Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 4)

10,487 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
That's why I asked the questions earlier. I know me...and I am crazy too. He would come home to an empty refrigerator and cabinets. I would eat before I got home. I would not carry cash or anything that he could get his hands on my money. I would pull the distributor cap out of the car at night when I parked and hide it.

I would make his life pure hell in my home too. He would wake up to a wet a** because I would pee the bed every night he decided to climb in next to me. I would let him "view" that time of the month still floating in the toilet. I would be a nasty FILTHY HOHO to get him to leave.

Ah joke mi mek...but yuhseemi same wey. LOL LOL

:lol: I'm laughing so hard there are tears rolling down my face :lol: Some of those are actually really good ideas though! I was going to mention bringing home another man and rooksin' with him in the next room :devil: That might get his attention!

ohhh I would do that too...before I peed the bed though. I would get one of the waterproof pads, and Niagra Falls here he comes! When he got upset, I would say his behavior has given me Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome. I would not be above peeing during sex with him either...well if you insist.

I would wash his clothes separately and find a way to ruin them every time. Whites with new pair of jeans. Colors with a new bottle of bleach the big one. I would cook for him, but my hair would be in his plate every time...maybe from downstairs too. I would be the most disgusting woman he ever had the pleasure of knowing. My mind is very devious.

Eat up Craig....did you like it honey? Then, he got to almost finished....BAM...how did your pum hair get on my chicken? Oh honey, I decided to cook naked for you. You had me so turned on...and I was waiting for you to come home to me and a home cooked meal. :D

WOOOIIIIEEE!!! You all are so wicked :devil: but I would probably do some of the same :innocent: I am laughing so hard here I know I am gonna get fired :lol:

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Updated list

Still going strong (L) :

Rhonda & Tony

Mindy

Jomo

Jonesie

Shemonya (sjb1221)

Elizabeth & Henry

Squitto

Julie (sbys)

Jax (Belwinmills)

Brownskin (Dee & Dave) - had their problems, but back on strong

Jamie & Andre

Myisha & Ricardo (ricardoswife)

Darah & Henry (doodle)

May 11, 2004 - NOA1

August 9, 2004 - NOA2 APPROVED!!!!

October 1, 2004 - Interview date - Visa APPROVED!!

December 11, 2004 - Wedding! Finally married!

December 30, 2004 - Overnighted AOS, AP, & EAD

February 7, 2005 - Received AP in the mailFebruary 26, 2005 - Fingerprints & Biometrics appointment

March 7, 2005 - Received EAD in the mail

April 4, 2005 - Received notice of interview date for AOS

July 26, 2005 - Interview date for AOS!!!

August 12, 2005 - Received NOA for Permanent Residency

August 15, 2005 - Received Green Card in mail!!

June 4, 2007 - Mailed I-751 form to lift "conditions" - it arrived at NSC on June 6

June 11, 2007 - Check cashed

June 21, 2007 - Received NOA1 and Biometrics appt. letter

July 14, 2007 - Biometrics appt. (after re-scheduling)

April 2, 2008 - got an e-mail that our case was transferred to California!

May 12, 2008 - got an e-mail that our case is APPROVED!!

May 17, 2008 - Received Green Card in the mail! No more Immigration for TEN YEARS!!

December 6, 2007 - Monique Savannah is born!! 6 lbs. 13 oz.

34z0pck.jpg

ohhh I would do that too...before I peed the bed though. I would get one of the waterproof pads, and Niagra Falls here he comes! When he got upset, I would say his behavior has given me Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome. I would not be above peeing during sex with him either...well if you insist.

I would wash his clothes separately and find a way to ruin them every time. Whites with new pair of jeans. Colors with a new bottle of bleach the big one. I would cook for him, but my hair would be in his plate every time...maybe from downstairs too. I would be the most disgusting woman he ever had the pleasure of knowing. My mind is very devious.

Eat up Craig....did you like it honey? Then, he got to almost finished....BAM...how did your pum hair get on my chicken? Oh honey, I decided to cook naked for you. You had me so turned on...and I was waiting for you to come home to me and a home cooked meal. :D

:lol::no::devil: Woman - you're killin' me!!

May 11, 2004 - NOA1

August 9, 2004 - NOA2 APPROVED!!!!

October 1, 2004 - Interview date - Visa APPROVED!!

December 11, 2004 - Wedding! Finally married!

December 30, 2004 - Overnighted AOS, AP, & EAD

February 7, 2005 - Received AP in the mailFebruary 26, 2005 - Fingerprints & Biometrics appointment

March 7, 2005 - Received EAD in the mail

April 4, 2005 - Received notice of interview date for AOS

July 26, 2005 - Interview date for AOS!!!

August 12, 2005 - Received NOA for Permanent Residency

August 15, 2005 - Received Green Card in mail!!

June 4, 2007 - Mailed I-751 form to lift "conditions" - it arrived at NSC on June 6

June 11, 2007 - Check cashed

June 21, 2007 - Received NOA1 and Biometrics appt. letter

July 14, 2007 - Biometrics appt. (after re-scheduling)

April 2, 2008 - got an e-mail that our case was transferred to California!

May 12, 2008 - got an e-mail that our case is APPROVED!!

May 17, 2008 - Received Green Card in the mail! No more Immigration for TEN YEARS!!

December 6, 2007 - Monique Savannah is born!! 6 lbs. 13 oz.

34z0pck.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
That's why I asked the questions earlier. I know me...and I am crazy too. He would come home to an empty refrigerator and cabinets. I would eat before I got home. I would not carry cash or anything that he could get his hands on my money. I would pull the distributor cap out of the car at night when I parked and hide it.

I would make his life pure hell in my home too. He would wake up to a wet a** because I would pee the bed every night he decided to climb in next to me. I would let him "view" that time of the month still floating in the toilet. I would be a nasty FILTHY HOHO to get him to leave.

:lol: I'm laughing so hard there are tears rolling down my face :lol: Some of those are actually really good ideas though! I was going to mention bringing home another man and rooksin' with him in the next room :devil: That might get his attention!

WOOOIIIIEEE!!! You all are so wicked :devil: but I would probably do some of the same :innocent: I am laughing so hard here I know I am gonna get fired :lol:

I know...A told me that I have a lot of rudeness...but the scariest thing to him is that I have action behind it too. waaaaaiiiiieeeee

When I get really upset, I blank out...and see, taste and smell blood. It is not a good thing at all. My temper can be horrible. I have been working on it though. :innocent::blush:

0insijou.png

According to God's favor...Happily married on 09~09~09

See "Our Story" for K-1 timeline

~AOS Timeline~

Nov 28, 2009 ~~ Mailed off Packet

Dec 01, 2009 ~~ Delivered to Chicago Lockbox and signed for by "L. Box"

Dec 07, 2009 ~~ Check Cashed!

Dec 12, 2009 ~~ All 3 NOA1s received in the mail (dated 12/7/09)

Dec 17, 2009 ~~ InfoPass appointment (Emergency AP granted)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ Biometric Letter arrived (dated 12/15/09)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ RFE for I-693 (dated 12/22/09)

Jan 11, 2010 ~~ Completed Biometrics

Jan 14, 2010 ~~ Sent I-693 in sealed envelope via US Priority Mail

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Jan 20, 2010 ~~ USCIS acknowledged receipt of RFE on I-485 only

Jan 22, 2010 ~~ I-131 AP and I-765 EAD approved (email notice on 1/25/10)

Jan 28, 2010 ~~ USCIS email that I-485 was transferred to CSC on 1/26/10

Jan 30, 2010 ~~ Received EAD and AP via US Postal Service

Feb 01, 2010 ~~ Received notification of case transfer via USPS

May 07, 2010 ~~ Email notification that card production ordered for 1-485

Jun 01, 2010 ~~ Greencard finally arrives w/approval date 2/23/10 (Huh??)

Done until November 25, 2011!!!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I know...A told me that I have a lot of rudeness...but the scariest thing to him is that I have action behind it too. waaaaaiiiiieeeee

When I get really upset, I blank out...and see, taste and smell blood. It is not a good thing at all. My temper can be horrible. I have been working on it though. :innocent::blush:

Well, I know who to contact if Damien ever acts up...

Timeline

Well, I know who to contact if Damien ever acts up...

make sure you tell me if you want permanent or temporary results...because I am not liable for my actions.

0insijou.png

~AOS Timeline~

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Question: Do any of you buy saltfish in your area? I found saltfish online for 3.99/lb boneless and skinless :thumbs: Problem is the shipping is MORE than the fish itself! We can't find any in our area...if you have it in your area...what is the cost? Is 3.99 a good deal and should I just suck it up on the shipping?

We have it here in the Farmer's Market for about that price, no shipping cost. Have you tried the Farmer's Market in your area? You should also check local meat/fish markets to see if they can get it for you. I can't find ackee to go with my saltfish. I can't find fresh calaloo either. :crying::crying:

Hope you find a great deal though. :thumbs:

Jawi

The 285 Farmers Market on Covington Hwy and 285 always have Calaloo and often have canned Akee. Fresh breadfruit.

The Kingston Market across the street near the unemployment office have several things too.

067-1.jpg

080.jpg Want some

089-1.jpg I am hot

Timeline
Question: Do any of you buy saltfish in your area? I found saltfish online for 3.99/lb boneless and skinless :thumbs: Problem is the shipping is MORE than the fish itself! We can't find any in our area...if you have it in your area...what is the cost? Is 3.99 a good deal and should I just suck it up on the shipping?

We have it here in the Farmer's Market for about that price, no shipping cost. Have you tried the Farmer's Market in your area? You should also check local meat/fish markets to see if they can get it for you. I can't find ackee to go with my saltfish. I can't find fresh calaloo either. :crying::crying:

Jawi

The 285 Farmers Market on Covington Hwy and 285 always have Calaloo and often have canned Akee. Fresh breadfruit.

The Kingston Market across the street near the unemployment office have several things too.

really? I didn't see the canned ackee or fresh calaloo the last time I was there. Do they have yams too?

0insijou.png

~AOS Timeline~

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Jawi

really? I didn't see the canned ackee or fresh calaloo the last time I was there. Do they have yams too?

Our international grocery stores have had issues with keeping ackee on the shelves ever since they banned it now long ago. I've noticed even since they lifted the ban, it is hit or miss. They were also lacking of any calaloo at all, fresh or canned at our visit last week.

Yams have been our biggest issue. We cannot find them.

All this talk of food is making me crave some coconut drops today.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Call me - I'll teach you :lol:

Seriously, reading it is the best start. Whether it's on this board or another Jacan board (Dancehallreggae.com or Jamaicans.com) - reading the words out loud will get you started. I think Jamaicans.com actually has a link that says some common words and phrases via Windows so you can hear the pronounciation.

Nooooo....don't send them to DHR, they be SLAUGHTERED!!!

:lol: well they can read as visitors - JUST DON'T POST ANYTHING!! :lol:

:lol: I have lurked there for a long time...it's a good site...but be careful posting :unsure:

I am proudly one of the best warmongers there :lol:

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Timeline
Call me - I'll teach you :lol:

Seriously, reading it is the best start. Whether it's on this board or another Jacan board (Dancehallreggae.com or Jamaicans.com) - reading the words out loud will get you started. I think Jamaicans.com actually has a link that says some common words and phrases via Windows so you can hear the pronounciation.

Nooooo....don't send them to DHR, they be SLAUGHTERED!!!

:lol: well they can read as visitors - JUST DON'T POST ANYTHING!! :lol:

:lol: I have lurked there for a long time...it's a good site...but be careful posting :unsure:

I am proudly one of the best warmongers there :lol:

:lol: Yuh nuh easy... :lol:

0insijou.png

~AOS Timeline~

Thanks for the (L) everyone. We are still going strong and happy.

I hope everyone continues their path, whatever it may be. Remember that this site does need to remain a place for support. Many of us don't have people to relate to about alot of the topics we discuss here, and that makes VJ and the yardie thread invaluable, let's ensure that it stays that way.

I don't post often, but I love the site. Without it I would have been one confused lady.

I am in "removing of conditions" world so anyone who needs help PM me and I'll communicate through yahoomail about it. I know other veterans are going there soon and I can be of some assistance.

love and blessings to all.

See Profile for K-1, AOS and Removing of Conditions Timelines:

Naturalization (N-400):

NOVEMBER 24, 2008 N-400 in the mail!

NOVEMBER 28, 2008 N-400 Arrives

DECEMBER 4, 2008 Check is Cashed!

DECEMBER 10, 2008 NOA1 Received

DECEMBER 16, 2008 NOA2 Received

JANUARY 6, 2009 Fingerprints

FEBRUARY 26, 2009 Interview date recieved

APRIL 8, 2009 Interview

JUNE 12, 2009 Oath Ceremony

I'm truly SORRY that I have come on here to BOTHER some folks and YES my relationship (not my life) is F&&Ked up, it truly DOES suck!!! Yes, for awhile I would have LOVED for it to have worked ....but it's not going to ! I pray to God every night that he would give Craig the strength to MOVE ON !!! I ask Craig WHY doesn't he just leave???

Anyway, this will be my last post !!!

In that case, I owe you an apology for jumping to conclusions from what you've posted on here.....

I for one, am not bothered by you, I was merely puzzled at what I saw were some inconsistencies.....

I think you are good for this thread and would be sorry to see you go.

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Timeline

I said the same thing in PM pretty much. I didn't think I was bashing her or her relationship...but I guess my words were taken out of context. I won't post about relationship issues anymore. Immigration related topics from now on. Maybe, I should go back over to my other thread. No way to get offended talking to myself over there.

0insijou.png

~AOS Timeline~

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
One of the biggest mistakes I made when he first came here was thinking that I was somehow the "better" one in the relationship. Whether it was because I had a college education, made more money, knew how to read and write perfectly, whatever.... I was inadvertantly treating him as my inferior. Once I saw the light, and starting giving him the respect he deserved and listening to what he had to say and taking his opinion into account, things vastly improved between us. We fought like cats & dogs our first year of marriage. I used to "threaten" him with divorce and sending him back to JA. He'd say please do! I was happier there anyways! I learned that you can't hold a marriage over someones head to get them to change their ways. It will only backfire on you.

We still have our share of fights and disagreements, usually about finances. Neither of us tries to put the other "in line" - we are both stubborn and bull-headed and it probably wouldn't work anyhow!

Preach! I agree :yes: - it all comes down to respect and treating your partner as an equal. The money one makes, the degrees, etc. don't mean a thing when it comes to marriage.

Jones ur right ..school, more money, whatever does not make a relationship at all..I encourage my hubby to go back to school b/c of the possible opportunities if he does no matter what he goes back for. I had a lot of experiences throughout college and I don't want him to feel I'm better b/c I went to school so when mi deh I'm Kimmy until mi go a work mi turn Shau-Shanna.

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.