Heartland

Jordan...No Interview Paper and Interview is 10 days

14 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jordan
Timeline

Ok Ladies yet another question from me....

We got the interview date... by email. The packet was never recieved here in the USA. Was sent here by accident.

WE called the embassy and FINALLY got ahold of a real person. They said we needed to schedule on the internet.. but we have the date already. The woman said it had to be done there and hung up... nice. Ok going to the consular part for jordan... I dont see any links to do this.... or maybe I am missing HOW to do this.

I have also made calls thru out the USA however none can answer except for the embassy in Jordan.

I have emailed them too , no word yet...

so to recap due to friends online, I have filled out all the papers. DH got his clearences, medical and paid for the visas.... but need the paper to get INTO the interview... :help:

Ok... any one gone thru this????????????????????????????????????/

Wendy

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

that sucks

:angry:

12/28/06 - got married :)

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

04/09/07 - I-130 and I-129F approval email sent!!!!

04/26/07 - Packet 3 received

06/16/07 - Medical Examination

06/26/07 - Packet 3 SUBMITTED FINALLY!!!!

07/07/07 - Received pkt 4

07/22/07 - interview consular never bothered to show up for work.

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

name was on the list

Filed DCF in Jordan from 7-05 to 3-06, Approved for I-R1.

Immigration Free until 2008.

Two Hearts, Two Different Places, Sharing One Dream

We were strangers~ Starting out on a journey~Never dreaming What we'd have to go through ~Now here we are ~ And I'm suddenly standing ~ At the beginning with you ~ No one told me I was going to find you ~ Unexpected ~ What you did to my heart ~ When I lost hope You were there to remind me ~ This is the start ~ Life is a road And I want to keep going ~ Love is a river I wanna keep flowing ~ Life is a road Now and forever ~ Wonderful journey ~ I'll be there When the world stops turning~ I'll be there When the storm is through ~ In the end I wanna be standing At the beginning with you~

.png

no we didnt, just showed ID , theres a list at the front gate of everyone who has an interview that day

Filed DCF in Jordan from 7-05 to 3-06, Approved for I-R1.

Immigration Free until 2008.

Two Hearts, Two Different Places, Sharing One Dream

We were strangers~ Starting out on a journey~Never dreaming What we'd have to go through ~Now here we are ~ And I'm suddenly standing ~ At the beginning with you ~ No one told me I was going to find you ~ Unexpected ~ What you did to my heart ~ When I lost hope You were there to remind me ~ This is the start ~ Life is a road And I want to keep going ~ Love is a river I wanna keep flowing ~ Life is a road Now and forever ~ Wonderful journey ~ I'll be there When the world stops turning~ I'll be there When the storm is through ~ In the end I wanna be standing At the beginning with you~

.png

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jordan
Timeline

His name was on the list. Just bring ID and everything else. He should be good to go.

Andrea Infante

I130

Married August 30, 2005 in Amman Jordan (Zarqa)

Filed I130 September 19

Noa1 receipt September 29 File sent from Nebraska to California branch.

I130 under review/investigation.

I129F (K3)

Sent 129F on 10/19/05 to Chicago.

Received Noa1 11/3/05 from Missouri

Received Noa2and Approved I129F.

National Visa letter saying file moved to Amman. Was completed and sent on 12/16/05.

Received packet from embassy at my attorney's January 15, 2006

Packet mailed to my husband on January 22, 2006

Packet received by embassy on February 5, 2006.

Embassy called in April and set the interview date for August 23, 2006

Embassy called on 7-25 and asked Faisal to interview on 7-26 (nervous wreck but prepared)

7-26-06 Faisal is approved for K3 Visa

8-24-06, Faisal arrives at O'Hare Airport!!!!!!!

EAD filed in middle of September, 2006 approved in middle of October, 2006 and husband working

at end of October, 2006!

AOS I485

5-2-07- Noa1 on AOS

5-18-07-fingerprinting completed

5-25-07-letter received from USCIS from Missouri asking for proof of income from cosponsor.

AOS INTERVIEW SET FOR SEPTEMBER 5, 2007 IN CHICAGO

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Name is suppose to be on the list at the gate. but for us, upon arrival, his name was not on list. we had the letter showing that the interview was that day. They called from the gate and talked to somoene who did verify that the interview was that day and he was allowed in. SO in case you get there and the name is not on the list, insist that they call and talk to someone. Dont want to scare you, i am sure it will be on the list. I hope this helps!

Hasan said that his name was on the list had to show his passport and that was it. I would have him print the email and take it with him just incase. Pray everything will be smooth and that you will be approved in record time.

Jul 20, 2006 Arrived in Amman, Jordan

Jul 24, 2006 Married in Amman, Jordan

Oct 11, 2006 I130 Approval Oct. 26, 2006 I129F Approval

Nov. 8, 2006 Recieved letter that I-129 was sent to Amman, Jordan

Dec 13, 2006 Recieved Package from Amman Embassy for K3 Intreview date Aug. 15,2007

Mar 05,2007 Embassy called interview scheduled for March 19th

Mar 19, 2007 Interview for K3- AP

May 20, 2007 Embassy called for Hasan to send in his passport!!!

May 24, 2007 Recieved Interview date of June 5th for CR1?

June 05, 2007 Interviewed and she said he was approved, kept passport and said will recieve in 4 days.

June 12, 2007 VISA IN HAND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

June 21, 2007 Hasan arrived in the USA and so very happy!

June 26, 2007 Applied for SSN

July 06, 2007 SSN in hand

July 25, 2007 Green Card in Hand!

Aug 13, 2007 Behind the wheel test, Passed. Now has California DL

I-751

Mar 26, 2009 Sent in I-751

Mar 28, 2009 Proof received

April 1, 2009 check cashed

April 3, 2009 NOA Received

April 16,2009 received bio appt letter

April 24, 2009 Biometrics Appointment

June 6, 2009 Removal of Conditions Approved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

July 17, 2009 10 Year Green Card in hand!

The embassy never mailed your husband the packet???? I know that it took just about a month for my husband to receive his packet when they scheduled his interview. It sounds like you're ready even though all that your missing is the package.

Good Luck for the interview!

Ok Ladies yet another question from me....

We got the interview date... by email. The packet was never recieved here in the USA. Was sent here by accident.

WE called the embassy and FINALLY got ahold of a real person. They said we needed to schedule on the internet.. but we have the date already. The woman said it had to be done there and hung up... nice. Ok going to the consular part for jordan... I dont see any links to do this.... or maybe I am missing HOW to do this.

I have also made calls thru out the USA however none can answer except for the embassy in Jordan.

I have emailed them too , no word yet...

so to recap due to friends online, I have filled out all the papers. DH got his clearences, medical and paid for the visas.... but need the paper to get INTO the interview... :help:

Ok... any one gone thru this????????????????????????????????????/

Wendy

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

Wendy,

I don't understand??? If you never received the packet, what papers were sent by accident? Our interview packet was sent to our attorney here; so I picked it up and sent it by DHL to Tawfiq. And, he had everything needed for interview as the packet includes the interview appointment letter (which is needed to enter the interview). They usually respond to emails within 3 days. Try to email them and tell them his interview is shortly and he never received packet with forms to bring to the itnerview including appt. letter.

Filed: Country: Jordan
Timeline

No we never got the packet. It was sent out May 20th... but never arrived here...

We got confirmation from the Embassy today that he just has to show up and his name will be on the list... (my daughter said, "he has to show up with a huge smile on his face!!!"

Wendy,

I don't understand??? If you never received the packet, what papers were sent by accident? Our interview packet was sent to our attorney here; so I picked it up and sent it by DHL to Tawfiq. And, he had everything needed for interview as the packet includes the interview appointment letter (which is needed to enter the interview). They usually respond to emails within 3 days. Try to email them and tell them his interview is shortly and he never received packet with forms to bring to the itnerview including appt. letter.

No we never got the packet. It was sent out May 20th... but never arrived here...

We got confirmation from the Embassy today that he just has to show up and his name will be on the list... (my daughter said, "he has to show up with a huge smile on his face!!!"

Wendy,

We are going through a different part of the world, have you already done the medical report and police report? Do you know what you are missing in the interview packet - just the forms? (DS...) Don't want to make a return trip to the consulate because forms or ??? are missing.

Good Luck!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.