Ross-Aiss

Manila Embasy

7 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello everyone,

I did call NVC last night and told me that they recieved and process my application for K1 Visa and has been forwarded to USE Manila. How can I verify if they got it already? Will I get a notice saying they recieved it or not?

Thanks again.

Ross

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
Hello everyone,

I did call NVC last night and told me that they recieved and process my application for K1 Visa and has been forwarded to USE Manila. How can I verify if they got it already? Will I get a notice saying they recieved it or not?

Thanks again.

Ross

You can call them but you better put it on super redial as it is busy most of the time. Call early in the morning. They have a search feature online once they schedule the medical exam and interview you can check it that way but right now it isn't working and lately it hasn't worked very good anyways.

Manila Embassy (Immigrant Visa Unit) | 011-63-2-528-6300 ext 5184 or dial 0

If you haven't visited the link below I suggest you do. If is very informative and has been a great help to many of us.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=68967

Good Luck,

Charlie

MJ & Charlie

Removing of Conditions on Residency (I-751)

01-12-10 Packed received at CSC

01-12-10 NOA1

Biometrics wasn't required, they skipped that part

02-03-10 NOA2 I-797C APPROVED!

You may continue to follow up with the DOS until the Manila Embassy logs into their system that the hard copy case files are received or you can also follow-up with the Manila Embassy to verify when your hard copy case files have been received. I have updated the guide to cleary indicate this information in key locations. Thanks... :)

Edited by Sheriff Uling

[CLICK HERE] - MANILA EMBASSY K1 VISA GUIDE (Review Post #1)

[CLICK HERE] - VJ Acronyms and USCIS Form Definitions (A Handy Reference Tool)

Manila Embassy K1 Visa Information

4.2 National Visa Center (NVC) | (603) 334-0700 press 1, then 5....

4.3 Manila Embassy (Immigrant Visa Unit) | 011-632-301-2000 ext 5184 or dial 0

4.4 Department of State | (202) 663-1225, press 1, press 0,

4.5 Document Verification | CLICK HERE

4.6 Visa Interview Appointments website | CLICK HERE

4.7 St. Lukes | 011-63-2-521-0020

5.1 DELBROS website | CLICK HERE

6.2 CFO Guidance and Counseling Seminar | MANILA or CEBU

6.3 I-94 Arrival / Departure info | CLICK HERE

Adjustment of Status (AOS) Information

Please review the signature and story tab of my wife's profile, [Deputy Uling].

DISCLAIMER: Providing information does not constitute legal consul nor is intended as a substitute for legal representation.

Timeline

Sheriff,

Thank you. So, DOS can verify if USE in Manila got my application. Then if for example, USE in Manila got my application how long will it take for my fiancé to have her interview? I notice also on our NO2 letter there's an expiration date on it. (Good for May 31 to Sept.30, 2007). How if the interview pass the expiration date of our NO2? Can I apply for extension on our NO2 approval just to be safe or I’ll just leave it as it and hoping interview comes before it expired.

Thanks again.

Ross

Timeline

Did any one send a extension letter for approve NO2?

I notice also on our NO2 letter there's an expiration date on it. (Good for May 31 to Sept.30, 2007). How if the interview pass the expiration date of our NO2? Can I apply for extension on our NO2 approval just to be safe or I’ll just leave it as it and hoping interview comes before it expired.

any info will be a big help.

Ross

Sheriff,

Thank you. So, DOS can verify if USE in Manila got my application. Then if for example, USE in Manila got my application how long will it take for my fiancé to have her interview? I notice also on our NO2 letter there's an expiration date on it. (Good for May 31 to Sept.30, 2007). How if the interview pass the expiration date of our NO2? Can I apply for extension on our NO2 approval just to be safe or I’ll just leave it as it and hoping interview comes before it expired.

Thanks again.

Ross

Did any one send a extension letter for approve NO2?

I notice also on our NO2 letter there's an expiration date on it. (Good for May 31 to Sept.30, 2007). How if the interview pass the expiration date of our NO2? Can I apply for extension on our NO2 approval just to be safe or I’ll just leave it as it and hoping interview comes before it expired.

any info will be a big help.

Ross

Ross:

I have addressed your question/comments below:

DOS can verify if USE in Manila got my application?

Yes! The USE logs that information into a database in which the DOS can see. However, I'm not sure if they track the packages through the carrier as well. Hmmm!

If for example, USE in Manila got my application how long will it take for my fiancé to have her interview?

Please review #2 of the Manila Embassy K1 Visa Guide.

Can I apply for extension on our NO2 approval just to be safe or I’ll just leave it as it and hoping interview comes before it expired.

The Consular Officer (CO) at the USE will automatically extend the expiration date (if necessary) for each case as they are reviewed. No actions on your part are required.

Cheers!!!

Sheriff Uling

p.s.- Thanks... I will add that the expiration of the NOA2 is automatically extended by the CO at the USE to the Guide...

[CLICK HERE] - MANILA EMBASSY K1 VISA GUIDE (Review Post #1)

[CLICK HERE] - VJ Acronyms and USCIS Form Definitions (A Handy Reference Tool)

Manila Embassy K1 Visa Information

4.2 National Visa Center (NVC) | (603) 334-0700 press 1, then 5....

4.3 Manila Embassy (Immigrant Visa Unit) | 011-632-301-2000 ext 5184 or dial 0

4.4 Department of State | (202) 663-1225, press 1, press 0,

4.5 Document Verification | CLICK HERE

4.6 Visa Interview Appointments website | CLICK HERE

4.7 St. Lukes | 011-63-2-521-0020

5.1 DELBROS website | CLICK HERE

6.2 CFO Guidance and Counseling Seminar | MANILA or CEBU

6.3 I-94 Arrival / Departure info | CLICK HERE

Adjustment of Status (AOS) Information

Please review the signature and story tab of my wife's profile, [Deputy Uling].

DISCLAIMER: Providing information does not constitute legal consul nor is intended as a substitute for legal representation.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.