Henia

Royal Air Maroc

19 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

I don't know about Casa airport - never been there alone for too long. But RAM is OK. They're late for check-in both directions and it's a pain to get there from afar by 9 am, but I'm sure, you'll manage, Henia.

How's your husband doing? You never replied.

T

Met online - May 2004

Met in person - August 2004

Got married - May 2005

Filed I-130 - July 2005

Filed I-129 - August 2005

Interview - February 2006 - 221(g) - still under investigation.

Another useless interview - July 2006 - got nowhere!

August 23, 2007 - he's finally here!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Algeria
Timeline

jenn:55e= 55euros and the hotel's name was Atlas. Do not bother to goggle them. Their site is always down, but they have many rooms all the time.

Tanya: He is doing little better. Can walk for about 10m now with a cane. But he still has a looooooong ways to go. I had to leave for a quick moment but I am going back ASAP! Still waiting on DZ residency. Thanks for asking...emaill me girly!

Edited by Henia

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

I IMd you on yahoo, but never got anything back, that's why I'm asking here. Take care.

T.

Met online - May 2004

Met in person - August 2004

Got married - May 2005

Filed I-130 - July 2005

Filed I-129 - August 2005

Interview - February 2006 - 221(g) - still under investigation.

Another useless interview - July 2006 - got nowhere!

August 23, 2007 - he's finally here!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hi Henia,

I flew into Casa in 12/06..there were no problems for any of us women that were there. just the luggage took forever to come to me. i flew in alone...got my own cart even though the guys wanted to help me but i know how all that works. I got my luggage and then went through the guys checking all the bags...ofcourse they just told me to move along and didnt want to see anything. everyone was very nice there and didnt have any worries.

as for RAM...i didnt have a pleasant experience as everyone else has said. i thought the food was horrible but that might just be me. i get sick off of anything different. i didnt have my own TV which i loved having on Air France. The flight attendants were rude and mostly sat around talking with each other and not offered us any water. The bathroom was gross and ran out of paper. these are just the little things..i compared them to air france for me...and i loved them compared to RAM. the only thing great about RAM is the fact that they take you directly to Morocco...and for me that is so much better then having to go to europe to then take another flight..ugh!! OH and as someone said...RAM always leaves about an hour late...i stood on a bus in heat with about 50 other people while they cleaned the plane...omg..we all died from bus fumes. Anyways, wish you well on your trip to be with your honey and i wish him all the best in his recovery.

take care,

melinda

3/17/07 - WEDDING CEREMONY

4/2/07 - Sent AOS/EAD to Chicago

4/3/07 - Chicago Received AOS/EAD

4/13/07 - Checks cashed

4/16/07 - Received NOA1 for AOS/EAD

4/21/07 - Received appointment for bimetrics

5/15/07 - Biometrics appt

5/16/07 - EAD Touched

5/16/07 - AOS Touched

6/15/07 - EAD approved

6/26/07 - Received EAD

6/28/07 - Interview - APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FILE TO REMOVE CONDITIONS: 3/28/09

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.