Trompe le Monde

Urgent: Packet 4 and Visa Fee

15 posts in this topic

Okay our interview is scheduled for Tuesday and for the first time I am starting to panic -- what is in packet 4? My fiance, tells me his letter with his appointment is supposed to contain enclosures and it does not have any. He called the embassy about his and was unhelpfully told "he was sent everything"

I know we have everything we need for the interview except instructions for paying the fee at Barclays -- someone tell me how to do this? We would only know we need to do this because of this website, we have no instructions otherwise. I've looked on the Embassy website and found nothing.

90day.jpg

i can tell you about Montral Consulate

It just has the appointment letter for your Interview along with wht you need to bring along

I am not sure how it goes at yr end

PARENTS JOURNEY

Dec 10 - sent I130 for Mom & Dad

Jan- Recd NOA1

Feb- Recd RFE for missing BC

Mar- Recd RFE for missing BC

Apr- NOA2 Case approved

May- NVC case #

May- paid $88 AOS FEE

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline

Packet 4 is the interview letter confirming the date and time of the appointment and the payment slip for the visa fee. You need that slip to pay the fee, as the teller at Barclay's will stamp it and you show this to the official at the Consulate. It is an official form. DO NOT do what we did-make SURE you pay the fee before your interview date!

i was jus chkng mine after Gwen posted i dont hv any slip for pymnt

i think it wrks diff with all consulates

Robin

why dnt u call n find out ??

PARENTS JOURNEY

Dec 10 - sent I130 for Mom & Dad

Jan- Recd NOA1

Feb- Recd RFE for missing BC

Mar- Recd RFE for missing BC

Apr- NOA2 Case approved

May- NVC case #

May- paid $88 AOS FEE

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

I think the pack 4 wasn´t delivered, is that it? If that´s the case, your alien fiance better call the embassy and tell them that, ´cus he needs to pay the fee.

I know that in Brasil we just go to citibank and tell them we want to pay the fee for the K1 visa, and they´ll give us the receipt, with a stamp on the back, I do know that you must remind them of the stamp in case they forget ´cus without it they won´t accept the payment, and that you also need to write your name and passport number on the receipt as well.

Edited by Luis&Laura

(Puerto Rico) Luis & Laura (Brazil) K1 JOURNEY
04/11/2006 - Filed I-129F.
09/29/2006 - Visa in hand!

10/15/2006 - POE San Juan
11/15/2006 - MARRIAGE

AOS JOURNEY
01/05/2007 - AOS sent to Chicago.
03/26/2007 - Green Card in hand!

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS JOURNEY
01/26/2009 - Filed I-751.
06/22/2009 - Green Card in hand!

NATURALIZATION JOURNEY
06/26/2014 - N-400 sent to Nebraska
07/02/2014 - NOA
07/24/2014 - Biometrics
10/24/2014 - Interview (approved)

01/16/2015 - Oath Ceremony

*View Complete Timeline

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Just what I said, I guess it´s the same in Brasil and UK.

(Puerto Rico) Luis & Laura (Brazil) K1 JOURNEY
04/11/2006 - Filed I-129F.
09/29/2006 - Visa in hand!

10/15/2006 - POE San Juan
11/15/2006 - MARRIAGE

AOS JOURNEY
01/05/2007 - AOS sent to Chicago.
03/26/2007 - Green Card in hand!

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS JOURNEY
01/26/2009 - Filed I-751.
06/22/2009 - Green Card in hand!

NATURALIZATION JOURNEY
06/26/2014 - N-400 sent to Nebraska
07/02/2014 - NOA
07/24/2014 - Biometrics
10/24/2014 - Interview (approved)

01/16/2015 - Oath Ceremony

*View Complete Timeline

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline

The nearest one is at 27 Soho Square. I can't tell you exactly how to get there or how we got there, as we were busy panicking (we hadn't paid the fee, the bank wasn't open, and his interview was scheduled at 9.30 am). It's not far, though, just a quick walk.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.