shema/sach

update Help me day2 !!!!!!!!!!!

45 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

you have to understand that people are only going by what you have posted here. After 22 days to now look for help it just seemed to me that you may have already had a feeling that something was up, you know? I"d be freaking after less than a week. Heck I've freaked over two days of no communication but thankfully I have a good relationship with my husband's sisters so whenever I get worried I can call them and they'll tell me what is going on.

I do hope you get closure because, for me, it's sooo hard to move on without it. Also I hope nothing bad has happened to him. It does seem strange that suddenly he has not shown up for work.

12/28/06 - got married :)

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

04/09/07 - I-130 and I-129F approval email sent!!!!

04/26/07 - Packet 3 received

06/16/07 - Medical Examination

06/26/07 - Packet 3 SUBMITTED FINALLY!!!!

07/07/07 - Received pkt 4

07/22/07 - interview consular never bothered to show up for work.

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: India
Timeline

I'm doing what i can with what I have. I hear all your commits, and I'm not gaving you any sarcasm how could you feel I'm being nonchalant I'm just trying to hold myself together. and your right you don't have no idea what I'm going though. Like I said before I posted because I was trying to find someone that spoke arabic so adleast see if he even got to egypt at all. I dont know anyone that speaks the language. At this point it really doesn't matter :crying: Thank you for you in put you really made feel so much better.

How could you say that. that was why i posted my message to try to get help. You have no idea what I've been though these last coulple of weeks, i cant sleep or eat, but like i said i have a little to care for so i do what i can. so i did take your commit the wrong way people deal with things the best way they no how. PLEASE things are bad enough AND NO I DID NOT SEE THIS COMING!!!!!!!

I think it's very rude of you to judge me this way.

People always say what they would do if it happen to them, but you just don't know what you would do until it really happens to you, but thanks for sharing.

No need for sarcasm. I wasn't trying to judge you. I just find your seemingly nonchalant attitude rather shocking. Remember all that anyone has to go by here is what you post, since you're absolutely right, we don't know what you've been through these last couple weeks unless you tell us.

ETA: If your assumption that he has split is correct, then I really am truly sorry and hope that you can move on. All I'm trying to say is that from my perspective, it doesn't seem like you've exhausted all avenues in attempt to find the closure you're seeking.

Filed: Other Timeline
Everyone here has been nice to you. You need to just calm down and face facts. The dude disappeared on you. You're not the first or last woman this has happened to. Internet romances don't always pan out. Next time be more careful about who you give your heart to.

I agree with everything you said except the first sentence. At least one person was pretty nasty to her.

How can one claim God cares to judge a fornicator over judging a lying, conniving bully? I guess you would if you are the lying, conniving bully.

the long lost pillar: belief in angels

she may be fat but she's not 50

found by the crass patrol

"poisoned by a jew" sounds like a Borat song

If you bring up the truth, you're a PSYCHOPATH, life lesson #442.

Timeline
Easier said then done. thank you

I agree 100%. This is a blessing. You won't have to deal with immigration or any of that #######.

Sorry this happened to you (F) Chalk it up as a learning experience and move on. Just a tip....move on locally. ;)

honestly.. take this as a blessing.. and learn from this..

You have your daughter to think about and care for...

this situation comletely sucks

Conformation of what why would i think something since nov 3th of 2006 we have talked on the phone and on E-mail evreyday. The ways things were going i would never think something like this would happen seen he and I bought my ticket for me and my daughter months before for dec. DONT JUDGE ME MY ONLY REASON FOR POSTING WAS TO FIND SOMEONE WHO SPEAKS ARABIC so i could get some answers. THINGS ARE BAD ENOUGH DONT BE SO this could happen to anyone you never know. thanks for sharing. :dance:
It seems to me the Op is seeking confrmation of what she already knows is the truth.

If it was happening to us, I would be on an airplane to his family's home by this point.

I'm sorry if you feel judged. My observation is that this is a very strange situation don't you think? Why wouldn't someone- a friend or family member think to call you to let you know what was happening if something had happened? IMO I think he wanted to disappear on you because it was easier than telling you the truth. I think you must suspect this or you wouldn;t have posted that all you wanted was "closure"

erfoud44.jpg

24 March 2009 I-751 received by USCIS

27 March 2009 Check Cashed

30 March 2009 NOA received

8 April 2009 Biometric notice arrived by mail

24 April 2009 Biometrics scheduled

26 April 2009 Touched

...once again waiting

1 September 2009 (just over 5 months) Approved and card production ordered.

Timeline
If that the case ok, I'm not attacking anyone I was just expressing my feeling on the post. The most important thing iss that your happy and things are going well for you. Best of luck and God bless.

If that is the Case that he diappeared on me, and if we clould all control who we give our heat to we would live in a perfect world. anyway I was not attacking anyone I choose to air my drama out in the open so I'm just getting what i deserve.

Listen, there's no reason to attack ppl. Everyone here has been nice to you. You need to just calm down and face facts. The dude disappeared on you. You're not the first or last woman this has happened to. Internet romances don't always pan out. Next time be more careful about who you give your heart to.

If that the case ok, I'm not attacking anyone I was just expressing my feeling on the post. The most important thing iss that your happy and things are going well for you. Best of luck and God bless.

If that is the Case that he diappeared on me, and if we clould all control who we give our heat to we would live in a perfect world. anyway I was not attacking anyone I choose to air my drama out in the open so I'm just getting what i deserve.

Listen, there's no reason to attack ppl. Everyone here has been nice to you. You need to just calm down and face facts. The dude disappeared on you. You're not the first or last woman this has happened to. Internet romances don't always pan out. Next time be more careful about who you give your heart to.

Getting what you deserve? Alrighty then......

I think everyone here has sympathy for you and has tried to help you. Some people have said things that are true but not so easy to hear but that is what friends do. They tell you stuff that you don't want to hear. I think its pretty clear by now that no one is willing to get involved and call him for you.

You got a few good suggestions on how to get some closure, you could hire a translator and have them call. What if he didn't dissapear? what if something happened? I think you have enough invested by now to at least find out what happened and make sure he is ok.

I think that is what people think is strange. You don't seem to want to find a way on your own to make sure he is ok or to find out what happened.

VJ Hours - I am available M-F from 10am - 5pm PST. I will occasionaly put in some OT for a fairly good poo slinging thread or a donut.

Timeline
WE have tickets for dec, but I just cant pick up and go like that its just me and my daughter I've alreay have the time off work for that time. When I say clouser that means that all opitions are open in the matter, but if I'd had any idea that he was planning to do this i would not have a reason to post. Maybe all this was just to good to be true.
Conformation of what why would i think something since nov 3th of 2006 we have talked on the phone and on E-mail evreyday. The ways things were going i would never think something like this would happen seen he and I bought my ticket for me and my daughter months before for dec. DONT JUDGE ME MY ONLY REASON FOR POSTING WAS TO FIND SOMEONE WHO SPEAKS ARABIC so i could get some answers. THINGS ARE BAD ENOUGH DONT BE SO this could happen to anyone you never know. thanks for sharing. :dance:
It seems to me the Op is seeking confrmation of what she already knows is the truth.

If it was happening to us, I would be on an airplane to his family's home by this point.

I'm sorry if you feel judged. My observation is that this is a very strange situation don't you think? Why wouldn't someone- a friend or family member think to call you to let you know what was happening if something had happened? IMO I think he wanted to disappear on you because it was easier than telling you the truth. I think you must suspect this or you wouldn;t have posted that all you wanted was "closure"

My heart goes out to you. This is a situation that no one should go through no matter what the outcome.

erfoud44.jpg

24 March 2009 I-751 received by USCIS

27 March 2009 Check Cashed

30 March 2009 NOA received

8 April 2009 Biometric notice arrived by mail

24 April 2009 Biometrics scheduled

26 April 2009 Touched

...once again waiting

1 September 2009 (just over 5 months) Approved and card production ordered.

Timeline
Trust I'm really worried but i can't fall apart I have to try and hold it together.

I just think its a little wierd that he's not at his job either. you think he would quit his job as part of his dumping you? maybe there really IS something wrong, I dont think I would jump to the conclusion that I was being dumped, unless like Jenn said you already had some pretty strong suspicions.. Otherwise I would be worried as hell...

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Algeria
Timeline

When you reply to someones post with a "quote" make sure you type before this "quote name=" and/or after this "/quote". ;)

Trust I'm really worried but i can't fall apart I have to try and hold it together.
I just think its a little wierd that he's not at his job either. you think he would quit his job as part of his dumping you? maybe there really IS something wrong, I dont think I would jump to the conclusion that I was being dumped, unless like Jenn said you already had some pretty strong suspicions.. Otherwise I would be worried as hell...
Edited by Malak_Rachid

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

I can only say that everything happens for a reason sometimes we don't find out until later in our lives but one way or the other it will be revealed to you. Try and keep your head up for your babies they need you. I will keep you in my prayers. I hope you feel better about this situation soon and just know god will never give you more than you can handle. (F) In the end everything will work out.

AJ1

7/17/2005----I met the love of my life.

1/18/2006----Arrived in Egypt to visit my love.

5/11/2006----Sent I129F.

6/15/2006----Recieved NOA1.

6/22/2006----Recieved RFE (IMBRA).

7/12/2006----Replied to RFE (IMBRA) Sent back.

7/17/2006----Our 1 year Anniversary!!!!

7/19/2006----VSC recieved RFE (IMBRA).

7/20/2006----touched

8/18/2006----touched

8/18/2006----NOA2!!!!!! THANK YOU GOD!!!!

8/18/2006----VSC sent our petition to NVC.

8/19/2006----touched

8/22/2006----NVC recieved our petition.

8/23/2006----NVC sent our petition to Cairo Embassy.

8/25/2006----Recieved NOA2 Approval letter in the mail.

8/28/2006----Recieved NVC letter with new case number.

8/31/2006----Cairo Embassy recieved our petition.

9/24/2006----I emailed the Embassy reguarding my fiance's packet 3.

10/17/2006--Cairo sent packet 3 for the second time to my fiance. First one was never recieved.

10/19/2006--Packet 3 recieved.

12/20/2006--Packet 3 sent.

12/21/2006--Cairo Embassy recieved packet 3.

2/21/2007---Packet 4 recieved.

3/12/2007---Interview (He Passed)!

3/12/2007---Administrative Processing begins.............God please help me get through this!

7/17/2007---Our 2 Year Anniversay!!!

10/23/2007--7 months and 2 weeks of A/P and still waiting..........God help me!

4/22/2008---2nd Interview ( keep us in your prayers)

4/22/2008--He was approved for the Visa 2-3 weeks until he recieves it in the mail lets hope so!!

6/03/2008--VISA IN HAND! Thank you god!

7/03/2008--Our Wedding Day!

"NEVER GIVE UP"

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.