Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 4)

10,487 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
off topic - mr jengles did his sugar test this morning and his reading dropped 40 points. i'm so relieved his spike this week was all stress related,

That's wonderful news! I am so glad to hear that his levels dropped :thumbs:

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

hOLA MIS AMIOS/AS

I know it has been a while since I have been on, I have just been here lurking basically eaves dropping, i just wanted to say congrats to those who deserve it , I am sorry to those who deserve it .

I see a few babies on board-congrats.

Jengles- sorry about mr jengles spike earlier this week but I am glad it as gone down :thumbs: -sugar is a ish.

Lilly/Nicky- I am so sorry that the both of you were put in this situation.......( I take it personally too b/c it makes Jamaicans look bad , I must really apologize.... I am so sorry for this)

I do not wish to share any information about this dead end journey.........I have reached my final destination on this train, and it is time for me to get off.

THIS TOO SHALL PASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"If marriage means you fell in love, does divorce mean you climbed out?"

"You never really know a man until you have divorced him."-Zsa Zsa Gabor

"When a man hath taken a wife, and married her, and it come to pass that she find no favour in his eyes, because he hath found some uncleanness in her: then let him write her a bill of divorcement, and give it in her hand, and send her out of his house. And when she is departed out of his house, she may go and be another man's wife." Deuteronomy 24:1-2

"When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on." - Franklin D. Roosevelt

"When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us." - Helen Keller

"Even though you may want to move forward in your life, you may have one foot on the brakes. In order to be free, we must learn how to let go. Release the hurt. Release the fear. Refuse to entertain your old pain. The energy it takes to hang onto the past is holding you back from a new life. What is it you would let go of today?" - Mary Manin Morrissey

"I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much." - Mother Theresa

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I realize I can't make Nicky's decisions for her. I just want her to know the truth before she makes her decision. Corey's still lying and she's believing him. I realize that's her choice too.

I'm glad I posted openly what was going on. I'm sure Nicky's reading too -- and I'm thankful that everybody put their two cents in (whether or not they felt she should go ahead with the marriage or not).

As long as she knows the truth when she makes her decision, I'll feel confident that I did what I should've done. The rest is on her.

Absolutely!!!!!!!!!

AOS Package 2008

Married JANUARY 5 2008.......AWWW

Civil Surgeon 2/24 results 2 days later

Mailed AOS 3/1 YAYYYYYYYY!!!!

V. Bustmante signed in receipt of package 3/3

check cashed !!!!!!!!!!!3/10

Received receipt notice in the mail for AOS & EAD 3/12

RFE on 485 stating I 94 card front and back 3/24 (already enclosed) :(

Sent RFE back 3/27

Lees MO received RFE 3/31

change of address online 4/1 (hopefully it doesn't confuse things)

CASE TRANSFERRED to CALIFORNIA 4/10

Biometrics 4/29

EAD APPROVED--Card production ordered 5/5

Received EAD card 5/10

Mailed AP application 5/12....home sick :(

Received AP document in mail 6/27...YAY!!! :)

Card production ordered via website 7/7 Yea baby yea!!!

Green Card in Hand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 7/16

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS 2010:

Mailed I751 Application 4/2

USCIS Received Monday 4/5

Received NOA (12 mos extension) 4/9

Biometrics letter received 4/26...scheduled for 5/12

APPROVAL letter received!!!!!! 6/25

Timeline
I realize I can't make Nicky's decisions for her. I just want her to know the truth before she makes her decision. Corey's still lying and she's believing him. I realize that's her choice too.

I'm glad I posted openly what was going on. I'm sure Nicky's reading too -- and I'm thankful that everybody put their two cents in (whether or not they felt she should go ahead with the marriage or not).

As long as she knows the truth when she makes her decision, I'll feel confident that I did what I should've done. The rest is on her.

Absolutely!!!!!!!!!

Like I said before I have been there before and I told the JA woman the same thing. I specifically told her that the guy is who he is and he isn't going to change but I am stepping out and the rest is up to you. I heard she was still with him and all I could do is say oh well because she knew what was going on and she continued to pursue him. You can lead a horse to the water but you can't make them drink. As stated before, " I am glad that you put him on blast"

AOS Package 2008

Sent RFE back 3/27

Biometrics 4/29

Received EAD card 5/10

Timeline
off topic - mr jengles did his sugar test this morning and his reading dropped 40 points. i'm so relieved his spike this week was all stress related,

Thats great. What he really needs to do is be mindful of his carbohydrate intake (breads, rice....starch) Alot of people do not consider these types of food to raise their sugars but its the same thing as eating sugar. Also the juices are loaded with sugar. It runs in my family and I am almost sure that I will get it due to its prevalence in the fam so I have been on the look out. Hang in there

Edited by 12/11/2006

AOS Package 2008

Sent RFE back 3/27

Biometrics 4/29

Received EAD card 5/10

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

:ot:

Does anyone know of or have any experience living in Nashville, TN? Just wondering if the stereotypes of "The South" are true...and what the racial atmosphere is like. Any insight would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Edited by Yardiewife

Timeline

Hey,

On a K1 visa when are they allowed to receive a driver's license? Does anyone know of the required documents needed to obtain a DL? Also, I called the DMV of PA and they were saying that he would be able to drive with his JA license for 1 year if he obtained an international driver's license permit from his country. I didn't know of this until he was on the plane (literally). Has anyone ever heard of this? It looks like some scammers sell these international DL over the internet for all different prices.

AOS Package 2008

Sent RFE back 3/27

Biometrics 4/29

Received EAD card 5/10

Timeline

Does anyone know of or have any experience living in Nashville, TN? Just wondering if the stereotypes of "The South" are true...and what the racial atmosphere is like. Any insight would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Been there a couple of times as an old friend lives there. Come to think of it, I didn't see many black people in his area at all....but that was years ago.

Anywhere "in the south" there's going to be issues.

I good friend/client of mine is in Charlotte NC right now at a conference and he's the only black guy around....and he's irritated because those that are in this conference are steering waaaay clear of him. He's VERY socialable and I think that isn't working in his best interest down there .....ridiculous !!!

Hey,

On a K1 visa when are they allowed to receive a driver's license? Does anyone know of the required documents needed to obtain a DL? Also, I called the DMV of PA and they were saying that he would be able to drive with his JA license for 1 year if he obtained an international driver's license permit from his country. I didn't know of this until he was on the plane (literally). Has anyone ever heard of this? It looks like some scammers sell these international DL over the internet for all different prices.

Each state is completely different. You'll just need to do the research for your state. It will have all of the information on-line.

That's what a JA friend of mine did here in MD. He had his JA DL and drove for a year and now has his MD license.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
:dance: Congrats!! First me, then Jonesie, then Jax, then Nanny, and now YOU :whistle: Who's next? :devil: I nominate Mindy :innocent:

RHONDA -- I'm gonna come up there and kick your A#@ :diablo::bonk::ranting:

:lol: Bring it on!!! :P

:lol::lol: I got you covered Mindy, I nominate myself - I AM NEXT! - since nothing else seems to be working. :hehe: I will rub the RhondaJonesieJaxNanny mojo on my belly! :lol::lol:

Mooma Squitto preggers too - add her to that mojo list

**Baby dust**

N-400 - Naturalization/Citizenship

10/26/12 - Sent N-400 packet to Phoenix lockbox via USPS mail w/Certified Delivery, received 10/29/12, check cashed 11/02/12

11/05/12 - NOA-1 received, notice date 10/31/2012, received and priority date 10/29/2012

11/09/12 - Biometrics notice received, biometrics appointment date 11/19/12

11/21/12 - In line for interview scheduling (letter received via USPS mail 12/17/12)

01/16/13 - N-400 interview/testing - APPROVED! Oath ceremony letter received late Jan. 2013

02/26/13 - OATH CEREMONY COMPLETED - NATURALIZED US CITIZEN!

751 - Removing Conditions

06/28/08 - Sent 751 packet to CSC via USPS Priority Mail (signature required)

07/05/08 - NOA received, dated 6/30/08

10/23/08 - Card ordered: APPROVED! (USCIS website)

10/30/08 - 10 YR GREENCARD RECEIVED

K-1 and AOS

07/07/05 - K1 Packet received - USPS tracking

09/19/05 - K1 approval online

12/01/05 - 1st K1 interview in Kingston: need updated birth certificate

12/13/05 - 2nd K1 interview in Kingston: Approved!

05/01/06 - AOS/EAD packet received

08/09/06 - AOS interview in SF: APPROVED!

08/19/06 - 2 YR GREENCARD RECEIVED

-----------

Live your life!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Like Kelly, I only visited (also spent some time in Memphis). I liked it, and did not experience any outright racial issues, but could not see myself living there. But that's just me.

I like North Carolina, though, and would move to the Charlotte area or Raliegh if I could.

:dance: Congrats!! First me, then Jonesie, then Jax, then Nanny, and now YOU :whistle: Who's next? :devil: I nominate Mindy :innocent:

RHONDA -- I'm gonna come up there and kick your A#@ :diablo::bonk::ranting:

:lol: Bring it on!!! :P

:lol::lol: I got you covered Mindy, I nominate myself - I AM NEXT! - since nothing else seems to be working. :hehe: I will rub the RhondaJonesieJaxNanny mojo on my belly! :lol::lol:

Mooma Squitto preggers too - add her to that mojo list

**Baby dust**

:o:o:o Lawdamercy! But she did a pop BC pills like skittles." Ah wah kina madness ah gwan??? What unuh put in a unuh wata??? :o

AOS, EAD - 115 days from mailing AOS to conditional Green Card in Hand

06-07-08 - File to remove conditions

4/28/09 - Moved to CSC

06-20-09- Received 10 year Greencard

Citizenship

07-09-09 - Filed N-400

Joel 2:25 (Amplified Bible) And I will restore or replace for you the years that the locust has eaten--the hopping locust, the stripping locust, and the crawling locust, My great army which I sent among you.

In my opinion, Lilly wants to show the world what he is.

If something similar happened to me, this would be the TIP of the iceberg.

I don't blame her, apart from mentioning where Nicky lives if that's something that Nicky hasn't put out there.

Can't see why Lilly SHOULDN'T post it if it's true.

I agree JaEnglish. Lilly welcome to the board and I'm sorry that you're going thru this - my prayers go out to you, as well as you Nicky.

yup....i think this happens a lot...and i really would want someone to tell me if they knew my man....and this is one of the down sides for going through this process

What bothers me is that ppl are getting upset with Lilly because she posted here, but the culprit is the "man" they both share. Why is none of the blame on him? He's the one deceiving both women (and probably even more women none of us know about). It's a shame...

no i dont think u all are getting where my anger is coming from with this please re read what i said its wrong what happen to them both however, all that was stated in this post by lilly was ALREADY SPOKEN TO WITH NICKY EVERYTHING this woman talk to nicky and they both shared their stories so what has me upset is that she joined this site to air what they spoke of PERSONALLY what is the purpose if u have already done this with nikki ????someone i need help in understa nding that this is ok

so please tell me now if i was seein ur man and we both found out we shared the same fiance etc....and me and you talk abt it in private off and on all day....then i go join the site u frequent, air it all and you havent, detail for detail and splash a foto and links to blogs etccc...how would u feel. you have to look at it that way as welll what would be the purpose now if someone can get me to understand that then maybe i can begin to see it a different way seriously im open to seein it in a different light but based on facts presented i cant right now woman to woman i would not have put her on blast like that if she had not even come to this thread to express what happen on her own i question her motives on this post

U ain't never lied!!!!!! I commend lily for approaching the situation but it seems to me that she feels like the better person because she obviously wasn't as deep into it as Nicky is. But, then I also see it as being great because now we all get to see what this ####### looks like and forewarn others if anyone has pursued him now on in the near future. Believe me, these two are not the only ones. I have been in this situation before (not paper filing) with a gigalo from JA and wished that I had his picture to post on here so that i could let everyone know. His name is ASTON BROOKS aka TONY who hangs out in Montego Bay Margaritaville and does not know how to read or write ( how are you a gigalo and can't read and write?) and has a scar on his face (forehead to nose) I can laugh at it now but I was messed up bad when I found out. I had sent money because of the sad stories and all types of stuff. But, Karma is great and i know it will come back to him. He had women from all over but had his main squeeze back in JA with him and she is the one who called me. You can never be too careful with these types of relationship because all many of them see is the "papers". Not to say that they aren't in love also but believe me traveling is just as important to them. I told my fiance....I don't have a problem helping you out with papers but please don't let that be all its about. I mean we talked (and still talk) about this daily. Communication is key.

And, be mindful of that whole super privacy thing coming from your SO. Some people are truly private but we just have to be careful. My SO just asked me tonight why I didn't put our pic up but I told him i didn't know how to and if he would be okay with that. He doesn't have a prob with it.

Nicky i'm sorry about your pain right now and I don't know if you are up to listening but its not worth it. I would save myself from the stress and pain in the future. Even if he convinces you that he will change, you will always be thinking about it and the trust is just not going to be there like it was. You will find someone who is much more deserving of you. I'm glad it blew up in his face because you just don't treat people like that. Mind em come up and tun handicap or some sometin. Not wishing that on him but he is doing anything to get here and thats not fair to you or any of the other women.

This is absolutely not true. Lilly was in love with this guy. They discussed a future together. They were discussing and preparing for the visa process. She spent tons of money on trips, on phone calls, on gifts. Lilly was just as vested in the relationship. Maybe she didn't actually file for the visa or prepare for a wedding by sending out invitations (have we not all been warned not to do that before the visa is in hand anyhow?); but Lilly was just as deep into the relationship as Nicky was. Lilly's only triumph thus far has been that she immediately saw he was unworthy of her and dumped him.

Hey folks . . . me again. I met Corey at a street party and he pursued ME. I went for a walk on the beach with him the first night and I was charmed instantly. The following 3 evenings -- we spent together. The second evening together, Corey told me that he had "found love" . . . I kinda laughed, but . . . I felt the same way. We were so in sync with each other. When I left, we both said "I love you". I returned a month later for a weekend . . . to make sure (for myself) that it wasn't just a crazy island thang going on! He and I spent 48 hours basking in glory together (need I say more?). He took me to work and introduced me to his boss, co-workers, friends as his "lady". It was on that trip that we decided what we wanted for our future (although we had already talked about it before I left from the first trip.)

Yes . . . I fell in love with Corey . . . totally -- and I don't have any regrets about that. I wanted to file for a Visa right away -- but I have twin teenage daughters, and I knew that any decision I made would impact them considerably . . . so unlike the usual me, I became "rational" in my endeavors and decided that it was important to wait a full year from when we met to file for the Visa. In the meantime, Corey indicated that he was trying to come over on a Work Visa to be with me . . . and then on a couple of occasions, we talked about NOT waiting -- and filing . . .

Are you catching my drift? I don't feel that I'm BETTER than Nicky at all. I just feel luckier than her, because I had the benefit of "time" to find out who Corey really is! When I confronted him . . . he said "I love you both. I didn't expect this to go this far. It's all my fault." But -- he never apologized for any of it . . .

Currently, I'm respecting the healing process. I've stopped trying to find a logical rational reason "why" he did what he did . . . and I'm just trying to put it all in perspective.

I do hope people reading this will learn from it.

Will take a deep and hard look at their own relationship, instead of sitting there thinking 'That couldn't happen to me'.

Because it COULD.

What hurts me I guess is that people try to apportion blame to the WOMEN instead of focusing on the MAN!

They say 'Oh she should have known better', 'She rushed into it' instead of realising she was cruelly and cynically drawn into a web of deception, a means to an end.

The 'wronged' woman is angry and hurt, wants to lash out at the pain she's experiencing. She of course still loves the man, so the easy target is the 'other' woman, she doesn't know this woman, so it's easy to hate.

And also, in one ear the man is saying 'She's crazy', 'She wanted me and I rejected her, that's why she's acting like that', 'Look at her and look and you, how could I choose her over you?' 'Don't you feel what we have together, how could it NOT be real?'...etc etc

And because we all have egos, we don't want to admit we've been duped and our feelings for this man aren't reciprocated, we don't want to hear our friends and family say 'I told you so', or we don't want pity from other, we suck it up. Because it's what we would like to hear. Deep down we know we're fooling ourselves, and the hard part is admitting to ourselves that it's all true.

But trust me, better sooner than later.

The longer you remain entangled, the longer it will be before moving on can get started.

And in a long distance relationship, the stakes are MUCH higher, because then guilt steps in. He's hundreds of miles away from anyone he knows, all he has here is you, how can you put him out etc etc.

Again, it's been said before and needs to be said again, doing something now will hurt like hell.

Doing something later may cost you MUCH more and hurt worse than hell....Can you say affidavit of support??????

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Great news Jengles :thumbs:

N-400 - Naturalization/Citizenship

10/26/12 - Sent N-400 packet to Phoenix lockbox via USPS mail w/Certified Delivery, received 10/29/12, check cashed 11/02/12

11/05/12 - NOA-1 received, notice date 10/31/2012, received and priority date 10/29/2012

11/09/12 - Biometrics notice received, biometrics appointment date 11/19/12

11/21/12 - In line for interview scheduling (letter received via USPS mail 12/17/12)

01/16/13 - N-400 interview/testing - APPROVED! Oath ceremony letter received late Jan. 2013

02/26/13 - OATH CEREMONY COMPLETED - NATURALIZED US CITIZEN!

751 - Removing Conditions

06/28/08 - Sent 751 packet to CSC via USPS Priority Mail (signature required)

07/05/08 - NOA received, dated 6/30/08

10/23/08 - Card ordered: APPROVED! (USCIS website)

10/30/08 - 10 YR GREENCARD RECEIVED

K-1 and AOS

07/07/05 - K1 Packet received - USPS tracking

09/19/05 - K1 approval online

12/01/05 - 1st K1 interview in Kingston: need updated birth certificate

12/13/05 - 2nd K1 interview in Kingston: Approved!

05/01/06 - AOS/EAD packet received

08/09/06 - AOS interview in SF: APPROVED!

08/19/06 - 2 YR GREENCARD RECEIVED

-----------

Live your life!

Timeline
In my opinion, Lilly wants to show the world what he is.

If something similar happened to me, this would be the TIP of the iceberg.

I don't blame her, apart from mentioning where Nicky lives if that's something that Nicky hasn't put out there.

Can't see why Lilly SHOULDN'T post it if it's true.

I agree JaEnglish. Lilly welcome to the board and I'm sorry that you're going thru this - my prayers go out to you, as well as you Nicky.

yup....i think this happens a lot...and i really would want someone to tell me if they knew my man....and this is one of the down sides for going through this process

What bothers me is that ppl are getting upset with Lilly because she posted here, but the culprit is the "man" they both share. Why is none of the blame on him? He's the one deceiving both women (and probably even more women none of us know about). It's a shame...

no i dont think u all are getting where my anger is coming from with this please re read what i said its wrong what happen to them both however, all that was stated in this post by lilly was ALREADY SPOKEN TO WITH NICKY EVERYTHING this woman talk to nicky and they both shared their stories so what has me upset is that she joined this site to air what they spoke of PERSONALLY what is the purpose if u have already done this with nikki ????someone i need help in understa nding that this is ok

so please tell me now if i was seein ur man and we both found out we shared the same fiance etc....and me and you talk abt it in private off and on all day....then i go join the site u frequent, air it all and you havent, detail for detail and splash a foto and links to blogs etccc...how would u feel. you have to look at it that way as welll what would be the purpose now if someone can get me to understand that then maybe i can begin to see it a different way seriously im open to seein it in a different light but based on facts presented i cant right now woman to woman i would not have put her on blast like that if she had not even come to this thread to express what happen on her own i question her motives on this post

U ain't never lied!!!!!! I commend lily for approaching the situation but it seems to me that she feels like the better person because she obviously wasn't as deep into it as Nicky is. But, then I also see it as being great because now we all get to see what this ####### looks like and forewarn others if anyone has pursued him now on in the near future. Believe me, these two are not the only ones. I have been in this situation before (not paper filing) with a gigalo from JA and wished that I had his picture to post on here so that i could let everyone know. His name is ASTON BROOKS aka TONY who hangs out in Montego Bay Margaritaville and does not know how to read or write ( how are you a gigalo and can't read and write?) and has a scar on his face (forehead to nose) I can laugh at it now but I was messed up bad when I found out. I had sent money because of the sad stories and all types of stuff. But, Karma is great and i know it will come back to him. He had women from all over but had his main squeeze back in JA with him and she is the one who called me. You can never be too careful with these types of relationship because all many of them see is the "papers". Not to say that they aren't in love also but believe me traveling is just as important to them. I told my fiance....I don't have a problem helping you out with papers but please don't let that be all its about. I mean we talked (and still talk) about this daily. Communication is key.

And, be mindful of that whole super privacy thing coming from your SO. Some people are truly private but we just have to be careful. My SO just asked me tonight why I didn't put our pic up but I told him i didn't know how to and if he would be okay with that. He doesn't have a prob with it.

Nicky i'm sorry about your pain right now and I don't know if you are up to listening but its not worth it. I would save myself from the stress and pain in the future. Even if he convinces you that he will change, you will always be thinking about it and the trust is just not going to be there like it was. You will find someone who is much more deserving of you. I'm glad it blew up in his face because you just don't treat people like that. Mind em come up and tun handicap or some sometin. Not wishing that on him but he is doing anything to get here and thats not fair to you or any of the other women.

This is absolutely not true. Lilly was in love with this guy. They discussed a future together. They were discussing and preparing for the visa process. She spent tons of money on trips, on phone calls, on gifts. Lilly was just as vested in the relationship. Maybe she didn't actually file for the visa or prepare for a wedding by sending out invitations (have we not all been warned not to do that before the visa is in hand anyhow?); but Lilly was just as deep into the relationship as Nicky was. Lilly's only triumph thus far has been that she immediately saw he was unworthy of her and dumped him.

Hey folks . . . me again. I met Corey at a street party and he pursued ME. I went for a walk on the beach with him the first night and I was charmed instantly. The following 3 evenings -- we spent together. The second evening together, Corey told me that he had "found love" . . . I kinda laughed, but . . . I felt the same way. We were so in sync with each other. When I left, we both said "I love you". I returned a month later for a weekend . . . to make sure (for myself) that it wasn't just a crazy island thang going on! He and I spent 48 hours basking in glory together (need I say more?). He took me to work and introduced me to his boss, co-workers, friends as his "lady". It was on that trip that we decided what we wanted for our future (although we had already talked about it before I left from the first trip.)

Yes . . . I fell in love with Corey . . . totally -- and I don't have any regrets about that. I wanted to file for a Visa right away -- but I have twin teenage daughters, and I knew that any decision I made would impact them considerably . . . so unlike the usual me, I became "rational" in my endeavors and decided that it was important to wait a full year from when we met to file for the Visa. In the meantime, Corey indicated that he was trying to come over on a Work Visa to be with me . . . and then on a couple of occasions, we talked about NOT waiting -- and filing . . .

Are you catching my drift? I don't feel that I'm BETTER than Nicky at all. I just feel luckier than her, because I had the benefit of "time" to find out who Corey really is! When I confronted him . . . he said "I love you both. I didn't expect this to go this far. It's all my fault." But -- he never apologized for any of it . . .

Currently, I'm respecting the healing process. I've stopped trying to find a logical rational reason "why" he did what he did . . . and I'm just trying to put it all in perspective.

I do hope people reading this will learn from it.

Will take a deep and hard look at their own relationship, instead of sitting there thinking 'That couldn't happen to me'.

Because it COULD.

What hurts me I guess is that people try to apportion blame to the WOMEN instead of focusing on the MAN!

They say 'Oh she should have known better', 'She rushed into it' instead of realising she was cruelly and cynically drawn into a web of deception, a means to an end.

The 'wronged' woman is angry and hurt, wants to lash out at the pain she's experiencing. She of course still loves the man, so the easy target is the 'other' woman, she doesn't know this woman, so it's easy to hate.

And also, in one ear the man is saying 'She's crazy', 'She wanted me and I rejected her, that's why she's acting like that', 'Look at her and look and you, how could I choose her over you?' 'Don't you feel what we have together, how could it NOT be real?'...etc etc

And because we all have egos, we don't want to admit we've been duped and our feelings for this man aren't reciprocated, we don't want to hear our friends and family say 'I told you so', or we don't want pity from other, we suck it up. Because it's what we would like to hear. Deep down we know we're fooling ourselves, and the hard part is admitting to ourselves that it's all true.

But trust me, better sooner than later.

The longer you remain entangled, the longer it will be before moving on can get started.

And in a long distance relationship, the stakes are MUCH higher, because then guilt steps in. He's hundreds of miles away from anyone he knows, all he has here is you, how can you put him out etc etc.

Again, it's been said before and needs to be said again, doing something now will hurt like hell.

Doing something later may cost you MUCH more and hurt worse than hell....Can you say affidavit of support??????

Exactly!!!!!!! And, don't think for one minute that they aren't hip to the game about knowing their rights. When they get here other people will school them and make them aware of whats due. Thats what I fear the most but I believe so much in god that I know he has my back. It crazy man. Scary at the same time.

AOS Package 2008

Sent RFE back 3/27

Biometrics 4/29

Received EAD card 5/10

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey,

In Missouri, the DL pretty much expires as the dates of things expire. Meaning, if he were lucky enough to get one while on the I-94, it would expire in 90 dayse .

They made Andre wait for the green card. With Andre's 2 year green card, the license now expires the same day as the green card.

And, I've been researching and asking around, he will be able to use the NOA on the 10 year green card (removing conditions) to extend for the year life of that NOA extension. After he gets the 10 year green card, he should be able to renew for a normal 6 year license.

I don't know about the international driver's license. We didn't have one to try.

But, like everyone has said, it does vary drastically from state to state.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.