bszoom42

Waiting for a NOA2 from VSC for your I-129F?

6,683 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ghana
Timeline
hello!!! we were approved on nov 26!!!!!

no touches....no nothing!!! we got an e mail at night time!!!! we are approved!!! It feels so good!!!!

Congratulations!!!

Mama to 2 beautiful boys (August 2011 and January 2015)

Click for full timeline

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: England
Timeline
WE WERE TOUCHED TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can not believe it. I know that we may still get RFE...but at LEAST we know someone is looking at our file. Im in tears. I cant decide weather to laugh or cry...weather to be happy or scared. WOW. Mixed emotions. Almost 6 months of seeing the same date. Just to know someone opened our file and is looking at it. I wonder if a touch means they ordered our background checks? Or if it means the name check is done and now they are reviewing it. Either way...

PRAISE BE TO GOD!!

Hoppefully this means NOA2 for you this week! Good luck!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ghana
Timeline

I can not believe it. I know that we may still get RFE...but at LEAST we know someone is looking at our file. Im in tears. I cant decide weather to laugh or cry...weather to be happy or scared. WOW. Mixed emotions. Almost 6 months of seeing the same date. Just to know someone opened our file and is looking at it. I wonder if a touch means they ordered our background checks? Or if it means the name check is done and now they are reviewing it. Either way...

PRAISE BE TO GOD!!

I will be praying that it is your approval :)

Mama to 2 beautiful boys (August 2011 and January 2015)

Click for full timeline

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mozambique
Timeline

PRAISE BE TO GOD!!

Please God give NOA2 to amrssnowangel. I think your time is coming.

Omizo & Tusha

04/09/2008 - Send the AOS, EAD, AP

04/11/2008 - USCIS received my package

04/28/2008 - Money Order cashed

04/29/2008 - NOA for AOS+EAD+AP

05/02/2008 - Received Hardcopies of NOAs

05/20/2008 - Biometric (Fingerprint)

05/21/2008 - AOS & EAD touched

05/29/2008 - AOS tranfered to CSC

06/04/2008 - AOS touched

06/06/2008 - AOS touched

06/10/2008 - EAD approved

06/10/2008 - AP approved

06/19/2008 - AOS touched

07/22/2008 - Received CRIS e-mail (Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident)

07/23/2008 - AOS touched

07/25/2008 - Received

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

PRAISE BE TO GOD!!

Thank you everyone for the support over these last 5.5 months. But we can't give up on being heard. The system is still broken and I for one will not be abandoning this issue. I hope others will still write, and make a fuss that come after us.

I do hope this is our approval and not an RFE. Im not sure I can bear anymore delays......

Congratulations to those more recently approved.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

PRAISE BE TO GOD!!

Thank you everyone for the support over these last 5.5 months. But we can't give up on being heard. The system is still broken and I for one will not be abandoning this issue. I hope others will still write, and make a fuss that come after us.

I do hope this is our approval and not an RFE. Im not sure I can bear anymore delays......

Congratulations on the touch! Still no touch for me!!!! :crying:

Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I cannot belive it, I got approved (NOA2). I checked my online status, and here it says:

Receipt Number: EAC0720******

Application Type: I129F, PETITION FOR FIANCE(E)

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On November 25, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E). Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

Congratulations. I am happy for you; at least you're not one of those using this board to vent their innate frustrations in life generally. You waited on the Lord and He answered you. Goodluck.

Edited by Steph1973

6.4.07-Sent application

6.18.07-NOA1 Hard Copy

6.24.07-Touched

9.7.07-Left for England

9.16.07-Returned from England. :(

10.18.07-Leave for England

10.21.07-Back from England. :(

11.15.07-Leave for England

11.19.07-Back from England :(

12.4.07-Touched again!

12.5.07-RFE issued

12.12.07-Received RFE letter

12.14.07-Received final divorce decree for RFE

12.14.07-Overnighted RFE & evidence for Monday delivery.

12.18.07-Touched. RFE was recieved and processing resumed

12.19.07-Touched

12.20.07-Touched

12.22.07-Leave for England

1.2.08-Return from England

1.2.08-Touched

1.2.08-APPROVED, NOA2

1.7.08-Received NOA2 hardcopy in the mail

1.7.08-NVC received paperwork

1.9.08-NVC forwarded paperwork to Consulate

1.14.08-Consulate received petition

1.15.08-Received packet 3 info

1.18.08-Mailed back packet 3 forms to Consulate

1.30.08-Packet 3 approved and processed

2.1.08-Medical exam

2.15.08-Leave for England

2.21.08-Interview

2.23.08-Return from England

2.26.08-Darren recieved Visa in the mail

2.28.08-Darren arrives to the U.S.!!!!!!!!!!!!

3.15.08-Got Married!!!!

I-485

4.14.08-Filed form

5.13.08-Received receipt

6.4.08-Biometrics appointment

I-765

4.14.08-Filed Form

5.13.08-Received receipt

Timeline

PRAISE BE TO GOD!!

I cannot belive it, I got approved (NOA2). I checked my online status, and here it says:

On November 25, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E). Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

Congratulations. I am happy for you; at least you're not one of those using this board to vent their innate frustrations in life generally. You waited on the Lord and He answered you. Goodluck.

I just called yesterday..and the adjudicator with my file had just pulled a create...Maybe u wont get a touch..but instant approval!!!! Your noa1 is a day past mine..its got to come soon....Hang in there...

Timeline

PRAISE BE TO GOD!!

I just called yesterday..and the adjudicator with my file had just pulled a create...Maybe u wont get a touch..but instant approval!!!! Your noa1 is a day past mine..its got to come soon....Hang in there...

I just called and got the most useless human being on the line. He read from the script the same information they always do. He told me I had to wait until mid-January. I interupted him and said I knew the script. I know that when people call you just tell them to wait longer, but since I paid for this service I expected some helpful information. NOTHING!!!!

So I was right. It was a mistake for me to call because now I am even more pissed off. :angry:

6.4.07-Sent application

6.18.07-NOA1 Hard Copy

6.24.07-Touched

9.7.07-Left for England

12.4.07-Touched again!

12.5.07-RFE issued

12.19.07-Touched

12.20.07-Touched

1.2.08-Touched

1.2.08-APPROVED, NOA2

2.1.08-Medical exam

2.21.08-Interview

3.15.08-Got Married!!!!

I-485

4.14.08-Filed form

5.13.08-Received receipt

I-765

4.14.08-Filed Form

5.13.08-Received receipt

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

Faith!!!!!!!! That's awesome!!!! congratulations!!! I know the feeling...hehehe!!!! You're approval it's on its way!!!! Stay positive!!! It's coming!!!!! :D

Edited by Mirla

"Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life's coming attractions." Albert Einstein.

05/09/07 --- NOA1

05/15/07 --- Touched

10/24/07 --- Case assigned!

10/31/07 --- Touched

11/01/07 --- RFE

11/02/07 --- Touched

11/05/07 --- Got RFE on the mail

11/09/07 --- RFE sent back to VSC

12/06/07 --- Waited enough time to RESEND our RFE

12/07/07 --- RFE received at VSC and signed by Novak....

12/10/07 --- Case received and resumed

12/11/07 --- Touched

12/12/07 --- Touched

12/13/07 --- Touched

12/14/07 --- Touched

01/02/08 --- Touched

01/02/08 --- APPROVED!!!!!!

01/11/08 --- Got NOA2 on the mail

01/12/08 --- Got NVC letter on the mail

01/17/08 --- Got packet 3

01/28/08 --- Medical

02/05/08 --- INTERVIEW!!!!

02/10/08 --- Off to NY!!!!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: England
Timeline
I just called and got the most useless human being on the line. He read from the script the same information they always do. He told me I had to wait until mid-January. I interupted him and said I knew the script. I know that when people call you just tell them to wait longer, but since I paid for this service I expected some helpful information. NOTHING!!!!

So I was right. It was a mistake for me to call because now I am even more pissed off. :angry:

Did you use the RFE trick, or just the basic customer service line?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

amrssnowangle, i hope its your NOA2!!!!! My touch came the day after I was approved. No emails just a touch on 10/16 and the actual approval dated 10/15!!!! SO I HAVE GREAT HOPE FOR YOU :)

5/14/07 Mailed K1 VSC

10/19/07 APPROVED on 10/15

10/26/07 Packet 3 rec'd

10/29/07 Packet 3 sent

11/14/07 Interview (I am off to Germany 11/9)

11/30/07 VISA rec'd!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12/25/07 POE JFK

1/25/08 Wedding day

2/11/08 Mailed AOS/EAD/AP

3/13/08 NOA1 for AOS/EAD/AP

04/04/08 Biometrics for AOS/EAD

04/15/08 EMAIL APPROVED EAD & AP

4/24/08 Receiveed EAD card in the Mail

6/16/08 Email AOS: Welcome notice mailed

6/23/08 Email AOS: Approval Notice Sent

April 2009 FINALLY received card!

3/11/10 Sent I 751

3/19/10 Rec'd NOA1

Timeline

I called the RFE number and was honest..."I dont have an RFE, but need help. I filed almost 6 months ago, and havent heard anything, can you please help me? Im not sure if I have an RFE or not." Nancy and I had spoken before I just went on and on with positive comments about how hard they are working, how busy I know they are...Used Mr. Novaks name...as in...I'd love to email him with how wonderful are are being..what was your name again??"

Faith!!!!!!!! That's awesome!!!! congratulations!!! I know the feeling...hehehe!!!! You're approval it's on its way!!!! Stay positive!!! It's coming!!!!! :D

Im waiting on that answer for you from my cousin in the postal service.

Timeline
amrssnowangle, i hope its your NOA2!!!!! My touch came the day after I was approved. No emails just a touch on 10/16 and the actual approval dated 10/15!!!! SO I HAVE GREAT HOPE FOR YOU :)

I hope you are right...I am prepared for an RFE as well t hough. I was just so shocked to see a touch. I was stupid and forgot to ask exactly what the DATE was that the create was pulled by my adjudicator. I just hope I had everything. I sent all pages of my passport, original birth certificate, original marriage certificates, original divorce papers (full forms) and pics, receipts, itineraries...can't think of ONE thing we missed...I tripled checked our papers a dozen times....i just hope its right. (Dont think im a wanted woman anywhere...so no issues with background check..that i know of...anyone got bail money just in case??? (kidding) )

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

I called the RFE number and was honest..."I dont have an RFE, but need help. I filed almost 6 months ago, and havent heard anything, can you please help me? Im not sure if I have an RFE or not." Nancy and I had spoken before I just went on and on with positive comments about how hard they are working, how busy I know they are...Used Mr. Novaks name...as in...I'd love to email him with how wonderful are are being..what was your name again??"

Im waiting on that answer for you from my cousin in the postal service.

Hey Faith! thanks! I thought you never got the message....hehehehe!!!! Thanks for your help...I really appreciate it! :D

"Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life's coming attractions." Albert Einstein.

05/09/07 --- NOA1

05/15/07 --- Touched

10/24/07 --- Case assigned!

10/31/07 --- Touched

11/01/07 --- RFE

11/02/07 --- Touched

11/05/07 --- Got RFE on the mail

11/09/07 --- RFE sent back to VSC

12/06/07 --- Waited enough time to RESEND our RFE

12/07/07 --- RFE received at VSC and signed by Novak....

12/10/07 --- Case received and resumed

12/11/07 --- Touched

12/12/07 --- Touched

12/13/07 --- Touched

12/14/07 --- Touched

01/02/08 --- Touched

01/02/08 --- APPROVED!!!!!!

01/11/08 --- Got NOA2 on the mail

01/12/08 --- Got NVC letter on the mail

01/17/08 --- Got packet 3

01/28/08 --- Medical

02/05/08 --- INTERVIEW!!!!

02/10/08 --- Off to NY!!!!

Timeline

Both

6.4.07-Sent application

6.18.07-NOA1 Hard Copy

6.24.07-Touched

9.7.07-Left for England

12.4.07-Touched again!

12.5.07-RFE issued

12.19.07-Touched

12.20.07-Touched

1.2.08-Touched

1.2.08-APPROVED, NOA2

2.1.08-Medical exam

2.21.08-Interview

3.15.08-Got Married!!!!

I-485

4.14.08-Filed form

5.13.08-Received receipt

I-765

4.14.08-Filed Form

5.13.08-Received receipt

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.