G&A

*** K-3 May and June 2007 Filers ***

2,023 posts in this topic

- Ok good news :thumbs: my I-129F check has been cashed, and I can see the image online,

- But the number in the back of the check started with "MSC" or "HSC" then 10 digit numbers,

- The image wasn't that clear,

- Any clue where this 3 strange letters in the beginning? or have anyone got them?

Also I have some questions,

What is the snail mail that everybody is talking about here ? never hared of it

How you guys know if your case has been touched? and what's so important about that?

Also for who whoever wants to know if it is ok to send I-129F without having the NOA1 for the I-130, and how much evidence to send. (even though I may be late on this info. and most if not all of you already knows it)

I have sent the following evidence with my I-129F to prove that I have submitted I-130

1- Cover letter explaining why I am not sending the NOA1, (didn't get it, and the USCIS were late to send it to me, problem in their end)

2- Mail delivery confirmation from USPS

3- Check image front and back that was cashed, took that from online bank statement.

4- Printout of the status report from USCIS website, got the case number after calling the USCIS customer service, the number wasn't clear in my check image.

Wish the best to all of us.

[...Life without my WIFE... Like fifty without FIVE...=0]

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
RA, i think what he is saying is that drag your feet with the 130 so that you can get let the 129F take its coarse. but to your point, if the 129F will take long, i am not sure.

Here is my calculation. I-129F takes 4 months from NOA1 so expect approval by mid Oct. , 15 days processing at NVC and 2 months to get the stamp. so you will have a k3 by say end of Dec. now the i-130 route. NVC will take 3 month, Montreal (Since Vancouver only does K3s) takes another 3-4 months so you are looking at mid Jan to mid Feb.

you have keep both horses in the race but you run some risks such as transferring your K3 to Montreal and/or USCIS completely abandoning the 129f app.

So by this analysis, if RocksAnne can shave a month off of her NVC time for the CR-1 using James' shortcuts, there wouldn't be much of a difference between the two? Also, remember, she has an approved I130 and an assumed adjudication timeframe for the I129F.

RocksAnne, I am interested in knowing if you looked at James' shortcuts and are you going to give them a try?

Hi all,

Well,again, I'm so mad that they've screwed us around with this delay in approving the I-129Fs. I can't assess how risky it is to keep going with the I-130 since they keep changing the way they process stuff. They've completely subverted the whole purpose behind the K3 visa by messing around like this! Mostly I'm afraid to slow down the I-130 in case I end up with nothing at all scheduled by the end of the year!

URGE - I don't understand what you mean by an "assumed adjudication timeframe" ? And, yes, thanks - I did read James Shortcuts and I was actually starting to do them - I already emailed the NVC with the Choice of Agent. We were going to send in the AOS fee bill next week also.

I *think* I can still slow down the I-130 freight-train anytime in the next few weeks if something starts to move on the I-129F, (ha ha) since the I-130 won't be sent to the Consulate until the case is complete, and we still have more forms to file and fees to pay until that happens - so we'll see if we get any news about what's going on at VSC in the meantime.

:star:

RocksAnne

I feel the need...the need for speed!

-----------------------------------------------

JULY 17th 2007

RECEIVED NOTICE FROM US CONSULATE VANCOUVER THAT I AM ALREADY A US CITIZEN!!!

Passport to follow shortly!

I-130 Timeline

2007 May 04...... I-130 packet mailed to Vermont

2007 May 11.......I-130 packet received by Vermont

2007 June 05......NOA1 generated by VSC

2007 June 06......Check cashed by VSC!

2007 June 08......Touched

2007 June 10......Touched (on a Sunday? Whaaa?)

2007 June 12......NOA1 received !!!

2007 June 22......Petition Approved !!! NOA2 received (by email) Paper NOA2 mailed out

2007 June 24......Touched (again on a Sunday!)

2007 June 26......Case arrived at NVC. Case number assigned. Told to expect snailmail notice in 6-8 weeks

2007 July 06.......Paper NOA2 received in snail-mail from Vermont

2007 July 09.......NVC generated DS-3032 and AOS fee bill

2007 July 11.......Emailed Choice of Agent letter. Received auto-confirmation of email receipt from NVC

-----------------------------------

K-3 Timeline

2007 June 12......I-129F packet mailed to Chicago

2007 June 16......I-129F packet received by Chicago (NOA1 says it was received on June 18)

2007 June 19......I-129F NOA1 Generated

2007 June 25......Touched!

2007 June 26......Check cashed! Got case number off back. Found out later it was off by one digit

2007 June 29......Received NOA1 in mail

2007 June 29......Received email notice that case was transferred to Vermont Service Center

- Ok good news :thumbs: my I-129F check has been cashed, and I can see the image online,

- But the number in the back of the check started with "MSC" or "HSC" then 10 digit numbers,

- Any clue where this 3 strange letters in the beginning? or have anyone got them?

:D Mabrouk wintime!!! It looks like our timelines for I-129F are similar. I just got my NOA1 for I-129F today in the mail. It looks like my check was cashed 2 days after the date on NOA1 (July 9). I was kind of worried that it would be longer than what I've seen on VJ statistics for those who filed couple months earlier.. but thank God...this wasn't. As for the rest of the journey..Inshallah!! God knows.. and Im still asking God for favor, speed and peace :innocent:

I never received NOA1 for I-130 either and sent out the same evidence in its place as you did on July 2nd.

May we all continue to share and be encouraged with the news and info we share..even when we just wanna vent.

Gwen (F)

:D Mabrouk wintime!!! It looks like our timelines for I-129F are similar. I just got my NOA1 for I-129F today in the mail. It looks like my check was cashed 2 days after the date on NOA1 (July 9). I was kind of worried that it would be longer than what I've seen on VJ statistics for those who filed couple months earlier.. but thank God...this wasn't. As for the rest of the journey..Inshallah!! God knows.. and Im still asking God for favor, speed and peace :innocent:

I never received NOA1 for I-130 either and sent out the same evidence in its place as you did on July 2nd.

May we all continue to share and be encouraged with the news and info we share..even when we just wanna vent.

Gwen (F)

Thanks Gwen,

Insha Allah this journey goes fast, easy, smooth for all of us, a question to you what was very first 3 letters in your case, main shows MSC or HSC, not sure due to a poor image, and I couldn't track using this number in USCIS case status inquiry.

And looking at the timeline of a lot of folks out here, I think this may take long time, maybe my wife will not be here until Jan of 2008 like 6 7 months from now, what was your estimate

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
.... a question to you what was very first 3 letters in your case, main shows MSC or HSC, not sure due to a poor image, and I couldn't track using this number in USCIS case status inquiry.

Hi Wintime,

The three letters are MSC and stand for Missouri Service Center, which is where the check and paperwork is being processed before it gets sent on to the next step. Also, about the numbers on the back of the check - we've been discussing this before further up in this thread, so please search back a few pages for the details.

Basically though - the last number on the check is probably off by one. For example, if the last number on your check is a '4' then your actual new case number is probably a "5". So try adding +1 to the last number on your check and enter that number on your USCIS account page and see if your case pops up.

But also be aware that the case may take a few days to show up online on your account.

Good luck!

:D

RocksAnne

I feel the need...the need for speed!

-----------------------------------------------

JULY 17th 2007

RECEIVED NOTICE FROM US CONSULATE VANCOUVER THAT I AM ALREADY A US CITIZEN!!!

Passport to follow shortly!

I-130 Timeline

2007 May 04...... I-130 packet mailed to Vermont

2007 May 11.......I-130 packet received by Vermont

2007 June 05......NOA1 generated by VSC

2007 June 06......Check cashed by VSC!

2007 June 08......Touched

2007 June 10......Touched (on a Sunday? Whaaa?)

2007 June 12......NOA1 received !!!

2007 June 22......Petition Approved !!! NOA2 received (by email) Paper NOA2 mailed out

2007 June 24......Touched (again on a Sunday!)

2007 June 26......Case arrived at NVC. Case number assigned. Told to expect snailmail notice in 6-8 weeks

2007 July 06.......Paper NOA2 received in snail-mail from Vermont

2007 July 09.......NVC generated DS-3032 and AOS fee bill

2007 July 11.......Emailed Choice of Agent letter. Received auto-confirmation of email receipt from NVC

-----------------------------------

K-3 Timeline

2007 June 12......I-129F packet mailed to Chicago

2007 June 16......I-129F packet received by Chicago (NOA1 says it was received on June 18)

2007 June 19......I-129F NOA1 Generated

2007 June 25......Touched!

2007 June 26......Check cashed! Got case number off back. Found out later it was off by one digit

2007 June 29......Received NOA1 in mail

2007 June 29......Received email notice that case was transferred to Vermont Service Center

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Gwen (F)

Thanks Gwen,

Insha Allah this journey goes fast, easy, smooth for all of us, a question to you what was very first 3 letters in your case, main shows MSC or HSC, not sure due to a poor image, and I couldn't track using this number in USCIS case status inquiry.

And looking at the timeline of a lot of folks out here, I think this may take long time, maybe my wife will not be here until Jan of 2008 like 6 7 months from now, what was your estimate

Wintime..

First of all Congrats for getting NOA1 for your recently filed I-129F...

The Case# or the receipt#(same thing) that you are trying to infer is indeed "MSCxxxxxxxxxx". MSC stands for Missouri Service Center. I dont know the real old history behind I-129F's filing procedure but as it stands today, you send your I-129F(K3) to Chicago, which is just like a small USCIS office that I think just receives some specific applications, K3 in our case then they transfer the K3 to Missouri Sevice Center, which is also known as National Benefits Center or NBC, I believe, and thats why you 've got the MSC in your case number. Anyhow, MSC will then forward your I-129F to where your current I-130 is pending adjudication(final approval or NOA2).

So bottom line is, both of your applications, I-130 and I-129F(K3), after MSC has transferred it to your I-130 filing service center, at this point in time will be pending their respective finals approvals(NOA2) at the sevice center where you initially filed your I-130 and yes they both WILL retain their CASE# individually meaning separate (atleast as the USCIS procedure today is) so you WILL have to track both the cases separately in your CRIS portfolio. Basically, just add your new MSCxxxxxxx number to your USCIS account online. Remember, I-130(immigrant visa) and I-129F(K3 non-immigrant visa) are two separate INDEPENDENT processes.

Now, starting end of July or some time in near future I believe this filing procedure for I-129F(K3) that I just explained above is ALSO about to change or so I hear. I dont have all the exact details yet so I dont want to speculate anything about it but other VJ members who are aware of this "filing" change are more than welcome to add to this. In any case, since you already filed your I-130 and I-129F, you dont have to worry about this change though.

Hope this helps. Good Luck to all.

Regards,

Pkewl

I-130 Timeline

I-130 sent - 05/15/07

APPROVED: 10/30/07 (168 days)

I-129F(K3) Timeline

I-129F - sent 06/07/07

APPROVED: 10/30/07 (145 days)

NVC Received: 11/08/07

NVC Left: 11/15/07

Packet 3 mailed out by Mumbai: 11/19/07 (Haven't received it as of 12/03/07)

Packet 3 printed off US Consulate, Mumbai website and mailed back: 12/03/07

Rec'vd Visa Appointment Letter: 12/15/07

Interview Date at Mumbai: 03/05/08

K3 VISA APPROVED: 03/05/08

POE: LAX on 03/10/08; Wife was asked just a few basic questions.

AOS Timeline

AOS Packet (I-485 & I-765) mailed - 04/01/08

NOA1 (AOS & EAD) - 04/11/08

Biometrics Appt (AOS & EAD): 04/24/08. DONE!!!

EAD Card Production ordered (CRIS Update): 05/30/08 :-)

EAD Card Rec'd in the mail: 06/09/08. Thanks.

AOS Interview Scheduled for: 08/29/2008 APPROVED

GCard rec'vd: 09/09/08. Yay.... Done with USCIS until lifting conditions :-)

RocksAnne and Pkewl,

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS GREAT AND DETAIL EXPLANTION :thumbs: I really I appreciate it,

what confused me is that I thought from the USCIS case tracking error message, it only gave me 4 possible alphas that may proceed the case number (EAC, WAC, LIN, or SRC), now I know what is the MSC.

Thanks a gain

Okaaaaaaaaay... I searched and cant find it. Anybody know how I can look up case status online for I-129F? I went to where I look up I-130 status and input MSC# I obtained from letter, but it says invalid.. am I at the wrong place. I hope someone reads this and can help me. Thanks..

P.S. ..wintime..Im sorry I went to bed soon after posted.. Im glad you got ur answers.

Okaaaaaaaaay... I searched and cant find it. Anybody know how I can look up case status online for I-129F? I went to where I look up I-130 status and input MSC# I obtained from letter, but it says invalid.. am I at the wrong place. I hope someone reads this and can help me. Thanks..

P.S. ..wintime..Im sorry I went to bed soon after posted.. Im glad you got ur answers.

You are correct, CRIS is where you check your I-129F case staus online. USCIS probably has not entered you into the system yet. This seems to be happening quite often lately.

Naturalization

3/23/14 - N400 package sent to Phoenix

3/27/14 - N400 package delivered

4/3/14 - NOA1 receipt date

4/4/14 - check cashed

04/29/14 - biometrics date

07/01/14 - interview date

xx/xx/xx - Oath Ceremony

RA, i think what he is saying is that drag your feet with the 130 so that you can get let the 129F take its coarse. but to your point, if the 129F will take long, i am not sure.

Here is my calculation. I-129F takes 4 months from NOA1 so expect approval by mid Oct. , 15 days processing at NVC and 2 months to get the stamp. so you will have a k3 by say end of Dec. now the i-130 route. NVC will take 3 month, Montreal (Since Vancouver only does K3s) takes another 3-4 months so you are looking at mid Jan to mid Feb.

you have keep both horses in the race but you run some risks such as transferring your K3 to Montreal and/or USCIS completely abandoning the 129f app.

So by this analysis, if RocksAnne can shave a month off of her NVC time for the CR-1 using James' shortcuts, there wouldn't be much of a difference between the two? Also, remember, she has an approved I130 and an assumed adjudication timeframe for the I129F.

RocksAnne, I am interested in knowing if you looked at James' shortcuts and are you going to give them a try?

Hi all,

Well,again, I'm so mad that they've screwed us around with this delay in approving the I-129Fs. I can't assess how risky it is to keep going with the I-130 since they keep changing the way they process stuff. They've completely subverted the whole purpose behind the K3 visa by messing around like this! Mostly I'm afraid to slow down the I-130 in case I end up with nothing at all scheduled by the end of the year!

URGE - I don't understand what you mean by an "assumed adjudication timeframe" ? And, yes, thanks - I did read James Shortcuts and I was actually starting to do them - I already emailed the NVC with the Choice of Agent. We were going to send in the AOS fee bill next week also.

I *think* I can still slow down the I-130 freight-train anytime in the next few weeks if something starts to move on the I-129F, (ha ha) since the I-130 won't be sent to the Consulate until the case is complete, and we still have more forms to file and fees to pay until that happens - so we'll see if we get any news about what's going on at VSC in the meantime.

Hi RocksAnne,

I agree with your decisiion, and your right, you can certainly slow the I130 down at any point by slowly responding to NVC as long as there is something outstanding.

By assumed adjudication timeframe I was simply reminding us all that we are doing some deep analysis of your timeline into early next year, yet all of the analysis both G&A and I did were assuming your I129F would be adjudicated in a few months at the most. This is far from certain as you can see from others here on VJ. I am always one to play the cards I have instead of wanting to play the cards I might get the next hand.

As for subverting the K3, yes it no longer serves its original purpose. But the point was to get the green card, not a non-immigrant visa. That was just a stop gap, especially because spouses would wait 1 year+ for their I130s while fiance(e)s got in on average about 3 months after applying. So they created the K3, because married people deserve it just as good as engaged people (if not better?). They have benefited us all by speeding up the I130 adjudications. Still not fast enough for most of us.

Also, as puskbrk keeps noting in other threads, they really do seem to want to change to approve both at the same time and process the K3s going forward. The new application processes and fees make the I129F filed with a I!30 free and they get mailed together so that they stay together and are adjudicated together. I believe that they want to do the non-immigrant visas so that the DHS can look carefully at everyone instead of DOS before permanent residency is awarded. AOS is going to be time consuming and expensive, but at least spouses will be togther.

03/12/2007 - Married to my beautiful wife

04/16/2007 - Sent I-130 to VSC via USPS Express Mail

05/12/2007 - NOA1 received by snail mail after a loooong wait

05/14/2007 - Sent I-129F for K3 to Chicago Lockbox via USPS Express Mail

10/22/2007 - I129F APPROVED (161 days), I130 APPROVED (188 days)

11/08/2007 - I129F received at NVC, embassy case number generated.

11/13/2007 - I129F forwarded to embassy.

11/18/2007 - 129F petition received at embassy

01/09/2008 - finally, DOS gives me the interview date, April 16, 2007 (ouch)

01/23/2008 - never got packet 4, emailed embassy

04/11/2008 - picked up packet 4, did medical

04/14/2008 - medical report pickup, no problems

04/16/2008 - interview date- APPROVED!!!!!

04/18/2008 - both of us are home at last, POE JFK!

05/21/2008 - sent AOS and EAD

05/27/2008 - received NOA1 for AOS and for EAD

06/02/2008 - received Biometrics appt letter

06/19/2008 - Biometrics appointment scheduled - DONE

06/19/2008 - both AOS and EAD touched because of biometrics

07/29/2008 - EAD approved.

05/13/2009 - AOS Interview - APPROVED!/ Card production ordered email

05/18/2009 - Welcome Letter received

06/12/2009 - Second card production ordered email

06/19/2009 - Approval notice send email

06/22/2009 - Green Card received

04/09/2012 - Applied for Citizenship by Express Mailing N400 to NBC

04/10/2012 - N400 received by USCIS

06/23/2012 - Biometrics appointment

07/27/2012 - Appointment scheduled for N400 interview

09/05/2012 - Interview passed, oath ceremony completed, and Naturalization certificate received.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Hi all,

Hi RocksAnne,

I agree with your decisiion, and your right, you can certainly slow the I130 down at any point by slowly responding to NVC as long as there is something outstanding.

By assumed adjudication timeframe I was simply reminding us all that we are doing some deep analysis of your timeline into early next year, yet all of the analysis both G&A and I did were assuming your I129F would be adjudicated in a few months at the most. This is far from certain as you can see from others here on VJ. I am always one to play the cards I have instead of wanting to play the cards I might get the next hand.

As for subverting the K3, yes it no longer serves its original purpose. But the point was to get the green card, not a non-immigrant visa. That was just a stop gap, especially because spouses would wait 1 year+ for their I130s while fiance(e)s got in on average about 3 months after applying. So they created the K3, because married people deserve it just as good as engaged people (if not better?). They have benefited us all by speeding up the I130 adjudications. Still not fast enough for most of us.

Also, as puskbrk keeps noting in other threads, they really do seem to want to change to approve both at the same time and process the K3s going forward. The new application processes and fees make the I129F filed with a I!30 free and they get mailed together so that they stay together and are adjudicated together. I believe that they want to do the non-immigrant visas so that the DHS can look carefully at everyone instead of DOS before permanent residency is awarded. AOS is going to be time consuming and expensive, but at least spouses will be togther.

The strange thing to me is...married people still don't have it as good as engaged people. As an example of this, I did a VJ search of all the K1/K3 filers from March and found that 91% of the K1s have been approved, but only 44% of K3s have been approved. It's hard for me to understand why the UCSIC actually penalizes us for taking the next step and getting married.

Wife's visa journey:

03/19/07: Initial mailing of I-129F.

07/07/11: U.S. Citizenship approved and Oath Ceremony!

MIL's visa journey:

07/26/11: Initial mailing of I-130.

05/22/12: Interview passed!

The strange thing to me is...married people still don't have it as good as engaged people. As an example of this, I did a VJ search of all the K1/K3 filers from March and found that 91% of the K1s have been approved, but only 44% of K3s have been approved. It's hard for me to understand why the UCSIC actually penalizes us for taking the next step and getting married.

Lviv,

You are so right, we don't have it as good as engaged people. That is something my wife and I have discussed many times, and it really is depressing. This is another marriage penalty. I could go into a long rant about that, but I won't. Not that I have anything against the engaged couples that are very quickly getting their K1s, but come on. What happened to family values?? :blink: K3s or CR-1/IR-1s ones should be just as fast as.

03/12/2007 - Married to my beautiful wife

04/16/2007 - Sent I-130 to VSC via USPS Express Mail

05/12/2007 - NOA1 received by snail mail after a loooong wait

05/14/2007 - Sent I-129F for K3 to Chicago Lockbox via USPS Express Mail

10/22/2007 - I129F APPROVED (161 days), I130 APPROVED (188 days)

11/08/2007 - I129F received at NVC, embassy case number generated.

11/13/2007 - I129F forwarded to embassy.

11/18/2007 - 129F petition received at embassy

01/09/2008 - finally, DOS gives me the interview date, April 16, 2007 (ouch)

01/23/2008 - never got packet 4, emailed embassy

04/11/2008 - picked up packet 4, did medical

04/14/2008 - medical report pickup, no problems

04/16/2008 - interview date- APPROVED!!!!!

04/18/2008 - both of us are home at last, POE JFK!

05/21/2008 - sent AOS and EAD

05/27/2008 - received NOA1 for AOS and for EAD

06/02/2008 - received Biometrics appt letter

06/19/2008 - Biometrics appointment scheduled - DONE

06/19/2008 - both AOS and EAD touched because of biometrics

07/29/2008 - EAD approved.

05/13/2009 - AOS Interview - APPROVED!/ Card production ordered email

05/18/2009 - Welcome Letter received

06/12/2009 - Second card production ordered email

06/19/2009 - Approval notice send email

06/22/2009 - Green Card received

04/09/2012 - Applied for Citizenship by Express Mailing N400 to NBC

04/10/2012 - N400 received by USCIS

06/23/2012 - Biometrics appointment

07/27/2012 - Appointment scheduled for N400 interview

09/05/2012 - Interview passed, oath ceremony completed, and Naturalization certificate received.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

OK folks. So this things keep getting better thanks to the suggestions i have been getting. Now the table provide you with estimate dates for the 129F application based on the stats from the members. Of course, the dates get better if more members report their info.

also, congrats to ahmad/gwen and wintime for the noa1s. and Pkewl, thanks for your help!

The cell shaded red are missing dates. The dates in white are all my estimates as stated above. I am interested to hear from members whose dates have passed to replace the est. date with actual dates.

cheers!

G

post-29453-1184464699.png

I-130:

05/26/07: Mailed USPS; 05/31/07: Priority Date established
09/13/07: Received NOA1 (PD 5/31, RD 5/31, ND 9/10, PM 9/11)
11/15/07: Case Approved
11/20/07: Received NOA2 by mail (PD 5/31, RD 6/9, ND 11/15, PM 11/19)

I-129F:
06/27/07: Mailed USPS; 07/09/07: Received NOA1 (PD N/A, RD 7/2, ND 7/6, PM 7/6)
11/20/07: Received NOA2 by mail (PD N/A, RD 7/6, ND 11/15, PM 11/19)
12/10/07: NVC Received case (12/24/07: Received Packet 3 in the mail)
01/02/08: Email from consulate. Interview scheduled on 01/23. Interview letter in the mail.
01/23/08: Interview in Vancouver Approved
01/24/08: K-3 Visa granted

I-485/I-765 (AOS/EAD):
02/22/08: Mailed USPS; 03/03/08: Received both I-797C NOAs by mail (RD 2/24, ND 2/29, PM 2/29)
03/19/08: Biometrics
05/07/08: EAD card received
07/28/08: Interview Notice Received. (ND 7/23)
09/29/08: Interview - Approved Class CR6

10/18/08: Received welcome letter; 10/23/08: Received Conditional Permanent Resident Card (PM 10/21)

I-751 (Remove Condition)

07/01/10: Mailed USPS
07/16/10: Received I-797C NOA by mail (RD 7/12)
07/29/10: Biometrics Appt Scheduled for 08/19/10 (ND 7/26)

09/16/10: Condition lifted and Permanent Resident Card Printed

09/25/10: Permanent Resident Card received

N-400 (Citizenship):
03/03/14: Mailed USPS
03/15/14: Received I-797C NOA by mail (PD 3/6, RD 3/06, ND 3/10)
03/17/14: Biometrics Appt Scheduled for 03/27/14 (ND 3/13)

04/03/14: Placed inline for interview scheduling

06/04/14: Interview Notice Received with Interview scheduled for 7/8. (ND 6/4)

07/08/14: Interview + RFE. Response Mailed 7/12. Website updated on 8/21 that response received. 8/25 Placed in queue for oath.

09/05/14: Oath Ceremony Letter Received (ND 9/2)

09/17/14: Oath Ceremony / Naturalized

PD = Priority Date, RD= Receipt Date, ND = Notice Date, PM = Post Marked

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
OK folks. So this things keep getting better thanks to the suggestions i have been getting. Now the table provide you with estimate dates for the 129F application based on the stats from the members. Of course, the dates get better if more members report their info.

also, congrats to ahmad/gwen and wintime for the noa1s. and Pkewl, thanks for your help!

The cell shaded red are missing dates. The dates in white are all my estimates as stated above. I am interested to hear from members whose dates have passed to replace the est. date with actual dates.

cheers!

G

post-29453-1184464699.png

Hello G,

Just to let you know, I am still waiting on my husband's passport photo to arrive in the mail. As I already knew, it was not going to arrive in the five days that they promised him and that he paid for. He mailed it two Friday's ago. Whenever I receive it, I will be mailing my I-129F. Will let you know when that happens.

Thanks for everything,

Deb

I-130

Marriage : 3/10/07

I-130 Sent : 5/17/07 transferred from NSC to CSC

I-130 NOA1 : 6/12/07 pending at CSC

Touched: 11/07/2007!!!!!! (However, no touches on I-129F)

Touched: 11/30/2007 Touched: 12/02/07 (on a Sunday) (Guess the lady actually did put on someone's desk afterall).

Touched: 12/06/07 (Hopefully this is them working on it)

Touched: 12/07/07 (Yesssss, come on approval!!!!)

Touched: 12/08/07 (Working on it even on a Saturday. What dedication!!!)

Touched: 12/12/07 (RFE)

Received RFE: 12/26/07

Sent back RFE: 12/26/07

Received in USCIS RFE mailroom: 12/27/07

Resumed case: 01/07/08

Touched: 01/08/2008

Touched: 01/09/2008 (APPROVED)

Touched: 01/10/2008

Received NOA2 by snail mail: 01/14/2008

Interview date: 08/12/2008 Put in the "black hole" of Administrative Processing

2nd Interview date: 12/08/2008 (Rescheduled on 12/22/08 due to 12/8 being a Muslin Holiday)

12/22/08: Visa denied on the basis that his mother didn't confirm our marriage. She didn't answer any questions because embassy official didn't identify herself.

07/06/09: Received Notice of Intent to Revoke

07/27/09: Sent in evidence disputing investigation findings

07/30/09: Case processing has resumed

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.