simo-fati

evidence of the relationship

9 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Italy
Timeline

we have been married so we have a marriage certificate ...moroccan traditional wedding ceremony pictures , pictures together in morocco and in italy few though..I never thought we would need them so owell .we email each other every day ..there is no way I will print all those emails so I created a folder that shows from who to who and when I have at least 10 pages to print ...phone bills ..i used to use my cellphone to call direct and that cost us a lot of money we would talk several times a day and times for a very long time ..i have at least one bill that shows his phone number and a total bill of almost 300 dollars :innocent: I am not sure if i could get the others from the phone company...now we use calling cards and since I buy mine online I was able to get a list of purchases but I am working to get the call history..from his part he doesn t buy anything with credit cards so he pays cash MY MAN DOESN T LIKE CREDIT CARDS :yes: and I am sure there is no way he would get any proves as to bills and such it is ITALY :wacko:

now I was thinking about writing a statement about our calling habits and having it notorized do you guys think that would help?

am I missing anything ? please :help:

I think that's enough, but if you have letters or cards the he sent it to you. You can add that too

we have been married so we have a marriage certificate ...moroccan traditional wedding ceremony pictures , pictures together in morocco and in italy few though..I never thought we would need them so owell .we email each other every day ..there is no way I will print all those emails so I created a folder that shows from who to who and when I have at least 10 pages to print ...phone bills ..i used to use my cellphone to call direct and that cost us a lot of money we would talk several times a day and times for a very long time ..i have at least one bill that shows his phone number and a total bill of almost 300 dollars :innocent: I am not sure if i could get the others from the phone company...now we use calling cards and since I buy mine online I was able to get a list of purchases but I am working to get the call history..from his part he doesn t buy anything with credit cards so he pays cash MY MAN DOESN T LIKE CREDIT CARDS :yes: and I am sure there is no way he would get any proves as to bills and such it is ITALY :wacko:

now I was thinking about writing a statement about our calling habits and having it notorized do you guys think that would help?

I-130 NOA1 : 2006-07-11

I-130 Approved : 2006-07-26

NVC Received :

Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill : 2006-11-15

Pay I-864 Bill 2006-11-20

Receive I-864 Package : 2006-12-08

Return Completed DS-3032 : 2006-12-14

Receive IV Bill : 2006-12-19

Pay IV Bill : 2006-12-22

Recv'd DS230 packet from NVC : 2007-01-16

Recv'd another letter from NVC that they need additional req'ment and which is DS230 : 2006-01-16 (what?!!!! i just recv'd DS230)

Send DS230 to NVC - 2007-01-25

NVC rec'd thru USPS tracking - 2007-01-29

NVC confimed they recv DS230 (2007-01-30) and I-864 (reviewed and ok'd) - need to wait for 2-4 weeks for case completion.

Rec'd RFE from NVC (need certified copy of Birtch Cert. and Marriage Cert.) - 2007-02-13

Sent Mail Cert Copy of BC & MC thru fedex overnight to NVC - 2007-02-13

NVC rec'd Fedex Mail. 2007-02-14

NVC confirmed they rcvd the mail - 2007-02-15

CASE COMPLETE - 2007-02-28 (YES!!!)

Medical completed - 2007-04 - 2 & 3

Schedule Interview - 2007-04-12

Recvd her visa - 2007-04-27

CFO Seminar - 2007-04-27

Flight to SFO - 2007-05-04 (She's here, picked her up in the airport with roses in my hand)

###

I-751 (Removal of Conditional Residence)

Sent I-751 form in registered mail - 2009-03-04

I-751 received by California Service Center - 2009-03-06

Check cleared amount of $545 - 2009-03-09

Received NOA1 (Receipt Notice) 2009-03-13

Biometrics Completed - 2009-03-31

Timeline
they will ask for pictures thats all in the consulate of the USA in morocco ,iam moroccan and i was married to USC .

my husband is moroccan but he will be getting his visa thru the usa rome embassay ..not sure if that would make any difference :wacko:

I think that's enough, but if you have letters or cards the he sent it to you. You can add that too

thank you for reminding me yes greeting cards :star:

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Cambodia
Timeline

Don't give them too much evidence. They get suspicious. Give them three pictures or so for now. Also, write an Affidavit signed by atleast two witnesses proving that other people knows of your relationship.

mooninitessomeonesetusupp6.jpg

Timeline
Don't give them too much evidence. They get suspicious. Give them three pictures or so for now. Also, write an Affidavit signed by atleast two witnesses proving that other people knows of your relationship.

come to think about it now that you said it ..I think you are right I can always provide all that if they need it ..

thank you very much :star:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Put all of that in a binder for the interview and you will be good to go. For first just filling all I put in was 6 pictures and my marriage certificate.

Met Jan 1998, vows on 2006, Jay Jay born 2008, baby 2 - 2011

Look at time line for visa information

xTr6m6.png

Great Cook Shop in the Chicago Land Area: Montego Bay Jerk Chicken Restaurant in Bellwood IL

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Trust me, this is Morocco we are talking about here. Give them ALL of the quality the evidence you have.

There may be some differences between the American and the Italian consulates, but it is better to be overprepared than underprepared...and they are NOT going to be suspicious if you provide too much evidence.

What you have is fine...include emails, letters, cards, etc. Please do not provide only a few photos...give them what you have: photos of your marriage, you and him together, you and him with his family and vice versa.

You want to avoid your petition being returned for review or even denied if you do no provide enough evidence of your marriage AND your relationship.

Continue to compile your evidence of relationship up to the interview date. Be prepared at the interview to provide more than photos, you want more of everything. If you have letters/cards between him and your family, include them as well. Good luck to you.

(F) ~Kiyah~ (F)

~ Returns & Refusals...What They Don't Tell You ~

DISCLAIMER: I am not an attorney, all information provided is from years of research and personal experiences of those affected by returned visa petitions/applications. If this is happening to you, my personal advice is to research the facts, hire a good immigration lawyer who can demonstrate they specialize in returned/denied visa petitions and applications.

~ Faith, Patience, Perseverance ~

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I am from a an area where they make it hard for Jamaicans to enter. My senator told me only a few photos with the I-130. He said they don't need all that stuff at first and to be over prepared for the interview. We had a picture in 99, 00, 01, 02, 03, and 06 of the relationship. We had 4 wedding pictures. That was enough and it went through smoothly. We also didn't use the official wedding certificate we used they one we got from the minster that day to save time. They accepted everything and all has gone smoothly already. I disagree send all the evidence in the I-130 they have enough paper work to deal with. Keep it light. Bring the binder for the interview and you will do just great. Just my two cents :whistle:

Met Jan 1998, vows on 2006, Jay Jay born 2008, baby 2 - 2011

Look at time line for visa information

xTr6m6.png

Great Cook Shop in the Chicago Land Area: Montego Bay Jerk Chicken Restaurant in Bellwood IL

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.