yassmine2878

How did/will you have your wedding?

19 posts in this topic

I am pretty torn right now...and I say *I* cos he has said I can have whatever kind of wedding I like :lol: I know my parents would love to have a whole wedding day with all our family etc (his are in the US and won't be able to attend) but really I have never been someone who like to be centre of attraction and hated my first wedding many years ago...back then my ex and myself wanted a simple do at the registry office and off to the pub for a good old knees up.....our families railroaded us into something else...it was a great day but all I remember was feeling on edge and not enjoying it much!!

So I would either just like for us to slip off to the Registry Office and do it just the two of us and a few friends OR ####### off to Vegas and be really selfish!!! I am personally opting for Vegas..... :devil:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

we had small reception, our families only, party of 40 (and it was just family), it was nice but didnt stress us that much (L)

09-14-2010 Boston's biggest ceremony of naturalization, I'm a citizen now! :)

1.png

opps....sorry...I didnt look at where the post was from....interesting topic tho.... :thumbs:

oops clicked here from elsewhere, didnt notice i was in the regional forum...ignore my post LOL
opps....sorry...I didnt look at where the post was from....interesting topic tho.... :thumbs:

LOL, dont feel bad, the ideas are great! Im glad you guys shared :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.