sarah and hicham

In my heart of hearts I know it's Friday

37 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Australia
Timeline

No lol it's my co worker's office :) right next door to mine though!!

Yeah the duck is amazing. They just bundle down in your palm and chirp.

Finally finished with immigration in 2012!

familyxmas-1-1.jpg

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Payday Friday and then a nice Saturday of golf with Claudeth :thumbs::D

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
I'm awesome Sarah!!! How bout you?? three weeks left til summer vaca which has me in a GREAT mood. Stewart finished the semester and is only in ONE class this summer :) YAY more time with my husband...

How about you? hanging in there??

Lucky you, it sounds like you're going to have a great summer!! I'm doing good, I've been really busy the past couple of months but it's starting to slow down a little.

Are you holding a duck in one hand and typing with the other hand?

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Australia
Timeline

LOl. No. I was holding the duck while the student was taking her IB exam...duck sitting if you will, but right after I took that photo, she came to take him away :( v. Sad.

So now I'm duckless.

Finally finished with immigration in 2012!

familyxmas-1-1.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
Payday Friday and then a nice Saturday of golf with Claudeth :thumbs::D

I think I'm going to play golf this weekend too. Do you at least let Claudeth drive the cart?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
LOl. No. I was holding the duck while the student was taking her IB exam...duck sitting if you will, but right after I took that photo, she came to take him away :( v. Sad.

So now I'm duckless.

Oooh, IB exam time. Scary!!!!

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline

ducksgrate1it3.jpg

ducksgrate2xz8.jpg

ducksgrate3mb5.jpg

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

Timeline

Don't worry -- they were rescued.

(F)

-MK

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

al Nakba 1948-2015

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
Don't worry -- they were rescued.

(F)

-MK

:lol: Phew!

So how'd they do it? Gum on the end of a broomstick handle? I've used that trick myself a couple times! Never to save a duckling though...

Timeline
:lol: Phew!

So how'd they do it? Gum on the end of a broomstick handle? I've used that trick myself a couple times! Never to save a duckling though...

According to the photographer, it was a storm drain that was only about three feet deep, and didn't have any water in it. So he just popped off the grate and climbed down in to get them. He says he managed to rescue all but one.

Edited by wife_of_mahmoud

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

al Nakba 1948-2015

Timeline
Quick question...

What's the deal with tangine? Is that a real word or do people just mess up tagine?

I never heard of "tangine" either. Maybe they mean tangerine ? Or tangy ? Or Tanger Outlets ? Or maybe even tang-tang...... :devil:

Not sure :unsure:

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

al Nakba 1948-2015

Filed: Other Timeline

It's incorrect whatever, spelling, pronouncing, of tagine.

Edited by peezey

How can one claim God cares to judge a fornicator over judging a lying, conniving bully? I guess you would if you are the lying, conniving bully.

the long lost pillar: belief in angels

she may be fat but she's not 50

found by the crass patrol

"poisoned by a jew" sounds like a Borat song

If you bring up the truth, you're a PSYCHOPATH, life lesson #442.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.