Dwarf_Ogress

For January/February 2007 filers...

29 posts in this topic

Seems they got several today - I call now.

Our Visa Journey

2/13 - I-129F sent to TSC

7/31 - K1 - APPROVED

8/5 - POE @ Dallas/Ft. Worth

8/11 - Wedding!!

10/15 - received Greencard

Got 10-year Greencard

:angry: Still not there. WHY don't they mail them when they're done? I mean, seriously, they put us through enough waiting for the blinkin NOA2. The least they could do is mail the stupid things when they're done. Is it REALLY that difficult?

Our Visa Journey

7/31 - K1 - APPROVED

8/11 - Wedding!!

Got 10-year Greencard

Filed: Timeline

:angry: Still not there. WHY don't they mail them when they're done? I mean, seriously, they put us through enough waiting for the blinkin NOA2. The least they could do is mail the stupid things when they're done. Is it REALLY that difficult?

Hang in there! It's sure to be there tomorrow!

Congrats Princess!

...Yours should be there by tomorrow...
...mine got there today...
...Hang in there! It's sure to be there tomorrow...

Hey you have good forecasts! I hope you're right again!!

Our Visa Journey

7/31 - K1 - APPROVED

8/11 - Wedding!!

Got 10-year Greencard

Anyone else wanna share their experiences? Please? :unsure:

As of today, I still do not have any notice from CSC regarding NOA2. :blink:

This despite the fact I have spoken to the NVC (on June 4th) and know they received our packet on May 24, then sent it on to the USE in Manila on May 29! :blink: :blink:

I also received a notice of receipt from the NVC for our packet on June 4 when I picked up my mail from the post office.... :wacko:

Right now I am waiting as patiently as I can to contact the USE in Manila to see if our application is there yet (Monday is a holiday in the Philippines) :whistle:

I also need to call CSC to put in a service request to get them to update their website AND send me the hard copy of the NOA2. :bonk:

The good news is that when we filed we submitted all the forms for the whole process because the service I used wanted to make sure we had everything ready to go!

Novelyn & Gragg

K1

02/08/2007 NOA1 l

05/10/2007 NOA2 !!!

08/13/2007 Interview date... Approved!!!

08/17/2007 Arrive in the US

09/08/2007 Wedding in Las Vegas!

AOS

10/11/2007 AOS mailed overnight to Chicago Lockbox

10/24/2007 NOA for AOS and EAD

11/20/2007 Biometrics Appointment

12/05/2007 EAD Approved, Card Production Ordered!

12/14/2007 EAD Card Received

12/21/2007 Transfered to CSC!

01/28/2008 Green Card and Welcome letter received in the mail!

ROC

10/29/2009 Packet Overnighted to CSC

11/06/2009 NOA Letter Recieved

11/16/2009 Biometrics Appointment Letter

12/02/2009 Biometrics Completed!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

This despite the fact I have spoken to the NVC (on June 4th) and know they received our packet on May 24, then sent it on to the USE in Manila on May 29! :blink: :blink:

I also received a notice of receipt from the NVC for our packet on June 4 when I picked up my mail from the post office.... :wacko:

Right now I am waiting as patiently as I can to contact the USE in Manila to see if our application is there yet (Monday is a holiday in the Philippines) :whistle:

I also need to call CSC to put in a service request to get them to update their website AND send me the hard copy of the NOA2. :bonk:

The good news is that when we filed we submitted all the forms for the whole process because the service I used wanted to make sure we had everything ready to go!

Our petition was sent from CSC to NVC on the 29th of May. It was forwarded to USE Manila on the 31st of May. USE Manila rec'd it on June 4th. So I am sure, yours must already be there. I have yet to receive my NOA2, but I did get an e mail that they tried to deliver it and it was sent back. I called them and they will forward it to my new address.

OUR TIMELINE

MARCH 7, 2007 - SENT I-129F TO CSC

MARCH 13, 2007- NOA1

MARCH 19, 2007- REC'D BY SNAIL MAIL

May 23, 2007- APPROVED!

May 24, 2007- Rec'd e mail stating I was approved on the 23rd!!!!

May 29, 2007- Arrives at NVC

May 30, 2007- Called NVC and received MNL#

May 31, 2007- Left NVC headed to MANILA

June 4, 2007- Petition Arrives at USE Manila

June 12, 2007- Packet Mailed from Manila

June 25, 2007- Rec'd Packet

July 27, 2007- Medical appointment Aug. 3, 2007- August 3rd Interview, APPROVED!!! 149 days from filing!!!

Sept. 7,2007- Mary will be landing in LAX

Our petition was sent from CSC to NVC on the 29th of May. It was forwarded to USE Manila on the 31st of May. USE Manila rec'd it on June 4th. So I am sure, yours must already be there. I have yet to receive my NOA2, but I did get an e mail that they tried to deliver it and it was sent back. I called them and they will forward it to my new address.

Just called the State Department (1-202-663-1225 option 1,0) and was informed that the packet 4 was sent out today, medical is scheduled for August 6th and the interview is scheduled for August 13!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Novelyn & Gragg

K1

02/08/2007 NOA1 l

05/10/2007 NOA2 !!!

08/13/2007 Interview date... Approved!!!

08/17/2007 Arrive in the US

09/08/2007 Wedding in Las Vegas!

AOS

10/11/2007 AOS mailed overnight to Chicago Lockbox

10/24/2007 NOA for AOS and EAD

11/20/2007 Biometrics Appointment

12/05/2007 EAD Approved, Card Production Ordered!

12/14/2007 EAD Card Received

12/21/2007 Transfered to CSC!

01/28/2008 Green Card and Welcome letter received in the mail!

ROC

10/29/2009 Packet Overnighted to CSC

11/06/2009 NOA Letter Recieved

11/16/2009 Biometrics Appointment Letter

12/02/2009 Biometrics Completed!

Oooh! That's fantastic! Congrats to you!

Our Visa Journey

7/31 - K1 - APPROVED

8/11 - Wedding!!

Got 10-year Greencard

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline
I was just wanting to get an idea about how long it takes for CSC to mail our packets to NVC. I am still waiting for them to receive mine. Does the NVC send an email or just a letter via postal mail?

Thanks!

its hard to say it depends on the type of case CSC approved both my I-130 (my second one) and I-129 on the same day My wife in the US received the NOA's. Around 2 weeks later, NVC notified us that they had approved and sent the information to the Sydney consul. It was amazing we seemed to totally bypass NVC.

congrats tonyr7!! lucky you...

I still dont have any information on my case, and that´s what bothers me so much... if I at least knew it was at the NVC, I could calm down a bit...

39 days and still no record of it?? awww... it´s hard...

I know of many ppl that get told that every day, and then just one day they call and the case has already been sent to the consulate, i dont get it...

Praying for my case to move forward and be sent to the consulate soon!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Belarus
Timeline

Mine took 21 days to arrive at NVC. And it has been at NVC for 8 days now.

K1 Visa

03/14/2007 I129F sent

03/26/2007 NOA1

05/31/2007 NOA2

Waiting for application to arrive at NVC

06/20/2007 Arrived at NVC

07/27/2007 Sent to Warsaw

08/29/2007 Jim leaves for Warsaw

09/01/2007 Mila leaves for Warsaw by train

09/04/2007 Interview Date

09/05/2007 Recieved Visa

09/09/2007 Arrive in Oregon

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.