bszoom42

Waiting for a NOA2 from VSC for your I-129F?

6,683 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

AAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WANT TO ANNOUNCE IT SO BAD!!!!!!!!

PLEASE LET IT BE TOMORROW!!!!

YOUR RIGHT , IM GOING TO ABUSE THE BIG FONT NOW.... :whistle::whistle::whistle:

2/17/07-Met in Bogota

4/20/07-returned to Bogota to see her

5/18/07-sent out I129f

5/19/07-returned to Bogota to see her

5/21/07-received at VCS

5/28/07-Received NOA1

5/30/07-touch

7/4/07-returned to see her

10/17/07-Met Leidy in Panama for 5 days

10/26/07-RFE

10/27/07-Sent back RFE

10/29/07-Touch due to RFE arriving

10/30/07-Touch

10/31/07-Touch

11/15/07-NOA2 Sent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11/16/07-Touch

11/19/07-NVC Received

11/21/07-Left NVC for Consulate

11/22/07-Returned to see Leidy after her stay in the hospital..

11/23/07-Consualte received

11/26/07-Packet 3 sent to Leidy

12/04/07-Packet 3 received

12/04/07-Packet 3 sent

12/31/07-Interview date!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!

1/9/08- Leidy's overnight flight will arrive to JFK airport!!!!!!

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Missy1 and afterforever for all your good wishes!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hopefully the approval will come for all of us tomorrow or at least this week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:help::help::help:

Byron...please whenever you get the approval...make sure you PM ME. I have been checking daily to hear the good news.... I don't want to miss that joyous day. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU LEARN HOW TO MAKE YOUR FONT BIG AND IN COLOR!!

LOL

MEL AND SYL , MIRLA....YOU TOO!

Thanks guys for all your good wishes! Missy1 i will let you know when i get APPROVED. Just practicing :whistle:

Let love and faithfulness never leave you; bind them around your neck, write them on the tablet of your heart.

Prov. 3:3

REMOVING OF CONDITION

08/02/2010 I-751 sent with K2 & my son

08/12/2010 Check cashed

08/06/2010 NOA (received 08/16/2010)

08/18/2010 My son's check was cashed

09/27/2010 Biometrics appointment

10/26/2010 APPROVED

11/1/2010 10yrs GC in the mail

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Ok ok ok...everyone practice now.... testing, testing, tesing of the emergency announcement system!!!!!!!

WE'RE APPROVED!!!! YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

This was a test..i repeat, this was only a test.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: England
Timeline
THE LIST

No. Name Country NOA1 Date

1 Edith & Donald Germany 2007-04-25

[ snipped the bulk for brevity ]

244 Yao & Liwen China 2007-11-17

Ummmmm, houston, we've got a problem here......

There seem to be a few people missing from the list that BBSuzie posted.

COUPLES NAME COUNTRY NOA1

vikia & james Ukraine 4/7/2007

Leil Mahjelle & Marlon Canada 4/11/2007

John & Sheila United Kingdom 5/7/2007

Abby & Todd Canada 5/21/2007

Massimo & Lindsay Italy 6/15/2007

Griff & Julie United Kingdom 7/23/2007

Alf & Christy Canada 8/8/2007

Jasmin & David Germany 8/14/2007

Cali & Douglas Peru 9/12/2007

I understand that vikia & james were denied, but the others don't seem clear why they were omitted. Its not a big deal, but since I've got a seperate list going to watch, it seemed odd to me that those were skipped. I'm 61 on your list and 66 on my own. So, I'm hoping for an explanation that lets me take them off the list I'm keeping.

Thanks rougewave! At least someone hasn't forgotten me!!

I agree that vikia & james should be left off the list due to the denial. Also, we know Lindsay & Massimo were approved last week, she just can't figure out how to update her timeline!!! Not sure about the others. I think a few of the early ones are presumed to be abandoned since those members haven't posted in a long time.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ghana
Timeline

StillThePrettiest, I think you have created a few monsters here :P

Wake up, wake up VSC. WE NEED SOME APPROVALS!!!!!

Mama to 2 beautiful boys (August 2011 and January 2015)

Click for full timeline

THE LIST

No. Name Country NOA1 Date

1 Edith & Donald Germany 2007-04-25

[ snipped the bulk for brevity ]

244 Yao & Liwen China 2007-11-17

I understand that vikia & james were denied, but the others don't seem clear why they were omitted. Its not a big deal, but since I've got a seperate list going to watch, it seemed odd to me that those were skipped. I'm 61 on your list and 66 on my own. So, I'm hoping for an explanation that lets me take them off the list I'm keeping.

Thanks rougewave! At least someone hasn't forgotten me!!

I agree that vikia & james should be left off the list due to the denial. Also, we know Lindsay & Massimo were approved last week, she just can't figure out how to update her timeline!!! Not sure about the others. I think a few of the early ones are presumed to be abandoned since those members haven't posted in a long time.

youre exactly right, i went through the earlier ones to see when was the last time they logged on...if they hadnt been on since july i gave em the ax!

as for you, i thought that was weird too, because the last time i looked at all the timelines, your name didnt come up...i knew you were still here, but the timeline didnt show up, so i thought maybe you had changed the date or something weird happened...i dont know

also, i do the list manually, so it is possible to miss a person or two...if that happens, just let me know so i can adjust accordingly...when i go through the last list to look for the changes to apply to the new list, i look at how many people i have for a particular NOA1 date...so if there are two people with NOA1's of 8-14 (for example), and there were two people with NOA1's of 8-14 on the last list, then i dont look much more into it...what can happen is that if two people swap, for example, one person deletes their timeline and another person joins vj with the same NOA1 date as that person, then its possible that i can miss something...most of those are not mistakes though, i meant to delete them...the last few people i will make sure are present and accounted for next time...or maybe they will be approved by then!!!!!

Removal of Conditions NOA: 2/24/11

Biometrics Appt: 8/15/11

ROC Approval: 9/30/11

Card Production Ordered: 10/11/11

Card Received: 10/15/11

btw i just checked, and alf & christy were actually present on the list that i posted...as for cali & douglas, jasmin & david and griff & julie...my apologies, but we all make mistakes ;)

Removal of Conditions NOA: 2/24/11

Biometrics Appt: 8/15/11

ROC Approval: 9/30/11

Card Production Ordered: 10/11/11

Card Received: 10/15/11

Filed: Timeline

Alright peeps.. Been a long time since i have posted. Just lurking around in the midst and reading all your posts. First of all i would like to say congrats to all the recent approvals and wish the regular posters on this forum all the best and i hope you get your approvals soon.

Secondly, I decided to call VSC today just to talk to them even though i filed my I-129F on september 5th, and i got this really nice guy on the phone. I eased the questions on to him and got some valuable information.

He mentioned a few things we already know like - it would take anywhere between 3-6 months to approve applications and that they try there best to stick to that timeframe. But what surprised me the most is when he said that the most important check of all that is done is a "name check", regardless of what kind of name you have, whether its arabic, chinese, white, or etc. He also said that even though our cases lay dormant for a long time waiting to be looked at by an adjudicator, our cases are going through the "name check" process, so when it is actually looked at the process is easily done.

Now many of you may have already heard this before but it was definitely news to me being new to this process. I thought i should just post and let you all know..

I also mentioned to him (because i have a arabic name) will my process be longer than someone who's name is simple and he said it takes the same amount of time. Then i mentioned to him that i have been checked quite a few times by the FBI and other parties because i have worked atthe airport for quite a number of years and he stated "someone who has been through thorough checks like that previously, their cases will be adjudicated faster than someone who has never been checked" (Those were his words, take it with a grain of salt if you want)

Well i know im in for a long ride as it has only been 2 months but i cant wait till byron, mirla, amrssnowangel, and the rest of the regulars are accepted so they can move to us "newbies" :) ...

catch you lot later..

ab

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
Alright peeps.. Been a long time since i have posted. Just lurking around in the midst and reading all your posts. First of all i would like to say congrats to all the recent approvals and wish the regular posters on this forum all the best and i hope you get your approvals soon.

Secondly, I decided to call VSC today just to talk to them even though i filed my I-129F on september 5th, and i got this really nice guy on the phone. I eased the questions on to him and got some valuable information.

He mentioned a few things we already know like - it would take anywhere between 3-6 months to approve applications and that they try there best to stick to that timeframe. But what surprised me the most is when he said that the most important check of all that is done is a "name check", regardless of what kind of name you have, whether its arabic, chinese, white, or etc. He also said that even though our cases lay dormant for a long time waiting to be looked at by an adjudicator, our cases are going through the "name check" process, so when it is actually looked at the process is easily done.

Now many of you may have already heard this before but it was definitely news to me being new to this process. I thought i should just post and let you all know..

I also mentioned to him (because i have a arabic name) will my process be longer than someone who's name is simple and he said it takes the same amount of time. Then i mentioned to him that i have been checked quite a few times by the FBI and other parties because i have worked atthe airport for quite a number of years and he stated "someone who has been through thorough checks like that previously, their cases will be adjudicated faster than someone who has never been checked" (Those were his words, take it with a grain of salt if you want)

Well i know im in for a long ride as it has only been 2 months but i cant wait till byron, mirla, amrssnowangel, and the rest of the regulars are accepted so they can move to us "newbies" :) ...

catch you lot later..

ab

Thank you for you well wishes. Yours will come. I think over the next 2 months we will see amazing things happen...but thats just my opptomistic personal opinion. I think with the backlog from I485 EAD's and the HVisas out of the way and the hiring of new adjudicators...we will see tremendous progress. In Shaa Allah. Anyways...Im guessing we will see another 20 approvals this week (up through and including Saturdays date). Anyone else venture to take a guess???

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: Oh WHERE did those POM POMS go?

AAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WANT TO ANNOUNCE IT SO BAD!!!!!!!!

PLEASE LET IT BE TOMORROW!!!!

YOUR RIGHT , IM GOING TO ABUSE THE BIG FONT NOW.... :whistle::whistle::whistle:

Hang in there Byron, it will come soon!! :thumbs:

05/07/2007 : I-129F Sent

05/29/2007 : NOA1

09/28/2007 : NOA2 (144 days from filing date)

11/02/2007 : NVC Received Case (35 days from NOA2)

11/06/2007 : NVC Sent Case to HCM Consulate

11/16/2007 : HCMC Received Case

11/17/2007 : HCMC Sent Packet 3

11/20/2007 : HCMC Received Packet 3

12/10/2007 : HCMC Called Fiancee (Packet 4 Sent + Interview Date)

12/18/2007 : Packet 4 Received

01/02/2008 : Medical Appointment

01/09/2008 : Interview passed!

01/29/2008 : Visa Received

02/02/2008 : POE @ SFO

Favorite Links:

K1 Process Flowchart

Vietnam Visa Seekers

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

catch you lot later..

ab

Ab thanks for the post...It is nice to see someone is nice and a little helpful......I have called many times and had many rude (not to be sexist) woman the one man I talked to with a real pleasant southern accent was so kind but had the same old info......I am waiting with all the rest of you....and hoping with all the rest of you......but newbies or oldies here....we are all together....and I love the support.....Lora

Timeline
C'MON VSC...PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

2/17/07-Met in Bogota

5/18/07-sent out I129f

5/21/07-received at VCS

5/28/07-Received NOA1

5/30/07-touch

10/26/07-RFE

10/27/07-Sent back RFE

10/30/07-Touch

10/31/07-Touch

11/16/07-Touch

11/19/07-NVC Received

12/04/07-Packet 3 sent

Timeline
C'MON VSC...PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

I AM SO TEMPTED TO CALL BUT IM AFRAID THAT CALLING TOO MUCH IS GOING TO START HURTING ME.....LAST TIME I CALLED THEY SAID THAT I AD CALLED ALREADY ASKING THE SAME THING , WITH THE DATE I CALLED AND EVERYTHING.....SUCKS TO BE AFRAID TO CALL " CUSTOMER SERVICE " :angry::angry:

2/17/07-Met in Bogota

5/18/07-sent out I129f

5/21/07-received at VCS

5/28/07-Received NOA1

5/30/07-touch

10/26/07-RFE

10/27/07-Sent back RFE

10/30/07-Touch

10/31/07-Touch

11/16/07-Touch

11/19/07-NVC Received

12/04/07-Packet 3 sent

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline
Ok...my kisses are on the truck to be delivered....

WILLISTON,

VT, US 11/13/2007 9:46 A.M. OUT FOR DELIVERY

Anyone elses????

Anyone know if the press release ran???

Mine is suppose to be delivered today also........... :D Maybe they are together :D .......

Ok...my kisses are on the truck to be delivered....

WILLISTON,

VT, US 11/13/2007 9:46 A.M. OUT FOR DELIVERY

Anyone elses????

Anyone know if the press release ran???

Mine is suppose to be delivered today also........... :D Maybe they are together :D .......

I also got some auto responses from all my congressional emails........someone please listen......... :help:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.