Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 4)

10,487 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Mi love mi ole school dancehall too man.,.mi young and people tell mi i ack like mi born long time :)

But another the previous topic.....U know what I think the problem is in JA with sexuality is, the moms nowadays are young and when the kids start whining up at a young age ..they think it is cute until they get that age that men start to look at that whining up and picture sex. If my modda ever caught be bout mi a whine up mi kin..lawd ace mercy pon mi body..seriously. They put the kids in weaves, pony tail pon the top a dem head as if dem a ooman. That should not be the reason for any man to try to talk to a little child. But they are MEN and they often think with the wrong head. The way I see some of these girls gwaan a dance I can't even watch it. And plus SEX A SELL a JA nuff nuff. Pon street and inna bar..it's terrible. As soon as the likkle pickney dem a grow breast a likkle ole man dem dat u see a eye dem. Mi neva ramp fi trace dem when mi was a pickney..When my mouth open a pure tracing dem affi go call mi modda...

It's terrible !

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
Mi deh yah (until lunch break over) :blush:

Mi knoa mi miss yuh...but whaa gwaan mi gyal? :D

Right now mi listen to Sucky Ducky (Mr Vegas) you know I love old school dancehall :dance::blush:

Mi you too mi gyal. Did you see the link for Curefest a few pages back?

Me too...I'm sorry though Spragga was and still is my man from old school days! I was just thinking the other day...Buju has been in deh game for a MINUTE tuh!! I miss those days sometimes...You remember "Gyal inna the punnie printer, a beat deh gyal inna the batty rider?" AWHOOOOOOOOOA...dat song was deh LICK back inna deh days

Blessed,

Gill

Mi sorry but last mi check Spragga was MY man....sooo Gillie girlll sorry fi tell u the bad news..hehehehe:) MI LOVE HIM BAAADDDD

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
I'm going to stop quoting today cause it is getting out of control.

Luv, that story just cracked me up. I can picture you saying that too.

What attracted him to it, Luv?

Andre's tastes are definately different now. He's been suggesting we move to neighborhoods I know are out of our reach. He's liking the safer neighborhoods with these huge houses. I keep telling him, I'm pretty sure our house is going to have to be smaller then that.

:lol::lol::luv:

My hubby too he wants a nice neighborhood that is close enough to the excitement..mi tell him if mi can go a whoiwoi go mi wouldn't mind as long as mi comfy and safe

Timeline

Hubby's nickname is Connery and like typical JA people offa a movie star...Sean Connery..go figure..:)

Talking bout nickname mi tell every memba a mi family my childs name is KIMORA..not kim kim, mama, pinky, red face....nuttin..so please no gi mi chile no nickname...if mi ever tell oonu mi real name oonu would bus out a laugh..like where did Kimmy come from

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
He is here :dance::dance::dance: Thanks everyone for the well wishes. Everything was on time and straight. I am going to enjoy my sweets now!

Enjoy Shonnie!!!! :dance::dance:

I-130 for husband - see TIMELINE

10/23/2007 - Receive SSC (took 9 days from POE)

12/04/2007 - Receive Welcome Letter

12/14/2007 - Received 2nd Welcome Letter and Green card!!!

======================================================

N-400

09/21/2010 - Mailed application to Lewisville TX location

09/23/2010 - Information input in the system/check cashed

09/29/2010 - N-400 receipt received

09/30/2010 - RFE mailed

10/15/2010 - Biometrics appt (@8am) YAY!!!!

11/20/2010 - Received the yellow letter (dated 11/17/2010)

11/30/2010 - Case moved to the Testing & Interview stage (Email)

12/03/2010 - Received interview letter

01/06/2011 - Interview @ 10:15a...APPROVED!

02/12/2011 - Received oath ceremony letter (dated 02/10/2011)

02/18/2011 - Received descheduled oath ceremony letter (dated 2/15/2011)

02/26/2011 - Received new oath ceremony letter

03/02/2011 - Oath Ceremony @ 1:30p (IT'S ABOUT TIME!!!)

03/09/2011 - Oath Ceremony @ 1:30p...FINALLY A CITIZEN!!!

Timeline
:ot: It is so scary to see all that is going on in the world...How sad the shooting in Cleveland? What is happening to our children?

Luvtravlin - yes, the other day I meant Wisconsin, sorry :blush:

This post brings me right to where I was thinking. Have you seen this, this week?

LETTER OF THE DAY - Gunmen poised to kill more children

This is so scary! :crying::crying: I can't imagine living in this sort of abject terror... :(

N-400

09/30/2010 - RFE mailed

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Right now mi listen to Sucky Ducky (Mr Vegas) you know I love old school dancehall :dance::blush:

Me too...I'm sorry though Spragga was and still is my man from old school days! I was just thinking the other day...Buju has been in deh game for a MINUTE tuh!! I miss those days sometimes...You remember "Gyal inna the punnie printer, a beat deh gyal inna the batty rider?" AWHOOOOOOOOOA...dat song was deh LICK back inna deh days

Blessed,

Gill

Mi sorry but last mi check Spragga was MY man....sooo Gillie girlll sorry fi tell u the bad news..hehehehe:) MI LOVE HIM BAAADDDD

:lol::lol: ...guh weh Kimmy...yuh jussa reach pon deh scene...look how long me & Spragga been together!! Almost 20 years...likkle upstart waan fi come and tief mi man!!! :lol::lol: Although I liked pretty bwoy Spragga much more than the current Rasta Spragga...but mi love 'im still. He was in NY a few months back! I went to go see him...it was good, just the place was bad! But he'll be at Curefest this weekend...LIKE THE REST OF THE BLINKING WORLD!!!! :angry:

Ken already knows about my 'ting' wid Spragga. I think when 'Shottas' came out I mussi watch 20 times over and over again! I didn't like the Jewerly store part though :angry:

SO Kimmy my likkle Sistren, I love yuh...however stay in your lane when it come to Spragga :lol: ...Although I heard that he beat up Foxy Brown...yuh tink dat true??? Nuh suh not my "A1 Lover" :lol::lol:

Blessed, (L)-Gill

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Timeline

Blessed,

Gill

:lol::lol: ...guh weh Kimmy...yuh jussa reach pon deh scene...look how long me & Spragga been together!! Almost 20 years...likkle upstart waan fi come and tief mi man!!! :lol::lol: Although I liked pretty bwoy Spragga much more than the current Rasta Spragga...but mi love 'im still. He was in NY a few months back! I went to go see him...it was good, just the place was bad! But he'll be at Curefest this weekend...LIKE THE REST OF THE BLINKING WORLD!!!! :angry:

Ken already knows about my 'ting' wid Spragga. I think when 'Shottas' came out I mussi watch 20 times over and over again! I didn't like the Jewerly store part though :angry:

SO Kimmy my likkle Sistren, I love yuh...however stay in your lane when it come to Spragga :lol: ...Although I heard that he beat up Foxy Brown...yuh tink dat true??? Nuh suh not my "A1 Lover" :lol::lol:

Blessed, (L)-Gill

hahahaaa...waiii..heheeee..aright sistren mi caan a beaten yah now..even though mi back braod...:) u can be wife mi will keep the side role..hehehe..waiiiiieeeee

Timeline

Blessed,

Gill

Blessed, (L)-Gill

hahahaaa...waiii..heheeee..aright sistren mi caan a beaten yah now..even though mi back braod...:) u can be wife mi will keep the side role..hehehe..waiiiiieeeee

Arrright good...weh cris again :D:P:lol::lol: ...I don't play wid Missa Benz!!! Yuh done know!

Blessings (L) -Gill

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Timeline

Blessed,

Gill

Blessed, (L)-Gill

Arrright good...weh cris again :P:lol: ...I don't play wid Missa Benz!!! Yuh done know!

Blessings (L) -Gill

...Rollin...:) this is the ONLY time mi wi sekkle fi MISTRESS...hahhaahaa...whoaiii :lol:

Timeline

Kimmy, Gill - you guys are a trip :jest::jest: . Yes, I liked pretty boy Spragga too...use to love him off...

With all the talk of the Jamaican gangs: My dad actually had a book that documented the rise of the gangs in Jamaica (very good book); yu know Shower Posse (JLP) and the like. When tings did get back inna di 70's and 80's nuff ah dem did run weh ah farrin. I remember reading the story of this guy who land a NY and start up him drug empire -- I think it was heroin, my yute did ah pull dung mussi a million a day. Mi ah seh, yu can believe if him did put dat entrepeneurial mind to good use, nuttin couldn't stop him...

Funniest thing is on my way home I was listening to Tanya Stephens song "Sound of My Tears"...she start off saying that, "Any people who don't spend enough to provide for the poor, won't be able to spend enough to protect the rich. Tink poverty ah poor people problem...think again ah much more people problem". Mi respect dah ooman deh to de max!!!

Edited by JA Tam

N-400

09/30/2010 - RFE mailed

Timeline
Kimmy, Gill - you guys are a trip :jest::jest: . Yes, I liked pretty boy Spragga too...use to love him off...

With all the talk of the Jamaican gangs: My dad actually had a book that documented the rise of the gangs in Jamaica (very good book); yu know Shower Posse (JLP) and the like. When tings did get back inna di 70's and 80's nuff ah dem did run weh ah farrin. I remember reading the story of this guy who land a NY and start up him drug empire -- I think it was heroin, my yute did ah pull dung mussi a million a day. Mi ah seh, yu can believe if him did put dat entrepeneurial mind to good use, nuttin couldn't stop him...

Funniest thing is on my way home I was listening to Tanya Stephens song "Sound of My Tears"...she start off saying that, "Any people who don't spend enough to provide for the poor, won't be able to spend enough to protect the rich. Tink poverty ah poor people problem...think again ah much more people problem". Mi respect dah ooman deh to de max!!!

Mi love a album deh..use to listen to it all day everyday..when it 1st come out...

Timeline

Mi love a album deh..use to listen to it all day everyday..when it 1st come out...

My girl is just wicked...mi jus caan tek the whole heap ah matey song she have...I take it for education though, so I know the tricks some ah dem gyal deh a go try :lol::lol:

N-400

09/30/2010 - RFE mailed

Timeline

My girl is just wicked...mi jus caan tek the whole heap ah matey song she have...I take it for education though, so I know the tricks some ah dem gyal deh a go try :lol::lol:

Bum wuk....:)

Timeline

Bum wuk....:)

True ting dat! I love my self some Tanya...I really respect her as a ooman and artist...she writes majority of her songs herself! Her songs and lyrics run the gammet...whether it's matey and slackness, political, social, woman issues. I love her cause she is so diversified in her offerings. Lady Saw came in like that with her last album wid the song 'Infertilty'.

Slackness has it's time and place but I love when female JA.artists talk and sing about more then just whining & grinding pon a man! And I think Tanya does a wonderful job of showing that there is more to a woman than her pum-pum!!

There is such a double standard for female dancehall artists cause they have to slack fi get recognized in the business...but that will only tek dem so far! Bwoy, why ooman always 'ave it harder?

Again jus' my 2 cents,

Blessed- (L) Gill

AKA. Mrs. Benz-Young :lol:

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.