Bill y Bella

ATTENTION JULY FILERS!

6,102 posts in this topic

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh it is so good to see you back :) You are *bound* to get good news soon :D In fact I am going to name you on my list for the sweepstakes next week!!! :D

You never did say what the RFE was for... ??

(¯`v´¯).•*¨`*•?.•´*.¸.•´*

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

10 Year GC Received 03/16/11 - Apply for Citizenship 01/28/12!

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Updating our story and website @ Jeraly.com!

Ucavm8.png?5mOl2yoSa4X9m8.png?i1gWjM94

Join the VJ facebook group! • • • Live in Cali? Join the Brits in California facebook group!

August 2008 AOS Spreadsheet is here! • • • July 2007 K-1 Spreadsheet is here!

Oh! - what was the RFE in the end (sorry - being lame - am in work and totally ignored your siggie :blush:)

Thank you Jeraly for the welcome back.

They need proof that we met in person in the last two years prior to July 9 and also needed my certified divorce decree. I have sent it in and still have not heard anything. Like I said, when I called, they told me that it may take 3 weeks just to find it in the mailroom and the notice states that they have 60 days to make a decision. This sucks big time.

About the trip - we had a lot of ups and downs and was happy in the end that some of the situations came up between me and Phil. We definately learned a lot about each other. We did not take the heat well.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Russia
Timeline

Today Natasha and I learned our interview date, which is February 26! The countdown finally begins! HURRAH!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------K1 Timeline------------------

05 Jul 2007: Mailed I129F petition

06 Jul 2007: CSC received petition

09 Jul 2007: NOA-1 Issued

10 Jul 2007: My check clears the bank

13 Jul 2007: I receive NOA-1 in the US Mail

19 Nov 2007: Touched

19 Nov 2007: USCIS website shows APPROVED

23 Nov 2007: I receive NOA-2 in the US Mail

12 Dec 2007: NVC receives petition

14 Dec 2007: NVC ships petition to Moscow embassy

19 Dec 2007: Moscow embassy receives petition

26 Feb 2008: Interview at Moscow embassy

13 Mar 2008: Received visa

18 Mar 2008: POE in Atlanta

09 May 2008: Wedding

-----------------AOS Timeline------------------

16 Jun 2008: Submittal for AOS

23 Jun 2008: NOA1 for AOS (I485, I765, I131)

24 Jun 2008: AOS checks cashed

15 Jul 2008: Biometrics appointment

04 Sep 2008: Received I-485 Interview letter

05 Sep 2008: AP/EAD Approved

08 Sep 2008: AP/EAD Received

29 Sep 2008: I-485 Interview (I-551 Stamp received)

07 Oct 2008: Green cards received

YAY!!! GRATZIES!!!! Soo exciting!! :D

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Join the VJ facebook group! • • • Live in Cali? Join the Brits in California facebook group!

Grr - I would add to the spreadsheet but I can't get it to load - internet is being really lame in work :P

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Grr - I would add to the spreadsheet but I can't get it to load - internet is being really lame in work :P

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: England
Timeline
Today Natasha and I learned our interview date, which is February 26! The countdown finally begins! HURRAH!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations - I owe so many of these to so many here on VJ.....

Audrey! Its soooooooooooooooo good to see you back!!!!!!! We have all missed you so much!!!! Welcome back!!!! *hugs*

P.S. When I have time later, I will respond to your PM!

Oops - sorry about the double post up there - just supports my excuse of lame work puter!!!

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Gratz!!! That's very exciting!!

3/5/11 sent LOC paperwork

3/9/11 date of NOA

?/?/?? biometrics appointment

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: England
Timeline
I hope that everyone had a wonderful Christmas and is having a great 2008 thus far. I have a few pics from our trip - we made the best of our trip although we both realize that tropical is not for either of us and is something we won't do again. It truly was a once-in-a-lifetime trip. I did get the opportunity to wind surf, snorkel, swim with the dolphins and partake in the many Figiian traditions. We spent two days with the Ambassador of Figi and she was such a joy to be with - what an awesome experience!

I am glad to be back here with my fellow Visa Journey friends and very glad to be back home. Thank you for all of the well wishes and positive thoughts that are bringing me back to you all. It has been very hard as a lot of people will understand to be on this site and see everyone else just breeze by with their approvals. I apologize for the way I left but frustration got the best of me.

We are all in this together and now is the time that we really need to be together.

I will quote the Ambassador when she said to me:

"I wish you 365 days of unbelievable happiness, 52 weekends of beautiful sunshine, 7 days of loving one another and each day the best day ever." I wish this for all of us.

No need to apologise, the frustration gets to all of us - believe me. It's nice to see you back and fun reading news of your trip to Fiji.

Hope your return to the site brings with it some good news on your petition. Best of luck :)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: England
Timeline
no update. this is crazy. I have no NOA2. I hate it.

I am in the same boat. Hang in there with me PLEASE!!!!!!

There's a few of us still waiting on approval. I'm sure we'll hear something very soon.

We have each other but always remember that those who have received approval are rooting for us too!

Congratulations!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

The other reason I'm going nuts now as one of the few remaining July filers yet to get NAO2 is all the comments from you all about how USCIS isn't following the notification process... Some of you have gotten an e-mail w/out the USCIS web-site being updated while some of you saw the web-site updated but never got an e-mail and still others never got an e-mail or saw the web-site updated but got the hard-copy in the mail (and yes, I know a few of you still haven't gotten your hard-copy NAO2 and your packages are at the NVC already).

I'm loosing my mind here.

good news is that my boss has said that I can take vacation from May 23rd until June 23rd so that I can go to Thailand and pick up Lek. This way we'll have a nice visit with her parents then take a trip somewhere in Thailand for a week or so then come back to the States and have some vacation time (maybe drive along the coast from San Francisco to Seattle & Portland spending a few days where ever we want).

MY GOD... if she gets denied I'm going to go crazy!!!!!

Our Visa Journey

07/29/07 ---- Mailed I-129F

08/25/07 --- Check finally cashed (8/27 I should be able to see the R number on the back).

08/27/07 --- NOA1 Arrives from CSC and I create my account profile on the USCIS.Gov web-site (the clock starts)!!!

02/05/08 --- After 191 days NOA2 (Approval) comes at last!!!!

2/14/08 --- NVC sends letter saying that it's on the way to the US Embassy in Bangkok

2/25/08 --- She receives Packet 3 from the Embassy

3/29/08 --- She receives Packet 4 with interview date (July 11th).

3/30/08 --- I e-mail the Embassy asking to make the date earlier because I've already got our tickets for June 13th!!!

5/6/08 --- No help from the Embassy. Rebooked tickets and vacation till September.

5/21/08 --- Embassy calls her and moves interview to May 27th!!!!! You have got to be kidding me!!!

9/21/08 --- POE San Francisco!!!!

12/8/08 --- Married!!!!

12/15/08 --- Mail AOS + AP + EAD package to Chicago

12/28/08 --- Come back from vacation and find AOS/AP/EAD NOA 1 and Bio App notices in the mailbox!!!

1/13/09 --- Bio Appt

4/22/09 --- AOS Interview "APPROVED"!!!

3/04/2011 --- OUR BABY IS BORN... We have a son!!!!!

3/10/2011 --- Mail I-751 application to lift conditions on residency

3/12/2011 --- I-751 Package received by CSC

3/14/2011 --- NOA 1

3/21/2011 --- NOA 2 (Biometrics Appt 4/18/2011)

5/27/2011 --- ROC Approved. 10 Year Green Card arrived 6/04/2011

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.