victorm

Help :( - Timeline Post-Homeland Security Step??

7 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

I just checked the processing dates and right now they are processing requests dated Jan 13th in the California service center.

This means its take 6 months for someone in the service center to get to the application :(

My question - once the approval goes to the embassy (in my case my fiancee is from Brazil), how much additional time should I factor in?

Appreciate your help!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

That is just a timeline the USCIS uses to cover their butts. CSC takes an average of 90-120 days to process a petition.

:time:

CR-1

02/05/07 - I-130 sent to NSC

05/03/07 - NOA2

05/10/07 - NVC receives petition, case # assigned

08/08/07 - Case Complete

09/27/07 - Interview, visa granted

10/02/07 - POE

11/16/07 - Received green card and Welcome to America letter in the mail

Removing Conditions

07/06/09 - I-751 sent to CSC

08/14/09 - Biometrics

09/27/09 - Approved

10/01/09 - Received 10 year green card

U.S. Citizenship

03/30/11 - N-400 sent via Priority Mail w/ delivery confirmation

05/12/11 - Biometrics

07/20/11 - Interview - passed

07/20/11 - Oath ceremony - same day as interview

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

My I-129F was approved in July 15th and my interview in Rio was in September 29th.

My whole process from filing the I-129F to getting my visa lasted 6 months. It may be more or less for you.

(Puerto Rico) Luis & Laura (Brazil) K1 JOURNEY
04/11/2006 - Filed I-129F.
09/29/2006 - Visa in hand!

10/15/2006 - POE San Juan
11/15/2006 - MARRIAGE

AOS JOURNEY
01/05/2007 - AOS sent to Chicago.
03/26/2007 - Green Card in hand!

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS JOURNEY
01/26/2009 - Filed I-751.
06/22/2009 - Green Card in hand!

NATURALIZATION JOURNEY
06/26/2014 - N-400 sent to Nebraska
07/02/2014 - NOA
07/24/2014 - Biometrics
10/24/2014 - Interview (approved)

01/16/2015 - Oath Ceremony

*View Complete Timeline

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
I just checked the processing dates and right now they are processing requests dated Jan 13th in the California service center.

This means its take 6 months for someone in the service center to get to the application :(

My question - once the approval goes to the embassy (in my case my fiancee is from Brazil), how much additional time should I factor in?

Appreciate your help!

Yeah ignore that page.

12/13/04 - Met online

04/02/05 - 1st of 5 trips to the Philippines. The last of which I spent 6 months.

04/02/07- 129-F sent to NSC

04/09/07- Receipt notice date for NOA1

04/13/07- Received NOA1

07/09/07- Touched - Due to phone call I am guessing

07/10/07- 2nd touch hmmmm should I be excited? HAHA

07/11/07- 3rd touch - may or may not be due to a phone call.

07/16/07- 4th touch

07/17/07- 5th touch

07/20/07- NOA2

07/26/07- Received NOA2 hard copy

07/26/07- Received by NVC

07/30/07- NVC Shipped petition to Manila Embassy

10/05/07- Interview date WOW/ Approved

My photos

Filed: Timeline

Appreciate your help!

Yeah ignore that page.

Thanks for the help guys! I went ahead and updated my timeline - kind of new here so its going to take me a little bit to learn how to navigate through everything.

• 1 month later...
Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Hey Victor,

Welcome to this endless waiting. I saw that you have applied almost at same time me and my fiancé. He uses to say to me to not look at the CSC web site, since they don't tell us the truth!

I've been following process the are close to ours and I have faith that till the end of this month we will get our NOA2!

Courage friend. We will get there!

=)

Cheers,

Cláudia

Love conquers all.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.