ohaq

Ds-230 photocopy of the biographic data page

8 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

quick question, I am the petitioner and my wife is in pakistan. I am in the process of submiting ds-230 she has filled out the ds-230 and is going to mail me the form and her passport copy.

my question was what does this statement mean? this statement was copied from this link http://travel.state.gov/visa/immigrants/in...7.html#passport

"Submit a photocopy of the biographic data page of the applicant’s and the applicant’s individual family members’ valid passports."

Does this mean i need to send her passport copy and her parents and siblings passport copy as well? This is not making sense for me when i am only applying for my wife she is the only beneficiary then y do i need to send her parents and siblings passport as well.

Let me know who has gone through this process and if i really need to send the copies for each member as well..

Thanks in Advance

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

It means to send a copy of the biographic data page of the applicant. That's all you need to send since she's the only one you're applying for. But if you had applied for her children (if she had any) then she would have to send copies for them as well.

CR-1

02/05/07 - I-130 sent to NSC

05/03/07 - NOA2

05/10/07 - NVC receives petition, case # assigned

08/08/07 - Case Complete

09/27/07 - Interview, visa granted

10/02/07 - POE

11/16/07 - Received green card and Welcome to America letter in the mail

Removing Conditions

07/06/09 - I-751 sent to CSC

08/14/09 - Biometrics

09/27/09 - Approved

10/01/09 - Received 10 year green card

U.S. Citizenship

03/30/11 - N-400 sent via Priority Mail w/ delivery confirmation

05/12/11 - Biometrics

07/20/11 - Interview - passed

07/20/11 - Oath ceremony - same day as interview

Timeline
It means to send a copy of the biographic data page of the applicant. That's all you need to send since she's the only one you're applying for. But if you had applied for her children (if she had any) then she would have to send copies for them as well.

thanks once again :)

Timeline

What are these shortcuts where should i look for these?

From Mononoke28 Time Line

- Used James' shortcuts to pay AOS bill.

- Used James' shortcuts for I-864.

if ur talking ds230 for ur wife and each member yes u must include photocopy passport bio-graphic.

please follow james shortcut that can help better!!!

good luck

fr.

jarl

quick question, I am the petitioner and my wife is in pakistan. I am in the process of submiting ds-230 she has filled out the ds-230 and is going to mail me the form and her passport copy.

my question was what does this statement mean? this statement was copied from this link http://travel.state.gov/visa/immigrants/in...7.html#passport

"Submit a photocopy of the biographic data page of the applicant's and the applicant's individual family members' valid passports."

Does this mean i need to send her passport copy and her parents and siblings passport copy as well? This is not making sense for me when i am only applying for my wife she is the only beneficiary then y do i need to send her parents and siblings passport as well.

Let me know who has gone through this process and if i really need to send the copies for each member as well..

Thanks in Advance

04/08/2013 received NOA1 1-130 FOR PARENT

????????

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Link for Jame's shortcuts. Hope it works. You need like post #102 for the most recent version.

Rika

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...100#entry914574

CR-1 Timeline

March'07 NOA1 date, case transferred to CSC

June'07 NOA2 per USCIS website!

Waiver I-751 timeline

July'09 Check cashed.

Jan'10 10 year GC received.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

Try to check out the National Visa Center forum often. There are several of us currently going through the NVC and have been helping each other with questions we may have.

CR-1

02/05/07 - I-130 sent to NSC

05/03/07 - NOA2

05/10/07 - NVC receives petition, case # assigned

08/08/07 - Case Complete

09/27/07 - Interview, visa granted

10/02/07 - POE

11/16/07 - Received green card and Welcome to America letter in the mail

Removing Conditions

07/06/09 - I-751 sent to CSC

08/14/09 - Biometrics

09/27/09 - Approved

10/01/09 - Received 10 year green card

U.S. Citizenship

03/30/11 - N-400 sent via Priority Mail w/ delivery confirmation

05/12/11 - Biometrics

07/20/11 - Interview - passed

07/20/11 - Oath ceremony - same day as interview

Timeline
Link for Jame's shortcuts. Hope it works. You need like post #102 for the most recent version.

Rika

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...100#entry914574

thanks

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.