Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 4)

10,487 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Texas Bound....it's sucks and I will be praying for your strength. I know it may not feel like it right now but it really is a blessing the truth came out BEFORE you got married! I know that one day you will be thankful that this revelation didn't come on the 91st day! He obviously isn't very bright and he will definately reap what he is sowing!!! Holla!

Thank you to you all & Congrats to many many other. This a.m. I contacted USCIS & Ice (DHS) & advised them of what happened. They updated their records. I had to offer to give Ice a lot of the contact info as far as his #'s up north & associates, other woman etc. (odd). But they did receive it. You are correct I have no responsibility & he still has 90 days. I feel better day by day, but even more knowing that I was given the correct guidance from you guys as to what my next step should be. It was very hard to make those calls but it was a good responsible step in order to secure myself & my son. I think I will disappear now. Thank you Visajourney, too bad you cant tell me my future. Be blessed.

08-25-06 Package Sent
Package was redirected to CSC
9-07-06 Recd NOA1
11-14-06 Touch
11-17-06 Touch
11-18-06 Recd Original Birth Cert in mailed
11-18-06 Touch (On Saturday?)
11-20-06 Recd NOA2 in mailbox No emails notices, or website updates @ USCIS, just a perfect letter in mail!!
12-4-06 NVC has packet issued case #
12-6-06 Recd email confirming NOA2 Approval finally.
12-6-06 File in the mail to Embassy per NVC.
12-8-06 Embassy sign for NVC packet
12-18-06 Embassy emails stating Packet 3 in mail to Fiancee.
12-18-06 Embassy provides appt. date & time for Fiancee to pick up Packet 3. Rules have changed.
1-3-07 Embassy receives DS 230
1-19-07 Embassy confirms interview appt. date & time via phone.
1-26-07 Fiancee receives Interview Letter (Packet #4) in the mail. Still no Packet #3
2-20-07 Medical @ Andrews completed
2-15-07 Received Packet #3 in mail

[b]Interview Date: March 13, 2007 9am[/b]
APPROVED 3/13/07
Had to fly back without Fiancee 3/20

PICKED UP VISA @ EMBASSY DAY 22!!!!
Visa Recd-4/4/07
Sweetie enter US 4/5
TEXAS BOUND-TEXAS ARRIVAL 4/11
Fiancee Abandoned 4/18

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Texas, hang in there....you`ve done the right thing by informing the authorities....But be prepared for when he finds out he can`t adjust status, he could well turn up claiming he`s made a mistake.....Praying for you

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Going to Richie Spice tonight!!! :):whistle: :whistle:

See Profile for K-1, AOS and Removing of Conditions Timelines:

Naturalization (N-400):

NOVEMBER 24, 2008 N-400 in the mail!

NOVEMBER 28, 2008 N-400 Arrives

DECEMBER 4, 2008 Check is Cashed!

DECEMBER 10, 2008 NOA1 Received

DECEMBER 16, 2008 NOA2 Received

JANUARY 6, 2009 Fingerprints

FEBRUARY 26, 2009 Interview date recieved

APRIL 8, 2009 Interview

JUNE 12, 2009 Oath Ceremony

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Going to Richie Spice tonight!!! :):whistle: :whistle:

Girl I am SOOOO jealous! :yes::dance: I love Richie Spice!

"Youths dem cold" :thumbs:

:yes:

Met Jan 1998, vows on 2006, Jay Jay born 2008, baby 2 - 2011

Look at time line for visa information

xTr6m6.png

Great Cook Shop in the Chicago Land Area: Montego Bay Jerk Chicken Restaurant in Bellwood IL

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Well, we've made up our minds - almost. We're going to Jamaica in August instead of November. I really don't want to go into labor in JA :no: I'm going from Aug. 18-25 and Tony will either go at the same time as me or 1 week before that. He wants to spend more time with his family and friends and I can't get any more vacation time. It will all depend on how much money he can save up for the trip (1 week vs. 2 weeks)

Didn' a couple of you other Yardie's mention that you may be in JA in August? What part of JA? I will be in Ochi as usual. B)

Lucky you have MORNING sickness, mine lasted ALL day :crying:

I really envy people who say they loved being pregnant, I can't think of ONE thing I like about being pregnant :(

I haven't really had it too much yet. I was just saying I'm scared of it :unsure: I have had a few bouts of nausea, but no puking yet. Who knows what even qualifies as "morning" for me? :wacko: I work from 11pm to 7:30am so I don't wake up til around 5 pm!! I don't know when my morning is!!!

I will go with you Rhonda :whistle: Wishful thinkingg I will be back to work then. Oh well guess I am going there next week. Really don't want to spend two days in Kingston but I am metting up with one of my former students who I taught for 5 years. I really feel old she is just finishing University in May. Seeing Tamika and our REV. Alexander should be fun. I am really wondering is Kingston as bad as they say and if it is safe to take a taxi from the airport to our hotel. ;)

Kim nice to see you around and doing well. Congrats on the card!!

Where has everyone been today? And I really miss Mindy come back please your missed. :yes::luv:

Met Jan 1998, vows on 2006, Jay Jay born 2008, baby 2 - 2011

Look at time line for visa information

xTr6m6.png

Great Cook Shop in the Chicago Land Area: Montego Bay Jerk Chicken Restaurant in Bellwood IL

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hello again-

So sorry to hear about things Jamie. I swear that all Jamaican men must go through this....we had a little of the same issues over here. Duane started to work as a DJ around the area and he felt the need to stay out 4 nights a week thinking that there was nothing wrong with it. We also did the couseling thing and it helped me to understand that it is a cultural thing for him. He just hates to stay in the house and feels trapped when he has to stay in. He reminded me that he never liked being in the house when we were in JA. I have tried to make some adjustments and he started seeing that his actions don't lead to a productive marriage. He had some good couseling from a few of his older Jamaican friends that live in the states. He has been really trying to work with me so I am hoping that we have turned the corner with some of these issues. Hang in there......once he realizes that he may lose his "best friend", he may have a big awakening!!! I have talked with several girls from VJ who are all going through similar issues. It will get better....no matter what direction you go in..... :thumbs::thumbs:

So..Jonesie and Rhonda are preggos.....HUH???? :whistle::whistle: What is the due date for these new yardie babies??? I am sitting over here waiting for Mrs. Monthly to come so pleazzzzz send me goood vibes because I do not think I am ready to join your new "club"... not just yet....maybe next year!!!! :blush::blush:

Texas....hang in there girl..you did the right thing and just remember that Karma is a B...IIIIT....CH.....what a dog????? Why would he have you file for him if he was in another relationship?? He should have been honest....Why wouldn't he have her file for him so that he did not hurt an innocent person.....I can;t stand to hear stories like that...pisses me off...... :angry::angry: You are a wonderful person and you will be blessed with good things...take care of you and your son......something good will come your way...

Hey Rhonda...we might be in Ochi the same time in August.....I will keep you posted.........

Nice to see that things are moving along Jax.....Hey Shemonya...hope you and Damien are well.......where is Mindy???????

CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE: www.embassyart.homestead.com

SEE K-1 TIME LINE IN MY PROFILE

.....INTERVIEW JULY 10, 2006-APPROVED

07/19/06-Duane flew home to the USA-FINALLY!!!!!!!

08/17/06-DUANE AND KIM GOT MARRIED

PART 2 BEGINS

09/20/06- EAD/AOS Mailed to Chicago Today..........Here we go again!!!

10/13/06- Biometric appointment-San Francisco

12/07/06- AOS Interview-San Francisco

CAUGHT IN FBI NAME CHECK DELAY

04/23/07-Received AOS Approval E-Mail

04/25/07-Received CARD Production E-mail

WAITING FOR GREEN CARD TO ARRIVE.......

Where has everyone been today? And I really miss Mindy come back please your missed. :yes::luv:

Me too :yes::luv:

May 11, 2004 - NOA1

August 9, 2004 - NOA2 APPROVED!!!!

October 1, 2004 - Interview date - Visa APPROVED!!

December 11, 2004 - Wedding! Finally married!

December 30, 2004 - Overnighted AOS, AP, & EAD

February 7, 2005 - Received AP in the mailFebruary 26, 2005 - Fingerprints & Biometrics appointment

March 7, 2005 - Received EAD in the mail

April 4, 2005 - Received notice of interview date for AOS

July 26, 2005 - Interview date for AOS!!!

August 12, 2005 - Received NOA for Permanent Residency

August 15, 2005 - Received Green Card in mail!!

June 4, 2007 - Mailed I-751 form to lift "conditions" - it arrived at NSC on June 6

June 11, 2007 - Check cashed

June 21, 2007 - Received NOA1 and Biometrics appt. letter

July 14, 2007 - Biometrics appt. (after re-scheduling)

April 2, 2008 - got an e-mail that our case was transferred to California!

May 12, 2008 - got an e-mail that our case is APPROVED!!

May 17, 2008 - Received Green Card in the mail! No more Immigration for TEN YEARS!!

December 6, 2007 - Monique Savannah is born!! 6 lbs. 13 oz.

34z0pck.jpg

So..Jonesie and Rhonda are preggos.....HUH???? :whistle::whistle: What is the due date for these new yardie babies??? I am sitting over here waiting for Mrs. Monthly to come so pleazzzzz send me goood vibes because I do not think I am ready to join your new "club"... not just yet....maybe next year!!!! :blush::blush:

Hey Rhonda...we might be in Ochi the same time in August.....I will keep you posted.........

......where is Mindy???????

Me and Jonesie are BOTH due at the same time :lol::no: December 15/16 - I think her's is 15, mine is 16. You can join our "club" any time you want :luv::devil:

Let me know when you'll be in Ochi. That would be awesome if we could meet up :yes: I've only met 1 person from Vj so far and that was 3 years ago now!! And we're still good friends - we see each other every couple of months.

Mindy left the board :crying::angry: She was tired of all the B.S. that was going on here for awhile with everyone bashing one another :bonk: and being mean. Hopefully we've put a stop to that now - maybe I can lure her back ;)

May 11, 2004 - NOA1

February 7, 2005 - Received AP in the mailFebruary 26, 2005 - Fingerprints & Biometrics appointment

June 4, 2007 - Mailed I-751 form to lift "conditions" - it arrived at NSC on June 6

May 17, 2008 - Received Green Card in the mail! No more Immigration for TEN YEARS!!

34z0pck.jpg

Texas, hang in there....you`ve done the right thing by informing the authorities....But be prepared for when he finds out he can`t adjust status, he could well turn up claiming he`s made a mistake.....Praying for you

I hope he does come back..... so she can chop off his balls as Mindy would say :bonk::ranting::angry: I can't get over what a complete ### he has been.

May 11, 2004 - NOA1

34z0pck.jpg

I hope he does come back..... so she can chop off his balls as Mindy would say :bonk::ranting::angry: I can't get over what a complete ### he has been.

The worst thing about it, she will still have feelings for him, when you love someone you can't just flip a switch and turn them off :(

I remember wishing that I could invent a 'fall out of love' formula, when you realised someone was bad news, all you'd have to do is take a teaspoon of the medicine and you wouldn't love them any more!!

If only life were so simple!!

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

This is a photo I took last week, it's at YS Falls......

Would love to see some favs of yours...

aaaaaaa.jpg

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.