Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 4)

10,487 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
DID U REALLY HAVE TO POST THIS IT IS OUT OF ORDER! OUT OF CONTROL! COULD YOU NOT HAVE LEFT THAT TO A PERSONAL MESSAGE WITH NICKY WE ALL DO NOT NEED TO SEE YOUR BUSINESS THIS IS HURTFUL AND I BELIEVE UR PURPOSLEY TRYIN TO RUB THIS IN AND WHY ARE U EVEN TELLING WHERE NICKY LIVES YOUR A MAD OOMAN

Wow!!!! Jalove I completely agree with you. Nicky I am so sorry you are going through this, you are in my prayers!!! I know I'm new to this but we are all here for you.

Remember ... sometimes when in pain...we do things that don't make sense. I know I have in pain sent out crazy letters to friends and family members telling all my sh** because I wanted to hurt HIM but ultimatly it just made me look foolish. Just remember all both women (if not more) are in pain and probably are just looking for support.

im wondering why lily would join VJ today just to air this business and tell nicky business is what upset me why today? why not give nicky a chance to have aired her business on a site that she frequents daily or keep the most personal details in a PM noone need know where nicky live or that his son is coming then to say give nicky love and support? did nicky vent her issue on here to ask for love and support she didnt post abt this or was even given the opportunity hence her statement of...He's telling her that we were just friends, LOL. I have photos, text messages, etc. I've shared it all with Nicky -- but she's in a quandary as to what she should i just feel it a little bit much

<_< JALOVE - you have a point here

Nicky - Hang in there girl. We're here for support.

Marlita - In my opinion its not your fault. I'm glad I posted my pics up. If anyone recognizes my SO and knows of anything that you feel would be detrimental to our relationship, please, please let me know through a PM, post, anything!

EXACTLY! Know the facts . . . then you can make a decision based on truth versus lies!!!! Respect, Marie.

Hey all ... new to the Board . . . was brought here on an expected "journey" today . . .

Learned that my boyfriend is also Nicky "Salmon's" current fiance'. She last saw him in March. I met him in April and have been back to see him 3 times. He and I have been planning our future together . . . and I'm thankful that I was smart enough to make him wait a year before I filed for a Visa, or I'd be in the same position Nicky is.

I've struggled all day . . . have talked to Nicky several times. He's telling her that we were just friends, LOL. I have photos, text messages, etc. I've shared it all with Nicky -- but she's in a quandary as to what she should do . . .

Give her love and support, folks. Her financial investment over this lying and cheating man is only gonna increase when she brings him and his son over here to Florida and she has to support them for a long time. I say cut your losses now, Girl!

Here's a picture of Corey and I taken in August when I was last there to see him and his family (yes -- they ALL know about me).

100_1893.jpg

Wow.......I am sorry to hear you're going through this.....

I guess this is why SOME men are so 'private' about their relationship.....While it's a matter of personal preference, I must admit I would always have the attitude that if he loves me and is willing to stand before God and man and call me his wife, he should be so much in love he wants to shout it from the rooftops.....

While none of us know you or Nicky, I have seen similar situations happen before and all I can say is it's hard for all parties.

The man will deny one woman and try to convince the other that the one he's denying is making it all up etc etc...The one who he proclaims his love for of course won't want to believe he could be so duplicitous and remains in denial......

Prayers going out to all parties involved.

Prayers definitely needed by all. These are very trying times for us, our families, and our friends who are hurting for us.

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
In my opinion, Lilly wants to show the world what he is.

If something similar happened to me, this would be the TIP of the iceberg.

I don't blame her, apart from mentioning where Nicky lives if that's something that Nicky hasn't put out there.

Can't see why Lilly SHOULDN'T post it if it's true.

Again -- correct! I want everybody to see what Corey (ie., Delvan) is REALLY about! And . . . I want Nicky to think with her HEAD and not her HEART. Corey's very convincing and right now, he's desperately trying to hold onto his Visa.

Believe me, I will fade right back into the woodwork at some point . . . never to bother Nicky and Corey again in their lifetime . . . but right now, I want everybody to have their eyes wide open!

Timeline
Hey all ... new to the Board . . . was brought here on an expected "journey" today . . .

Learned that my boyfriend is also Nicky "Salmon's" current fiance'. She last saw him in March. I met him in April and have been back to see him 3 times. He and I have been planning our future together . . . and I'm thankful that I was smart enough to make him wait a year before I filed for a Visa, or I'd be in the same position Nicky is.

I've struggled all day . . . have talked to Nicky several times. He's telling her that we were just friends, LOL. I have photos, text messages, etc. I've shared it all with Nicky -- but she's in a quandary as to what she should do . . .

Give her love and support, folks. Her financial investment over this lying and cheating man is only gonna increase when she brings him and his son over here to Florida and she has to support them for a long time. I say cut your losses now, Girl!

Here's a picture of Corey and I taken in August when I was last there to see him and his family (yes -- they ALL know about me).

100_1893.jpg

I absolutely and agree with you 1000% !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As she stated the 2 of them have spoken before this post. This a forum where you can speak about anything. This happens MORE than anyone really really knows and gets posted ....and not just with Jamaican/American relationships. I commend you for coming out and sharing this with all of us and your post was written nicely.

If "my man" was cheating, I would contact the other woman as well. This is NOT RIGHT for both of you!!!!

I was in the same boat as well, but "I" didn't find out until after he got here!!! I spoke to the other woman (several times)and SHE was absolutely clueless as to why he was here and we both shed some light on both of our "relationships" and spoke to each other in a mature adult manner. She had met him after me too AND had only seen him 2x (and been to Jamaica only 2x)!!!! As anyone knows me, this has ruined our relationship !!!

These guys......(and some women) trying to have 2 relationships at once.....just plain ole stupidity AND it's alllll about karma. This would have come out later on down the line and I'm glad it came out now BEFORE he WERE to come here!!!

"I" am here for both of these ladies!!! We are not here to "bash" either one of the them, that's just absolutely ridiculous and completely immature thing to do. We ALL should be here for BOTH of you because this is a very difficult time!!! It's not THEIR fault that they are BOTH in this situation and being taken advantage of, it's about KARMA for the goofball !!!!!!!

100_1893.jpg

I absolutely and agree with you 1000% !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As she stated the 2 of them have spoken before this post. This a forum where you can speak about anything. This happens MORE than anyone really really knows and gets posted ....and not just with Jamaican/American relationships. I commend you for coming out and sharing this with all of us and your post was written nicely.

If "my man" was cheating, I would contact the other woman as well. This is NOT RIGHT for both of you!!!!

I was in the same boat as well, but "I" didn't find out until after he got here!!! I spoke to the other woman (several times)and SHE was absolutely clueless as to why he was here and we both shed some light on both of our "relationships" and spoke to each other in a mature adult manner. She had met him after me too AND had only seen him 2x (and been to Jamaica only 2x)!!!! As anyone knows me, this has ruined our relationship !!!

These guys......(and some women) trying to have 2 relationships at once.....just plain ole stupidity AND it's alllll about karma. This would have come out later on down the line and I'm glad it came out now BEFORE he WERE to come here!!!

"I" am here for both of these ladies!!! We are not here to "bash" either one of the them, that's just absolutely ridiculous and completely immature thing to do. We ALL should be here for BOTH of you because this is a very difficult time!!! It's not THEIR fault that they are BOTH in this situation and being taken advantage of, it's about KARMA for the goofball !!!!!!!

well, well said!!

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I don't blame her, apart from mentioning where Nicky lives if that's something that Nicky hasn't put out there.

I agree JaEnglish. Lilly welcome to the board and I'm sorry that you're going thru this - my prayers go out to you, as well as you Nicky.

N-400 - Naturalization/Citizenship

10/26/12 - Sent N-400 packet to Phoenix lockbox via USPS mail w/Certified Delivery, received 10/29/12, check cashed 11/02/12

11/05/12 - NOA-1 received, notice date 10/31/2012, received and priority date 10/29/2012

11/09/12 - Biometrics notice received, biometrics appointment date 11/19/12

11/21/12 - In line for interview scheduling (letter received via USPS mail 12/17/12)

01/16/13 - N-400 interview/testing - APPROVED! Oath ceremony letter received late Jan. 2013

02/26/13 - OATH CEREMONY COMPLETED - NATURALIZED US CITIZEN!

751 - Removing Conditions

06/28/08 - Sent 751 packet to CSC via USPS Priority Mail (signature required)

07/05/08 - NOA received, dated 6/30/08

10/23/08 - Card ordered: APPROVED! (USCIS website)

10/30/08 - 10 YR GREENCARD RECEIVED

K-1 and AOS

07/07/05 - K1 Packet received - USPS tracking

09/19/05 - K1 approval online

12/01/05 - 1st K1 interview in Kingston: need updated birth certificate

12/13/05 - 2nd K1 interview in Kingston: Approved!

05/01/06 - AOS/EAD packet received

08/09/06 - AOS interview in SF: APPROVED!

08/19/06 - 2 YR GREENCARD RECEIVED

-----------

Live your life!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I agree JaEnglish. Lilly welcome to the board and I'm sorry that you're going thru this - my prayers go out to you, as well as you Nicky.

yup....i think this happens a lot...and i really would want someone to tell me if they knew my man....and this is one of the down sides for going through this process

Timeline

yup....i think this happens a lot...and i really would want someone to tell me if they knew my man....and this is one of the down sides for going through this process

What bothers me is that ppl are getting upset with Lilly because she posted here, but the culprit is the "man" they both share. Why is none of the blame on him? He's the one deceiving both women (and probably even more women none of us know about). It's a shame...

10/26/12 - Sent N-400 packet to Phoenix lockbox via USPS mail w/Certified Delivery, received 10/29/12, check cashed 11/02/12

11/05/12 - NOA-1 received, notice date 10/31/2012, received and priority date 10/29/2012

11/21/12 - In line for interview scheduling (letter received via USPS mail 12/17/12)

01/16/13 - N-400 interview/testing - APPROVED! Oath ceremony letter received late Jan. 2013

K-1 and AOS

-----------

Live your life!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

What bothers me is that ppl are getting upset with Lilly because she posted here, but the culprit is the "man" they both share. Why is none of the blame on him? He's the one deceiving both women (and probably even more women none of us know about). It's a shame...

so true.....

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

no i dont think u all are getting where my anger is coming from with this please re read what i said its wrong what happen to them both however, all that was stated in this post by lilly was ALREADY SPOKEN TO WITH NICKY EVERYTHING this woman talk to nicky and they both shared their stories so what has me upset is that she joined this site to air what they spoke of PERSONALLY what is the purpose if u have already done this with nikki ????someone i need help in understa nding that this is ok

so please tell me now if i was seein ur man and we both found out we shared the same fiance etc....and me and you talk abt it in private off and on all day....then i go join the site u frequent, air it all and you havent, detail for detail and splash a foto and links to blogs etccc...how would u feel. you have to look at it that way as welll what would be the purpose now if someone can get me to understand that then maybe i can begin to see it a different way seriously im open to seein it in a different light but based on facts presented i cant right now woman to woman i would not have put her on blast like that if she had not even come to this thread to express what happen on her own i question her motives on this post

K-1 2007

Mailed off Application April 27

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

2/19 Case xfer to California Service Center

2/27 Biometrics 9AM Newark

3/14 APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT approval notice sent

3/19 EAD approved/Card production ordered

6/12 AOS approved &Card producition ordered

6/12 Perm. Res. Card RCVD.

Naturalization 2017

Service Center :Dallas/Lewisville TX Lockbox

CIS Office :Oakland Park FL

Date Filed :3/13/17

NOA Date :3/20/17

Bio. Appt. :3/27/17

In Line for Interview: 4/18

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey yall!! I just got back from my wedding/honeymoon in JA!! I had the greatest time!! I will try to post pics in the yahoo groups for all to see!! I can't wait to go back to see my husband!! I'm finally Mrs. Tamisha S. Palmer!! :thumbs::thumbs::dance::dance:

I love the pic called "Taking the Plunge!" You guys were grinning from ear to ear!

Tamisha, Marlita, Jax, Kimmy, Jenice, JATam (and anyone else who filed a CR1 lol) - where did you guys have your wedding? I'm starting to look into some places :D

We got married at a cute little Villa near Mandeville, in the middle of the island. It was PERFECT!!!

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!

10-29-07 Overnighted I-130 to VSC

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

9-5-08 Paid AOS bill online

10-8-08 Paid IV bill online

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

2-19-09 INTERVIEW 8:30am, APPROVED

Timeline
Hey yall!! I just got back from my wedding/honeymoon in JA!! I had the greatest time!! I will try to post pics in the yahoo groups for all to see!! I can't wait to go back to see my husband!! I'm finally Mrs. Tamisha S. Palmer!! :thumbs::thumbs::dance::dance:

I love the pic called "Taking the Plunge!" You guys were grinning from ear to ear!

Tamisha, Marlita, Jax, Kimmy, Jenice, JATam (and anyone else who filed a CR1 lol) - where did you guys have your wedding? I'm starting to look into some places :D

We got married at a cute little Villa near Mandeville, in the middle of the island. It was PERFECT!!!

CONGRATS :)

K-1 2007

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

Naturalization 2017

Timeline

no i dont think u all are getting where my anger is coming from with this please re read what i said its wrong what happen to them both however, all that was stated in this post by lilly was ALREADY SPOKEN TO WITH NICKY EVERYTHING this woman talk to nicky and they both shared their stories so what has me upset is that she joined this site to air what they spoke of PERSONALLY what is the purpose if u have already done this with nikki ????someone i need help in understa nding that this is ok

so please tell me now if i was seein ur man and we both found out we shared the same fiance etc....and me and you talk abt it in private off and on all day....then i go join the site u frequent, air it all and you havent, detail for detail and splash a foto and links to blogs etccc...how would u feel. you have to look at it that way as welll what would be the purpose now if someone can get me to understand that then maybe i can begin to see it a different way seriously im open to seein it in a different light but based on facts presented i cant right now woman to woman i would not have put her on blast like that if she had not even come to this thread to express what happen on her own i question her motives on this post

Even though she has already spoken to Nicky, it's a free forum. If Lilly wants to come here and post then who are we to stop her? I think that it sucks what they are both going through but at the same time this is a big lesson learned, and may help others to see that when in a LDR, this is one of the chances one takes (infidelity).

If I were in this situation and I decided to stay with my man, even after the other woman contacted me, I wouldn't give a damn how anyone felt about me or my decision just because this is a chat board. If I loved him enough to let this pass then that's my business.

I hope this whole thing doesn't become an all out war...again Lilly and Nicky you two are in my prayers.

K-1 and AOS

-----------

Live your life!

I understand all of that.

Just don't see why she SHOULDN'T have posted here just because they spoke offline?

SHe hasn't 'put her on blast', she's aiming for the MAN!!!

This thread and board are not just for Nicky, they are for everyone, I honestly cannot see a problem with what she's done.

I don't understand the bit about motives, her motives seem clear, she wants the world to know that the man is a two-timing rat.

Nicky hasn't done anything wrong, and neither is she saying she has. Just putting it out there.

If Nicky wants to continue her relationship, there is unlikely to be anyone here that will condemn or judge her for that.

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Timeline

I understand all of that.

Just don't see why she SHOULDN'T have posted here just because they spoke offline?

SHe hasn't 'put her on blast', she's aiming for the MAN!!!

This thread and board are not just for Nicky, they are for everyone, I honestly cannot see a problem with what she's done.

I don't understand the bit about motives, her motives seem clear, she wants the world to know that the man is a two-timing rat.

Nicky hasn't done anything wrong, and neither is she saying she has. Just putting it out there.

If Nicky wants to continue her relationship, there is unlikely to be anyone here that will condemn or judge her for that.

telling something that we spoke personally of is putting someone on blast sorry

K-1 2007

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

Naturalization 2017

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.