AUBGER

I'm a true pessimist

9 posts in this topic

Ok well...since it takes forever for VSC to even "touch" my case (not talking about an approval) I'm pessimistically expecting an RFE ...brrrrrr....anyways...I know i do have my birth certificate copy translated and legalized and I was just wondering...what else can i send in as a proof we met? I mean ok..I have 3 j-1 visas in my passport, i also have w-2 forms from this summer and from last summer....from last summer i have his adress posted as my home adress (since we lived together)...i also have a DS-2019 form which accompanies my J-1 visa where my employment adress is in his town. I have payckeck slips specifying my adress (which is his also). I dont really know what else to send in? I dont have any airplane tickets left...i dont think..should look better...or anything like that

Removal of conditions...

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Cambodia
Timeline

If they have already received your forms, and required document then the only suggestion is to wait it out. Pictures, phone records, and residential are enough evidence. Sometimes if you give them too much evidence, it would raise a red flag to the official.

mooninitessomeonesetusupp6.jpg

If they have already received your forms, and required document then the only suggestion is to wait it out. Pictures, phone records, and residential are enough evidence. Sometimes if you give them too much evidence, it would raise a red flag to the official.

No i mean i'm not sending in anything more than what we sent...i'm just thinking if what i listed above would be ok or not in case of a RFE

Removal of conditions...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

I buried them with a ton of evidence of meeting. I preferred to give them a lot to prevent saying there was not enough. I guess it's all going to depend on who you get to handle your case. Elena, you don't have your flight itineraries?

Looking at what you did submit, you're probably going to be fine. I, on the other hand, did not pay attention to the numbered pages of both of mine and Karolina's G-325A's. I expect something is going to be said. But there's new signed G-325A's coming from her now as we speak. I got lucky that her friend's love interest is returning from Odessa with them to send to me. I'll be prepared if they asked. And yes! I did create many variations of the same G-325A's with her signature since we have a case number. I asked her to include blank ones with her signatures. We know we'll be together soon enough. We're both patient.

Still I believe you will get your visa before us because you're going through VSC! :yes:

Joseph

us.jpgKarolina

AOS application received Chicago - 11/12/2007

I buried them with a ton of evidence of meeting. I preferred to give them a lot to prevent saying there was not enough. I guess it's all going to depend on who you get to handle your case. Elena, you don't have your flight itineraries?

Looking at what you did submit, you're probably going to be fine. I, on the other hand, did not pay attention to the numbered pages of both of mine and Karolina's G-325A's. I expect something is going to be said. But there's new signed G-325A's coming from her now as we speak. I got lucky that her friend's love interest is returning from Odessa with them to send to me. I'll be prepared if they asked. And yes! I did create many variations of the same G-325A's with her signature since we have a case number. I asked her to include blank ones with her signatures. We know we'll be together soon enough. We're both patient.

Still I believe you will get your visa before us because you're going through VSC! :yes:

I have an electronic flight itinerary. Would that work? I hope everything will be ok in my case. I did overstay my stay every year by 1/2 month 1 month...but that was legal and i dont know if it'll cause problems or not...what bothers me, is my case not even being touched since February 22nd...keeping in mind that it's VSC u know?

I hope everything will be ok with ur petition as well..man these procedures are confusing...why cant they just give normal numbers to the forms beginning with 1 and finishing with whatever? there have to be 300040a....700054F....202020I and all that...why are they torturing people like that? It hurts!

Removal of conditions...

Timeline

Your electronic flight itinerary would be fine. I agree I wish the pages were in numeric order. But remember this is the government. It's not supposed to make sense! :rolleyes:

Joseph

us.jpgKarolina

Your electronic flight itinerary would be fine. I agree I wish the pages were in numeric order. But remember this is the government. It's not supposed to make sense! :rolleyes:

hahaha :) yeah...that's what my baby says :) He says it's only the beginning of me experiencing the govmnt work :) I still need to get a driver's license when I get there...arrggghhh :))))))

Removal of conditions...

Timeline

hahaha :) yeah...that's what my baby says :) He says it's only the beginning of me experiencing the govmnt work :) I still need to get a driver's license when I get there...arrggghhh :))))))

I do not know where you will be getting your driver's license. But I swear I live in the "Valley of Fools" when it comes to drivers! These dummies think they're the only people on the road! They'll come to a dead stop to look at a cow! And there are a lot of cows in my area too! :rolleyes:

I'm am now teaching my 16 year old to drive. I'll be honest and tell you that she scares the sh!t of me sometimes when she's behind the wheel! :help:

Edited by altimixdj

Joseph

us.jpgKarolina

I do not know where you will be getting your driver's license. But I swear I live in the "Valley of Fools" when it comes to drivers! These dummies think they're the only people on the road! They'll come to a dead stop to look at a cow! And there are a lot of cows in my area too! :rolleyes:

I'm am now teaching my 16 year old to drive. I'll be honest and tell you that she scares the sh!t of me sometimes when she's behind the wheel! :help:

hehehe :) She'll do just fine. Just make sure she understands that payng attention is the most important thing (since there are a lot crazy ppl around) and that speed is not COOL :) Other than that...it's much better when they learn young.. I just learnt to drive a stick :) and i hate it to the very bottom of my heart. Now I need to take the tests here, in Bulgaria, to get a driver's license and then equivalate it in Maine :) It's gonna take forever but oh well :-P Man...driving sucks...i told mikey there is no way in hell i'm driving a standart to which he said that there is not way in hell he's gonna allow me to drive anything but an automatic...hehehe (ma baby luvs me:) :blush:

Removal of conditions...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.