Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 4)

10,487 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

can someone please share the embassy e-mail? I would very much like it, if my husband was here before or soon after the baby is born. I'm trying to wait patiently for an interview date...but of course it's not working

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

HEY ALL...DOES ANYONE KNOW OR HAS EVER RESCHEDULED AN INTERVIEW DATE ? I AM HAVING SOME ISSUES AND A RESCHEDULE WOULD BE GREAT...

THANKS

KIMMY

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
can someone please share the embassy e-mail? I would very much like it, if my husband was here before or soon after the baby is born. I'm trying to wait patiently for an interview date...but of course it's not working

HEY JENGLES..YOU CAN USE Consularkingst@state.gov...

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
ADJUSTMENT OF STATUS APPROVED TODAY!

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Are you SERIOUS???? That was lightening fast.....I am soo happy for your both!! :dance:

CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE: www.embassyart.homestead.com

SEE K-1 TIME LINE IN MY PROFILE

.....INTERVIEW JULY 10, 2006-APPROVED

07/19/06-Duane flew home to the USA-FINALLY!!!!!!!

08/17/06-DUANE AND KIM GOT MARRIED

PART 2 BEGINS

09/20/06- EAD/AOS Mailed to Chicago Today..........Here we go again!!!

10/13/06- Biometric appointment-San Francisco

12/07/06- AOS Interview-San Francisco

CAUGHT IN FBI NAME CHECK DELAY

04/23/07-Received AOS Approval E-Mail

04/25/07-Received CARD Production E-mail

WAITING FOR GREEN CARD TO ARRIVE.......

Timeline
Seems like I am waiting for everything these days....Mrs. Flo has still not arrived..... :whistle: Could this mean that you will need to add me to your "morning sickness" club!! :girlwerewolf2xn::girlwerewolf2xn:

:thumbs: :thumbs:

:devil: passing it on :dance: :dance: How late is Mrs. Flo???

About a week now..... :whistle: Shauna is convinced that I will be the next on that list Rhonda created..........She does not knwo that I have already hired her to be MY Nanny..... :thumbs:

PART 2 BEGINS

Timeline
HEY ALL...DOES ANYONE KNOW OR HAS EVER RESCHEDULED AN INTERVIEW DATE ? I AM HAVING SOME ISSUES AND A RESCHEDULE WOULD BE GREAT...

THANKS

KIMMY

I know a few people that had to reschedule. They moved won't reschedule for an earlier date but they will schedule for a later date. At least that is how it used to be......

:dance::dance: GREEN CARD arrived today!!!! :dance::dance:

Aunt Flo....still waiting....... :whistle::whistle:

PART 2 BEGINS

Timeline
Marlita,

That was a really nice post. I think its so cute how you and your SO exchange video diaries. It reminds me of me and my hubby (especially when we first met) and how we would send texts and pictures back and forth. To some people it seems so corny, but when the person you love is so far away, its the only thing you have.

"You two should just remind yourselves that you are each others rock, and life jacket....whn one is falling, the other has strength to lift you up. Depend on each other, emotionally as husband and wife. I think that will help create a strong bond and foundation that will make this time apart a bit more easier and make your lives together that more beautiful." This was just beautifully put. Oh, I am getting so emotional...once again. :crying:

~Miss Jones

Oh thanks Miss Jones. Yeah, text messaging is how we built our relationship. We take pictures, put them in a MS Word doc and send them through email. Its an easy way to share lots of photos and we can add a caption underneath each photo. Creative ways to be with one another, thats all we have right now. :innocent:

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Timeline
Seems like I am waiting for everything these days....Mrs. Flo has still not arrived..... :whistle: Could this mean that you will need to add me to your "morning sickness" club!! :girlwerewolf2xn::girlwerewolf2xn:

Ok, this little character, FREAKS me out! :o:hehe:

Timeline
I got an email from the embassy today. My fiance's interview has been scheduled for June 19. :dance:

That seems so long now. :crying: But I'm relieved to finally have a date. :yes:

:thumbs: Wow! That was quick! What 4 months?! How did you do that? You gotta tell me your secret! Please, please.

He is doing ok... He likes it here, it think I'm more worried about the adjustment then he is...he cut the lawn on Sunday with no shoes on :o when he finshed, his feet were soooo green :lol:

:lol: That IS funny!!! I did that a few times as a teenager when I was living at home. My mom always used to yell at me!

May 11, 2004 - NOA1

August 9, 2004 - NOA2 APPROVED!!!!

October 1, 2004 - Interview date - Visa APPROVED!!

December 11, 2004 - Wedding! Finally married!

December 30, 2004 - Overnighted AOS, AP, & EAD

February 7, 2005 - Received AP in the mailFebruary 26, 2005 - Fingerprints & Biometrics appointment

March 7, 2005 - Received EAD in the mail

April 4, 2005 - Received notice of interview date for AOS

July 26, 2005 - Interview date for AOS!!!

August 12, 2005 - Received NOA for Permanent Residency

August 15, 2005 - Received Green Card in mail!!

June 4, 2007 - Mailed I-751 form to lift "conditions" - it arrived at NSC on June 6

June 11, 2007 - Check cashed

June 21, 2007 - Received NOA1 and Biometrics appt. letter

July 14, 2007 - Biometrics appt. (after re-scheduling)

April 2, 2008 - got an e-mail that our case was transferred to California!

May 12, 2008 - got an e-mail that our case is APPROVED!!

May 17, 2008 - Received Green Card in the mail! No more Immigration for TEN YEARS!!

December 6, 2007 - Monique Savannah is born!! 6 lbs. 13 oz.

34z0pck.jpg

:dance::dance: GREEN CARD arrived today!!!! :dance::dance:

Aunt Flo....still waiting....... :whistle::whistle:

Congrats on the Green Card AND Congrats on the ........ Oh wait, you don't know yet :devil: You need to take an at home test!!!! :whistle:

May 11, 2004 - NOA1

August 9, 2004 - NOA2 APPROVED!!!!

October 1, 2004 - Interview date - Visa APPROVED!!

December 11, 2004 - Wedding! Finally married!

December 30, 2004 - Overnighted AOS, AP, & EAD

February 7, 2005 - Received AP in the mailFebruary 26, 2005 - Fingerprints & Biometrics appointment

March 7, 2005 - Received EAD in the mail

April 4, 2005 - Received notice of interview date for AOS

July 26, 2005 - Interview date for AOS!!!

August 12, 2005 - Received NOA for Permanent Residency

August 15, 2005 - Received Green Card in mail!!

June 4, 2007 - Mailed I-751 form to lift "conditions" - it arrived at NSC on June 6

June 11, 2007 - Check cashed

June 21, 2007 - Received NOA1 and Biometrics appt. letter

July 14, 2007 - Biometrics appt. (after re-scheduling)

April 2, 2008 - got an e-mail that our case was transferred to California!

May 12, 2008 - got an e-mail that our case is APPROVED!!

May 17, 2008 - Received Green Card in the mail! No more Immigration for TEN YEARS!!

December 6, 2007 - Monique Savannah is born!! 6 lbs. 13 oz.

34z0pck.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.