ya falaha!

Thursday!!!!!

34 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Yeah! It's Thursday, my Friday this week!

One of my gfs is coming down from Kalamazoo to stay with us tonight and she's bringing her one month old daughter. Yay! Moh and I are so excited to have a baby in the house (even if it's only temporary). :luv:

Other than that just a normal day for me.

Hope y'all are having a good one. (F)

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

I need to take my cats into the vet! I'm trying to see if we're moving first. If we stay, I'll have to ante-up for the new tax in October-- they are going to charge per pound on your pets as a personal property tax.

None of my posts have ever been helpful. Be forewarned.

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline

Good morning ladies and Charles :P

Where are the rest of you?? Too full from two days of birthday cake still??

Work welcomed me with the distinct smell of smoke :blink: Turns out someone had dropped a cigarette in the grass to the back of the building...yeah that was smart, considering it hasn't rained here in 3 days. :whistle:

It's my Friday also. Tomorrow is an epidural shot for my back...after the honeymoon and moving, I need it :yes:

Have a great day.

Maggie

08-07-06 I129 NOA1

02-05-07 Visa in Hand

02-13-07 POE JFK w/temp EAD

02-23-07 Civil Marriage

06-17-07 Wedding

08-13-07 Card received in mail

04-14-09 Trip to Maui for Anniversary

06-04-09 Filed to lift conditions

08-13-09 Perm Card received

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Awww i am sure Boo and Bella will do just fine. I see you finally chosen some wonderful names for your cats Jenn! very cute names. I just got a cat too on Monday she is adorable I named her Princess she is 9 weeks old and she is do her shots soon too.

Moody have fun with your friend in town! Make sure you do alot of exciting things!!

I would really appreciate it if you all could keep me, and my fiance in your prayers (F) we have not seen each other in 18 months, and we are now on 4 1/2 months on A/P i really miss him and the wait is getting to me so much! You know how it is i am sure. Thanks for your prayers in advance i just hope he gets his visa soon! I hope you all have a blessed day! :)

7/17/2005----I met the love of my life.

1/18/2006----Arrived in Egypt to visit my love.

5/11/2006----Sent I129F.

6/15/2006----Recieved NOA1.

6/22/2006----Recieved RFE (IMBRA).

7/12/2006----Replied to RFE (IMBRA) Sent back.

7/17/2006----Our 1 year Anniversary!!!!

7/19/2006----VSC recieved RFE (IMBRA).

7/20/2006----touched

8/18/2006----touched

8/18/2006----NOA2!!!!!! THANK YOU GOD!!!!

8/18/2006----VSC sent our petition to NVC.

8/19/2006----touched

8/22/2006----NVC recieved our petition.

8/23/2006----NVC sent our petition to Cairo Embassy.

8/25/2006----Recieved NOA2 Approval letter in the mail.

8/28/2006----Recieved NVC letter with new case number.

8/31/2006----Cairo Embassy recieved our petition.

9/24/2006----I emailed the Embassy reguarding my fiance's packet 3.

10/17/2006--Cairo sent packet 3 for the second time to my fiance. First one was never recieved.

10/19/2006--Packet 3 recieved.

12/20/2006--Packet 3 sent.

12/21/2006--Cairo Embassy recieved packet 3.

2/21/2007---Packet 4 recieved.

3/12/2007---Interview (He Passed)!

3/12/2007---Administrative Processing begins.............God please help me get through this!

7/17/2007---Our 2 Year Anniversay!!!

10/23/2007--7 months and 2 weeks of A/P and still waiting..........God help me!

4/22/2008---2nd Interview ( keep us in your prayers)

4/22/2008--He was approved for the Visa 2-3 weeks until he recieves it in the mail lets hope so!!

6/03/2008--VISA IN HAND! Thank you god!

7/03/2008--Our Wedding Day!

"NEVER GIVE UP"

Thanks!

Sending good vibes your way for a speedy reunion...((((vibes)))) I know how rough it is. The closer it gets to the "end" the more you wanna just give up. That's how I felt. We had a 4 month and 1 week AP/AR. Just out of the blue one day he gets a SMS (from TNT) saying the visa is on it's way. Here's hoping you'll get your "out of the blue" surprise soon. (F)

Awww i am sure Boo and Bella will do just fine. I see you finally chosen some wonderful names for your cats Jenn! very cute names. I just got a cat too on Monday she is adorable I named her Princess she is 9 weeks old and she is do her shots soon too.

Moody have fun with your friend in town! Make sure you do alot of exciting things!!

I would really appreciate it if you all could keep me, and my fiance in your prayers (F) we have not seen each other in 18 months, and we are now on 4 1/2 months on A/P i really miss him and the wait is getting to me so much! You know how it is i am sure. Thanks for your prayers in advance i just hope he gets his visa soon! I hope you all have a blessed day! :)

:dead::sleepy: My neighbors cat was in heat until 4 am. Lucky for me all her suitors were lined up outside my bedroom window.

VJ Hours - I am available M-F from 10am - 5pm PST. I will occasionaly put in some OT for a fairly good poo slinging thread or a donut.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Yup this is how it happens.. :) then before you know it... this will all be a memory :thumbs:

Thanks!

Sending good vibes your way for a speedy reunion...((((vibes)))) I know how rough it is. The closer it gets to the "end" the more you wanna just give up. That's how I felt. We had a 4 month and 1 week AP/AR. Just out of the blue one day he gets a SMS (from TNT) saying the visa is on it's way. Here's hoping you'll get your "out of the blue" surprise soon. (F)

:dead::sleepy: My neighbors cat was in heat until 4 am. Lucky for me all her suitors were lined up outside my bedroom window.

that SUCKS!! :lol:

06.14.2006 - Got Married in Alexandria, Egypt :) :) :)

05.23.2007 - INTERVIEW DATE!!!!!!! inshallah.......

*** Interview is a SUCCESS !!!! *** now for a speedy AP!! inshallah...

06.18.2007 - Starting to Freak Out over this AP #######

06.27.2007 - Visa In Hand.. Alhamdulillah!

07.13.2007 - Husband arrives in the US!!! alhamdulillah ..yup.. thats right Friday the 13th!!

07.24.2007 - Mailed in AOS & EAD together to Chicago

It doesn't matter what you say

I just can't stay here every yesterday

Like keep on acting out the same

The way we act out

Every way to smile

Forget

And make-believe we never needed

Any more than this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cf6k4yJyv0

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Xv6lHwWwO3w

Oh you have no idea how much. :crying: So for all you cat lovers out there, how long does this usually last? Last night was the 3rd night for this cat and by far the um, LOUDEST night yet. I wannaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa sleeeeeeeeeeeep!

VJ Hours - I am available M-F from 10am - 5pm PST. I will occasionaly put in some OT for a fairly good poo slinging thread or a donut.

It usually lasts 5-7 days. My last kitty went in heat every 2 weeks like clockwork. Can you say, annoying???

Oh you have no idea how much. :crying: So for all you cat lovers out there, how long does this usually last? Last night was the 3rd night for this cat and by far the um, LOUDEST night yet. I wannaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa sleeeeeeeeeeeep!

WHAT? 2-4 more days of this #######? :crying::crying::crying:

It usually lasts 5-7 days. My last kitty went in heat every 2 weeks like clockwork. Can you say, annoying???

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Moody, you are SO right about being so close to the end...making you want to just give up. By November of this year we will have been apart for 4 years!!!! The A/P for us was a year and a couple of months. :( It's been really hard on my husband since our little boy has been born. Especially now that he has started talking a little bit.

I'm SO hoping that when his file is finally received in Rome (sent June 14th from Casa BUT still hasn't been received as of yet) that they will go by the year of his case file and expedite it. I don't know if I can take another 6-9 months of this.

Amira - Could you get a spray bottle and fill it with water and spray it at the cat so that maybe it might move to another place besides underneath your window?

Edited by allousa
MoFlair.jpgbadsign.jpgfaris.jpgpassport.jpg

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline

glad to see you here posting Jackie. Hope you are doing ok. :luv: Nice to talk to you the other day.

Maggie

08-07-06 I129 NOA1

02-05-07 Visa in Hand

02-13-07 POE JFK w/temp EAD

02-23-07 Civil Marriage

06-17-07 Wedding

08-13-07 Card received in mail

04-14-09 Trip to Maui for Anniversary

06-04-09 Filed to lift conditions

08-13-09 Perm Card received

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.