget

And make-believe we never needed

Any more than this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cf6k4yJyv0

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Xv6lHwWwO3w

its only a matter of time before they give us the straight jackets. :goofy:

VJ Hours - I am available M-F from 10am - 5pm PST. I will occasionaly put in some OT for a fairly good poo slinging thread or a donut.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hey! I wear a white jacket that buckles in the back in my cube!!!!!! :lol:

MoFlair.jpgbadsign.jpgfaris.jpgpassport.jpg

Filed: Other Timeline

Quite the adult, Noura.

I take after my best friend peezey - cuz she's sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo adult! :whistle:

& she obviously has no sense of humour :help:

Gosh, you're a liar, too? Tell the truth, Noura. We aren't friends no matter how hard you tried to get me to be your friend. I tried to let you down nicely. Would you like me to forward the email to you again? Apparently you're still hurting over it, hence your choice to make snotty comments about things I said yesterday.

How can one claim God cares to judge a fornicator over judging a lying, conniving bully? I guess you would if you are the lying, conniving bully.

the long lost pillar: belief in angels

she may be fat but she's not 50

found by the crass patrol

"poisoned by a jew" sounds like a Borat song

If you bring up the truth, you're a PSYCHOPATH, life lesson #442.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.