ajames79

Just a thanks

19 posts in this topic

Hey guys!! Ahhhhwww! Thanks for all the well wishes!

Our reunion has been lovely! I did panic just before he wandered out of immigration at 2.5 hours after the flight landed! My heart was racing!

We drove home from Atlanta and promptly went for a snuggle and I couldnt help but just start smiling over naught. Just to have him here and to know I don't have to take him back in two weeks.

It was hard for his mum. But she will be here in a month for our wedding along with this family.

Today...well I am working. He came in for a bit and we looked at Cell phone plans. We have our first couples shower on saturday and then we go looking for a suit on Sunday. Ohh and wedding rings!

So I can say that we are getting into the swing of things!! I am just so happy.

Memorial day weekend we are meeting up with CarolineM and her husband for a music festival near Asheville NC. Exciting things ahead!

Again you all are awesome! Thanks for everything!

All You Need Is Love...

*The Beatles*

I am a wife!! Whoa this is weird!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: England
Timeline
Hey guys!! Ahhhhwww! Thanks for all the well wishes!

Our reunion has been lovely! I did panic just before he wandered out of immigration at 2.5 hours after the flight landed! My heart was racing!

We drove home from Atlanta and promptly went for a snuggle and I couldnt help but just start smiling over naught. Just to have him here and to know I don't have to take him back in two weeks.

It was hard for his mum. But she will be here in a month for our wedding along with this family.

Today...well I am working. He came in for a bit and we looked at Cell phone plans. We have our first couples shower on saturday and then we go looking for a suit on Sunday. Ohh and wedding rings!

So I can say that we are getting into the swing of things!! I am just so happy.

Memorial day weekend we are meeting up with CarolineM and her husband for a music festival near Asheville NC. Exciting things ahead!

Again you all are awesome! Thanks for everything!

I'm so happy that you're so happy!!!! I can't wait to see pics from your wedding!!!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Australia
Timeline

Yay! Just wanted to see Stew and I are TOTALLY looking forward to Saturday and meeing ya'll!!!

:)

Finally finished with immigration in 2012!

familyxmas-1-1.jpg

Yay! Just wanted to see Stew and I are TOTALLY looking forward to Saturday and meeing ya'll!!!

:)

Should be loads of fun!! We are looking forward to it as well!!

All You Need Is Love...

*The Beatles*

I am a wife!! Whoa this is weird!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.