02-07-2008 | AOS approved

02-19-2008 | Recieved Green Card in mail

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I have a ticker, for my husband's interview date, but it doesn't show...i pasted it in my signature..but all it shows is a red X in a white box and says something like IPB image, can someone help me to get this ticker to show?

ticker.png

ticker.png

Leona & Rashid.png

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Shon! This is visajourney.com and not shonsjourney.com. This is a public forum and anyone can come here! its not your personal property! PS that is the reason I come to the forum! If I have questions and I want them answered!

I-129 (Brief Version):

2005-06-05 : I-129F filed with NBC

2005-06-16 : I-129F NOA1

2005-08-26 : I-129F RFE

2005-09-19 : Approved (Confirmation in Email from INS)

2005-11-01 : Interview at the US Embassy, Islamabad

2006-10-31 : Visa Approved (One year of Administrative Processing)

2006-11-02 : Picked up Visa from Amex

2006-11-19 : Arrival in the US POE Chicago

I-765 (Brief Version):

2006-11-20 : Filed I-765

2006-11-28 : NOA1

2006-12-06 : Transfered to CSC

2006-12-14 : Biometrics Appointment

2007-02-17 : Card Production ordered

2007-02-21 : Approved

2007-02-22 : Card Arrived

I-131

2006-08-15 : Applied

2006-09-12 : NOA1

2006-09-19 : Touched

I-130 (Brief)

2004-10-07 : Applied

2007-10-15 : Approved

Filed: Timeline
Shon! This is visajourney.com and not shonsjourney.com. This is a public forum and anyone can come here! its not your personal property! PS that is the reason I come to the forum! If I have questions and I want them answered!

Spinkter sayes what? :unsure:

you are also asking questions you- The Mister Know it all should know. basic ones.. :lol::lol::lol:

you run your flappin mouth and you dont know simple basic answers to questions.

if I tell you what the answers are.. you will publicly call me a lier. :huh:

I have a ticker, for my husband's interview date, but it doesn't show...i pasted it in my signature..but all it shows is a red X in a white box and says something like IPB image, can someone help me to get this ticker to show?

the ticker code make sure its

BB Code

[/img][/url]

should have the beginning and ending of the thread like that

there is nothing wrong with filling a form on hehalf of your wife or husband. I did that too! So you guys are normal!

Hafiz! Remember what we talked about in the PM! So relax yaar. Its only shon!

right here you act like you know so much, advising and stuff.

then you ask simple questions.. :lol::lol::lol:

Edited by babybunny
shon.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Just wanted to say good luck to everyone that is still waiting no matter what part of your journey your at now. :thumbs:

Mary

Everything I respond to is from personal knowledge, research or experience and I am in no means a lawyer or do I claim to be one. Everyone should read, research and be responsible for your own journey.

Hi,

Joining you after a long time, was busy. Where is everybody's case

Shon you still in line ooooops thats soo disappointing really feel sad for you

I am getting ready for interview in Jan, talked about medical

i have a lot of time for preparation of interview dont know how to prepare

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

shon its spelt liar not lier!

I-129 (Brief Version):

2005-06-05 : I-129F filed with NBC

2005-06-16 : I-129F NOA1

2005-08-26 : I-129F RFE

2005-09-19 : Approved (Confirmation in Email from INS)

2005-11-01 : Interview at the US Embassy, Islamabad

2006-10-31 : Visa Approved (One year of Administrative Processing)

2006-11-02 : Picked up Visa from Amex

2006-11-19 : Arrival in the US POE Chicago

I-765 (Brief Version):

2006-11-20 : Filed I-765

2006-11-28 : NOA1

2006-12-06 : Transfered to CSC

2006-12-14 : Biometrics Appointment

2007-02-17 : Card Production ordered

2007-02-21 : Approved

2007-02-22 : Card Arrived

I-131

2006-08-15 : Applied

2006-09-12 : NOA1

2006-09-19 : Touched

I-130 (Brief)

2004-10-07 : Applied

2007-10-15 : Approved

Timeline
Hi,

Buddy,

It will be an Immigration interview NOT the job interview where you have to prepare yourself. CO’s mostly ask very simple and straightforward questions. If you guys married with good intention then you have no problem brother.

Man is a wonderful creature; he sees through the layers of fat (eyes), hears through a bone (ears) and speaks through a lump of flesh (tongue).

Hazrat Ali (a.s)

Timeline

maybe she is talking to prepare herself mentally, or prepare the evidences or documents required...i know that's what my husband and i are doing up till his interview date....

Salam

i would really like to get my husband's interview date moved up, if at all possible..., ...but i am thinking they won't do it unless i have some really good reason...what do you think would be a good reason to the embassy? ( im not planning on lieing, just gonna see if your ideas about reasons apply to my situation)

I know someone who had her husband's interview moved up by 1.5 months ( by the way, Congratulations on that, and i hope your husband's interview goes well :) inshAllah ) ...

i know most people here have just waited patiently, and i can as well...

Thanks for your help...

ticker.png

ticker.png

Leona & Rashid.png

Hi,

fooki dont wait send that stuff in right away, and call embassy and tell them you need interview now, dont wait

maybe she is talking to prepare herself mentally, or prepare the evidences or documents required...i know that's what my husband and i are doing up till his interview date....

Salam

i would really like to get my husband's interview date moved up, if at all possible..., ...but i am thinking they won't do it unless i have some really good reason...what do you think would be a good reason to the embassy? ( im not planning on lieing, just gonna see if your ideas about reasons apply to my situation)

I know someone who had her husband's interview moved up by 1.5 months ( by the way, Congratulations on that, and i hope your husband's interview goes well inshAllah ) ...

Thanks for your help...

well i dont think there is any other option but to wait, you can always call them, its worth the try.

i like that baby mashallah, very cute

Aapki Nazroan Ne Samjha, Pyaar Ke Kabil Mujhe

Dil Ki Ai Dharkan Thaher Ja, Mil Gayee Manzil Mujhe

I-130 Process

01-29-2006 | Marriage

02-13-2006 | Mailed to NSC

02-27-2006 | NOA1

06-15-2006 | I-130 Approved

I-129F Process

03-08-2006 | Mailed to CHICAGO LOCKBOX

03-13-2006 | NOA1

07-31-2006 | I-129F Approved

09-01-2006 | K3 Interview, Visa Approved

09-14-2006 | Passport recieved from Consulate

01-23-2007 | POE at Chicago

AOS process

07-25-2007 | Mailed to CHICAGO LOCKBOX

08-30-2007 | NOA1

09-07-2007 | Biometrics Appointment

01-28-2008 | AOS interview-More evidence requested

02-07-2008 | AOS approved

02-19-2008 | Recieved Green Card in mail

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

DO I call fbi NNCP and check sttus now?? now, it is another what the name check post us interview

august 2004 I-129 filed (neb)

DEC 2004 Approved

interview: SEOUL

MArch 21st , 2005AR for special security clearance,washington

May 18th tranfer case from Seoul to Islammabad

June 21st security clearance done

June 28th online at the embassy in Islamabad

waiting for paper transfer and the good word

OCTOBER 14TH 2005 Interview Number 2: ISLAMABAD, PK

AR number 2 sent to DOS per Islamabad (2 cable request)

Nov 22 okd updated financial and etc proof accepted / embassy waiting for security cables

dec 20th one cable back waiting on 2nd

Jan 17th.. good word recieved. SECURITY CHECKS ALL CLEAR!!! DOS says embassy to contact him within two weeks!!!!!!

FEBRUARY 10th, 2006 VISA RECIEVED!!! They called him In via phone, stamped his passort and sent him on his way!!!

FEB 28th WELCOME HOME>>>POE CHICAGO did not even look at xray, few questions. one hour wait at Poe

march 10th marriage (nikkah at the islamic center)

aug 2006 AOS interview, cond 2 yr GC arrived september

June 2008 applied for removal of conditions on permant residency aka awaiting for 10 yr greencard

Dec 2008 10yr green card approved, no interview.

Salam

I know someone who had her husband's interview moved up by 1.5 months ( by the way, Congratulations on that, and i hope your husband's interview goes well :) inshAllah ) ...

Thanks for your help...

I would say Email the embassy. I email them every now and then. They are helpful.

Salam

Thanks for your help...

I would say Email the embassy. I email them every now and then. They are helpful.

Hafiz G. Bara tagra sher likh hai signture main. I like it, i like it.

Timeline

Sounds like a good idea...i can tell them that i am having a hard time to take care of Ali ( my baby) on my own, which is sooooo true! it's hard to be a single mom, sucks...

anyway,i'm trying to work, study and take care of ali all by myself, it's starting to become too much to handle alone...may Allah help me to be strong

Thanks for compliments on Ali, he is mashAllah cutie :)

p.s. to shon ( i hope that's right) don't let anyone bug you about spelling, i have horrible spelling, and i have no excuse for it either...it's just bad! i spell things wrong all the time, it took me 19 years to learn how to spell spaghetti right... :blush:

k, and one more thing, how do i get my ticker to show when i post the things? ( i know , i m a ding dong :hehe: ...)

ticker.png

ticker.png

Leona & Rashid.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.