AUBGER

NOA2 today

59 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Israel
Timeline
Just an idea....I don't know how your university in Bulgaria is, but I wonder if by talking to the school administration and perhaps your professors, you could get permission to finish up early (if you can do that...for example take your exams a few weeks early, and/or e-mail any final papers/essays you have for classes) and be able to leave Bulgaria earlier than that 1.5 months.

I don't know if this is allowed at your school....here at some universities this can occur if the student has other obligations, and they can work it out w/ the professor that they can leaver earlier than the actual end of the semester....and just send in any unfinished work via e-mail. Its a matter of how familiar you are w/ your professors and how lenient your school's administration is.

Congratulations on your NOA2 by the way!!! :)

-P

Good idea but this is an American University in Bulgaria. The only thing they are would be able to do is give me Incomplete...and i will have to come back and finish...plus...it's my graduation...:( been dreaming of it for 4 years :(((...lol...though i know that the school wont allow it

Hehe, thats hilarious! CONGRATS! Its about time you got that NOA2! I'm sure everything will work itself out. You are not the first with the HRR and wont be the last.

I was just about to say the same thing, everything will fall in it's place :)

Just go with the flow!!!

Stop worrying yourself it may not be a problem at all............!!!!!

I know, it's easier said then done but still, try to calm yourself down and think only of good things like you'll be with Mike very soon and no more distance :yes::thumbs:

:) I wanna whine...Can i get mariiiiieeeeed nooooooowwwwwwwwwwww?????????????????????????

Girl, you have your whole life ahead of yourself with this man, stop whining :) it will happen eventually and even sooner than you think, you'll see :whistle:

Do U guys have a date yet?

No, because i am afraid to jinx it :)

I am thinking of Novemer 11, but will see :) October 7th would be great too since most of the business will be closed on monday the following day but it's just not enough time for the whole preparation process :)

Nov 12 many business will be closed due to veterans' day so that is why i am leaning towards that day. I won't even look up the dress or the hall until he gets his visa in hands........i am not a risky person if you know what i mean :)

Well, if u gonna get married when the leaves are changing in New England that would be very romantic :) just not sure when it's happening...in Oct. or Nov. The only time i was in the fall in the states was 2001....Georgia...wicked hot :))))

In October it's still pretty warm here in NY and in Nov it's chilly already but i am hoping for no snow or a rain, i guess i can deal with everything else :D

do you have an idea about your date?

oh my god, we're so off topic, sorry for ruining your thread :P

Edited by NYGirl

12/14/09 - I-751 mailed

12/23/09 - Check cashed

12/28/09 - NOA1 (dated 12/21/09)

01/03/10 - I-797 NOA received for biometrics appt

01/26/10 - Biometrics appt.

01/27/10 - Touch

04/29/10 - Approved

reminder for myself: apply for citizenship in november 2010

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just an idea....I don't know how your university in Bulgaria is, but I wonder if by talking to the school administration and perhaps your professors, you could get permission to finish up early (if you can do that...for example take your exams a few weeks early, and/or e-mail any final papers/essays you have for classes) and be able to leave Bulgaria earlier than that 1.5 months.

I don't know if this is allowed at your school....here at some universities this can occur if the student has other obligations, and they can work it out w/ the professor that they can leaver earlier than the actual end of the semester....and just send in any unfinished work via e-mail. Its a matter of how familiar you are w/ your professors and how lenient your school's administration is.

-P

Good idea but this is an American University in Bulgaria. The only thing they are would be able to do is give me Incomplete...and i will have to come back and finish...plus...it's my graduation...:( been dreaming of it for 4 years :(((...lol...though i know that the school wont allow it

Hehe, thats hilarious! CONGRATS! Its about time you got that NOA2! I'm sure everything will work itself out. You are not the first with the HRR and wont be the last.

Just go with the flow!!!

I know, it's easier said then done but still, try to calm yourself down and think only of good things like you'll be with Mike very soon and no more distance :yes::thumbs:

:) I wanna whine...Can i get mariiiiieeeeed nooooooowwwwwwwwwwww?????????????????????????

Girl, you have your whole life ahead of yourself with this man, stop whining :) it will happen eventually and even sooner than you think, you'll see :whistle:

I am thinking of Novemer 11, but will see :) October 7th would be great too since most of the business will be closed on monday the following day but it's just not enough time for the whole preparation process :)

Nov 12 many business will be closed due to veterans' day so that is why i am leaning towards that day. I won't even look up the dress or the hall until he gets his visa in hands........i am not a risky person if you know what i mean :)

I always dreamt of labor day weekends wedding, but that would be too soon, so no luck with that :devil:

lol :) Labor day is too agitated :-P

Removal of conditions...

-P

I was just about to say the same thing, everything will fall in it's place

Just go with the flow!!!

I wanna whine...Can i get mariiiiieeeeed nooooooowwwwwwwwwwww?????????????????????????

Well, if u gonna get married when the leaves are changing in New England that would be very romantic :) just not sure when it's happening...in Oct. or Nov. The only time i was in the fall in the states was 2001....Georgia...wicked hot

In October it's still pretty warm here in NY and in Nov it's chilly already but i am hoping for no snow or a rain, i guess i can deal with everything else :D

To be honest no clue Mike is the greatest procrastinator...he never ever plans anything...going with the flow :) Sometimes i think he's high

Removal of conditions...

Timeline

-P

Just go with the flow!!!

I always dreamt of labor day weekends wedding, but that would be too soon, so no luck with that :devil:

lol :) Labor day is too agitated :-P

Not to mention expensive, since it's a hot season for weddings especially those weekends :goofy:

12/14/09 - I-751 mailed

12/23/09 - Check cashed

01/27/10 - Touch

04/29/10 - Approved

Haha, wow, we need to stop replying to the reply to the reply... :)

Timeline

AOS

Mailed AOS, EAD and AP Sept 11 '07

Recieved NOA1's for all Sept 23 or 24 '07

Bio appt. Oct. 24 '07

EAD/AP approved Nov 26 '07

Got the AP Dec. 3 '07

AOS interview Feb 7th (5 days after the 1 year anniversary of our K1 NOA1!

Stuck in FBI name checks...

Got the GC July '08

psh, get the dress! You know you'll need it plus its SUPER fun trying them on :-D I bought mine already and sit around in it all the time hehe!

mean the wedding dress? Cant wait to :)

Removal of conditions...

Timeline

-P

I was just about to say the same thing, everything will fall in it's place

Just go with the flow!!!

I wanna whine...Can i get mariiiiieeeeed nooooooowwwwwwwwwwww?????????????????????????

Well, if u gonna get married when the leaves are changing in New England that would be very romantic :) just not sure when it's happening...in Oct. or Nov. The only time i was in the fall in the states was 2001....Georgia...wicked hot

To be honest no clue Mike is the greatest procrastinator...he never ever plans anything...going with the flow :) Sometimes i think he's high

That's MEN!

Men never plan and women are always ahead of themselves :)

12/14/09 - I-751 mailed

12/23/09 - Check cashed

01/27/10 - Touch

04/29/10 - Approved

I think it's getting fun :) no answer to my original question but nonetheless :)))

Removal of conditions...

seriously , most fun EVER! Stupid me already found and bought my dress so now I dont want to look anymore (for fun you see..) since I'd probably find something I like even better... Can I help you 2 look for yours???

Timeline

AOS

Bio appt. Oct. 24 '07

Got the AP Dec. 3 '07

Got the GC July '08

Timeline

Time to make a new thread in off topic about weddings and dresses :yes:

i bet all men on that site get sick reading our replies :whistle:

12/14/09 - I-751 mailed

12/23/09 - Check cashed

01/27/10 - Touch

04/29/10 - Approved

I think it's getting fun :) no answer to my original question but nonetheless :)))

Hehe ya... anywho, definitly let us know what you find out when you call the embassy. I'm so glad we dont have any complications in ours (yet ;))

Timeline

AOS

Bio appt. Oct. 24 '07

Got the AP Dec. 3 '07

Got the GC July '08

Timeline

Girls, read this and have some laugh :)

Calories Burned During Sex:

REMOVING HER CLOTHES:

With her consent.................................12 Calories

Without her consent...........................2,187 Calories

OPENING HER BRA:

With both hands.................................. 8 Calories

With one hand...................................12 Calories

With your teeth.................................485 Calories

PUTTING ON A CONDOM:

With an erection..................................6 Calories

Without an erection ....................3,315 Calories

POSITIONS:

Missionary....................................12 Calories

69 lying down..............................78 Calories

69 standing up.............................812 Calories

Wheelbarrow................................216 Calories

Doggy Style.................................326 Calories

Italian chandelier..........................2,912 Calories

ORGASMS:

Real.........................................112 Calories

Fake.......................................1,315 Calories

POST ORGASM:

Lying in bed hugging.............................18 Calories

Getting up immediately.........................36 Calories

Explaining why you got out of bed immediately...816 Calories

GETTING A SECOND ERECTION: If you are:

20-29 years......................................36 Calories

30-39 years.....................................80 Calories

40-49 years....................................124 Calories

50-59 years...................................1,972 Calories

60-69 years..................................7,916 Calories

70 and over........................Results are still pending

DRESSING AFTERWARDS

Calmly..........................................................32 Calories

In a hurry....................................................98 Calories

With her father knocking at the door..........5,218 Calories

With your wife knocking at the door..........13,521 Calories

Results may vary.

THERE'S A LOT OF SADNESS IN THE WORLD..

Right now, as you read this, 60 Million Americans

are having SEX!

And you're on the computer!!!

12/14/09 - I-751 mailed

12/23/09 - Check cashed

01/27/10 - Touch

04/29/10 - Approved

Time to make a new thread in off topic about weddings and dresses :yes:

i bet all men on that site get sick reading our replies :whistle:

Lol...we should do that...thank you for support guys :) it's 4 am my time so i better go to bed...hugs all :)

Removal of conditions...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

I leave for a short time and all this celebration of your NOA2? I don't want us to be left out! I spoke with Karolina about you today and she's hoping the best for you! So, congrats Elena and Mike! I know you hit a small bump in the road here. Stick with it and things will be just fine ;)

Joseph

us.jpgKarolina

AOS application received Chicago - 11/12/2007

I leave for a short time and all this celebration of your NOA2? I don't want us to be left out! I spoke with Karolina about you today and she's hoping the best for you! So, congrats Elena and Mike! I know you hit a small bump in the road here. Stick with it and things will be just fine ;)

aaaawww :)) Thank you much...let us hope for the best :)) I really hope u guys will get approved soon as well :) Tell her i said hi ;) and I will keep everyone posted on my progress (or regress) whatever will happen :)

Removal of conditions...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.