deemabrouk

First day Home Alone!!!!

34 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

So today was his First day home Alone for my husband.. :lol: I decided to drive home for lunch..

After I got home I noticed this look on his face.. lol.. And apparently the fire alarm kept on going off ( found there is a electrial problem going on.. triggering the alarm to go off)... he didnt know what was happening... 4 hours it was going off.. stopping and starting... :blink: then the landlord came and asked if he was cooking.. he said No i am doing laundry..... lol.. he did 4 loads of laundry in the TUB!!! He said he could not figure out how to use the washing machine... which i DID show him step by step AND i only gave him a small pile to do.. but whatever :P there was piles of wet clothes in the sink.. floor and in the tub!

he seems to be doing ok though.. eatting banana's and nutella all day :thumbs:

:lol:

06.14.2006 - Got Married in Alexandria, Egypt :) :) :)

05.23.2007 - INTERVIEW DATE!!!!!!! inshallah.......

*** Interview is a SUCCESS !!!! *** now for a speedy AP!! inshallah...

06.18.2007 - Starting to Freak Out over this AP #######

06.27.2007 - Visa In Hand.. Alhamdulillah!

07.13.2007 - Husband arrives in the US!!! alhamdulillah ..yup.. thats right Friday the 13th!!

07.24.2007 - Mailed in AOS & EAD together to Chicago

It doesn't matter what you say

I just can't stay here every yesterday

Like keep on acting out the same

The way we act out

Every way to smile

Forget

And make-believe we never needed

Any more than this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cf6k4yJyv0

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Xv6lHwWwO3w

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline

Can I bring my laundry over????

12/28/06 - got married :)

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

04/09/07 - I-130 and I-129F approval email sent!!!!

04/26/07 - Packet 3 received

06/16/07 - Medical Examination

06/26/07 - Packet 3 SUBMITTED FINALLY!!!!

07/07/07 - Received pkt 4

07/22/07 - interview consular never bothered to show up for work.

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

Filed: Timeline
So today was his First day home Alone for my husband.. :lol: I decided to drive home for lunch..

After I got home I noticed this look on his face.. lol.. And apparently the fire alarm kept on going off ( found there is a electrial problem going on.. triggering the alarm to go off)... he didnt know what was happening... 4 hours it was going off.. stopping and starting... :blink: then the landlord came and asked if he was cooking.. he said No i am doing laundry..... lol.. he did 4 loads of laundry in the TUB!!! He said he could not figure out how to use the washing machine... which i DID show him step by step AND i only gave him a small pile to do.. but whatever :P there was piles of wet clothes in the sink.. floor and in the tub!

Bless your husband's heart! He'll get used to everything in time, you got yourself a trooper! :thumbs:

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Oh, I remember the first day......Andre travelled down the street and sat under a neighbor's tree until the neighbor came out and asked if he could help him with something.....the calls.....dinner waiting......

Enjoy it. Soon enough, he'll be regulated into your life more and it won't be as cute as those first few days.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

That is funny! Does he know how to use the dryer?

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Timeline
Can I bring my laundry over????

haha.. I was like.. OMG mohamed.. what are we gonna do with ALL THESE WET CLOTHES!!!!!!!! :blink:

I have this tiny drying rack.. that barely fits one load...

he said he put them ALL out side in the sun :blink:

God only know what the out side of my apartment looks like :whistle::blink:

A for effort though ..... :thumbs:

Edited by deemabrouk

06.14.2006 - Got Married in Alexandria, Egypt :) :) :)

05.23.2007 - INTERVIEW DATE!!!!!!! inshallah.......

*** Interview is a SUCCESS !!!! *** now for a speedy AP!! inshallah...

06.18.2007 - Starting to Freak Out over this AP #######

06.27.2007 - Visa In Hand.. Alhamdulillah!

07.13.2007 - Husband arrives in the US!!! alhamdulillah ..yup.. thats right Friday the 13th!!

07.24.2007 - Mailed in AOS & EAD together to Chicago

It doesn't matter what you say

I just can't stay here every yesterday

Like keep on acting out the same

The way we act out

Every way to smile

Forget

And make-believe we never needed

Any more than this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cf6k4yJyv0

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Xv6lHwWwO3w

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

loved ur letter...my husband had his interview on 5-23-2007 and we still do not know if he got approved or not..we married in cairo 8-8-2005..i miss him terrible...can u tell me how fast ur husband got his approval after his interview?...i'd appreiciate it...cheryl

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Awww how precious!!!

Funny side story:

So Rachid decides to be curious and pull the fire alarm in a corporate building....so when

the fire crew came out he fled home saying how he was going to be arrested and he should turn his self in because...the cops were looking for him, because he knew they would dust for prints. LOL

I explained all he had to do was admit it was an accident but he knew his fate was jail. He had the biggest

look of fear on his face and I could not stop laughing......I felt bad for him but it was really hilarious.

I said it's a mistake...

1/10/05 Filed I-129f

1/12/05 NOA1

2/9/05 NOA2

2/25/05 Case forwarded to Casablanca

(Marrakech postal issues)

5/2/05 Fiance picks up Packet 3/4

5/6/05 Medical

5/23/05 Interview (recieved 221g)

5/31/05 VISA IN HAND! ALHAMDULLILAH!!

Truly I am blessed

7/6/05 Rachid arrives in USA (POE Philly) with my family

7/8/05 Rachid arrives to Atlanta (home to me)

7/8/05 Wedding!!! (ceremonial)

7/22/05 Recieve SSN Card

9/26/05 Married

12/31/05 AOS/EAD/AP sent off

1/4/06 Package arrives at Chicago Lockbox

1/18/06 Checks cashed all NOA's recvd :)

3/31/06 Recv'd AOS appointment letter for May 23rd

MAY 23RD AOS APPROVED (now waiting for prints to clear)

6/7/06 RECEIVED WELCOME LETTER :)

6/14/06 GREENCARD HATH ARRIVED!!! :))))

05/31/08 Filed Removal of Conditions

06/22/08 Biometrics done

APRROVVED JUNE 1ST 2009

Greencard Recieved 6/7/09 :D

Timeline
Oh, I remember the first day......Andre travelled down the street and sat under a neighbor's tree until the neighbor came out and asked if he could help him with something.....the calls.....dinner waiting......

pffffffffffffffffffffffffffft!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

omg omg omg under a neighbor's tree!!! :lol::lol::lol: That's sooooooooooooo cute!!!

Awww how precious!!!

Funny side story:

So Rachid decides to be curious and pull the fire alarm in a corporate building....so when

the fire crew came out he fled home saying how he was going to be arrested and he should turn his self in because...the cops were looking for him, because he knew they would dust for prints. LOL

I explained all he had to do was admit it was an accident but he knew his fate was jail. He had the biggest

look of fear on his face and I could not stop laughing......I felt bad for him but it was really hilarious.

I said it's a mistake...

no freakin' way!!!!! :lol::lol: what posessed him to do that????? lol

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

Dag you're a brave woman! I don't trust letting anyone (including my husband ) do my laundry.

Yea, seriously.... especially since the first time he did laundry my husband went dryer happy and threw all of my cashmere sweaters in the dryer... i had to give them to my six year old niece :( he also turned all of my whites a grayish blue color

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

pffffffffffffffffffffffffffft!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

omg omg omg under a neighbor's tree!!! :lol::lol::lol: That's sooooooooooooo cute!!!

Awww how precious!!!

Funny side story:

I said it's a mistake...

no freakin' way!!!!! :lol::lol: what posessed him to do that????? lol

ya know...i really don't know. on the same note...I will never be able to see

the wonders that lead to male decisions...lol

1/10/05 Filed I-129f

1/12/05 NOA1

2/9/05 NOA2

2/25/05 Case forwarded to Casablanca

(Marrakech postal issues)

5/2/05 Fiance picks up Packet 3/4

5/6/05 Medical

5/23/05 Interview (recieved 221g)

5/31/05 VISA IN HAND! ALHAMDULLILAH!!

Truly I am blessed

7/6/05 Rachid arrives in USA (POE Philly) with my family

7/8/05 Rachid arrives to Atlanta (home to me)

7/8/05 Wedding!!! (ceremonial)

7/22/05 Recieve SSN Card

9/26/05 Married

12/31/05 AOS/EAD/AP sent off

1/4/06 Package arrives at Chicago Lockbox

1/18/06 Checks cashed all NOA's recvd :)

3/31/06 Recv'd AOS appointment letter for May 23rd

MAY 23RD AOS APPROVED (now waiting for prints to clear)

6/7/06 RECEIVED WELCOME LETTER :)

6/14/06 GREENCARD HATH ARRIVED!!! :))))

05/31/08 Filed Removal of Conditions

06/22/08 Biometrics done

APRROVVED JUNE 1ST 2009

Greencard Recieved 6/7/09 :D

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

How cute! I left mine alone for a bit and he just cleaned the heck out of my house, so it worked out. I asked him about learning the washer and dryer though and he said NO, not at this time. ?? Like what time would be better?

None of my posts have ever been helpful. Be forewarned.

How cute! I left mine alone for a bit and he just cleaned the heck out of my house, so it worked out. I asked him about learning the washer and dryer though and he said NO, not at this time. ?? Like what time would be better?

My husband is home from work today and I'm hoping to go home to an emptied dishwasher, folded laundry, and the pile of dishes in the sink washed :whistle:

oh ALSO, if you're gonna teach your husband about the dryer, teach him about the lint trap!!! I forgot about the lint trap and i think he left it unchanged for 2 or 3 months before i noticed that all of our clothes were coming out with lint all over them time after time.

Timeline

Dag you're a brave woman! I don't trust letting anyone (including my husband ) do my laundry.

I asked mine about it and he said "don't count on me for that please".

Actually he also said that about making the beds, doing the dishes, cooking....lol

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.