8 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi Everyone here,

Am getting bit sad here coz until now i still havent got my noa2, is there any way i could find a way to check our papers status aside from uscis checking online status? our noa1 was march 2 csc

will be glad to hear any suggestion frm u guys

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
Hi Everyone here,

Am getting bit sad here coz until now i still havent got my noa2, is there any way i could find a way to check our papers status aside from uscis checking online status? our noa1 was march 2 csc

You should fill in your time line with the noa1, it will help the statistics to estimate when you will be done.

Bobbie

Bobbie & Klaus

2/23/07 Mailed Package to TSC (G-325A & I-125)

2-25-07 Online PO shows package delivered

3-06-07 NOA on I-129

3-12-07 Touched (I think)

6-8-07 Touched appropriately!

Filed: Other Timeline
Hi Everyone here,

Hi Mysterious, don't feel sad and don't fret. Just be patient. :whistle: (Probably easy for me to say huh) :wacko: . The California service center is slow as molasses and your NOA may be right around the corner. You said that you got your NOA1 March 2nd, join the club. I got my NOA1 in March as well and still waiting...and no recent touches either. Join the club along with many others in the CSC boat. Just don't fret. Everything will be allllllright. :thumbs:

Edited by discerned1

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

March 2nd was when our case was issued a NOA1. May 22nd, we were approved. But no notice by e-mail, mail, nothing. They wouldn't even tell me over the phone when I called on May 29th. If you have your USCIS Receipt # from your NOA1, you can contact NVC at 1 603 334 0700. Press 1 then 5. Keep trying if you do not get through after the first few tries. Odds are is that your case has been approved without any touches, etc. If it was approved, NVC will have it or it's been forwarded to the consulate of the benefiary's country. Best of luck to you and hope this info helps you! ;)

:time:

Edited by JoeMama

Joseph

us.jpgKarolina

AOS application received Chicago - 11/12/2007

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Do the RFE trick. Call the regular USCIS number. Key in that you recieved a RFE(even if you dont have one), you will need to enter your Reciept number so they know what Service Center to direct you to. This will connect you directly to the CSC(your service center). I was touched on May 23 and the website said still pending, the USCIS idiot insisted they were only working on Nov. 2006 petitions, so on 5/25 I did the RFE trick, was connected to CSC were a very friendly person said I was approved May 22. Good luck!!

Met Dec. 4 2006

1st visit to Russia - Jan. 23-30.

Engaged Jan. 24

CSC recieved and pending - NOA1 March 1

Touched- March 9 - recieved NOA1 hard copy in mail.

2nd visit - March 12 -27

Touched - May 23 (pleeeeeeeeeeeease)

APPROVED MAY 22 (On 5/25 I did the RFE trick and the CSC said it was approved 5/22. The dufus at USCIS was completely positive they were only working on Nov. 2006 petitions)

May 30th- Petition leaves CSC for NVC.

3rd visit - May 31 - August 31 ( If all goes well she will come home with me!!!)

Left NVC June 11th (I called everyday since 5/30 and they never recieved it??? Then on 6/13 I called and it was not only recieved but already sent to the embassy 6/11?? 

INTERVIEW 8/22

July 3rd-Recieved Packet

8/22 Interview was a sucess!!!

8/31 We arrive at JFK. Problem free entry.

10/26 Married!

1/15/08 Sent I-485

2/26 NOA

3/21 Biometrics Appointment

3/29 Received EAD Card

Gotta love CSC. Hope your approval comes through soon - or even better, is already done and, and no one's updated anything for you yet.

Our Visa Journey

2/13 - I-129F sent to TSC

7/31 - K1 - APPROVED

8/5 - POE @ Dallas/Ft. Worth

8/11 - Wedding!!

10/15 - received Greencard

Got 10-year Greencard

Filed: Other Timeline
Do the RFE trick. Call the regular USCIS number. Key in that you recieved a RFE(even if you dont have one), you will need to enter your Reciept number so they know what Service Center to direct you to. This will connect you directly to the CSC(your service center). I was touched on May 23 and the website said still pending, the USCIS idiot insisted they were only working on Nov. 2006 petitions, so on 5/25 I did the RFE trick, was connected to CSC were a very friendly person said I was approved May 22. Good luck!!

Hmmmmm, the RFE trick huh. Well I dunno, if push come to shove, I may just try it, that is, if I don't have any uscis activity by end of July. :thumbs:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline

Very cool trick! Must print that and save it away for future reference. Thanks so much!

Annette

Our Time Line... April 18, 2007 - I-129F mailed to NSC

April 24, 2007 - I-129F received at NSC

May 18, 2007 - I-129F received at CSC

August 22, 2007 - called USCIS and found out we were APPROVED on August 18, 2007

August 22, 2007 - received email from CRIS, late afternoon, saying we were approved

September 10, 2007 - NVC RECEIVED! YAY!

September 12, 2007 - Left NVC on it's way to Dublin! WAHOOOO!

September 28, 2007 - Packet 3 Received

November 1, 2007 - Medical

November 8, 2007 - Packet 3 Sent to Embassy

December 7, 2007 INTERVIEW!!!

APPROVED!!!!

December 19, 2007 **Alan arrives in Seattle**

WEDDING DATE Valentines day 2008

February 25, 2008 - AOS Packet sent

March 24, 2008 - BIOMETRICS

April 30, 2008 - EAD APPROVED!

October 24 - INTERVIEW!!!!!!

December 11, 2008 - Approved! Green Card being generated. YAY!

December 29, 2008 Greencard Arrives THANK YOU VISAJOURNEY for all your help!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.