brnidokiegurl

LATE SATURDAY OR EARLY SUNDAY

36 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Couldnt sleep (darn neighbors dogs) so guess im first/last depending on how you want to look at it.

So goodnite or good morning guess ill go try to get some rest.

TIMELINE

04/04/2007 K1 Interview from H...w/the devil herself

06/12/2007 Rec'd Notification Case Now Back In Calif. only to expire

-------------

11/20/2007 Married in Morocco

02/23/2008 Mailed CR1 application today

03/08/2008 NOA1 Notice Recd (notice date 3/4/08)

08/26/2008 File transfered fr Vermont to Calif

10/14/2008 APPROVALLLLLLLLLLLL

10/20/2008 Recd hard copy NOA2

10/20/2008 NVC Recd case

11/21/2008 CASE COMPLETE

01/15/2009 INTERVIEW

01/16/2009 VISA IN HAND

01/31/2009 ARRIVED OKC

BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECAUSE THOSE WHO MIND DONT MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DONT MIND

YOU CANT CHANGE THE PAST BUT YOU CAN RUIN THE PRESENT BY WORRYING OVER THE FUTURE

TRIP.... OVER LOVE, AND YOU CAN GET UP

FALL.... IN LOVE, AND YOU FALL FOREVER

I DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT, JUST NOT THE ABILITY

LIKE THE MEASLES, LOVE IS MOST DANGEROUS WHEN IT COMES LATER IN LIFE

LIFE IS NOT THE WAY ITS SUPPOSED TO BE, ITS THE WAY IT IS

I MAY NOT BE WHERE I WANT TO BE BUT IM SURE NOT WHERE I WAS

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

hehehe mine's asleep in her room...happy Sunday everyone!

Jun 26, 06 - 129-F filed

Sep 27, 06 - NOA2

Nov 28, 06 - INTERVIEW SUCCESS!!!

Dec 12, 06 - VISA IN HAND

Dec 29, 06 - MARRIED!!

Jan 8, 07 - filed for AOS and EAD

Apr 3, 07 - EAD approved!!!

Apr 7, 07 - EAD card arrived!

May 10, 07 - Interview....APPROVED!!!

May 23, 07 - GC in hand

Feb 10, 09 - I-751 sent to CSC

Feb 12, 09 - NOA1

Apr 20, 09 - Approved!

Jun 12, 09 - Card Production Ordered

Jun 19, 09 - 10 year GC Received

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

How about where my husband is?

JFK delayed his return from a trip to Maroc by more than ten hours due to traffic and the weather backlog. So...I had to use the RAM website and a friend of his is Maroc who took him to the airport to figure out when he was getting in. Since it was insanely early in the morning, I called and changed his connecting flight. He finally got a hold of me about 4 am. He was excited to find out I got him a 6 am flight. At least now I know he is in the air on the way home to FL!

OUR VISA JOURNEY

02/24/05 - Mailed K-1 to TSC

03/18/05 - K-1 Approval from CSC

06/16/05 - K-1 Interview in Casablanca, Morocco

06/29/05 - K-1 Visa issued

07/07/05 - SO arrives in US

07/22/05 - Married in religious ceremony and reception with family & friends

07/25/05 - Married in civil ceremony

09/14/05 - Mailed AOS/EAD

12/28/05 - AOS/EAD biometrics in West Palm Beach

01/03/06 - EAD card arrives

03/08/06 - AOS interview and AOS approval in West Palm Beach

03/13/06 - Welcome to America letter arrives

03/18/06 - Green card arrives in mail

12/10/07 - I-751 mailed to TSC

12/26/07 - NOA receipt date (from transfer to VSC)

02/14/08 - Biometrics appointment

10/17/08 - Approval date

10/24/08 - Approval letter received

10/25/08 - 10 year green card arrived

10/06/09 - N-400 mailed to Texas Lockbox

10/08/09 - NOA priority date

11/06/09 - Biometrics

01/04/10 - Interview

01/13/10 - Oath Ceremony

Bx82m5.png

Timeline

JFK delayed his return from a trip to Maroc by more than ten hours due to traffic and the weather backlog. So...I had to use the RAM website and a friend of his is Maroc who took him to the airport to figure out when he was getting in. Since it was insanely early in the morning, I called and changed his connecting flight. He finally got a hold of me about 4 am. He was excited to find out I got him a 6 am flight. At least now I know he is in the air on the way home to FL!

Thank goodness. Things can never be simple, can they? :lol: Enjoy Hicham's homecoming, Twila!

Filed: Timeline

Looks like a Sunday thread to me. Don't forget, MENA slumber party tonight for Angie! Bring funny jokes, recipes and bebsi. See you there!

I have the day off and will drive to Wisconsin in about an hour. My sister is in the hospital and it's not looking good. She went in for a kidney surgery, and they cut something they shouldn't have. So then came surgery #2 to correct that mistake. A few days later, another surgery and now this morning, she has suffered another setback :crying: They might do surgery #4 this afternoon and she says she is too weak to go thru it and gives up. :crying: Four surgeries in 2 weeks. I went to see her last Thursday and I almost didn't recognize her. I better go get ready to go. Please my vj buddies, say a quick prayer for my sister, Jan.

Jackie (F)

Looks like a Sunday thread to me. Don't forget, MENA slumber party tonight for Angie! Bring funny jokes, recipes and bebsi. See you there!

I have the day off and will drive to Wisconsin in about an hour. My sister is in the hospital and it's not looking good. She went in for a kidney surgery, and they cut something they shouldn't have. So then came surgery #2 to correct that mistake. A few days later, another surgery and now this morning, she has suffered another setback :crying: They might do surgery #4 this afternoon and she says she is too weak to go thru it and gives up. :crying: Four surgeries in 2 weeks. I went to see her last Thursday and I almost didn't recognize her. I better go get ready to go. Please my vj buddies, say a quick prayer for my sister, Jan.

Jackie (F)

Oh, Jackie, so sorry to hear about this!! Your sister will be our prayers!

Take care and drive safely,

Catherine

Wow I *desperately* need to clean the house today. And study.

Jackie, I'm so sorry about your sister. That must be so hard to see her go through all of this (F)

Sharon

Inlovingmemory-2.gif

October 13, 2005: VISA IN HAND!!!

November 15, 2005 - Arrival at JFK!!!

January 28, 2006 - WEDDING!!!

February 27, 2006 - Sent in AOS

June 23, 2006 - AP approved

June 29, 2006 - EAD approved

June 29, 2006 - Transferred to CSC

October 2006 - 2 year green card received!

July 15, 2008 - Sent in I-751

July 22, 2008 - I-751 NOA

Jackie (F)

All of our prayers are with your sister, you and your family, Jackie.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
Couldnt sleep (darn neighbors dogs) so guess im first/last depending on how you want to look at it.

So goodnite or good morning guess ill go try to get some rest.

Hope you got your rest!!!

hehehe mine's asleep in her room...happy Sunday everyone!

Happy sunday to you too!

Here's hoping he gets home safely! Enjoy!

Good morning! Is this the daily thread?

I think so.

Thank goodness. Things can never be simple, can they? :lol: Enjoy Hicham's homecoming, Twila!

Did you win anything last night?

Jackie (F)

Oh my gosh I'll keep her in my dua!

Jackie (F)

Oh, Jackie, so sorry to hear about this!! Your sister will be our prayers!

Take care and drive safely,

Catherine

How's the tummy?

Wow I *desperately* need to clean the house today. And study.

Jackie, I'm so sorry about your sister. That must be so hard to see her go through all of this (F)

Sharon

I desparately need to do laundry! Good luck!

together4ever - oh no ran out of quoting ability!!! loving that new pic!

12/28/06 - got married :)

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

04/09/07 - I-130 and I-129F approval email sent!!!!

04/26/07 - Packet 3 received

06/16/07 - Medical Examination

06/26/07 - Packet 3 SUBMITTED FINALLY!!!!

07/07/07 - Received pkt 4

07/22/07 - interview consular never bothered to show up for work.

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

You know i did finally fall asleep but when i was laying there i could still hear dogs carrying on still this morning. They arent like next door or on this block but a little over but loud enough that it carrys especially in the still of the night. Im wondering, if i can hear so clearly what their very close neighbors must think, looks like someone would have called in on them, and now during the daylight you dont hear a dog. But thanks.

TIMELINE

04/04/2007 K1 Interview from H...w/the devil herself

06/12/2007 Rec'd Notification Case Now Back In Calif. only to expire

-------------

11/20/2007 Married in Morocco

02/23/2008 Mailed CR1 application today

03/08/2008 NOA1 Notice Recd (notice date 3/4/08)

08/26/2008 File transfered fr Vermont to Calif

10/14/2008 APPROVALLLLLLLLLLLL

10/20/2008 Recd hard copy NOA2

10/20/2008 NVC Recd case

11/21/2008 CASE COMPLETE

01/15/2009 INTERVIEW

01/16/2009 VISA IN HAND

01/31/2009 ARRIVED OKC

BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECAUSE THOSE WHO MIND DONT MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DONT MIND

YOU CANT CHANGE THE PAST BUT YOU CAN RUIN THE PRESENT BY WORRYING OVER THE FUTURE

TRIP.... OVER LOVE, AND YOU CAN GET UP

FALL.... IN LOVE, AND YOU FALL FOREVER

I DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT, JUST NOT THE ABILITY

LIKE THE MEASLES, LOVE IS MOST DANGEROUS WHEN IT COMES LATER IN LIFE

LIFE IS NOT THE WAY ITS SUPPOSED TO BE, ITS THE WAY IT IS

I MAY NOT BE WHERE I WANT TO BE BUT IM SURE NOT WHERE I WAS

You know i did finally fall asleep but when i was laying there i could still hear dogs carrying on still this morning. They arent like next door or on this block but a little over but loud enough that it carrys especially in the still of the night. Im wondering, if i can hear so clearly what their very close neighbors must think, looks like someone would have called in on them, and now during the daylight you dont hear a dog. But thanks.

This is a huge pet peeve of mine. If someone is going to own dogs in the city, they need to be responsible owners. I also feel for the dogs. The need to incessantly bark pretty much illustrates the animal is aggitated in some way, whether its aggression, loneliness, boredom or nervousness. They "act out" just like kids (and SOs... haha) do. I sure hope you can get some sleep. We live in an apartment building with paper-thin walls and find having a fan on near the bed at night helps to block out everyone else's noise. If it weren't for that, my downstairs neighbor who loves to do karaoke until 4am would be found dead... :whistle:

Edited by Together4ever

Timeline

Where is my child right now? Gestating.

But not in a box.

Me -.us Her -.ma

------------------------

I-129F NOA1: 8 Dec 2003

Interview Date: 13 July 2004 Approved!

US Arrival: 04 Oct 2004 We're here!

Wedding: 15 November 2004, Maui

AOS & EAD Sent: 23 Dec 2004

AOS approved!: 12 July 2005

Residency card received!: 4 Aug 2005

I-751 NOA1 dated 02 May 2007

I-751 biometrics appt. 29 May 2007

10 year green card received! 11 June 2007

Our son Michael is born!: 18 Aug 2007

Apply for US Citizenship: 14 July 2008

N-400 NOA1: 15 July 2008

Check cashed: 17 July 2008

Our son Michael is one year old!: 18 Aug 2008

N-400 biometrics: 19 Aug 2008

N-400 interview: 18 Nov 2008 Passed!

Our daughter Emmy is born!: 23 Dec 2008

Oath ceremony: 29 Jan 2009 Complete! Woo-hoo no more USCIS!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.