a1v

Packet 3.5 Recieved Today From Islamabad,Pakistan

5 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

What Should be backgrond Color And What Should Not be.

Can i Wear my glasses in Photgraph?

any Link to Shoe it Will be Really helpfull

Thanks In advance

Now Rushing fro Police certificate and medical to send Packet back sooner, but its Raining here today Cant do anyhting This Day :blink:

Filed: Country: Belarus
Timeline

Frequently Asked Questions

How many passport photos are required to be submitted with the passport application?

Two (2) identical photos must be submitted with the passport application.

What type of paper are the photographs to be printed on?

The photos should be printed on thin photo-quality paper.

Do the photos have to be in color?

Yes, the photos to must be in color.

How recent must the photos be?

The photos must be no older than 6 months.

How big must the photos be?

The photos must measure exactly 2 inches by 2 inches.

What pose should the photos show?

The photo should show a clear, front view, full face of the customer. The customer should be in normal street attire, without hat or dark glasses against a plain white or off-white background. The customer should have a natural expression, mouth closed, and eyes open and looking directly ahead. Photos in which the face of the person being photographed is not in focus will not be accepted.

How big should the head be in the photo?

The customer''s head, measured from the bottom of the chin to the top of the hair, should be between 1 inch and 1-3/8 inches. The head should be centered in the photo. The head of the person being photographed should not be tilted up, down or to the side. It should cover about 50% of the area of the photo.

Can hats or religious headgear be worn for the photo?

Unless worn daily for religious reasons, all hats or headgear should be removed for the photo. In all cases, no item or attire should cover or otherwise obscure any part of the face.

Can eyeglasses be worn for the photo?Eyeglasses worn on a daily basis can be worn for the photo. However, there should be no reflections from the eyeglasses that obscures the eyes.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

http://uscis.gov/graphics/publicaffairs/ne...Photo_flyer.pdf

It is the same style/type of photo you each had to submit for your I-129F

Sept 10 I-129F sent to TSC

Interview - February 13th APPROVED! day 152

April 6 - wedding date day 204

Aug 22 - AOS interview date day 101-total days 342

Sept 29 - green card arrives, done until June 2008 day 140-total days 381

June 30 - I-751 mailed total days 1025

March 9 - Removal of Conditions approved! total days 1277

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Carrie told you how to check for the picture you need. Congrats on gettnig your packet and good luck.

Mary

Everything I respond to is from personal knowledge, research or experience and I am in no means a lawyer or do I claim to be one. Everyone should read, research and be responsible for your own journey.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.