bszoom42

Waiting for a NOA2 from VSC for your I-129F?

6,683 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: England
Timeline
Oh, and by the way...

Congratulations to Dan & Jovy. Petition sent July 9 and NOA1 date is July 12. They were approved today. :)

:dancing: That brings us to 61 for the month thus far!! Three more business days to go! :dancing:

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

Question....how many people filed in june....cause all I keep seeing is july filers approvals.... :wacko:

"Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life's coming attractions." Albert Einstein.

05/09/07 --- NOA1

05/15/07 --- Touched

10/24/07 --- Case assigned!

10/31/07 --- Touched

11/01/07 --- RFE

11/02/07 --- Touched

11/05/07 --- Got RFE on the mail

11/09/07 --- RFE sent back to VSC

12/06/07 --- Waited enough time to RESEND our RFE

12/07/07 --- RFE received at VSC and signed by Novak....

12/10/07 --- Case received and resumed

12/11/07 --- Touched

12/12/07 --- Touched

12/13/07 --- Touched

12/14/07 --- Touched

01/02/08 --- Touched

01/02/08 --- APPROVED!!!!!!

01/11/08 --- Got NOA2 on the mail

01/12/08 --- Got NVC letter on the mail

01/17/08 --- Got packet 3

01/28/08 --- Medical

02/05/08 --- INTERVIEW!!!!

02/10/08 --- Off to NY!!!!

Question....how many people filed in june....cause all I keep seeing is july filers approvals.... :wacko:

May: 63 petitions, 50 (79%) approved.

Jun: 64 petitions, 35 (55%) approved.

Jul: 104 petitions, 11 (11%) approved.

My Timeline:

7/27/07 VSC rcvd I-129F--8/7/07 NOA1 issued--12/12/07 NOA2 issued--12/27/07 Pkg 3 returned--2/29/08 Interview & Approval--4/1/08 POE--6/27/08 Married--6/27/08-6/5/09 Trying to figure out how to make this work--6/11/09 Submitted AOS forms--6/19/09 NOA's issued--7/21 Biometrics--7/27 Rcvd 2 of 3 Interview appt letters for 8/24--8/3 Rcvd 3rd interview appt letter for 8/28--8/5 Used infopass appt to consolidate interviews on 8/28--8/6/09 Rcvd email notification of AP & EAD approvals--8/11&12 Rcvd AP's in mail--8/14 Rcvd 1st EAD card in mail.--8/23/11 Mailed ROC Pkg.--8/24/11 NOA--10/5/11 Biometrics

My Favorite Links & Threads:

CSC & VSC K1 & K3 Recent approvals

Colombia Club Part 1 & Colombia Club Part 2

RFE List Learn from others' mistakes.

Red Flags Learn what to try to avoid or prepare to discuss and explain during interview.

HUSKERKIEV Thread Great insider tips from a former adjudicator at the Nebraska Service Center.

Timeline

:thumbs:;) Thanks Bill :)

"Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life's coming attractions." Albert Einstein.

05/09/07 --- NOA1

05/15/07 --- Touched

10/24/07 --- Case assigned!

10/31/07 --- Touched

11/01/07 --- RFE

11/02/07 --- Touched

11/05/07 --- Got RFE on the mail

11/09/07 --- RFE sent back to VSC

12/06/07 --- Waited enough time to RESEND our RFE

12/07/07 --- RFE received at VSC and signed by Novak....

12/10/07 --- Case received and resumed

12/11/07 --- Touched

12/12/07 --- Touched

12/13/07 --- Touched

12/14/07 --- Touched

01/02/08 --- Touched

01/02/08 --- APPROVED!!!!!!

01/11/08 --- Got NOA2 on the mail

01/12/08 --- Got NVC letter on the mail

01/17/08 --- Got packet 3

01/28/08 --- Medical

02/05/08 --- INTERVIEW!!!!

02/10/08 --- Off to NY!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
Got a touch today and status changed to Current Status: Response to request for evidence received, and case processing has resumed.....NOA2 to follow shortly...I hope......congrats on all recent approvals and those that got touched today...I hope we get some more NOA2s this week......

Ok Melinda..we started almost together...lets finish this together..I wanna see you in Cairo same time we go for our interview to....GOOOOOOOOOO VSC..........GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

I hear ya - would be fun for sure!!!!! And good for Tarek and Amr to have each other during the interview so they could lessen their :wacko: keep me posted...

“Hold on to the center and make up your mind to rejoice in this paradise called life.” ~ Lao-tzu

4374690_bodyshot_175x233_1205371236499.gif4572850_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

So, about 30 June petitions missing - sounds about the right height for a footrest under some joker's desk :whistle:

Petition sent priority mail 6/4/07

Received by VSC 6/6/07

Touched 6/13/07

um ... hello?

Touched 12/20/07, after change of address

approx. 1/3/08 - starting to wish VSC staff acquire untreatable stinkfoot

1/17/08 Ombudsman filed formal inquiry.

Touched 2/3 ... wow that was fast, only 8 months to get around to us

Approved 2/20 NOA2

Case arrived Manila USE 3/4

Interview scheduled April 22!

Medical 4/14

Approved!! Interview on 4/22 - just one question!

Visa in hand May 10, whew!

Tickets for poe may 24

Married july 2008

2 year resident w/o interview 2/09 (no more hiding in the basement jokes)

kid 1,Bradley, 10/2009

10 year resident 2/2011 w/o interview

kid 2, Jeffrey, 8/2012

Timeline
Bill...YES EVEN REALISTIC BILL is one of my Angels.

And by "even", I assume you mean especially? :innocent:

How much does this angel gig pay? I've got some big expenses coming up when Bella and the kids get here and I can use the cash. ;)

And not to worry, anytime your feet get too high off the ground I'll be standing by to throw you a couple of bowlng balls to bring you back to earth. You can count on me! :P

LOL the angel gig pays...ummm...well....its a free service??? But the benefits are great..such as job satisfaction???? :whistle: :whistle:

Timeline

from what i count there are about 25 june filers left...maybe this was the "out of place" create that Lora mentioned???? Odd that its almost the exact number the Information officer told me are in a create..and all from the same month..I suspect some of us June filers were misplaced for a while...

So, about 30 June petitions missing - sounds about the right height for a footrest under some joker's desk :whistle:

thats what I think to....

Timeline

from what i count there are about 25 june filers left...maybe this was the "out of place" create that Lora mentioned???? Odd that its almost the exact number the Information officer told me are in a create..and all from the same month..I suspect some of us June filers were misplaced for a while...

I am thinking the same thing.......but if you have 13petitions left from May an 29 left from June why are you working on July???????.....I just do not understand,,,,If it truly only takes a couple of hours to work petitions what the h*ll is that all about......Like I have said before I begrudge nobody there approvals but this is just no very fair......sorry I am complaining again....

Timeline

I am thinking the same thing.......but if you have 13petitions left from May an 29 left from June why are you working on July???????.....I just do not understand,,,,If it truly only takes a couple of hours to work petitions what the h*ll is that all about......Like I have said before I begrudge nobody there approvals but this is just no very fair......sorry I am complaining again....

Lora, You have a right to complain. Your file is from start of June...and MID Juliers are being approved. As much as we are happy for everyone..and want to see approvals...its hard to watch at the same time. I understand. Makes us feel like we've been overlooked. Then there are those like Mel and Syl that have waited patiently with no word and no way to get any additional information...Its a frustrating, broken process....I have ONE question....WHAT BUSINESS USES CREATES??? CREATES....TO STORE PEOPLES LIVES IN???????????/ How inept is THAT??? My life is in a CREATE????

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

It really is not fair at all!!!!!

Their system is all F'd up!!!!!!!!!!!

How is it possible that a gov't agency has this much disorder????

If you ask me ...the level of work ethic in this country is going down the drains!!! When you go to a store and ask for help, you getit with an attitude!!!!

For instance last night was the second time i had problems with American Airlines in the last 3 months....the first i was in Colombia visiting Leidy and when i get to the airport, they say " sorry but the flight was overbooked and we dont have a seat for you for 24 hours " what a joke!!! I missed 2 days of work because of it!!!

Last night my connecting flight in Miami was supposed to depart for NY at 9:20 pm...I was in the Plane by 9:00...It didnt leave until 11:40!!!! First they saidthey apologized but that the plane wasnt properly loaded ( Luggage ) ok fine then they start olling towards a take off then stop...we stand there for like 40 minutes and they say..." Folks your not going to believe this but we have to return to the gate because we dont have the proper paperwrok to land in NY".....ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just seems like nobody works with passion anymore!!! I supervise a staff of 9 and maybe 3 of them are hard workers...i have to push and psh and push the others o work....I think that's the case with USCIS workers also....Like when i would call in the beginning of the process with the RFE trick or just for a question, its like i was scared cause of the damn attitude these people had!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like with my lawyer...when calling her its like i am an inconvenience to her...last i checked she works for me!!!!

Seriously , this country is going down the drain if it keeps going like this!!!!!!!

2/17/07-Met in Bogota

4/20/07-returned to Bogota to see her

5/18/07-sent out I129f

5/19/07-returned to Bogota to see her

5/21/07-received at VCS

5/28/07-Received NOA1

5/30/07-touch

7/4/07-returned to see her

10/17/07-Met Leidy in Panama for 5 days

10/26/07-RFE

10/27/07-Sent back RFE

10/29/07-Touch due to RFE arriving

10/30/07-Touch

10/31/07-Touch

11/15/07-NOA2 Sent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11/16/07-Touch

11/19/07-NVC Received

11/21/07-Left NVC for Consulate

11/22/07-Returned to see Leidy after her stay in the hospital..

11/23/07-Consualte received

11/26/07-Packet 3 sent to Leidy

12/04/07-Packet 3 received

12/04/07-Packet 3 sent

12/31/07-Interview date!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!

1/9/08- Leidy's overnight flight will arrive to JFK airport!!!!!!

Timeline
It really is not fair at all!!!!!

Their system is all F'd up!!!!!!!!!!!

How is it possible that a gov't agency has this much disorder????

If you ask me ...the level of work ethic in this country is going down the drains!!! When you go to a store and ask for help, you getit with an attitude!!!!

For instance last night was the second time i had problems with American Airlines in the last 3 months....the first i was in Colombia visiting Leidy and when i get to the airport, they say " sorry but the flight was overbooked and we dont have a seat for you for 24 hours " what a joke!!! I missed 2 days of work because of it!!!

Last night my connecting flight in Miami was supposed to depart for NY at 9:20 pm...I was in the Plane by 9:00...It didnt leave until 11:40!!!! First they saidthey apologized but that the plane wasnt properly loaded ( Luggage ) ok fine then they start olling towards a take off then stop...we stand there for like 40 minutes and they say..." Folks your not going to believe this but we have to return to the gate because we dont have the proper paperwrok to land in NY".....ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just seems like nobody works with passion anymore!!! I supervise a staff of 9 and maybe 3 of them are hard workers...i have to push and psh and push the others o work....I think that's the case with USCIS workers also....Like when i would call in the beginning of the process with the RFE trick or just for a question, its like i was scared cause of the damn attitude these people had!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like with my lawyer...when calling her its like i am an inconvenience to her...last i checked she works for me!!!!

Seriously , this country is going down the drain if it keeps going like this!!!!!!!

You know you are right Byron. When I call my phone company and many other companies for support, Im actually calling India. Next time you call a customer service number...and get someone with a deep accent, ask where you are calling to. Many companies now outsource their customer service calls to India, because its cheaper and they WANT to work. My cousin owns a hydroponics farm and every year goes to Mexico to find labor...brings them here legally and gives them a place to stay. They say, that they get better work out of that population. They are willing to work hard for their pay because they know it will be much money back home. See how many foreign business owners you see that make a killing in business..why? They understand the concept of HARD WORK. I agree...but then again, go spend some time in Egypt....THEN you get an idea of BAD service....Amr has been waiting a month for DSL, and they dont anticipate it fixed for ANOTHER month..why? waiting on parts??? We are spoiled here to a point. Amr has to travel sometimes up to an hour to get the foods his mom wants/needs because its cheaper where he goes...And has anyone seen the small buses in Egypt? They are soooooooooooooo overcrowded that men HANG on the bus out the door....The Cairo Embassy takes between 3 months and a year to get a visa issued.....So as bad as our country gets with work ethic and service, we still have a lot to be thankful for.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

I agree...Its just frustrating to see people who work like they have no chance of losing their job and dont work hard at all...Likde they are God's gift to the company they work for

2/17/07-Met in Bogota

4/20/07-returned to Bogota to see her

5/18/07-sent out I129f

5/19/07-returned to Bogota to see her

5/21/07-received at VCS

5/28/07-Received NOA1

5/30/07-touch

7/4/07-returned to see her

10/17/07-Met Leidy in Panama for 5 days

10/26/07-RFE

10/27/07-Sent back RFE

10/29/07-Touch due to RFE arriving

10/30/07-Touch

10/31/07-Touch

11/15/07-NOA2 Sent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11/16/07-Touch

11/19/07-NVC Received

11/21/07-Left NVC for Consulate

11/22/07-Returned to see Leidy after her stay in the hospital..

11/23/07-Consualte received

11/26/07-Packet 3 sent to Leidy

12/04/07-Packet 3 received

12/04/07-Packet 3 sent

12/31/07-Interview date!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!

1/9/08- Leidy's overnight flight will arrive to JFK airport!!!!!!

Timeline
I agree...Its just frustrating to see people who work like they have no chance of losing their job and dont work hard at all...Likde they are God's gift to the company they work for

Yeap...I remember my father telling me...that in "his day" you didn't DARE not work hard. Jobs were to hard to come by. Now they are as disposable as diapers.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Yeap...I remember my father telling me...that in "his day" you didn't DARE not work hard. Jobs were to hard to come by. Now they are as disposable as diapers.

I'm sure that whomever decided to 'lose' these petitions will get a stern talking to, regardless. It's a lot of trouble for their bosses. I see it all the time, when the ####### hits the fan, it always falls on the little people. I'm sure that the supervisors at VSC don't like congressional advocates and higher ups giving them a hard time.

That being said, I think its grossly mismanaged anyway, but its maybe a small consolation for our angry sides to know that whoever lost Lora's petition (and more!) probably got a good kick in the pants, figurately speaking. :devil:

My Timeline

Summer 2005 - Introduced online by a mutual friend

December 2005- Meet face to face. Mark 12/20 official start date.

June 9, 2007 - NOA1 from VSC

February 20, 2008 - APPROVED!!!

February 21, 2008 - paperwork forwarded to NVC.

February 27, 2008 - paperwork sent to Consulate.

March 6, 2008 - Packet 3 recieved.

March 19, 2008 - Packet 3 returned. (minus checklist!)

April 21, 2008 - Returned checklist. All Packet 3 in London.

May 7, 2008 - Medical.

May 30, 2008 - Interview. APPROVED.

July 27, 2008 - Arrives in US.

August 8, 2008 - Legal Wedding

AOS:

Sent: 10/17/08

Notice of Receipt: 10/23/08

I-765 - Rejected: 10/22/08

I-765 Resubmitted: 11/5/08

I485 RFE (for already submitted documents): 11/10/08

Biometrics appointment: 11/14/08

RFE returned: 11/15/08

Transferred to CSC: 5/15/09

Card Production ordered: 7/28/09

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.