konouz

will NVC accept this !

6 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

hi everybody

I am sending the DS-230 package soon but i 'm really worried about the following

The documents like birth cert , police cert ect are valid 3 months eyt they exceed that validity of 3 months by a week. will that make a problem? Will the NVC accept them or NOT ? DO i have to worry or not ?

THANKS FOR EXPLANATION

Edited by konouz

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Birth certs are valid for ever.

Police certs tend to be considered valid for 1 year.

OUR TIME LINE Please do a timeline it helps us all, thanks.

Is now a US Citizen immigration completed Jan 12, 2012.

1428954228.1592.1755425389.png

CHIN0001_zps9c01d045.gifCHIN0100_zps02549215.gifTAIW0001_zps9a9075f1.gifVIET0001_zps0a49d4a7.gif

Look here: A Candle for Love and China Family Visa Forums for Chinese/American relationship,

Visa issues, and lots of info about the Guangzhou and Hong Kong consulate.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Algeria
Timeline
Birth certs are valid for ever.

Police certs tend to be considered valid for 1 year.

Moroccan and Algerian birth certificates have only a 3 month validity. Every time they need their birth certificate and it is over 3 months old, they have to go to the public office and stand in line for hours to get a new one. Which suxs for sure. I dont know if it matters to USCIS though since US birth certificates dont expire and YuAndDan said.

Meriem (F)

glitterfy200428648Z.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

Give them a call, I'm sure you're not the only one going through Morocco with this type of issue.

CR-1

02/05/07 - I-130 sent to NSC

05/03/07 - NOA2

05/10/07 - NVC receives petition, case # assigned

08/08/07 - Case Complete

09/27/07 - Interview, visa granted

10/02/07 - POE

11/16/07 - Received green card and Welcome to America letter in the mail

Removing Conditions

07/06/09 - I-751 sent to CSC

08/14/09 - Biometrics

09/27/09 - Approved

10/01/09 - Received 10 year green card

U.S. Citizenship

03/30/11 - N-400 sent via Priority Mail w/ delivery confirmation

05/12/11 - Biometrics

07/20/11 - Interview - passed

07/20/11 - Oath ceremony - same day as interview

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

hi everyone

as Meriem_setif said Moroccan and Algerian birth certificates have only a 3 month validity. my package is heading to NVC not to moroccan authorities yet we want to know about NVC . will they accept those documents though the 3 months validity is over by a week? will that put a problem??

many thanks

hi everyone

as Meriem_setif said Moroccan and Algerian birth certificates have only a 3 month validity. my package is heading to NVC not to moroccan authorities yet we want to know about NVC . will they accept those documents though the 3 months validity is over by a week? will that put a problem??

many thanks

don t worry about the birth certificate, that expiration date is only if you are using it in Morocco. I have used a birth certificate that is almost a year old for the uscis (sponsering my brother) no problems... now the police certificate is good for one year

you should be all set don t over think it.

best of luck

• Ryan H locked this topic

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.