AUBGER

NOA2 today

59 posts in this topic

Hehe, thats hilarious! CONGRATS! Its about time you got that NOA2! I'm sure everything will work itself out. You are not the first with the HRR and wont be the last.

Timeline

AOS

Mailed AOS, EAD and AP Sept 11 '07

Recieved NOA1's for all Sept 23 or 24 '07

Bio appt. Oct. 24 '07

EAD/AP approved Nov 26 '07

Got the AP Dec. 3 '07

AOS interview Feb 7th (5 days after the 1 year anniversary of our K1 NOA1!

Stuck in FBI name checks...

Got the GC July '08

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just an idea....I don't know how your university in Bulgaria is, but I wonder if by talking to the school administration and perhaps your professors, you could get permission to finish up early (if you can do that...for example take your exams a few weeks early, and/or e-mail any final papers/essays you have for classes) and be able to leave Bulgaria earlier than that 1.5 months.

I don't know if this is allowed at your school....here at some universities this can occur if the student has other obligations, and they can work it out w/ the professor that they can leaver earlier than the actual end of the semester....and just send in any unfinished work via e-mail. Its a matter of how familiar you are w/ your professors and how lenient your school's administration is.

Congratulations on your NOA2 by the way!!! :)

-P

Edited by Paula&Minya
funny-dog-pictures-wtf.jpg

Hehe, thats hilarious! CONGRATS! Its about time you got that NOA2! I'm sure everything will work itself out. You are not the first with the HRR and wont be the last.

You are totally right...gonna try and call direcly the consulate's customer service tomorrow...and ask them...if i figure out exaclty for how long i was in MD out of these washed out passport stamps :)))))

Removal of conditions...

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Israel
Timeline

I was just about to say the same thing, everything will fall in it's place :)

Just go with the flow!!!

Stop worrying yourself it may not be a problem at all............!!!!!

I know, it's easier said then done but still, try to calm yourself down and think only of good things like you'll be with Mike very soon and no more distance :yes::thumbs:

12/14/09 - I-751 mailed

12/23/09 - Check cashed

12/28/09 - NOA1 (dated 12/21/09)

01/03/10 - I-797 NOA received for biometrics appt

01/26/10 - Biometrics appt.

01/27/10 - Touch

04/29/10 - Approved

reminder for myself: apply for citizenship in november 2010

Just an idea....I don't know how your university in Bulgaria is, but I wonder if by talking to the school administration and perhaps your professors, you could get permission to finish up early (if you can do that...for example take your exams a few weeks early, and/or e-mail any final papers/essays you have for classes) and be able to leave Bulgaria earlier than that 1.5 months.

I don't know if this is allowed at your school....here at some universities this can occur if the student has other obligations, and they can work it out w/ the professor that they can leaver earlier than the actual end of the semester....and just send in any unfinished work via e-mail. Its a matter of how familiar you are w/ your professors and how lenient your school's administration is.

-P

Good idea but this is an American University in Bulgaria. The only thing they are would be able to do is give me Incomplete...and i will have to come back and finish...plus...it's my graduation...:( been dreaming of it for 4 years :(((...lol...though i know that the school wont allow it

Just go with the flow!!!

I know, it's easier said then done but still, try to calm yourself down and think only of good things like you'll be with Mike very soon and no more distance :yes::thumbs:

:) I wanna whine...Can i get mariiiiieeeeed nooooooowwwwwwwwwwww?????????????????????????

Removal of conditions...

Timeline

-P

Good idea but this is an American University in Bulgaria. The only thing they are would be able to do is give me Incomplete...and i will have to come back and finish...plus...it's my graduation...:( been dreaming of it for 4 years :(((...lol...though i know that the school wont allow it

Just go with the flow!!!

:) I wanna whine...Can i get mariiiiieeeeed nooooooowwwwwwwwwwww?????????????????????????

Girl, you have your whole life ahead of yourself with this man, stop whining :) it will happen eventually and even sooner than you think, you'll see :whistle:

12/14/09 - I-751 mailed

12/23/09 - Check cashed

01/27/10 - Touch

04/29/10 - Approved

-P

Just go with the flow!!!

Girl, you have your whole life ahead of yourself with this man, stop whining :) it will happen eventually and even sooner than you think, you'll see :whistle:

Do U guys have a date yet?

Removal of conditions...

Haha, I know what you mean, I feel the same! I'm so impatient :) Dont miss your graduation if you dont have to. I am so glad I went to mine, and its the last time to see everyone you graduated with, especially since your moving! And I whine just as much hehe!

Edited by msu17

Timeline

AOS

Bio appt. Oct. 24 '07

Got the AP Dec. 3 '07

Got the GC July '08

Timeline

-P

Just go with the flow!!!

No, because i am afraid to jinx it :)

I am thinking of Novemer 11, but will see :) October 7th would be great too since most of the business will be closed on monday the following day but it's just not enough time for the whole preparation process :)

Nov 12 many business will be closed due to veterans' day so that is why i am leaning towards that day. I won't even look up the dress or the hall until he gets his visa in hands........i am not a risky person if you know what i mean :)

12/14/09 - I-751 mailed

12/23/09 - Check cashed

01/27/10 - Touch

04/29/10 - Approved

Haha, I know what you mean, I feel the same! I'm so impatient :) Dont miss your graduation if you dont have to. I am so glad I went to mine, and its the last time to see everyone you graduated with, especially since your moving! And I whine just as much hehe!

Exaclty...i have been with those people for 4 years of my life...cried with them, laughed with them, studied with them...it breaks my heart that I have to leave and it's the time...so i want to at least say goodbye properly

Removal of conditions...

Timeline

-P

Just go with the flow!!!

I am thinking of Novemer 11, but will see :) October 7th would be great too since most of the business will be closed on monday the following day but it's just not enough time for the whole preparation process :)

Nov 12 many business will be closed due to veterans' day so that is why i am leaning towards that day. I won't even look up the dress or the hall until he gets his visa in hands........i am not a risky person if you know what i mean :)

I always dreamt of labor day weekends wedding, but that would be too soon, so no luck with that :devil:

12/14/09 - I-751 mailed

12/23/09 - Check cashed

01/27/10 - Touch

04/29/10 - Approved

psh, get the dress! You know you'll need it plus its SUPER fun trying them on :-D I bought mine already and sit around in it all the time hehe!

Timeline

AOS

Bio appt. Oct. 24 '07

Got the AP Dec. 3 '07

Got the GC July '08

-P

Just go with the flow!!!

Well, if u gonna get married when the leaves are changing in New England that would be very romantic :) just not sure when it's happening...in Oct. or Nov. The only time i was in the fall in the states was 2001....Georgia...wicked hot :))))

Removal of conditions...

Timeline
psh, get the dress! You know you'll need it plus its SUPER fun trying them on :-D I bought mine already and sit around in it all the time hehe!

oh no, i am superstitious, i wouldn't try on the dress now just for fun :innocent:

i already have an idea what kind of dress i want, so that's already 1 problem less :)

it's important to have an idea and not to drive yourself crazy :)

12/14/09 - I-751 mailed

12/23/09 - Check cashed

01/27/10 - Touch

04/29/10 - Approved

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Tanzania
Timeline

Kinzaza...congrats!!!!!

Ive been thinking about you, wishing 4 the best. Im so happy u finally got approved. Did u guys call?

its all going to work out ... 4 months may be just the right amount of time to get to that interview. big hug! :)

K-1 - VSC

Aug 2005 -- 1st trip, We meet, become friends; Jan 2006 -- start dating

April 2006 -- 2nd trip, We get engaged; Sept-Nov 2006 -- 3rd trip, More time together

Feb 8, 2007 -- Mailed 129-F package to VSC

Feb 13 -- NOA1!

Feb 19 -- Touched

Feb 20 -- check cashed! NOA1 arrives snail mail!

Feb 22 -- Touched

Mar 8 -- NOA2 email!

Mar 12 -- NVC recieves

Mar 15 -- NVC sends out

Mar. 26 -- Packet 3!

Apr 17 -- Medical

Apr 24 -- Interview, Approved!

Apr 27 -- Picked up passport

May 4 -- POE JFK

May 19-- Apply for SS#

Jul 13 -- Married!

Jul 24 -- Sent out AOS/EAD paperwork

End of Aug -- NOA for EAD and AOS

Sept 6 -- Biometrics

Sep 21 -- Email that AOS app was transfered to CSC

Sept 24 -- Email that EAD is on its way

Oct 10 -- EAD card recvd

Nov 10 -- Email that AOS APPROVED!!!!! (no interview)

Nov 16 -- Green card arrives in mail

http://fiancevisatz.blogspot.com/

"Love always finds its way home"

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.