Sirikun K.

Please Help!! Didn't get NOA1 from USCIS -Texas Yet ..

5 posts in this topic

Dear Everybody ,

My name is Kun, it's me again from 1 week before ,

My boyfriend sents I-129F Petitions to USCIS - Texas on 02June'07 and until now my boyfriend didn't get any message from USCIS -Texas yet .

As I know that Texas they're not work for I-129F petition anymore for K-1 and they should forward our documents to Carifornia and my boyfriend tried to call every phone number but it's set to automatic machain .. and we don't know how to do ?

If someone can advise or suggest that how can I do ? because it's kind of it's too long for NOA1 because other couple almost about 1-3 weeks ..

Thanks for your advance

Sirikun - flipperf07@hotmail.com

It's likely that your case is in the system. Get your fiance to check that his cheque has been cashed. If it has then get the bank to print off a copy of the back of it and look for your case number there. We never did receive an NOA1 but I understand that it's the NOA2 which is the important one.

17th March 2010 - Started the removal of conditions process

22nd March 2010 - Application received by CSC

30th April 2010 - Biometrics appointment

Filed: Timeline
My boyfriend sents I-129F Petitions to USCIS - Texas on 02June'07 and until now my boyfriend didn't get any message from USCIS -Texas yet .

All correspondence will be from CSC after your case has been transferred from TSC..

It takes about 3 weeks to get NOA1 from CSC and you are past that stage, I would call them and ask to speak to an Immigration Officer.

Mom sponsoring for her son(my brother)

06/15/2010 : I-130 for son
06/23/2010 : Check Cashed
06/26/2010 : Received NOA
03/20/2012 : Received RFE(I-797E)
05/23/2012: Application approved after RFE response
06/29/2012: Received letter from NVC

06/03/2015: Change petition from F1 to F3 category

Checklist :
1. I-751(ROC)
2. Parents AOS
3. I-130(Son)
4. N-400(Spouse)

5. N-400(Parents)

6. K-1 & AOS & ROC TimeLine

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
It's likely that your case is in the system. Get your fiance to check that his cheque has been cashed. If it has then get the bank to print off a copy of the back of it and look for your case number there. We never did receive an NOA1 but I understand that it's the NOA2 which is the important one.

New guy here, Thanks for this info, I didn't receive our NOA1 either. I was able to find a 13 digit number starting with WAC (for those looking look for EAC, WAC, LIN, or SRC) on the back of the check. Puts me at ease now.

Mailed to NE Service Center 5/3/07

NOA1 Sent by Service Center 5/30/07

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline

The NOA1 isn't critical here. The NOA1 is merely a receipt from the USCIS stating they have your petition...nothing more. Yes, it does have your case number on it, but if you were able to get this same number off the back of your cancelled check then that's all you really need. The NOA2 is the all important document...it is your approval notice. It's this document you really need more than the NOA1.

Teaching is the essential profession...the one that makes ALL other professions possible - David Haselkorn

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.