chasnik

what to take to the interview

38 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Thanks i have no doubt this will work out.....just showing this agency is as corrupt as it has been noted before, can deny but cant tell you why :thumbs:

TIMELINE

04/04/2007 K1 Interview from H...w/the devil herself

06/12/2007 Rec'd Notification Case Now Back In Calif. only to expire

-------------

11/20/2007 Married in Morocco

02/23/2008 Mailed CR1 application today

03/08/2008 NOA1 Notice Recd (notice date 3/4/08)

08/26/2008 File transfered fr Vermont to Calif

10/14/2008 APPROVALLLLLLLLLLLL

10/20/2008 Recd hard copy NOA2

10/20/2008 NVC Recd case

11/21/2008 CASE COMPLETE

01/15/2009 INTERVIEW

01/16/2009 VISA IN HAND

01/31/2009 ARRIVED OKC

BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECAUSE THOSE WHO MIND DONT MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DONT MIND

YOU CANT CHANGE THE PAST BUT YOU CAN RUIN THE PRESENT BY WORRYING OVER THE FUTURE

TRIP.... OVER LOVE, AND YOU CAN GET UP

FALL.... IN LOVE, AND YOU FALL FOREVER

I DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT, JUST NOT THE ABILITY

LIKE THE MEASLES, LOVE IS MOST DANGEROUS WHEN IT COMES LATER IN LIFE

LIFE IS NOT THE WAY ITS SUPPOSED TO BE, ITS THE WAY IT IS

I MAY NOT BE WHERE I WANT TO BE BUT IM SURE NOT WHERE I WAS

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
After today i dont know what to suggest, he had everything and she wouldnt look at it, she asked few general questions that he had no prob knowing the answers and suggest as he spoke would u like to see ...and she always said no she ask about calling but she wont look at blls, she ask about his work but wont look at store and his tax papers so at this point i dont know what to suggest. I had sent him nice folder all sectioned out with my stuff (evidence) nice album all kinds pictures me with him and family, etc, engagement party, ring receipts all his stuff translated by certified person, letters from both friend, here and there..

Sorry you had to go through this problem today, my fiance was denied one year ago today and we are still waiting on Vermont to send a notice. Hope your Senators and Congressman can get moving on this.

01/2006 - Filed k1(1st time)

04/2006 - Interview (1st time) denied

Waited, waited...... no review

06/2009 - Filed k1 (2nd time)

09/2009 - NOA 2 approved

12/2009 - Interview (2nd time) APPROVED! VISA ISSUED

02/2010 - Arrived USA

04/2010 - Married

AOS Timeline

4/19/2010-Sent to Chicago Lockbox

4/26/2010-Received texts and emails 7th day

4/30/2010-Received NOA's(Hardcopies) 11th day

5/3/2010-Received ASC appointment notice(mailed 4/29/2010)14th day

5/7/2010-Walk-in Biometrics done(2 weeks earlier)18th day

5/13/2010-Case transferred to CSC

6/2/2010- Case received/resumed at CSC

6/18,6/22,6/23 AOS touches

6/28/2010- EAD production and touch on AP

6/29/2010-AOS APPROVED

7/2/2010- 2nd update on EAD production and touched on AP....

7/6/2010- Received "Welcome Letter" and AP document

7/12/2010-Received GREEN CARD and EAD

greencard.jpg

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline

Screen shots??? I have pages upon pages of conversations..I mean we've been together 2 years now and out of that time probably only missed talking 5 or 6 nights so I have those out the wazoo...but Im not familiar with screen shots.

The best thing you can do is give them everything you got, make an attempt to make sure they see it, and then deal with the situation you are given. I too used to think that if you had all your proof, life would be good. Not so, especially in Casa. I know Brnid addressed concerns in her original petition, gave them everything she could, I even thought she went overboard, followed all the advice she was given here on VJ over the months, etc. Despite attempts by her fiance to make sure things were looked at, they still got denied. :angry:

Maggie

08-07-06 I129 NOA1

02-05-07 Visa in Hand

02-13-07 POE JFK w/temp EAD

02-23-07 Civil Marriage

06-17-07 Wedding

08-13-07 Card received in mail

04-14-09 Trip to Maui for Anniversary

06-04-09 Filed to lift conditions

08-13-09 Perm Card received

• 3 weeks later...
Filed: Timeline

I talk all the time with skype and with my home phone not really sending emails.

This is all so stressful with all this stuff.. People in love with Americans would never dream of all this drama.. I am so stressed out and I did not even get my a02 yet. Have you gotten yours? I filed 7 January and we were thinking of just going ahead and getting legally married on my next trip over but this all sounds like such a horrible mess with people stuck in limbo for years and years. Whats the deal with the Moroccan consulate? Why are they turning so many people down over there? Do they just have too many filers?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
I was trying to be nice.

Ok I shall reword...it will show that you are supporting him. Better?

Lol I wish I had enough money to support him, Id be a happy woman. But alas he sends me money far more than I am giving it to him. But we ran into a situation last year where friends were wanting stuff from there and it cost me about 30 to send the money needed to get the stuff for my friends store here. Now if I need something from him he can get the money out there and we pay 5 for a withdrawl. Anyhoo not the point at all...so itd be better to not mention that?

When my fiance went to his interview, he heard some other interviews. One guy told the officer that his fiance sent him money regularly and they were denied. I do not know if that contributed to the denile or not.

Timeline
i am an organizer type of person. i even made a 'table of contents' for my folder.

This made me lol coz I'm an organizer type too. I even made a table of contents for my petition!

I am going to take a picture of my binders I made and scan them in and post it on this thread. I am #######.

Edited by i adore you

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
I talk all the time with skype and with my home phone not really sending emails.

This is all so stressful with all this stuff.. People in love with Americans would never dream of all this drama.. I am so stressed out and I did not even get my a02 yet. Have you gotten yours? I filed 7 January and we were thinking of just going ahead and getting legally married on my next trip over but this all sounds like such a horrible mess with people stuck in limbo for years and years. Whats the deal with the Moroccan consulate? Why are they turning so many people down over there? Do they just have too many filers?

We have friends that just came back from Morocco, they filed a K3 and I basically said the same thing, that if they denied it for whatever reason I would go and we would get married. She said this is a major red flag. I dont know why, I will ask next time I talk to her. I spoke with my congressman on Thursday and he said that when my case goes there they will send a congressional inquiry on it requesting that it be approved. That is if I ever get my NOA2. I know pretty much everyone here says you dont need to talk to them unless you get denied, but I wanted to have a relationship going and them already have info just in case..it made me feel like I was doing something proactive at least.

capture1-1.jpg

Picture114-1.jpg

Our Timeline

Sent I-129 f to csc on Dec 23,2006

Received Dec 26th

NOA1 Jan 3,2007

Check cashed Jan 5,2007

Touched Jan 13,2007

Touched May 15,2007

Touched July 17,2007

Touched July 18,2007

Touched July 20,2007

Touched July 22,2007

Touched Aug 12,2007

Touched Aug 13,2007

Touched Aug 14,2007

Touched Aug 15,2007

Touched Aug 22,2007

NOA2!!! Oct 31,2007

Case forwarded to Casa Nov 19, 2007

Interview Feb 6.2008

APPROVAL!!!

AP......now we wait

11-08-08 arrived in Atlanta

11-20-08 MARRIED!!!!!

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline

We have friends that just came back from Morocco, they filed a K3 and I basically said the same thing, that if they denied it for whatever reason I would go and we would get married. She said this is a major red flag. I dont know why, I will ask next time I talk to her. I spoke with my congressman on Thursday and he said that when my case goes there they will send a congressional inquiry on it requesting that it be approved. That is if I ever get my NOA2. I know pretty much everyone here says you dont need to talk to them unless you get denied, but I wanted to have a relationship going and them already have info just in case..it made me feel like I was doing something proactive at least.

??????

Never heard of anything like this before. Especially before the beneficiary has actually been interviewed. Wow.

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

Timeline

??????

Never heard of anything like this before. Especially before the beneficiary has actually been interviewed. Wow.

My friend that just came back suggested I contact my reps. I didnt expect anything, and really it may come out to nothing, but even if all they do is send one little email to be attached to his case(which it seemed like me that is what they were saying theyd do, they even looked to make sure they had the email address for there) then at least the people at the interview know I am serious. I guess each state is different because the friends are in South Carolina, and they got a letter, but im in Ga. Ill be happy with an email though and like I said, paves the way in case I need them later!!!

capture1-1.jpg

Picture114-1.jpg

Our Timeline

Received Dec 26th

NOA1 Jan 3,2007

Check cashed Jan 5,2007

Touched Jan 13,2007

Touched May 15,2007

Touched July 17,2007

Touched July 18,2007

Touched July 20,2007

Touched July 22,2007

Touched Aug 12,2007

Touched Aug 13,2007

Touched Aug 14,2007

Touched Aug 15,2007

Touched Aug 22,2007

NOA2!!! Oct 31,2007

Interview Feb 6.2008

APPROVAL!!!

AP......now we wait

11-20-08 MARRIED!!!!!

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline
My friend that just came back suggested I contact my reps. I didnt expect anything, and really it may come out to nothing, but even if all they do is send one little email to be attached to his case(which it seemed like me that is what they were saying theyd do, they even looked to make sure they had the email address for there) then at least the people at the interview know I am serious. I guess each state is different because the friends are in South Carolina, and they got a letter, but im in Ga. Ill be happy with an email though and like I said, paves the way in case I need them later!!!

Still just.... wow. He actually said he would request that your case be approved, even before the consulate has had a chance to look at it and interview the beneficiary ?

I just don't know what to think about this. But I'm sure this info will be extremely interesting to a lot of people awaiting and worrying about their interviews in Casa.

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

Timeline

Yeah.... it was one of those too good to be true things in my head, but I took alot of info with me so I had loooottttsss of proof, and then theres the fact that we've been here before and had everything done the only reason we were denied was that I had a stupid ### lawyer who told me we could get an exemption from meeting in person due to job and kid restrictions(and being afraid to fly lol) then screwed up the appeal when I did go there by sending it too late. So we were all but approved before..maybe that has something to do with it. Anyway, for those of us going through Casa it cant be anything but good to get acquainted with out reps. From what Ive read chances are we will need them, and Id rather try to be preventing than fixing.

capture1-1.jpg

Picture114-1.jpg

Our Timeline

Received Dec 26th

NOA1 Jan 3,2007

Check cashed Jan 5,2007

Touched Jan 13,2007

Touched May 15,2007

Touched July 17,2007

Touched July 18,2007

Touched July 20,2007

Touched July 22,2007

Touched Aug 12,2007

Touched Aug 13,2007

Touched Aug 14,2007

Touched Aug 15,2007

Touched Aug 22,2007

NOA2!!! Oct 31,2007

Interview Feb 6.2008

APPROVAL!!!

AP......now we wait

11-20-08 MARRIED!!!!!

Timeline

I think one of your biggest concerns is if you have any red flags like the ones listed in the red flag thread. Bring everything you have, but if you have red flags then you can't assume an approval with Casa (not that anyone should assume an approval with Casa).

Timeline

Here is how I chose to do our binders. I saw some other ones on here that used 3 ring binders and sheet protectors. I indexed all of our information, seperated it with a colored sheets, and highlighted the more important things.

100_0271.jpg100_0268.jpg

Timeline

I used a 3 ring binder and albumn pages that had places beside to write captions. Your way looks more professional...maybe I should redo...but from what Mohammed has heard most times they do not really look at alot of additional evidence. My case would be the one time they wanted everything else though if I didnt send it.

capture1-1.jpg

Picture114-1.jpg

Our Timeline

Received Dec 26th

NOA1 Jan 3,2007

Check cashed Jan 5,2007

Touched Jan 13,2007

Touched May 15,2007

Touched July 17,2007

Touched July 18,2007

Touched July 20,2007

Touched July 22,2007

Touched Aug 12,2007

Touched Aug 13,2007

Touched Aug 14,2007

Touched Aug 15,2007

Touched Aug 22,2007

NOA2!!! Oct 31,2007

Interview Feb 6.2008

APPROVAL!!!

AP......now we wait

11-20-08 MARRIED!!!!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Chasnik,

you've filed before for the same person and was denied? I didn't realize. How long ago did you file? Was it a K1? I'm asking because you would have needed to include a waiver with your packet. Did you know to do that?

1st K-1 Journey:

June 2005 - filed

October 2005 - visa interview

March 2006 - AOS packet mailed

DIVORCED

June 2007 - Interview

2008 - 10 year approval

--------

2nd K-1 Journey:

07/28/07 - AOS paperwork mailed

07/30/07 - Received at lockbox

09/18/07 - Biometrics

10/15/07 - Transferred to CSC

01/09/08 - AOS approved w/o interivew

11/01/09 - Lift conditions

11/01/10 - interview to lift conditions/10-yr card

01/01/10 - 10 year approval

DIVORCED

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.