• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Timeline
Hi All,

Question can the medical and police record be done before noa2 is issued? yes or no. thank you

Raptore,

You ALREADY asked this question four days ago, and we ALREADY answered you. In fact, we had a fairly lengthy conversation about this...

Stop being so critical towards people, this can be confusing stuff and people just want to make sure they are doing things correctly.

Hilton...

I think you need to either re-read what I wrote, or choose a different word other than critical, as saying I am being critical of him is inaccurate.

In terms of things being confusing during this process, believe me I agree. However, what is confusing about asking the SAME

Whoops, got cut off there.

Hilton...

I think you need to either re-read what I wrote, or choose a different word other than critical, as saying I am being critical of him is inaccurate.

In terms of things being confusing during this process, believe me I agree. However, what is confusing about asking the SAME question that has already been answered? I think you are slightly confused and need to re-read on page 231 of this thread how it was discussed.

He asked whether he could get the police report and medical BEFORE the NOA2 is issued.

This question has already been asked by him, and it's already been answered clearly. So why ask the exact same question when you've already got your answer?

So instead of jumping down my throat claiming I'm being critical of people because I used capital letters to emphasize certain words. Would it be better if I lied, and said "Good question raptorea, this has never been answered before, let me tell you the answer?"

No of course not, which is why I said "This question has already been asked by you and we already answered you. In fact we discussed this in detail".

Hilton, take it how you want to take it, as frankly it's not my concern nor is it in my agenda to appease you. If you felt I was being "critical" of raptorea, then that's your personal opinion and I can respect that. My opinion is that I wasn't being critical, and instead I was being honest and that I was confused as to WHY he would ask the EXACT same question four days after he already asked it and received a fairly detailed answer.

Another thing hilton;

I think that you are offended because you feel as though I was criticizing raptorea. This is not the case. I was not criticizing him.

If you would prefer I repost my original response to his asking the question two times, I will submit it as edited.

Raptorea,

You already asked this question four days ago :):dance: and we already answered you. ;):P

In fact we discussed this in detail. (L)(F)

Edited by Devkpaik

For my fiance's ticket, I used my travel agent. My fiance wired me money and I paid for the ticket here in cash.

Since we booked it here, all my fiance has to do is show her passport and her itinerary at the check-in deck right?

Thanks

That would be how I think it would work, but if you are concerned, give the travel agent a call to confirm.

shawndoc,

Thanks, and yea I asked my travel agent and she said that's all she needs to do. :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

Hilton...

In terms of things being confusing during this process, believe me I agree. However, what is confusing about asking the SAME question that has already been answered? I think you are slightly confused and need to re-read on page 231 of this thread how it was discussed.

He asked whether he could get the police report and medical BEFORE the NOA2 is issued.

This question has already been asked by him, and it's already been answered clearly. So why ask the exact same question when you've already got your answer?

So instead of jumping down my throat claiming I'm being critical of people because I used capital letters to emphasize certain words. Would it be better if I lied, and said "Good question raptorea, this has never been answered before, let me tell you the answer?"

No of course not, which is why I said "This question has already been asked by you and we already answered you. In fact we discussed this in detail".

Hilton, take it how you want to take it, as frankly it's not my concern nor is it in my agenda to appease you. If you felt I was being "critical" of raptorea, then that's your personal opinion and I can respect that. My opinion is that I wasn't being critical, and instead I was being honest and that I was confused as to WHY he would ask the EXACT same question four days after he already asked it and received a fairly detailed answer.

Another thing hilton;

I think that you are offended because you feel as though I was criticizing raptorea. This is not the case. I was not criticizing him.

If you would prefer I repost my original response to his asking the question two times, I will submit it as edited.

Raptorea,

You already asked this question four days ago :):dance: and we already answered you. ;):P

\

Devkpaik

Sorry if it seemed that I was jumping down your throat that was not my intention at all and maybe I should have used a different word.... as critical may have been to harsh so for that I Apologize! All I'm saying is that this whole process puts us all on edge and that even though he asked the question earlyer he felt as though he needed clarification or something or he would not have asked it again and I think in some cases maybe its just to confirm. But I understand your point and its not my intention to put you down or to start a confrontation!!! we are all in this together and on the same side. This site is a great source for information and we value your input and knollage.

Thanks

Timeline

Hello all,

My apoligies to all for asking the same question. I understand the answer and wont ask again. I wish all a speedy process and pray everyday

for health and strength to get through this process. I know in hindsight it will all be worth every minute of waiting. (even though it sucks) One of my biggest downfalls has

always been to have patience. glta.

Sorry to upset the forum.

take care

Hilton...

Another thing hilton;

Raptorea,

\

Devkpaik

Sorry if it seemed that I was jumping down your throat that was not my intention at all and maybe I should have used a different word.... as critical may have been to harsh so for that I Apologize! All I'm saying is that this whole process puts us all on edge and that even though he asked the question earlyer he felt as though he needed clarification or something or he would not have asked it again and I think in some cases maybe its just to confirm. But I understand your point and its not my intention to put you down or to start a confrontation!!! we are all in this together and on the same side. This site is a great source for information and we value your input and knollage.

Thanks

I re-read what I wrote and realized I was being harsh in my reply to you. I was just EXTREMELY grumpy yesterday and probably shouldn't have said anything at all. Then I tried to be comical at the end by re-posting what I had wrote and using smiley faces but then realized it just looked like I was being a smartass, which wasn't my intention. So sorry to you too.

And raptorea, don't apologize, I posted my response to you asking twice more out of confusion than anything. I wasn't upset, just didn't understand why you'd think you'd get a different answer, but if you needed more clarification, then alright.

I could have phrased my response to you better.

I

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline
Thai Airways Problem

I bought a ticket using ORBITZ for my Fiance. It is an E-TICKET which I thought would be no problem.

She saw a post on Pantip.com saying that for Thai Airways you must show the credit card used for the purchase to

board the plane. This is obviously impossible.

She called Thai Airways and they confirmed this. I checked Thai airways website and confirmed it myself. Needless to say she is very upset as she was scheduled to leave on Thursday.

I will never fly TG again.

Be careful about where you buy your tickets.

I took my daughter's and two of their friends to Thailand in March 2007. Their friends' parents bought their own children's tickets. Thai Airways told me they needed the credit card when they checked in. After several calls to Thai Airways office in LA, they sent me a form that the parent could fill in with the CC info and have it notarized. The passenger carried a copy of that with them for proof that the CC was from their parent. Not sure if a similar procedure could be used in your case. The one friend brought the CC with her anyway, the other did not. Both made it to Thailand with us.

John

K-3

11/15/2006 - NOA1 Receipt for 129F

02/12/2007 - I-130 and I-129F approved!

04/17/2007 - Interview - visa approved!

04/18/2007 - POE LAX - Finally in the USA!!!

04/19/2007 - WE ARE FINALLY HOME!!!

09/20/2007 - Sent Packet 3 for K-4 Visas (follow to join for children)

10/02/2007 - K-4 Interviews - approved

10/12/2007 - Everyone back to USA!

AOS

06/20/2008 - Mailed I-485, I-765 (plus I-130 for children)

06/27/2008 - NOA1 for I-485, I-765, and I-130s

07/16/2008 - Biometrics appointment

08/28/2008 - EAD cards received

11/20/2008 - AOS Interviews - approved

Citizenship

08/22/2011 - Mailed N-400

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

Can anyone tell me if the PAD are protesting outside the police headquarters

where the police reports are gotten?

I plan to be going to get my wifes Police report on Sept. 12th......

Timeline

Hilton...

Another thing hilton;

Raptorea,

\

Devkpaik

Thanks

I re-read what I wrote and realized I was being harsh in my reply to you. I was just EXTREMELY grumpy yesterday and probably shouldn't have said anything at all. Then I tried to be comical at the end by re-posting what I had wrote and using smiley faces but then realized it just looked like I was being a smartass, which wasn't my intention. So sorry to you too.

And raptorea, don't apologize, I posted my response to you asking twice more out of confusion than anything. I wasn't upset, just didn't understand why you'd think you'd get a different answer, but if you needed more clarification, then alright.

I could have phrased my response to you better.

I

No sweat!! don't worry about it!!

Birch-Beer,

I feel like I read somewhere that they were protesting OUTSIDE the police headquarters. I think I saw it on the bangkok post.

http://www.bangkokpost.net/

I tried searching for the article and wasn't able to find it, so I possibly might have misread.

Hopefully that won't affect your fiance getting her police report.

I'll try searching for it again

Birch-Beer,

I feel like I read somewhere that they were protesting OUTSIDE the police headquarters. I think I saw it on the bangkok post.

http://www.bangkokpost.net/

I tried searching for the article and wasn't able to find it, so I possibly might have misread.

Hopefully that won't affect your fiance getting her police report.

I'll try searching for it again

WOW, just found it the second after I sent the post.

Here's where I found it.

http://english.aljazeera.net/news/asia-pac...3234572971.html

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

Another good place for updates on the PAD protests is the News Clippings section of the forum on ThaiVisa.com. Expect to wade through a bunch of politics in between news clippings and updates from people in Thailand posting what they are seeing.

As I understand it, they rushed the central police station on the first or second day of protests, but ended up backing down.

And of course, the best way to check status is wait until a day or two before she is going to go, and call the number given on the packet 3. A lot can happen in 12 days.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

Thanx Devkpaik and Shawndoc-

Yea, I was going to wait till i get there on the 11th and see whats up.

My wife is the kind of gal that doesnt take any sh*t (at least from me:) ), I just didnt want to subject her to a bunch of morons and/or if we can even get in the building.

I'll make a post once I see whats going on first hand.

My wife and I talked about the Phuket airport blocking. WHen I asked her if she thought PAD would do something at BKK international, "wont happen. The army will go in at that point"......which I have to think so as well. I would think PAD knows this to, or they would have gone there already.....

Thanx Devkpaik and Shawndoc-

Yea, I was going to wait till i get there on the 11th and see whats up.

My wife is the kind of gal that doesnt take any sh*t (at least from me:) ), I just didnt want to subject her to a bunch of morons and/or if we can even get in the building.

I'll make a post once I see whats going on first hand.

My wife and I talked about the Phuket airport blocking. WHen I asked her if she thought PAD would do something at BKK international, "wont happen. The army will go in at that point"......which I have to think so as well. I would think PAD knows this to, or they would have gone there already.....

Isn't it ironic these people call themselves an "alliance for democracy" when they've already helped overthrow one elected government and are working to overthrow their second? Thaksin wasn't clean, but at least he was elected. My girl in Isan says the PAD have been paying "protesters" to pack the bkk-bound buses.

Edited by symbiosis

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.