9 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Bahrain
Timeline

I got our NOA2 Thursday. I had called CSC two weeks ago and was told we had been approved but the notice had not been sent for some reason. I saw some activity on-line the next couple days but the status remained that they had recieved my RFE reply. I called again last week and the person I spoke to said we had NOT been approved yet. I could tell she was just regurgitating what her screen or book told her. Needless to say I was not happy. Well yesterday I got a gret surprise in the mail. I was starting to think this day would never come. On-line status says they are still processing it. :wacko:

Of course, being the guy who has lots of luck but all of it bad they sent the package to Manila. Problem is my GF is in Bahrain. :o But that's another thread.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

How do you know that they sent your packet to Manila? Did you call NVC? I would be surprised if NVC even has your case yet if you barely got your NOA2 Thursday. Please post more information.

Congrats on your NOA2!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
I got our NOA2 Thursday. I had called CSC two weeks ago and was told we had been approved but the notice had not been sent for some reason. I saw some activity on-line the next couple days but the status remained that they had recieved my RFE reply. I called again last week and the person I spoke to said we had NOT been approved yet. I could tell she was just regurgitating what her screen or book told her. Needless to say I was not happy. Well yesterday I got a gret surprise in the mail. I was starting to think this day would never come. On-line status says they are still processing it. :wacko:

Of course, being the guy who has lots of luck but all of it bad they sent the package to Manila. Problem is my GF is in Bahrain. :o But that's another thread.

Sara El Malki

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Oops!!!!! Forgot my reply. Anyway, how did you contact CSC when I can't even find a phone number for them? Did you actually talk with someone at that service center or USCIS? Would like to know..........I am in my 95th day according to USCIS for NOA2 and on here I am in my 105th day. Go figure. Would like a response to phone number.

Sara El Malki

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

1 800 375 5283

Listen for the prompts. You want to press 2, I THINK, where it says ' if you got an RFE and did not understand what information USCIS is requesting '...something along those lines. Hopefully, someone who is more familiar can better answer your question, because frankly, I forgot how to do the RFE trick . You could always call NVC to see if your case is there . CSC did not notify me that we were approved until 2 weeks had passed ( from the actual approval date ) and I found out our case was at NVC by calling them. I never got a case online status update, E Mail, hard copy, nothing. The number for NVC is : 1 603 334 0700 press1 then press 5 .

Edited by Nagishkaw

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Argentina
Timeline

Congrats on the approval!! :thumbs:

and yeah, the same thing happened to us, we got approved on june 26 but still the online status is not updated

Caro

***Justin And Caro***
Happily married and enjoying our life together!

Congrats on the approval. :D

Nini - Vancouver BC, Canada (she's the one who does the forum thing)

Bee - Devon PA, USA (he's the one who gave her the shiny ring)

Getting our sanity tested by bureaucracy since 2007.

Here we go again...

Removal of conditions @ VSC

9/4/2010 - sent!

9/14/2010 - NOA

Filed: Country: Bahrain
Timeline
How do you know that they sent your packet to Manila? Did you call NVC? I would be surprised if NVC even has your case yet if you barely got your NOA2 Thursday. Please post more information.

Congrats on your NOA2!

I did call NVC and they confirmed package had been sent to Manila. Two weeks ago when I called and entered my case number the system automagicly connected me to a real person. He said that it looked like we had already been approved earlier in the month but the notice had not been sent for some reason. So there may have been some lead time for it to be sent to the NVC. Or maybe they put it at the top of a stack since it was an RFE and it SHOULD have been done in April. Either way I confirmed with the Manila embassy they have the electronic copy and the package should be there in about two weeks.

Love my nour - I am not sure if anyone ever calls a service center. More likely it is a call center somewhere.

I feel like calling and asking my status again and when they say it's not approved yet tell them I am holding it in my hot little hands. :whistle:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.